Loving With Friends Pt. 06

Story Info
It's time to play outside, and to get wild.
7.7k words
4.75
5.1k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Matt was loudly moving about the kitchen. Dee and I were watching him from the table. "Think he's still hard?" I asked.

"Oh yes."

Rachel had told him he couldn't cum till the picnic, and now he probably couldn't think about anything else. The picnic (and whatever might happen during it) had been his fantasy, now Rachel had only made it more and more exciting.

Rachel had got up early and prepared a hamper. She went out to stock up on a couple of things, while Matt was making coffee with a nervous energy.

I watched him, and Dee smiled. "That was sweet, what he did."

I thought about the blowjob. He did it for me because I did it for him. He'd wanted me to feel good. I was still getting over it. I nodded.

Dee put her hand on mine. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Thanks. Just intense, thinking about it. I have a bi side and I've never really explored it. Weird to think of things that I've just suddenly casually ticked off."

"Sucking a guy, being sucked?"

I nodded. It still felt a little odd to be talking about these things with Dee. I had to remind myself that she and Rachel had done things together too.

Dee looked curious. "What's left? Do you want to fuck him?"

I blushed. "No."

"Oh. You're a bottom, gotcha."

I gave her a surprised look and she laughed. "I'm just teasing!"

I gave her bum a pinch. "We'll see who's a bottom."

She wriggled away. "Oh no, that is too much for me." She had only tried one of Matt's smaller butt plugs. I couldn't imagine what his cock would do to her. I had never suggested anal to her, I wondered now if she would ever be curious?

Dee was nibbling on a poptart, staring at Matt as he bent over for something. "Think you could take it again?" she asked.

The pleasure that cock had given me was immense. It had also pushed me to my limits. I thought about it, then nodded.

Her eyes went wide for a second. "My brave bottom boy."

"I am going to tickle you so much in a second."

She giggled and wriggled away from me as I went for her. Matt stopped what he was doing and looked up. "What am I missing?"

Dee smiled. "We're objectifying you, it doesn't work if you notice."

"Ah." He grinned and turned, as he did he let his sweatpants slip so he could flash us.

"I'm going to bite that bottom," Dee said.

Matt laughed and walked out.

Dee smiled. She looked flushed, and I realised her hand was up her dress.

"Dee?"

She fingered herself for a moment, then gave me a lovely smile. "Just working myself up."

"Yeah? Me too."

She grinned. This picnic was going to be amazing.

Matt knew of a lovely large wheat field a good few miles away. "It's off the beaten path," he said. "There is a public footpath, but we'll be leaving that. We should find a few quiet spots."

"You've been thinking about this for a while, haven't you?" I grinned.

It was a gorgeous day, sunny with only a gentle breeze. Matt drove us, and we had the windows down all the way. There was a sweetly uneasy silence in the car. An anticipation.

We all knew if it didn't work, if we couldn't find a quiet spot, we could still just have a nice time having a picnic. But no doubt all of us were thinking about other possibilities. Dee and I sat in the back, and took it in turns to stroke each other's leg. We were building up tension. We played a little game, texting each other saucy messages. I told her Matt was going to bend her over in the middle of nowhere and make her SCREAM. She shot me a look of startled lust. There was a light blush on her cheeks. I wondered what sexy little message she would retort with. She sent me: YES PLS.

I grinned at her.

I found I wanted to push things slightly. So I sent her a message saying I was going to pump Rachel until she was sobbing. Dee read this message and bit her lip. She gave me a look that got me instantly hard. I had never seen her so aroused, but so helpless with it. I think she wanted some sort of release there and then, but we also wanted to wait.

Rachel and Matt were laughing up front. She kept trying to touch herself, and he told her to stop, then she tried to touch him and he swatted her hand away.

I imagined us building up this tension, only to find ourselves unable to go through with it, or finding other people around. That would be awful.

We parked at a small isolated spot, and found the footpath. The area was entirely quiet. Not even any birds.

"Is there a farm?" I asked.

"Not near here." Matt explained, looking around. "The path takes you past some cows and there's a deerpark somewhere, but we're going to find our own spot."

We kept to the path for about half a mile, then Matt climbed over a fence, and helped us over one by one. After a few minutes we were in a big empty green field. We stood still and absorbed the silence. "It's lovely," Dee moaned.

There were no cars, no trucks. No voices. Absolutely nothing.

"Come on," Matt led us on. We went through a hedge and came to a field full of swaying wheat storks. There was a tall tree in one corner of the field. "There's a clearing in the middle," Matt said, walking on.

