Lowest of the Low

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Thank you Tits. My sperm always stays where I put it until it dries Tits."

"Yeth Matheh. Ath you with Matheh." (Yes Master. As you wish Master. I was beginning to get frustrated with the damned tongue crib.

Master slowly got up, and guided me to lie under his bed. He caressed an arm, pulled it up to a chain attached to the leg of the bed, and snapped it around my wrist cuff. He did the same for my left leg, attaching it to the lower corner of the bed. He was tired and in post-orgasmic bliss, but he walked around the bed, and kneeled down again. I had already put my arms and legs spread eagled for his attention. He quickly secured them in place, and then gave me a pillow and blankets. "Goodnight Tits. You have pleased me today."

"Thithh ith alwayth ghlah tho ptheth hu Matheh." (Tits is always glad to please you Master) I could only hope he understood.

Middle of the Night – Tuesday, December 20th

I woke up the in middle of the night. I really had to use the bathroom. When I tried to get out from under the bed, my body rolled, only until and arm and a leg got taut. Oh yeah. I'm still spread eagled under Master's bed.

I tried to relax and get back to sleep. I fidgeted and waited. I moved around with the slack that I had, but there was no way I could get my teeth to my wrist cuffs. I just tried to wait, but it was still quite dark – there was no way I was going to make it until morning. I felt horrible that I might be waking him up, but I finally had to call out for help. "Mathheh? Mathheh? Youl thlave theeths to pee mathheh. Can youl thlave plethe pee mathheh?" (Master? Master? You slave needs to pee Master. Can you slave please pee Master?"

I heard Master roll over. I jiggled a bit and asked again, my tongue jamming into the damned "helpful" tongue crib again and again. "Can youl thlave plethe pee mathheh?" (Can you slave please pee Master?)

Master groggily asked "What? My bitch can't even hold her own pee?" I couldn't tell if he was annoyed or amused. He might have been both. But I was in no position to argue or inquire.

"No mathheh. Youl bith catht holh hel pee mathheh. Plethe help hel?" (No Master. Your bitch can't hold her pee Master. Please help her?)

He rolled over, and an arm came down to unhook one of the manacles holding me in place. He shifted to the other side of the bed, and unhooked the other manacle. "You may go and pee. However, don't think I am here to serve you. You are to buy adult diapers tomorrow. Spend time looking at them and asking questions."

I unhooked the cuffs holding my ankles in place and did the pee pee dance into the bathroom, with the thought of having to mumble questions about being forcibly diapered burned into my every thought.

When I was done, I realized what I had to do. I shimmied back under his bed, and re-attached the cuffs to my ankles, keeping them widely spread. I then stretched my arms up. Master reached over, grabbed the strap from a cuff, looped it through the loop on the leg of the bed, and yanked it taut. I could feel the strong pull on my arms. He reached over and repeated it with my other arm. It was a lot tighter than before I had to use the bathroom, but at least my bladder was empty. I shimmed up, moving some of the slack from my legs to ease the strain on my arms, and tried to sleep.

A few minutes later, I could feel Master pulling on the strap holding my arms in place, cinching them tighter. Damnit! That was leg slack I used! This was going to really stretch me! And then he repeated the process with the other wrist strap. I tried to shimmy again to ease the strain, but my legs just had no slack to give. I was stretched taut, and there no way I would get a good night's sleep. However, I knew better to complain. I would be spread eagled until he was good and ready to let me out. As I laid there, I realized it was training in a way – if I needed to bother him, I could. However, I should never do so lightly, as there may be a consequence.

Morning of Wednesday, December 21st

After a torturous rest of the night trying to sleep, Master finally woke up and released me. I had barely slept, and was quite sore. This was going to be a long day.

I put on my bra, panties, and kneepads, and crawled down to the front door. Once I reached the ivy area, I could stand and finished getting dressed for my shopping trip.

The bus ride to the shopping center was thankfully uneventful. It was packed with a mixture of last minute holiday shoppers and commuters, and they probably thought that I was doing the same. Little did they know that I was a submissive out on a fetish mission for her master. If they knew, what would they think? Would they be offended? Perhaps excited? Would they view me with pity or jealousy? With that thought, I got off the bus.

