Loving With Friends Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, murmuring.

"How long has it been since you got a good cock in there? One you could enjoy?"

"I- I don't know. Too long."

"You can't even remember?"

"Not since Matt last tried."

I rubbed her back. "Poor girl." I teased her first, rubbing my stiff slick cock against her anus.

Her head dropped. I imagined she felt as much embarrassment as desire. Any second some unexpected voice could call out or shout. Some random stranger might point or laugh. It was unlikely, but not impossible. It only made the act even more taboo than it was. Even sexier. I hoped she felt that too. I pushed a finger deep into her anus. She gasped and looked back at me. I saw something new in her eyes. This was a pleasure she had longed for, and almost forgotten. "Nice, baby?"

She nodded.

"But you're used to fingers. This is what you want." I knelt behind her and showed her my cock. She licked her lips. I fingered her more deeply, adding more lube. She groaned. All she wanted was to feel that little bit more. "It's not enough, is it?" My voice was low, sympathetic. "You want something fucked into you."

"Oh God, Jim, please-"

I held up a finger. "You have to say: fuck me in my ass daddy. Loudly."

I pushed two fingers into her hungry anus, and then rubbed her clit again. She bucked against me, breathing heavily. Her face was red. She was whimpering. I pulled out the fingers, and used them to hold her ass open a little. Gaping. I spat inside her. She moaned at the sensation.

I spanked her. "If you want it, say it!"

It tipped her over. She locked eyes with me. Hungry. Desperate. "FUCK ME IN MY ASS DADDY!"

I grinned and then jabbed my rock hard dick into her anus. She gasped and smiled widely. I pulled out and pushed in further, trying to get as far inside her as I could. I hadn't taken a girl in the ass for a long time. Even then it had only been a couple of times. It felt amazing, but I had to be extra careful not to hurt her. Judging by the sounds she was making, she was in heaven. She buried her face in the grass and fell forward, letting out a deep gutteral moan. "YES! YES! FUCK MY ASS!"

I grabbed her hips, took a deep breath, and then just fucked into her hottest tightest hole. Her anus was grabbing me hard. Every thrust and movement made her gasp. She weakly pushed herself back to all fours and looked back at me. Her eyes were half closed, but she was looking at me with an almost pleading surrender. "Yes," I grunted, "fucking my wild woman. In her tight anus. In the open. Everyone can see you get taken in your ass. You're shameless. Dirty wild slut." I added a couple of slaps to her bottom with the last words. She nodded with the words, then closed her eyes and let out a series of small gasps that came with my thrusts. She reached down and rubbed her clit frantically.

In the distance I could hear Dee moan long and loud, the fact the sound had carried across the field excited me greatly, but I didn't turn to look. Nothing mattered but the heavenly sensation of Rachel's body, it's incredible grip. I pulled all the way out and squirted some more lube in her. She lay so her belly was to the grass. Her smiled was beautific. I lifted her hips and fucked myself back into her. Her first cry was almost one of pain, but the next drifted to somewhere unbearably tender. Though obviously lustful, these sounds were new to me. Anal turned her into a different lover. It turned me on like a fever. I humped her madly for a while, like a mindless dog. I wanted to know the dirty depths of her. "You're ass is so tight," I said gasping.

She was moaning in a way I was now familiar with. I realised as I fucked down into her, she was also grinding her pussy into the ground. She was cumming. Hard. I lowered myself and bit her neck. "Cumming?"

She grunted. If she wasn't over the edge she was certainly close to it. I grabbed her hair and pushed her face down, then I fucked her that little bit harder. "Go on, cum for me."

Her whole body trembled under me, and she let out a low moan that was utterly abandoned. It was the sound of a body that craved anal visitation and was enjoying release. She definitely didn't care if anyone was watching now.

I couldn't take much more, so I paused to rest and pulled her up so she was back on all fours. As she looked back at me, she did look like a wild woman. Her face was covered in sweat and grass. Her eyes seemed vacant of intelligence, only occupied with a determined carnal need.

I smiled. "Oh, you came a few times?"

She nodded. "F-fuck m-me daddy." Her words were tripping, stumbling. As if she was trying to reconnect with me after a wave of pleasure had carried her far away. Her anus was grabbing me, pulling at me.

I reached under her and rubbed her clit. I saw her lips quiver in response as she gasped. "That wasn't very loud," I said.

She gave me a faint smile, then she turned and lifted her head. "FUCK MY ANUS, JIM!" She absolutely screamed it.