How did he know?

We followed him, and in the middle of the field we found a nice small flattened area. The wheat around it was waist high. I looked around, and saw green hills rolling up in each direction. There could be dog walkers, day trippers, farmers, anywhere.

Matt put the hamper down, and Rachel got out a blanket that she put down for us to sit on. We all sat. "How did you know about this?" I asked.

Rachel smirked. "He's been thinking about it ever since you said you were coming."

Matt looked sheepish. "I thought about bringing Rachel here, but she didn't want to, a mate at work told me about it. Said it was the perfect spot."

I looked around. "So he brought a girl here?"

"Or a guy. Said he came here once and was sad he didn't have someone else to bring."

"Think he was flirting with you?"

Matt smiled. "Probably."

Rachel brought out some food and drink, and we all got comfortable. We stretched out and enjoyed the sun. We had sandwiches, cool drinks. There was even a bottle of champagne. Matt undid the cork, then ran after it when it popped over my head.

It was nice. But if anything else seemed likely to happen, no one quite seemed ready to make the first move. Now that we were here, everything felt exposed, unusual.

I saw Rachel keep looking around, as if she expected to find someone watching. Matt seemed frozen by her unreadiness.

Suddenly, I began to think nothing would happen.

Dee turned her face to the sun and closed her eyes. "God it's so lovely here."

She sat like this for a minute, then she got up and pulled her dress over her head. Rachel looked around, shocked. "Dee!"

"There's no one around." Dee looked about. The field stretched away in every direction. She wasn't wearing a bra. She slid her panties down before anyone could say anything, and then she skipped away from us in just her socks. "Come on Rachel, feel the sun."

I couldn't believe this was Dee. Over a week ago she would never have been confident about doing something like this. She had opened up like one of the many flowers we'd passed. I loved seeing her so happy. So free in her skin. Dee ran away from us, arms wide, naked body pale and glistening under the hot sun, and then she ran back. She was breathing deeply, flushed with excitement.

Rachel stared at her, clearly both excited and nervous.

Dee dropped to her knees on the picnic blanket, all happy and sunkissed. She then lay down before us in the sun. Her big wide smile was electric.

I reached into the cooler bag and picked up the bottle of champagne. Dee watched me with drowsy eyes. I carefully, slowly, trickled the cool liquid over her tummy and breasts. She arched her back. "Oh yes!"

I forgot about the others, I even forgot we were in a field. I brought my face down and started to lick at Dee's cool and hot body. She giggled. She put her hands behind her head, utterly relaxed. I licked my way up her chest then found her face and smiled. "Hey beautiful."

She smiled back. "Hey."

I straightened up, then pulled off my shirt and looked at the others. Matt had unbuckled his belt, Rachel was looking in the hamper. She brought out some jam and offered it to me.

I grinned widely. I opened the jar, put some of the red sticky juice on my fingers, then started to dribble it over Dee's body. "Ooh. I hope you're going to clean that up."

"You watch me." I made a mess, all red sticky clumps against her hot pale body, then I bent down and licked it all up. I kissed her body and licked her nipples as I went, making this an unusual, but very sensual experience for her.

After I cleaned her, she sat up, face flushed and sweaty. Beads of perspiration were running all over her. She rubbed my chest. "Lie down." I quickly did as she said, then she reached for the champagne. I kicked off my trousers and underwear. Dee admired me, then poured some of the cold liquid over my chest, it made me shiver. Her warm tongue quickly followed the course of the liquid, lapping it all up.

"Hmm. Let's see." As I watched she put a little jam on her hands and then started to wank me off. It felt so sticky and odd, like a bizarre lube. I groaned, and then she got down and started to lick my cock clean.

I looked up at Rachel and Matt. His cock was out, discreetly, while she was just rubbing herself through her clothes.

"Cowards."

Matt laughed. Rachel scowled at me, but her expression was impish. She looked around again, and then her dress came off. She watched Dee as she licked up and down my cock. "Like that jam, Dee?"

Dee looked up, with my saliva-slick cock in her hand. "Oh it's great. New flavour?"

Rachel giggled. "It's from a sort of sweaty meaty berry."

Dee had jam around her lips, with that and the sweat on her forehead, she looked positively wild.

Rachel looked at her and then plunged her hand into her pants. "God, you do give me dirty ideas, Dee."

Dee licked her lips. "Like what?"

"I should have wanked off Matt, mixed his cum in the jam. Or made ice cubes with it."

