All Comments on 'Loving with Mother'

by oliveau

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please read up on comma splices

And then apostrophes next week.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
It was a shame that they drifted apart

I hoped that they would have stayed together, and he could have kept her young until she reached her late eighties, by fucking her daily and keeping her sex drive going from making her orgasm.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very interesting story

Quite a bit of truth in this story. Seeing naked mom always makes a lasting impression, a hairy bush puts it at a higher level. Many guys have had similar viewing experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Family guy

Yes I saw my mom naked first time when I was 14 great big bush and big tits. She had big brown nipples. Since she did not know I was looking I was able to pull down my pants and jack off.

luvsseafoodluvsseafoodabout 10 years ago

You're lucky that this really happened to you. Based on my childhood experiences (I'm sure you can guess what they were) I've been sexually drawn to several cousins and an aunt. Nothing ever happened, though. I wonder what it would have been like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very poorly written!

It may be that the mother didn't suck, but your story reallllllllly did!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked the story........... BUT

You knew nothing about sex yet in a short time you knew you hitting her cervix???

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159almost 5 years ago
Awesome

I love pubic hair on a woman. As a photographer, I worked only with natural women. Authors trying to push bald pussies are wasting their energy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous