Loving Yvonne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped her penis with both fists and pulled her foreskin back and forth. Her length really astounded me; not counting her head, there was still another full hand's worth of shaft left over. I squeezed as I pulled up, and just as I intended, a clear drop of her precious fluid welled up in her urethra. I looked up at her, and there was nothing but feverish anticipation in her face. I slid out my tongue and licked up the drop.

Her eyes doubled in size. "Oh," she said, almost as though she were about to weep. I kissed the tip of her blunt, rounded snout and licked her urethra again. I flicked its tiny lips and gently insinuated my tongue. More of her delicious juice flowed and I slurped it up. Her eyes begged me to do more, go further.

I pursed my lips against her tip and pushed my head down.

"Oh wow," she moaned.

Yvonne's penis was warm and meaty and delicious in my mouth. I sucked her in, until my lips met my topmost hand. Then I pulled back, sucking hard, and felt a giddy surge of glee at her gasp.

I began moving my head back and forth. When just the tip was in my mouth, I slapped my tongue all over her bulb. As I moved down, and her shaft filled my mouth, I wiggled it against the underside. All the while I kept up a steady suction.

I loved sucking her cock. I loved pleasuring her. I loved the taste of her preseminal ooze, and when I did something she particularly liked, I would be rewarded with a stronger flow.

Her hands cupped my head. She encouraged my back-and-forth movements with a gentle pressure. Her face was apple-red, and when I began stroking her with both hands in tandem with my mouth, that telltale heavy breathing began again.

Her penis grew bigger and stiffer and more excited. I let my lower hand drift down to cup and fondle her balls and I found them pulled up tight against her base. They had swollen up like oranges. I squeezed, and felt the moisture from her vagina soaking them. I fondled those tight, engorged nuts for awhile and then groped behind them. Her arousal had enlarged the ridge from her sac to her clitoris; I easily followed it with my finger, and found her clit like a hard little gumball inside its hood.

I played with the soft folds of her lips, and her vulva was dripping wet. I eased my index finger inside her again and let my thumb rest on her clit. Goose bumps popped up all over her thighs and tummy and shivers raced through her.

I'd never been very co-ordinated, but somehow I just fell into a groove; my mouth went up and down Yvonne's cock along with my left hand, while my right played with her vagina. I even managed to maintain a steady rhythm.

Her balls rested heavily on my wrist. I could feel them shifting about as I worked my thumb and forefinger on (and in) Yvonne.

I took my mouth off her penis and ducked lower to suck her balls. I took each one into my mouth and tongue-basted them with my saliva. She was so clean, there was no sweaty saltiness; they just tasted like skin, with a strong tang of her vagina. I licked and pulled each one in my mouth, until that distinctive woman-taste was gone.

I wanted more. I wanted to see her vagina up close, lick it and play with it. Cunnilingus, like mutual masturbation and cocksucking, was one of those shadowy practices I'd heard about, but never thought I would ever experience. That was before today.

I couldn't do it from my current posture; Yvonne was too short. I couldn't get my head in under there.

"Yvonne," I croaked. "Could you...turn around?"

She nodded, and turned unsteadily. Her round, plump ass, stippled with glittering water droplets, was like a fantasy from the pages of Assgasm brought to life. It was all I could do not to seize my cock and beat off to it.

I put my palms on her lower back and pushed gently. She got the message, and bent over. She braced her hands on the shower bench and shifted her heels into a wider-legged stance.

I just stared for a few moments. Her lips were parted, and her pink interior blushed nearly red. Her balls hugged her mound, and the tissues merging them into her labia were pulled so tight they were almost translucent.

I ran my hands over her buttocks. I sank my fingers in and fondled her thoroughly. She was so soft and squeezable. I spread her cheeks and watched her vagina open. The wrinkled pink closure of her anus dilated a little, too.

I lapped her balls again like they were big scoops of ice cream. I took each into my mouth for a long, loving suck. Then I licked the seam up to her clitoris. Yvonne twitched.

I bore in mind all she'd taught me about touching her clitoris and ran my tongue in circles round and round her sensitive little button. I kept the pressure light at first. When she began pushing back, I licked a little harder.

I moved my hands down from her bum and spread her labia apart with both hands. Her clitoris popped right out of its hood when I did that, and when my tongue began making more direct contact I saw a quake go through Yvonne's thighs. Her juices flowed, wetting my face, and I sucked up as much as I could. Her scent was in my nostrils, meaty and intimate.