I went into the strip mall pharmacy with my emotions swimming in a boiling cauldron between excitement and dread. I went to the diapers, and saw different brands and different sizes. Some seemed to be pads for inside of panties, others were the diapers I expected, and then there were diaper liners. I remembered my assignment, and reluctantly approached a bored looking young man.

"Ethcuthe me. Cah I geh thome hethp with thome thiaperth pthethe?" (Excuse me. Can I get some help with some diapers please?) I didn't know if I sounded retarded, like I was gushing out spit, or if I was as understandable as Elmer J. Fudd.

He turned and looked at me, visually locking in on my boobs as he came out of his mental stupor. "What?"

I took my time to speak slowly and deliberately, straining to clearly enunciate. "I wouth like tho geh thome hethp with thome thiaperth pthethe. I wanh tho athk a bith abouth them." (I would like to get some help with some diapers please. I want to ask a bit about them.)

The young man was in a blue company polo shirt, and his name tag said "Todd". I grumbled that his name was totally unpronounceable to me. So simple, but I couldn't say it. As is, he was clearly straining to understand me. "Diapers? They are in the next aisle over." He was still staring at my boobs.

"Um..I have quethonl abouh the thiperth Thoh. Cah you hethp me?" (I have questions about the diapers Todd. Can you help me?)

He stared at my boobs, considered, and stammered "Sure!" He led the way to the next aisle, and I could feel my nerves rising up. I started the conversation with "um..I have tho geth thom thiperth and I wanh tho thow whah kith tho geth." (um...I have to get some diapers and I want to know what kind to get.) Todd didn't seem very bright, and had a hard time understanding me through the damned tongue crib. It was only put on two days ago, and I was already looking forward to Master allowing the gag crib out of my mouth. I mumbled my way through the conversation, blushing half of the time, picturing Master watching. I wound up picking out a pack of "extra absorbent" Depends and a diaper liner to make sure that any leakage was contained. The diaper liner was like an over-sized pair of plasticized panties with elastic waist and around the thighs. Todd didn't know how much noise they would make, so I was a bit nervous. I checked out, and found that they don't put the large packages into plastic bag. I would be carrying the bold green package emblazoned with "Depends Diapers" back on the bus in clear view of everyone. The bag for the diaper liner was translucent. I could see the picture of the adult diaper liner right through the bag!

I walked back to the bus stop. I tried to ignore the people around me. It seemed as if the way I was carrying the diapers, I was holding out as a presentation, as if to say "See! I have diapers!" I turned it over, and realized that way was even worse. I adjusted my arms, but no matter which way I carried the large diaper bag stuffed with diapers, the damned thing seemed designed so that I was forced to advertise exactly what I was carrying – the career marketing people seemed to have made sure of that.

Two teenaged girls were already at the bus stop. I could hear them whispering to each other, and giggling. I could just picture them pointing at me, and joking about the diapers. I felt so utterly ashamed. I couldn't bear to look at them.

I got on the bus, hoping that nobody would start a conversation. I felt the heat of everyone's stares burning me. My face felt flushed. I was so ashamed that I couldn't even hold in my own pee. And everyone knew it! I just stared at the floor. I knew they were looking at the package...looking at me. I couldn't bear to meet their gaze. If I made eye contact, they might ask a question, and I would be forced to repeatedly mumble answers about diapers until they understood me.

My stop seemed to take forever. I couldn't wait to get off the bus. When it finally came, I scampered home as quickly as I could.

Chapter 4 – Company – Wednesday, December 21st

Around noon, the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was my friend Debbie! I answered it without thinking, but all that came out was "Lello Dlelly!"

Debbie laughed. "Got something in your mouth? You can swallow first!"

It took a while for me to explain that this tongue crib was forcing me to talk like this, and that it would be in for months. I felt so embarrassed having so much trouble speaking to people I know as vanilla friends. While I wanted to text her more than chat, she seemed quite amused at my predicament, asking me a lot of questions, and saying that I needed to practice more. She said that she would start calling me more often. I wasn't sure if that was really for my benefit, or if it was her amusement at making me struggle to be understood. She made me stay on the phone for an hour, catching up about how I am doing, and letting me know what was going on with all of the people that I used to hang out with. We talked for over an hour; Debbie really enjoyed making me speaking as if I was partially gagged.

