All Comments on 'Loving Wives'

by ChaseQ

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm Impressed

Well conceived and delivered - very imaginative and yet a possible slice of life. Best of all - you and they respected each other and us.

Very good Author - more please - with high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
An innovation!

A very nice job. All of the characters are in the same place in terms of respect. The things that they do to each other are delightful. To respond to another reader's comment, I wish that this, indeed, was a slice of life.

playingcardcompanyplayingcardcompanyover 18 years ago
Excellent

There are some really innovative,interesting and sexy stories appearing in Loving Wives. This was excellent.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I must have shot my cum 5 feet reading this story

God!! This story is not just hot but it was super hot. I loved it. Now as I clean my cock and the floor of my cum, I want to ask you to continue this story. Tell us how Dawn got her husband to fuck her when she went home! Maybe have Tont watch the girls the next time. Then have all four of them fucking and sucking! God this was such a great jerk of story!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

what a good story, it weas something different I enjoyed reading it

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Erotic as can be

Especially with the mostly matter of fact delivery, this story hits the erotic high points while delivering some very helpful ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love it!

Really nice, soft and definitly appealing to both sexes

Zee CoupleZee Coupleover 18 years ago
Perfect Prelude for Couples!

ChaseQ,

You have really hit "The Mark" with this story! We have never read something so gentle & erotic that it made us live through the pain and arousal of the characters so deeply!

We are a voyeuristic couple who are so busy with life at times and often suffer through long lapses in sexual activities> We love eachother deeply and are not suffering from any other problems but reading your story has brought us together in such an erotic and arousing way!

I did not realize how sexually closed I was for so long. It was almost painful to read how my "sexual limits" mirrored the character, Dawn. The way you wrote this made me "see" the ways I have denied myself and my husband of exploring our sexuality together!

I adore my husband even more for not pressuring me when he desired the basic acts of what you described here. I often though he was a pervert as well but now understand the "visualization" of men and how I needed to accept my body to enjoy sex even more than I could have imagined!

I shared this story with my husband and it was very arousing to hear myself read it to him. I am a lousy reader but I was constantly distracted by the growing bulge in his shorts! As we shared reading it together, it was very obvious that we were going to fuck eachother like we never had before!

As we got to the part where Nick participated with Dawn, I thought my husband's cock would explode! Her was already exposed and stroking it and I never recalled seeing him so thick and hard in all our time together!

I did things that I never thought I would and enjoyed myself and I know my husband enjoyed what we did together! I thank you for helping me realize how great sex can be and helping me be more active in my husbands sexual fantasies!

We both hope to see more stories in the same vein as this has provided us with the ultimate erotic mental stimulation that we both can share! In the time we have read erotic stories from Penthouse Letters, Club Confidential,other magazines, and literotica, we have never been so excited and aroused by anything this good!

Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!

Again, we look forward to more!

Steph & Steven

z287328@sbcglobal.net

David LockleyDavid Lockleyover 18 years ago
Way to go Chase.......

wish all could read. Help save a lot of marriages.

Kinda fits in with that thing Cat Wolf sent at beginning of week doncha' think?

LOL, Dave

CindysBobCindysBobover 18 years ago
a terrific piece of erotica...

This was so original and extremely well written. You have some real talent going for you. Paced out perfectly, a nice flair for language.

This is one of my new favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You understand

I see that you understand why men do things, why women do things, and how they hurt each other. I wish your story could be read by every woman in the world; read and understood. You cannot love if you cannot trust and give completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How Did You Get In There ???

How did you get into the heart of the dilema that every couple will face at some time in their married life in some shape or another.

Some years ago, my wife referanced Oprah's program and asked me to sit through it with her. The program that explained that many women no longer wanted or needed sexual loving but just closeness and snuggling. It wasn't that they didn't love their husband, they just didn't want sex anymore.

Well that made me feel bad so I continued to back off. We then couldn't touch each other as it might send the wrong signal. I sure didn't want any more rejection and she was afraid to send any signals by kissing more than a brush kiss when she didn't want to encourage me to think she felt otherwise.