I dragged my tongue up through her sopping trench, all the way up to her anus. I licked her there, prying and teasing at her pucker. It was as fun and nasty as it looked in Assgasm.

"Oh God, Marty," she sobbed.

Her voice struck a chord in me. I was vividly reminded of my own arousal. My prick had never felt so huge and hard. I hadn't given it a single stroke since I got on my knees, and it was pounding with lust.

I slipped a finger into Yvonne's tight, cushiony pussy, and it disappeared slippery-quick. I felt her inner muscles squeezing and churning around my finger, and suddenly I knew exactly what to do next. A weird sense of calm came over me. It was like everything had clicked into a preordained groove.

I gave her vagina one last long lick from her clit up to her anus. I stood and grasped the scoop of Yvonne's waist with one hand. With the other, I grasped my prick to aim it.

I rubbed my head against her balls, lifting and rolling each one around. I waggled my haft and made them bounce. Yvonne shivered again, and stared at me over her shoulder with wide eyes. She knew what I was going to do, but said nothing. And I knew she would say nothing, make no protest whatsoever. I didn't know how I knew, but I knew this was going to happen, and that she wanted it even more than I did.

I pulled my cock up to her clitoris and rubbed my head around it. I could see Yvonne's knees shaking below. Her teeth were sunk so deeply in her full lower lip I half expected to see blood.

I lifted my cock two inches higher and rolled it into her soft, rubbery lips. I felt it catch in the warmth of her socket. I paused and looked into Yvonne's eyes, and they mutely begged me to proceed. With another flash of that unnatural confidence, I pushed, and my penis sank out of sight into the wettest, snuggest, most wonderful place it had ever been.

Yvonne's eyes snapped shut and her mouth dropped open. Her lips had never looked so ripe or kissable. She opened up to me slowly; twice I had to stop because she had closed up tight as a fist and I didn't want to force it or hurt her. It seemed to take forever for those six or so inches to enter her. Then my balls came to rest against hers, and my sense of power and mastery was complete.

I pulled out to my crown and slid back inside. As easily as that, we were doing it. The friction, heat and softness were delicious. I pumped, and her soft, breathy whimpers delighted me. Yvonne's slack-jawed beat-off face reappeared, only now with an urgent, nostril-flaring intensity, and I realized this was Yvonne's fuck-face. I was mesmerized.

Then, the full significance of what was happening penetrated my brain, and all my preternatural self-assurance evaporated. All of a sudden, I was a young man getting laid for the first time, and I had no idea what I was doing. In a panic, I gripped Yvonne's waist with both hands to keep myself from falling over. Her hips moved, pushing back at me, and the next thing I knew I was putting the meat to her with wild, zero-finesse sawing.

"Oh Jesus," I gasped. "Yvonne...Jesus!"

Her vagina squeezed and tugged at me. I was moaning out loud, and she was moaning too, and both our voices resonated in the shower stall. My hips were slapping her bottom with loud, wet claps. Water flew everywhere.

Weird bleating noises burst from my lungs as I felt myself begin to come. The feeling built until I let out a crazed grunt and exploded inside her. It was the most beautiful climax of my life, so intense it was almost painful. I emitted long moans as I shot long spurts into Yvonne.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...."

"Yes, Marty, yes," she cried.

I was so turned on, so alive in that moment that my erection barely subsided. My mind did clear somewhat as my orgasm ebbed, and I realized the full implications of what we just did.

"Oh Jesus, Yvonne," I panted. "I'm sorry...I...condoms..."

She made a dismissive gesture. "Don't...worry...about it." She was breathing pretty heavily herself. "My mother's got like...morning after pills...all that kind of stuff."

Relief flooded through me almost like a second orgasm. I sighed, and Yvonne sighed with me.

"First time?" she asked.

"Yes." I didn't know what else to say.

"Mine too. I really liked...feeling you go off inside of me. That was just...awesome."

She hadn't come with me. I had come way too fast for that. I was about to apologize again, when I realized I knew how to remedy that situation. My suave control was back.

I pulled out of her, and watched the cream well up from her swollen, reddened vagina. I knelt down and resumed licking her. I leisurely sucked out my warm frothy offering. Her stifled little cries were music to my ears.