I grinned. I squeezed her tits and nipples as I pounded her. I fought off cumming with every decadent stroke. I pinched her nipples. I could feel her insides quivering. She was almost sobbing. "Oh. Oh God. Going to cum." She moaned. "Fuck me, Jim. Fuck me daddy. Oh God. Oh God."

I fucked myself into her hard, gasping. Little wet sounds of sweat and excitement appeared when our bodies slapped together. I dug my nails into her hips. "Little wild girl covered in cum jam, cum for me."

That tipped her over the edge. Rachel shivered then screamed: "FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK MY ASS DADDY!" She yelled it as loud as she could, then collapsed against the ground, cumming and trembling. I froze inside her as she recovered. The wild shaking of her body had almost made me explode.

I kissed her neck, softly. "They heard that on the fucking moon."

She blushed bright red and giggled. "Oh no, don't say that."

"I can't take anymore, you're too good. Like nothing I've ever felt."

Her body rocked back into me. "Cum in me, Jim. Do it."

"No, I want you to wear it. I want everyone watching to see it." I was playing with her mind as much as her body. I pulled slowly out of her, pausing to admire the sheer depravity of her gaping anus. Then I pulled her up to her knees. She looked dazed but she stroked my legs and looked at me expectantly.

I wanked frantically. I smiled at her. "Loved seeing you eat that nasty jam."

Her eyes lit up. "Cum jam? Mmm so good."

"I want you to do that later."

She nodded. "Yes baby. Anything you want. Cum in it and I'll eat it for you."

Oh my God. "That's so dirty."

She stroked my balls. "You know I love cereal. Cum on my flakes, Jim? Cum in my milk? Fuck my food so that everything tastes of you."

I groaned. In the distance I heard Dee cry out in unself-conscious ecstasy. That was it. Spurts of cum fled from me leaping to Rachel's breasts. It hit her nipples and neck. Some hit the grass behind her, the leaves at our feet. She licked me clean and gave my bottom a pat. "Thank you, daddy."

I stroked her hair. "Look at you. A cummy mess in a field."

She blushed, but she didn't try to hide herself. On her knees, tits out and covered in cum, she just smiled. "You forgot the loud buggering."

I laughed. "I will NEVER forget that."

She smiled, and I helped her get unsteadily to her feet. I checked her bottom but she smiled at me. "I'm fine." She gave herself a light spank. "I like the sting. That just fucked beyond all limits feeling. It's wonderful. Sex never ends when you still feel it." She gave her tits a squeeze and pulled at her nipples. She gave a stretch. "God my body is on fire now. That was so so so good. It's been way too long, thanks."

I gave her a long hug and a kiss. We walked back to the others, hand in hand. Rachel didn't seem nervous on the way back. I guess a good public anal fucking will make you pretty relaxed about things. I looked around, but there was still no one in sight.

We could hear Dee howling from across the field. When we got back to the picnic, she was on all fours huffing and puffing, and Matt was fucking her from behind slowly and steadily. He always fucked with such an intense look of concentration. I doubt he would have stopped even if there had been a crowd around them. Judging by her sounds, Dee wouldn't have stopped either. Seeing her so publicly wanton, being so publicly debased and taken, was beyond sex. I looked at her and was in heaven.

My lovely Dee. The sweetest, kindest, shyest girl I had ever known. Her mouth was open, and little gasps escaped as he thrusted into her. Her lovely breasts swayed beneath her dripping with tortured sweat.

Sweat was pouring off of them both. He'd clearly taken his time and fucked himself as good and deep as she could take. She seemed to be able to take more and more of him every time. "Oh fuck. Oh God, it's too big!" Dee moaned. She sounded excited by it, but scared as well. Whatever jolts of pain his cock gave her, they were clearly also delicious sensations. I could see he had a finger pushing into her arse as well.

Matt stopped. "Too big?" He was teasing her. "Had enough?"

She looked back at him, long hair plastered to her face. "No. Don't stop! Don't stop!"

He stared into her eyes, then he slowly pulled himself out, only to slam deep back inside her. She groaned loud and deep, her face fell to the ground. The noise she made was animalistic as sharp, almost brutal, pleasure rocked through her.

Neither of them had looked our way or noticed us. They were lost in each other.