Dee smiled. "Not too late." She brought the half empty jam jar over to Matt's cock, and then put his cock inside. He moaned and twisted under her touch. Dee fucked him with the sticky jar like it was a fleshlight. It must have felt good, he grabbed her shoulder and moaned.

"Do it, Matt. I'll make some sandwiches."

Rachel furiously wriggled her pants down to around her knees. She still looked nervous, but she was too turned on at this point to care. "Yes, baby. Cum and jam, I'll fucking cover myself in it. Do it for me."

Rachel was masturbating intensely, her eyes locked on his. Matt's eyes amost rolled in his head.

"Ladies," I lay and wanked, watching them, "you are delightful. Pure filth, but delightful."

Rachel spared me a grin, then shuffled over to Matt's side. She reached down and got a scoop of jam on her finger. She pulled him onto his knees, pushed his jeans down further, and then used her jam wet finger to tease his anus.

I saw him actively fucking the jar in Dee's hand, I was scared he might hurt himself. "Oh fuck, oh fuck." The whole scene was getting to him.

Rachel was fingering him. "I want cum in my jam baby. I want Dee to lick it off me."

Dee's eyes lit up. "Oh my fucking God."

The idea tipped Matt over, he grabbed Dee's shoulder and shuddered. She held the jar carefully under him. Rachel was multi-tasking, she was pinching his nipple, fingering him and kissing Matt's shoulder. "Yes, get every drop. Cumming for me, baby?"

He grunted and nodded.

Dee brought the jar away, she scooped some white-red residue hanging from Matt's cock and put it in the jar. Rachel now kicked off all of her clothes and lay down on the blanket beside me.

I gave her a quick kiss, then decided to have some fun, and pinned her arms down above her head. She smiled. Dee then tipped some of the jar onto Rachel's breasts. Clumps of lovely sticky red and white liquid drizzed out. The touch of it made Rachel almost squeal. "Oh God. We shouldn't be doing this."

Dee just smiled at her, then she bent down and scooped cum jam off of Rachel's writhing body. "Hmm. That's yummy." She swallowed the first load, then the second she brought up to Rachel's face. Rachel opened her mouth, and Dee kissed the jam into her.

Rachel wriggled deliciously, but I held her down. Dee went down for another lick, but then she looked at me. To see if I was curious. I gave her a smile, and then she bent her head to me and kissed me. Oh. It was warm and runny and sweet. I licked my lips. "That's good."

She grinned. "I know, right!"

God, she surprised me every day. I let Rachel go and put my arms around Dee, kissing her again, deeply. During this I felt Rachel's mouth find my cock. I moaned. Dee looked down at the sight. "Hmm. Fuck her face for me."

I did as I was told, sliding my cock in and out while she drooled and puffed out her cheeks.

As we played, Dee poured out the remaining jam over Rachel's body, then she lay on top of her and slid up and down against her. When she was done, both girls had a light pink sweaty sticky mess on their breasts and bellies. Dee sat back with her legs apart, and played with herself while Rachel sucked me.

I suddenly remembered where we were. I looked around. There was nothing but wheat, swaying trees, shocked birds cirling overhead.

Matt was jerking himself, watching us all, he was semi hard again. With a grin on his face, he reached into the cooler and pulled out a diet coke. He opened it quietly, then poured it down Dee's back. She shivered and screamed. "Matt!"

She jumped up and tried to take the can from him. They went down, playfighting, with her lying on top of him. His sweatpants were still around his ankles, but we were all naked. I watched as he cupped her bottom and kissed her neck. She stopped wriggling and was still. Her hips bucked in a way that told me he'd found her clit.

I looked down at Rachel, my cock was now just resting on her thick warm tongue. "Okay?"

She nodded. "Less terrified than ten minutes ago." I looked around. She immediately paused. "What is it?"

I looked back down and smiled. "Nothing. Just checking. All clear." I studied her pink stained body. One of her jam-sticky fingers caught my eye. "You've been naked for five minutes and look at you. So dirty."

Despite her awkwardness, Rachel always wanted to please. She put her hands under her head, and opened her legs, looking up at me with a warm smile. "Well here I am. What do you want to do with me?"

I bent down and kissed her, then I licked down her neck to her stained-pink chest, and then to her pussy. I licked around her clit. Her skin was hot from the sun, and her body tasted of deep rich sweat. I kept licking until her hands were pulling at my hair, and the signs of her increasing arousal were obvious. Then I quickly shifted to my knees, and fucked myself clean into her.

