All Comments on 'Lower Than the Heart'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like this story!

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
Interesting sex philosophy discussion :-)

Liked the sheriff, he's a real trooper. And I bet Trent will be even more successful as a play writer now.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
Wow!

I'm not into gay romance, but this was a very human tale!

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
And may I add...

...very well written, too!

nanobotnanobotover 11 years ago
Another winner.

I was just talking about this very difference between men and women in desire and romance. I love the manner in which you successfully illustrated how dangerous it was to reduce something that complicated into basic paradigms.How ironic we search for reliable patterns and yet we despise them. Your ability to bring the rising action to dizzying erotic heights or, pardon the pun, a climax of such danger that the protagonist might not survive always takes my breath away.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 11 years ago

Fascinated by that Flying Dutchman-sounding position. I'd never try it -- I'm not limber and would probably get the cramp to end all cramps -- but it sounded cool. :0) This made me think of Stephen King stories set in small towns, where there's a battle for the protagonist's soul. But the weapon used was sex, not horror. And I have to wonder: what kind of history do the sheriff and Buster have? I like that it's left to my (dirty) imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I liked the story all but the part with Amos. Really done well with good flow to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TOTAL PLEASER OF A STORY

Loved the emotional angles and the hot sex. I have always enjoyed your stories, but I have to say that I think you have raised the bar in recent months. I'm not a writer, so not sure what's changing, but I sure like it. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gorgeous

This is wonderful. Absolutely amazing. I'm a strait woman (just here for the contest) but you snared me. Loved the conversations and the incredible characters. You craft a compelling tale sir. Thanks for the stunning read.

BobronnyBobronny5 months ago

That was something else. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3027 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...