Matt held himself inside her, obviously quite deep. Then he pulled out, flipped her over and held her legs apart. He wanted to look her in the eyes while he drove into her more. She stared back, unblinking. Dee rubbed her clit furiously as he just slipped himself back inside her. That long thick cock, pushing her open. Finally the intimacy of this broke her, and she moaned desperately. After a few strokes of hearing her abandoned whimpers, he pulled out and roared as thick cum shot all over her chest. He wanked every last drop out onto her, while she lay with her eyes closed, panting. It was a lot of cum, even for him. He stroked her legs while she recovered.

Rachel and I both applauded. It only seemed right.

"Ooh, twins." Rachel giggled, jiggling her cum streaked tits.

Dee looked up at her and laughed. She got up and grabbed Rachel's hand. "Come with me!" Dee then ran off streaking into the field. Rachel abandoned herself to the other woman's joy, and off they went. We heard them whooping and laughing.

Matt and I exchanged looks of pure adoration.

When the girls came back they were flushed and tired. Dee turned to Rachel. "I'm sure I heard someone screaming over there. Something nasty about anal?"

Rachel didn't answer. She just turned, bent over, and showed everyone her still slightly gaping anus.

Dee went wide eyed at the sight. "Oh wow."

Matt gave me a quick hug. "Yes! Thank you, she must have loved that so much. Did that feel good, baby?"

She was smiling like a weight had been lifted. "Didn't you hear me?"

He grinned. "I thought that was an animal."

Rachel gave him a flirty smile back. "It was."

"I could hear you from over there," I said to Dee, smiling.

She blushed. "You could? Oh my God. I hope no one else heard."

I gave her a hug. "I love hearing you happy like that." She blushed a little and hugged me back.

Rachel dug into her purse and brought out her phone. "Pictures!" she said.

Dee giggled. "I'm not sure about that."

"No, this is perfect. We're perfect. Has anyone ever felt happier?"

She looked around, no one could argue. So the four of us, naked and sweaty, two of us covered in cum, posed for a series of smiling happy selfies, all crowded and mushed together into the one frame. Gurning, giggling, delighted and delightful. We took some pictures of the girls kissing each other, even some sexy ones, the girls lying flat out under the sun, glistening and masturbating for us. Dee got out her phone and got pictures of Rachel bent and gaping, and then some of Matt playing with his cock for her. Rachel got on her knees, under my direction, and looked up at my phone. "Just smile. Now, mouth open. Tongue out. Oh my God. Mess up your hair." She laughed and threw herself into it. At one point Dee found some mayonnaise in the hamper and squeezed it on Rachel's tits. Matt and I took pictures of the girls writhing around on the blanket, licking up sauce and cum and sweat. They were both streaked with saliva and mayonnaise by the end, while Matt and I were incredibly hard.

The last photos were of the girls noticing our rigid cocks and sucking them. Rachel got back on all fours and asked me to fuck her ass again. It was getting late, but there was no way I was going to turn that down. Matt put the lube on her for me, and pushed it in. His long fingers made her moan and rock. I got behind her and teased her. "Sure you don't want it in your pussy? That ass looks sore?"

"No," she pleaded breathily. "In my anus. Please. God. Please."

"Not pussy?"

We all loved hearing her wanton words, her most of all. "Anus," she said, loving that blunter, cruder word. "Fuck my anus. Please. Please. I need it bad. Fuck my anus, Jim, please!"

I let her plead and beg, and then I entered her abruptly. She gasped loudly.

Matt and Dee stood back a little, watching. "She wants us to watch," he said. "She's a show off and a slut." He sounded proud.

I got deep inside her again, and soon Rachel was biting her hand. Matt came over and pulled it away. "Anal sluts scream so everyone can hear them," he told her.

She smiled with a look of love that was electric. "Yes sir. He just feels so good inside me."

Matt leaned forward and kissed her. "Missed it?"

She nodded. He kissed her forehead gently. The combination of tenderness and obscenity was too much for me. "She feels too good," I whimpered.

Matt looked at me, it was clear I couldn't hold on. He reached down and pinched Rachel's nipples. She gasped under his touch. "Would you like to feel a man cum deep in your anus, baby?"

She let out a long moan. "Oh please. Oh God."

He gave me a smile. "Go on, let her have it." He reached under her and played with her clit while I pumped into her with deranged speed. I was so close to cumming, but it always seemed just one stroke away. She was gasping with each thrust. She was still tight, but she was yielding a little more with each plunge of my cock. Feeling this hole widen for me the more I used it gave me an erotic shiver. Finally I found the right stroke, and the cum shot out of me, receding into her most private and intimate hole in intense sharp bursts. I grabbed her hips and thrust one last time.