Oh. So warm.

She gasped and stared up at me, her big blue eyes wide. I froze at once. God she felt good. I glanced to one side, Dee was lying on Matt, they were sixty-nining. Their faces were diving deep into each other. No one was looking out. Fortunately, this field seemed utterly deserted.

Rachel reached up and stroked my face, I quickly refocused on her. She looked sweaty. I had noticed there was a tree over in the corner of the field.

"Want to get in some shade?" I asked.

"Where?"

I nodded. "There's a big tree over there."

"Um. Sure. God, I am sweaty."

I got off her and helped her up. "Leave your clothes." I wanted to take control for once. There was something about her uncertainty that made me want to lead her. I reached into the hamper, and picked up something. I curled my hand around it. I didn't want Rachel to see it yet.

Dee looked up. "Where are you two going?"

I nodded at the tree. "Shade."

"Ah. Okay." Dee'e eyes closed tight.

"What's he doing, baby?"

She licked her lips. "Oh he's rimming me! His big dumb tongue is as big as his big dumb cock!"

I saw her wriggle in his big arms. He was pulling her cheeks open. I took Rachel by the hand, we heard Matt give Dee a light spank behind us.

"We should take some clothes," Rachel began to suggest.

We were naked but for socks. I put a finger to her lips. "See that tree over there?"

She nodded.

"I'm going to bend you over against it, and pound you until you fucking scream. And no one for miles will hear."

She looked a bit shocked, but gripped my hand. "Oh God. I'm a bit nervous, Jim."

"Have I finally made you nervous?"

She nodded.

The tree was about fifty feet away. Rachel turned when we were halfway and looked at our little picnic spot. "We should bring some clothes, right?"

"Nope."

We made it a few more steps. "What if someone's walking their dog? And they get out their phone?"

I sighed, then I grabbed her hand and ran, making her run with me. We reached the tree in no time, and collapsed against its bark giggling and sweating. I held Rachel's face and kissed her. She reached for my cock and it was rock hard.

I turned her around and made her face the tree. I enjoyed the view. Her lovely short fleshy body. Curvy hips an big bottom. Her curly blonde hair. Sweat trickling down her back. I fingered her pussy a little, stroking her lips, then I pulled away and gave her a couple of spanks. She groaned.

"Bend over, Mrs Green."

"Yes, Jim."

She leaned forward and shuffled back a little. I finger fucked her a little, my other hand was on the back of her neck holding her in place. "This is probably the dirtiest thing you've ever done, isn't it? When you think about it? Everything else you've been able to control."

She moaned.

"Tell me it's dirty."

"It's so dirty, Jim."

I got to my knees then I eagerly rimmed her little arsehole. She moaned happily. She loved anal, I knew, but only got to feel toys and tongues because Matt was so large. I teased her for a little, curling my tongue inside her, then pulling back to spit. Once she had started to moan deeply, I stood and slipped my cock inside her pussy. She whimpered. I put my hands on her lovely broad hips. I fucked into her for a little, just enjoying the deep breaths she was taking.

"Put your arms behind you," I whispered.

She did, immediately, bringing them to her back, crossed obediantly. I held them as I fucked her for a few more strokes. I leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "I want to fuck your arse. God it looks tight." She whimpered even louder. "I love the idea of fucking you on all fours, out here in the middle of nowhere, like some wild woman I've found."

She fucked herself back into me, eyes closed. "Oh fuck, yes."

"Say fuck me, Jim."

"Oh, fuck me Jim."

"Louder. Remember no one can hear us."

Her eyes opened, she looked nervous. "Oh God, Jim. I don't know."

"Hmm, you're right, maybe you shouldn't say my name, just in case. Why don't you say: fuck me daddy?"

She looked at me a little shocked. I wondered what that name would do to her. I wondered if Matt ever used it? Probably not, he really was a daddy, after all.

"Jim!"

I fucked her, hard. "Say it. Loud."

She licked her lips, nervous.

I knew what would tip her over the edge. "Say: fuck me in my ass daddy." I smiled. "And then I will."

Her eyes widened. "Oh God."

I pulled out of her, then reached down and picked up the small bottle of lube I'd brought from the hamper. Her eyes were riveted to my hand as I squirted some lube onto my cock. "All fours. Now."

She looked around, and then she just gave into her lust. Rachel got down on all fours on the grass. She was so excited I think she was trembling. I poured lube over her anus and pushed some in. She groaned at the intimate violation. I reached down and lightly rubbed her clit. "You love anal, don't you?"