When Master came home about two hours later, he seemed a bit nervous. He was clearly arranging something, but I had no idea what it was. He made sure that I used the bathroom, and told me to wear the diapers I just bought. Of course, I promptly complied.

When I was done, I knelt before him wearing the diapers. "Youh bith feels thilly ith the thiaperth Mathteh. Ith like tiltl catht be thhuthteh tho holh her pee ath poop Mathteh." (Your bitch feels silly in the diapers Master. It's like Tits can be trusted to hold her pee and poop Master.)

Master chuckled, and looked at me, clearly amused at a grown lady wearing diapers and nothing else just because he said so. He was probably amused all the more that I couldn't really be understood, slobbering all over my words. He watched me overly long, burning the image into his mind. Then he pulled out a camera and snapped some pictures. I knelt still and posed for him, even on all fours, sticking my diapered butt out for the camera. I was getting more humiliated as it went on, but forced a playful smile. I wanted Master to be pleased with me, even at my own expense. Were the pictures for his amusement, blackmail material should I leave, or for public sharing? I had no idea. I was truly under his control, he had thrilling blackmail material or porn, not sure which.

Master reached into a drawer and took out a roll of wide white medical tape. He pulled off a strip, and taped it over my mouth, smoothing it out as he went. Another strip covered the lower edge of that one, going down to the bottom of my chin. He cut a small divot out of a third strip, and carefully laid the third strip so the cut-out was around the bottom of my nose, spreading the tape across by face, ear to ear. He continued to demand poses, even laying on my back and spreading my legs wide to show off my diapers and gagged mouth. When he was done, I felt truly used, submissive, and totally humbled. His treatment of me highlighted just how vulnerable I was, and how I was dependent on him.

"You are to stay totally silent tonight bitch. If I hear any noise from you, be it footsteps, a toilet...anything. You will be strongly punished. Do you understand?"

I nodded my understanding, and went about reading the book that Master assigned me to read – "The story of O".

After a few minutes, Master turned on music downstairs, a bit louder than he had every played it before. As time passed, I heard what might be conversation and movement in the house, but it was too muffled for me to make it out what was said, or how many people were in the house. I kept reading, becoming more engrossed in the story.

I was startled as the door to my room was opened. There was a woman standing there, looking as surprised to see me as I was to see her. She was maybe 30 or so, with her long black hair pulled back severely into a pony tail. She looked me over for a few seconds and nodded. "So...you're the bimbo that Dad was bonking...And now you're in my room...You made my life a hell...so I'll just return the favor you bimbo." My mind was reeling. I'm not a bimbo. I'm not being bonked by anyone! I don't even know who she is! I was too scared to even utter an "Mmpphh" as she took my laptop. She sneered "And if you tell anyone...and I mean anyone about me, it will only get so much worse for you damn bimbo! I'll be back in a few days." She left, closing the door behind her.

It was over in under a minute. I felt like I had a new nemesis, and I hadn't even said a word to her. I was left quivering in my diapers wondering what was coming.

Thursday, December 22rd

The next day, Master summoned me to join him in the dining room - naked. Now from the time that I stepped foot into his house, I wasn't allowed to cover my nipples, but I usually had on nipple-less bras for support, some clothing below the waist, and the ever-present knee pads to remind me not to walk. They also made crawling a bit easier. For him to have me come down naked? He had something planned. As I crawled in, he bade me to stand. After crawling around the house for so long, the view as I stood felt odd. It was feeling natural to see things from down there. Standing felt like I was on a ladder or something. Then I saw it.

Master had put leaves in the dining room table to make it longer. The far leaf looked like a part of a massage table – pads for a forehead and chin, with a large oblong hole cut out between them for my face to fit through. Large Velcro pads framed the sides of the cut-out, presumably for some options. That leaf ended in a pair of semi-circular cut-outs that matched semi-circular cut-outs in the other leaf. I gulped nervously and looked down at myself. The cut-outs seemed smaller than the boobs they seemed designed to fit.

Master saw my distress, and pulled out a roll of white tape, maybe 1" wide. He smiled. "Bend over." I complied, and saw how gravity pulled my boobs further from my body. "Now grab your right boob, and pull it down more."

As I did so, he started the tape around the base of my boob. He pulled it very snug as he wrapped it around – once, twice, three times, and ripping off that bit of tape. I felt my boob start to throb a bit as the tight tape made my boob start to bulge out a bit.