I cleaned her out, and then sat back. Yvonne straightened and turned to face me. Her penis swung with her and bounced about with its own momentum. The sight of it made me salivate. I swooped down and took it back in my mouth like I'd never stopped sucking her. My hands resumed their duties on her shaft and cleft. She stiffened, and then relaxed into the stimulation with another of those sexy whimpers.

I studied her face as I happily slurped and stroked and fingered away. Her fuck-face shifted from anguish to joy and back again. I glowed; I'd never felt so useful and needed.

When her eyes closed and her face puckered up like she was going to cry, I knew she was almost there. Her fingers gripped my head tightly, and her whole body tensed up. Galvanized, I sucked harder and worked my hands faster.

"Marty...oh Marty..." Her face strained as tight as her voice, but then it just relaxed into an open-mouthed expression of transcendental bliss. She was so beautiful, it transfixed me. When her cock began shooting off, it took me by surprise.

Her penis rippled as her sperm blasted through it. Warm, delicious cum hosed into my mouth. Her vagina gripped and released my buried finger. I wasn't ready.

"Marteeee..."

While Yvonne convulsed in divine pleasure, I spluttered, gagged and choked my way through the first spurts. Some of her cum went up the wrong way and I began snorting it out my nose; my sinuses burned. There was too much of it. My eyes watered and I damn near panicked.

But then, thank God, I caught her rhythm and began swallowing in time with her surges. I got a handle on it. By the time her fusillade began to diminish, I was actually able to enjoy it. I grew to love the fact that she came so abundantly, and gulped down her sperm with horny gusto. Even when her hips jerked involuntarily and the head of her penis entered my throat, I didn't freak out. She sent two or three shots straight down my gullet before I pulled back, regained control, and sucked her on through to the end of her orgasm.

Her penis softened as it emptied. I sucked more gently and nursed out the last drops. Like before, it didn't shrink; it just relaxed somewhat. After she stopped shooting, it became a thick, pliant lug of flesh in my mouth. I wondered how many times Yvonne could come in a day before properly shrivelling. I found I liked having her soft cock in my mouth as much as her hard-on.

Her legs got pretty shaky after she was done, so I helped her to the bench. I put my face under the shower and snorted my nasal passages clear (I made sure I kept my back to her for that!), rinsed, and then sat cross-legged on the tile floor at her feet. I rested my head on her knee. Her hand wandered to my head again and patted and played with my hair. She seemed to like doing that a lot.

She was really out of it, panting and glassy-eyed.

"Wow, Marty," she said. "Just...wow."

"Was that your first..." I couldn't seem to shake my odd mental block on talking dirty in front of a girl. I cleared my throat. "...first blowjob, too?"

"Yeah." She shook her head and sighed. "I was always after my brothers for blowjobs, but they were always too hung up on the whole...incest thing." She lifted one shoulder in a languid shrug. "I guess they thought jacking off together was fun enough. And it was, I guess." She touched my cheek. "Thank you. That was...wonderful."

"You're welcome, Yvonne. I liked doing it." And that was the truth. I had found bringing Yvonne to orgasm so satisfying that I hadn't noticed how rigid and anxious my own cock had become. Incredibly, I was lusty and raring to go again. Yvonne noticed.

"Stand up, Marty."

That sense of calm inevitability descended upon me again. I stood, and watched as Yvonne gripped my penis and lowered her head. She licked my helmet and took me inside.

The warmth of her mouth, the suction and silky caresses of her tongue felt so good they sent shivers down my arms and lower back. The sight of her face, with her lips pursed around my shaft and her eyes closed in peaceful concentration, excited me terribly.

Her lips slid up and down, and she cupped and fondled my butt cheeks as her she sucked. I knew what was coming when she removed her mouth briefly to suck on her left index finger. My cock then went back into her mouth and her moistened finger slipped up my butthole.

I was glad that I had already come so many times that afternoon. If I hadn't, I would have come immediately from what Yvonne was doing to me. As it was, I was in ecstasy, and it kept going on and on with no orgasm to end it. Yvonne put two fingers up my ass, and the pleasure increased.

That sense of knowing what to do grew stronger as well. I gently disengaged Yvonne's head from my groin and turned around. Yvonne attacked my ass with a moan. She licked and kissed and even bit it all over. She spread my cheeks with both hands and there was a pause in which I imagined her feasting her eyes on my exposed, winking anus. Then she buried her face between my cheeks and her tongue pierced me. The sensation of her licking my asshole was electric; I twitched, and moaned with joy. Without thinking, I bent over to give her greater access. Her tongue swirled and wiggled and slid in and out.