"Oh!" she gasped. "That's balls deep. He's all the way. Oh yes!" She came all over Matt's fingers, slumping into him tiredly. We held her as she shook. Feeling her cum while I was inside her anus felt unreal. Like I had a small impression of the fluttering she must have felt inside. I slowly pulled a cum slick cock out of her. Being inside her had felt so unlike anything else. Cumming inside something so tight had made every sensation extra intense. Dee came over and wiped my cock clean with a tissue.

She sat and held me as I recovered, just as Matt was rocking with Rachel. The four of us were so quiet and content, it was a lovely moment of pure bliss.

We all sat around for a while longer, equally tired and elated. Rachel went and crouched in a corner, releasing cum with a contented expression. I couldn't tell if she wanted more, or was satisfied. Sexual intensity lingered with her. She was rubbing her tits. I think if she was alone she might have started to hump the ground itself. Matt went over, and we watched as he fingered her quickly and efficiently. She came again in his arms, and seemed settled.

She posed for a last picture for Dee, pushing the last cum out of her anus and then catching it and licking it off her palm, then we all agreed to head back. It was getting dark, and we had to find our way back to the car.

We got dressed, but Dee refused to put her knickers on. I carried them in my mouth while she smiled at me. We got halfway down the field when I lifted her dress and started to finger her. She put her arms around me and kissed me, while I touched her to a gentle whimpering orgasm. Matt and Rachel watched. The rest of the way Dee had her head on my shoulder and an arm around my waist.

When we got back in the car, Dee and I sat in the rear, while Matt got behind the wheel and sighed. "I can't drive like this, I just can't." He was rock hard. Rachel giggled, then she leaned over from the passenger side and unzipped him. She took his cock out, and stroked it soothingly. We watched as she took him in her mouth and sucked slowly and softly. Her head bobbing and rising with a pleasing slow motion. Matt leaned back, eyes closed. It was dark by the time he came. She took her time with him. Whenever he was close, she pulled up and kissed him instead. When he finally came, his hand gripped her hair and we could feel him fucking up into her face. The car shuddered as he did.

"Jesus," Dee muttered. We had sat quietly and watched the whole thing. Dee had put her head on my shoulder, and I rested my face on her forehead. We had been content to watch, throwing in the occasional, "go Rachel" "taste him" and "fuck that pretty mouth."

After he had cum, we saw Rachel continue to work for a while longer, licking up every drop of cum she could find, before carefully tucking his cock back into his jeans and zipping him up. She stroked his chest, as if trying to slow his heart. He reached up to pat her hand with his. When he had fully recovered, Matt turned the key and started the car up. I noticed Rachel's hand on his leg, occasionally he would reach down to pat it.

It was a long drive, and at one point I had a very sexy intrusive thought. I wondered if I could finger Dee without the other's noticing.

She was resting against me, probably too tired for any play, but I stroked her leg anyway, my hand getting higher and higher. The car was almost totally dark inside. I felt Dee shift against me. She wasn't wearing knickers, so I felt immediately how wet she was.

With my free hand I discreetly sent her a text. Her phone was on silent, but she probably felt it buzzing in her purse. She took it out and read my message: I can smell cum all over you. x

She wriggled against me. I got a response: You like? x

I sent her my intrusive thought: I wonder if I could finger you without them noticing?

There was no response, she just moved my hand up under her skirt, and opened herself for me. I grinned in the darkness. My fingers quickly brushed something warm and wet. I enjoyed the simple sensation. Pure touch. Her familiar and comforting heat. I didn't waste time. I shuffled in my seat slightly towards her, so it probably looked as if we were just hugging, then I pushed a finger inside her. I heard her breathing change, and saw her bite her lip. I pushed in and out, finger-fucking her. Her head lifted. In the passing street lights I counted the five freckles on her nose. Saw her dark pretty eyes. Wide pouting mouth curving into a longing smile. I pressed in and out, then started to use another finger to brush her clit, this was too much. She grabbed my wrist and pushed me deeper, while letting out a clear needful moan. I saw Rachel turn to watch us.

While I finger-fucked Dee to a lovely small orgasm, I said to Rachel: "She has these little aftershocks. She keeps cumming- isn't that right baby?" Dee nodded. "And it's the sexiest thing." She squirmed, and then let out a wet whimper.

Matt made a wry tutting sound. "If I have an accident it's your fault."

Rachel watched us as I pulled out my finger and licked it. Dee licked it too, making me smile, and my cock twitch.