I pulled the left boob down unbidden. Master chuckled, and repeated the process, wrapping the base in a ring of taut tape. Now both boobs throbbed. It seemed as if they were bulging out as I watched.

He held up a red object to my lips, and I opened wide. He slipped it in my mouth, pushing it deep. I was nervous that it might be too large and jam my jaw open so wide that it ached way sooner than I might be released. I kept my mouth open anyway as he jammed it further in. The longer I was with Master, the more compliant I had grown to his every command. As he finished his shoving, I was relieved. It was quite large, but it seemed well sized. Then it hit me – Master had an plaster impression of my mouth from when he put in the tongue guard that was garbling my speech. It filled my mouth, even had my cheeks bulging out, but it was fitted to my mouth. It kept my tongue tucked up into the tongue guard, totally preventing speech, but allowing me to swallow freely. A few more strips of tape later, and it wasn't within sight at all. just a mass of white tape where my mouth used to be. "mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmph?" I breathed through my nose and realized there was no way Master understood my silly joke.

"Now let's see how this table fits you bitch." Master guided me to lean over the table. I saw there was a red vinyl covered pad on the table edge that was pressed against my hips. I placed my boobs into the cut-outs, and saw that I would have to really thrust my boobs down to get the tape to line up. I tried it, and nervously noticed that they didn't exactly fit – a bit of filing to widen the holes may need to be done on the table, otherwise my boobs would get pinched as the halves came together.

Master happily went under the table. "Push those boobs out bitch! Get them in the holes." I thrust them out as best as I could. He tied some twine around each boob – about halfway down on each. I watched the ends just dangling down, and didn't have a good feeling about this. This could only end badly for me, but I dared not stand up straight. Then he rolled a barbell across the floor. My eyes went wide as he stopped it under my boobs. That thing is heavier than Dolly can lift with her hands! There's no way my boobs can support that! He looped the twine around the barbell and loosely tied the ends together. Then he slowly tightened it. I whimpered as my boobs were tugged downward. He tightened it more, and still the barbell was on the floor. With that, Master mercifully tied it off. Then he started to slide the table closed around my boobs. I felt the table press even more on my boobs as it clicked closed. I looked out through the cut-out, and saw Master working on the knot in the twine. I whimpered. I couldn't take how tight it was now! And he wants me to hold that barbell? I stared helplessly.

Master untied the twine from my boobs, and I felt them relatively relax. "OK. Stand up bitch." I tried to stand, but my boobs were trapped by the table. "C'mon. Stand." I placed my palms on the table and pushed to lift myself up. It was no use – The base of my boobs was wrapped in tape to get it so much smaller, and that inflated the rest each boob. It just wouldn't fit. My boobs were dangling down through the table until I was released.

I explained the situation to Master as clearly as I could. "Mmpphh!!" I pointed to my trapped boobs.

"Oh good. I sized the table right. I like that you're not tied to the table yet. No ropes, no straps, no buckles, no locks, and yet you can't get up, as you're held by your dangling tits!" I could hear the smile in his voice.

I felt him place a large red vinyl covered foam block right next to my head, pressing it into the Velcro strip. I could feel it was about the same size as my head, but had a cut-out for my ear. Ever the one for symmetry, the other side followed, trapping my head between the pads. These might have been the pads from a lifeguard or rescue worker's backboard for all I knew. Two straps went over the back of my head, keeping it firmly pressed into the table. Now I had no choice but to keep my head looking down at the floor.

I felt him nudge my feet apart. I gave a wider stance. He nudged them again, and I went wider. He nudged yet again, and I widened them until they touched the table legs. I felt him run a fur-lined manacle around each one, lovingly buckling it closed. I heard a metallic "snap", and I tugged lightly on that ankle. I wasn't surprised when it didn't move much. I waited a moment, and was rewarded with a "snap" on my other ankle. I knew that ankle was likewise helplessly trapped.

I felt him lovingly wrap another fur-lined manacle around my right wrist. I held it in place so he could buckle it securely. As he finished, I held up my left wrist so it too could be wrapped. The fur felt so smooth and comfortable, even sensual. However, I knew the manacle was strong enough behind that to stop anything that I would be able to do. He guided my hands upward around the large pads around my head, and buckled them in place.