Looking between my legs at her, I noticed her penis was up again. I marvelled. For such a demure, sweet sort of girl, Yvonne was as randy as a billygoat.

She licked down to my balls and sucked them again. Her fingers went back up my ass. God, it felt good.

With a rush of that same calm certainty, I crouched down on the tiles on all fours. I'd seen this position many times in Assgasm. To make sure there was no confusion, I lowered my chest to the floor and reached back with both hands to help her spread my buttocks.

"Marty...?" Her voice was an anxious moan.

"Go ahead, Yvonne," I answered, and damned if my voice wasn't full of that same calm confidence.

"Let me...I have some lube..."

I heard movement, and the shower turned off abruptly. Then came the sound of Yvonne rummaging amongst the shower shelves. There was the popping sound of a cap releasing, and then a stream of cool wetness hit my backside. I smelled blueberries again.

Yvonne spread the lubricant all over my cheeks and then reinserted her two fingers. She put a third one in, and I grunted softly. She corkscrewed them in and out, and I closed my eyes. The stuff was super-slick, and made the sensation of her fingers in me delicious.

"Marty...can you wait just a minute?"

"Sure," I answered.

Yvonne disappeared again. In less than a minute she was back. More lubricant drizzled into my buttcrack, and then something cool and plastic pressed at my hole.

"It's one of my butt plugs," she said softly. "I want to make sure you're ready."

I nodded my assent, and Yvonne easily pushed the odd-shaped bullet of latex inside me. I grunted. When it was fully inserted, she turned it in slow circles. I sighed.

"That feels really good."

"I'm glad." I could hear the smile in her voice.

She pulled it out and I felt another one, a larger one at my back door. "This is the biggest one I have."

I stretched just fine to take it, and she just left it inside me for a while. She would stroke my back, and from time to time would reach under me to squeeze my penis, as if to check if I was still erect. I was.

She was so patient. When she finally pulled it out, there was just the faintest twinge of pain as my ring stretched over the widest point.

"You okay?" She asked.

I nodded with my cheek against the cool wet tile floor. "Good to go, Yvonne."

I heard her sent the plug aside, and her calves brushed mine as she settled in behind me and put her penis to my hole. Her bulb felt as big as a tangerine, and hot as a roasting marshmallow. She had lubricated it as well. The press of it felt like a sloppy kiss.

With the exception of my penis, I was soft and relaxed all over. At the same time, I was excited and eager to experience my first ass-fuck. I pushed back, and winced as her glans penetrated me, but it didn't daunt me. I knew something good was waiting for me on the other side of whatever discomfort there might be.

I heard Yvonne draw in a sharp breath as the feel of my gripping rear passage registered. She applied a gentle pressure, and the nerves in my rear tunnel sang for joy as Yvonne slipped her meat into me.

"Oh God," I gasped. "Ohhhhhh...."

Just like when I entered her, it took a while to do it fully. I felt a few more twinges from time to time and had to make her stop a minute before continuing. I never balked, though; the intense pleasure of my rectum slowly engulfing that massive fleshy post drove the breath from my body.

"That feels...really good..." Yvonne choked. I could only groan in agreement.

She began working her hips back and forth.

Oh God now she's fucking me, my wobbly brain thought. She's fucking my ass and oh God it feels good. How did this happen? Two hours ago I was alone!

Yvonne panted as she buggered me. I was much noisier: I groaned and grunted and gasped and howled. That endless cock turned me inside-out; it was the most overwhelming sensation I'd ever experienced. Her penis pushed and pulled through the well-moistened grip of my asshole with a wet slurping sound. I pushed my hips back to force it deeper inside me. I loved it.

She grasped my prick and jacked me off at a frantic pace. Her hips quickened to match it. She had bent over me to do it, and I felt her breath and her big nipples brushing my back.

"Oh yeah," I moaned. "Oh that's good. Do it nice and fast."

Yvonne began whimpering again, and the thrusts of her pole became more erratic. I had a sudden brainstorm and began tightening my rectal muscles in time with her thrusts to make the in-stroke more of a squeeze.

"Oh God, Marty" she panted, sounding like she was in pain again. I could imagine her fuck-face above my shoulder blades, all open-mouthed and straining. "That's...that's...I'm gonna come!"