Well the years went by, I retired and now there was us still healthy and me interested but now she and I were together every moment of every day. I had dreamed of this having the time and privacy - it would be heaven but it was hell for both of us.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. We were avoiding each other as we have for 9 years now but this brother and sister act was wearing thin.

I said that I wasn't happy and something had to change or we might wake up 10 years from now and say why - why did we waste that time tippy toeing around instead of facing and talking about it. We went into counciling and things got better as compromises and understanding became more acceptable. In one way, it was quite a risk at that stage of our lives as so much was invested. On the other hand life wasn't worth the pain of avoidance and it was getting worse by the day.

Hopefully, this story, this and the comments of others experiences will help some others feel their way into a stronger relationship!!!

Author - you did very goood to provoke this problematic thought. Thanks again - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot and Erotic

There is, however (included for the price), a great story about the differences between the male and female of the species. I suspect that in each married life there comes that period when couples just lose that loving feeling for some period of time. It's how you break out of that mode and how soon that determines whether the marriage will last or go bust. An outstanding read. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Great story, thank you

Definitely different from the usual fare. Well done.

rgbowrgrgbowrgalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

Really loved it so tue in many ways wish wife would read it thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
empathy

dawn has a friend that understands, albeit by her experience; and passes it on. a friend like that, priceless, and the positive possibilities, incredible

ChaseQChaseQover 12 years agoAuthor
Authors Note:

Thanks for all of the great comments. It was fun to write.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Very Insightful

Nicely told

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Nice But

Yes it was nice but the elephant in the room was that Dawn had to cheat on Tony with Nick and Vicky to get in the right frame of mind. Does Tony know about this and if he doesn't would he approve or would he leave and file for divorce and sue both Nick and Vicky for alienation of affection?

Just one man's different take on the tale. For what it's worth.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A very HOT and well-written story.

Other than the last few lines. her story to Dawn seemed to be more inclined to lead Dawn to lesbianism or three-ways.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WITH THE FEMALE ANATOMY AND FEMININE WILES

a guy shouldn't even stand chance, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong category ! "1*" !!

Should be in the dogshit repository !

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 7 years ago
A tale of love for a friend

The sex was necessary but irrelevant. Dawn had such a good friend that she took a great risk to help her improve her marriage. Would that others did the same.

Having had others criticise everything I write I sympathise with you getting such a vile

response from someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
do not stop writing

great story line, learned a little..spouse is dawn...shud say was. she died.

do not stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

So many Loving Wives stories are about cheating on a spouse v. cheating a spouse out of a satisfying and trusting love life together! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In essence, Dawn had turned sex with her husband into a weapon of control in the relationship.

To some narcissists, the ultimate means of control is exercising their complexes through sexual manipulation and coercion, one of the most dangerous and toxic forms of abuse that can be exercised in an intimate relationship.

In the early stages of a relationship, they’ll use this sexual charm and charisma to win you over. Once you’re on the inside, however, you’ll start to notice that these traits are crafted (much like a honeypot) to impress, entrap and then — ultimately — manipulate.

Narcissistic partners, especially women, will use withholding as a means of manipulating their partners and maintaining their sense of entitlement. This can occur when one partner believes that they have a right to withhold intimacy as a means of control.

One of the most insidious ways by which narcissists abuse and control their partners and “loved ones” is by destroying and undermining their confidence and sense of self-worth. Sex is just another way by which narcissistic abusers achieve this end, using the act and feedback on the act as a means to keep their partner feeling bad about themselves.

One topic this story didn't touch upon is Oxytocin and Sex. During sex this chemical is being produced in both individuals, creating a bond between them both. Released in the brain, this hormone is creating an emotional bond between the partners. By withholding sex and intimacy with her husband, Dawn was essentially breaking down and eliminating the emotional bond between her and her husband. I'm surprised Dawn's husband stuck around as long as he did. Most men would have said FUCK IT and divorced the cold hearted bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous