Loyal Wife Becomes a Lot Lizard

Story Info
Wife performs husbands ugly fantasy.
4.1k words
3.8
31.6k
29
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
571 Followers

Tina was so sick to her stomach that she actually felt like throwing up. Never in a million years did she picture herself in this position. Standing under a streetlight on the back lot of a truck stop dressed like a prostitute! How could she have let Carl talk her into this?

She glanced across the parking lot at her dear husband who was sitting in his warm pick up truck watching her. For twenty years she's never cheated on him nor even thought about another man in any kind of a sexual way.

"How yeah doing, baby?" Carl's voice boomed loud and clear through the micro Bluetooth in her right ear.

"I'm cold and I wish I was at home!" Tina said her lips trembling. "Please, Carl can we just go home? I think I've stood out here long enough, Honey. I don't think he's going to show up."

"No can do darling we agreed to do this."

"No Carl you agreed to this crazy Idea." She snapped back. Asshole! she thought. There was a pause before he spoke again, "I know it was my idea but it was you that ran up the credit cards darling. And with me being laid off..."

"OKAY!" Tina rolled her blue eyes, he had her on that one. She didn't spend anything on herself. She only used the cards to pay for their daughters private schooling. Gina thrived in private school more than she did in the public school system. No their daughter's future was more important than her marital vows, right? Of course it was.

Everything would have been okay if it wasn't for the stupid lay off. It wasn't his fault that the company he'd been working for half his life moved to Mexico. They had it all she was a stay at home mom and Carl was a nine to five employee making two hundred grand a year as a supervisor. On second thought this was all the government's fault, they were just victims in a rich man's game. Collateral damage if you will.

"Tina?" Carl's voice rang in her ear.

"Yes, Carl?"

"I love you, baby."

Tina hesitated for a moment, "I love you too, honey." She did love him and the thought of letting another man touch her was repulsive to say the least.

"We can do this, baby." Carl said

"We? Hah! I'm the one doing it. I'm the one standing out here in the cold half naked!" Tina said, blowing into her hands and rubbing them together. "Just waiting for some stranger you met on the internet, Carl."

"Big Don is not a stranger Tina. Yes it's true that we met on the internet but he's in my chatroom and we talk all the time. You've spoken to him too."

"Sexting hardly counts for having a normal conversation, Carl."

"True." Carl laughed.

"I'm glad you think this is all so funny, Honey."

"Tina have I told you how sexy you look standing there right now?" Carl snickered.

She smiled at her husband's flattery and she certainly did look appealing standing there in the little black, "Kiss", half shirt and the catholic girls mini skirt. She'd borrowed the clothes from, Gina's closet. Hopefully her sixteen year old daughter wouldn't miss them, since her closet was already chopped full of slutty apparel. The black three inch heels she was wearing was a bad idea since the truck lot was graveled and not paved. She twisted her ankle a few times walking from the truck. She would have to wear flats next time. Oh gosh no there wouldn't be a next time. Please don't let it be a next time.

Two big burly truck drivers stepped from behind there rigs and we're walking towards the trucker's cafe. Both men looked at her at the same time and Tina closed her eyes and looked down at her feet.

"She's a shy little whore isn't she, Mark?" she heard one of the men say.

"Yes she is Luke and hot as fuck too." The men moved along.

Tina raised her head and watched her admirers until they disappeared inside the cafe. "Oh my goodness!" she shook her head.

"What's wrong Tina?"

"Those guys were checking me out, Carl." she said.

Carl laughs, "You're okay, baby. You have the mace in your purse. Relax."

Tina reached into her small bag and touched the little pink canister. Yes she had it.

"Carl what if Don doesn't show up?"

"Calm down baby, I'm sure he'll be along soon."

Carl smiled to himself as he watched his wife squirm in the cold. He loved her greatly but she was such an uppity slut. And he had himself to blame for that one because he's given her everything a woman could ever possibly hope for. A big house, a Pink Corvette and every credit card you could imagine. Now it was her turn to give him something he's always wanted. And damn it she was going to do it.

Yes she'd ran up the credit card bills but they still had the money in the bank to cover it, but Tina didn't know that. So he'd use this opportunity to get something out of the deal as well. A fantasy fulfilled. Carl smiled to himself and reached into the glove box and took out the small bottle of bang, bang oil. It was called Gorilla juice. His company had rights to sell the stuff and at fifty dollars a bottle and it was flying off the shelves. Tonight he would test it out and maybe see what the hype was all about. He'll use it while he listens to Tina getting fucked. He smiled again at that idea and he could feel his dick getting hard at the thought.

She shook her head and couldn't believe the way Carl had just talked to her. Maybe her husband was going through a mid life crisis? That had to be it. Tiffany's husband, Roger was suffering through one and he was making her sleep with other guys. But then Tiffany enjoyed fucking other men so it was a match made in heaven for her anyways. Goodness Tina hoped this was just a phase her dear Carl was going through. Tina knew they had the money to cover the credit card debt, she wasn't a fool. They didn't need the thousand dollars Big Don promised them. Which meant one thing Carl wanted this. She loved him dearly but she couldn't see herself getting used to laying down for another man! "Carl?"

"What?"

"Promise me you want get mad, but I need to ask you a question."

"Tina you know you can ask me anything."

"Are you going through a mid life crisis, Honey?" Tina asked timidly.

"What the, fuck?" Carl started laughing.

"If you are, honey then we can see a doctor and..." he cut her off.

"You're the one that needs to see a fucking doctor, woman!"

"ME?!" Tina gasped.

"Yes you! You're stressing yourself out way too much trying to keep up with this damned, Betty Crocker, soccer mom, PTA, PERSONA! You've turned into a woman I don't even know anymore."

Tina shook her head and placed a hand to her mouth, "Carl?!"

"You never want to have sex anymore."

"What are you talking about, Honey? We have sex! "

"Ah, yeah right, you just lay there like a wet rag. How is that sex? I can remember when you used to could suck the chrome off a Harley, baby!"

The truth stung as she listened to the man she's loved for twenty years, tell her that sex with her was like fucking a wet rag. "Oh My God! How can you be so cruel to me when all I'm trying to do is be a good wife and a mother!" She sobbed. She waited for Carl's reply, but there was just silence on his end. "Carl please talk to me." she whimpered.

Carl shook his head. How could she think that there was something wrong with him. But that was just like her to put the blame on him instead of herself. He listened to her cry and for a moment he really thought about taking her home and fucking her in the ass, just to listen to her really cry. He smiled. Anal had been last years birthday request and it had went well for him, but for her not so much. It was like pulling teeth to try and get her to do something new between the sheets. He shook his head. Maybe he should take Roger up on his offer to fuck Tiffany. Now that bitch loves to fuck.

A big red, Peterbilt eighteen wheeler, slowly rolled past her. The truck was decked out with lights and chrome and sported a large sleeper compartment. Tina could remember as a little girl, her daddy driving a nice truck just like that. He had been an over the road trucker as well, until fell asleep one day he went over the side of mountain somewhere in North Carolina when she was 17.

The driver looked down at her and waved and she waved back. He sort of favored her Daddy. Not that she had a crush on her father, now that would be sick. She shuddered at the thought. Yuck!

Maybe this was Big Don? It sort of favored his profile pic. Gosh she started really feeling sick to her stomach now.

The big rig backed into a spot next to where she was standing. The smell of the diesel exhaust was nearly overwhelming.

The driver shut down the big diesel motor and turned on his cab light. She could see him looking over his paperwork now and not even paying her any attention. He was probably filling out his log book, something she'd seen her father do a few times. After a few minutes he put the clipboard on the dash and shut off the interior light.

The nerves in her stomach started doing back flips now as she suddenly knew what she had to do. She wanted to prove, Carl wrong. She was a sexual being and if she had to fuck another man prove it, then so be it. Besides she needed to get out of this cold. She glanced toward her husband's pick up and she shoots him the bird.

"Now that's the bitch I remember." Carl cackles in her ear.

"You bastard." she whispers.

Again he laughs.

Tina felt like taking the Bluetooth out of her ear and throwing it across the parking lot. No fuck him let him listen to the asshole fuck me. Maybe the guy has a bigger dick than Carl four inches.

Tina carefully climbed up onto the passengers side of the semi and peered in. She could see that the privacy curtain was closed on the sleeper, but there was a faint glow of a light coming from beneath the bottom which meant he was most likely on his cellphone.

Gosh I hope he's not on the phone with his girlfriend or wife Tina thought but she still channeled the courage to tap on the window. Suddenly a cold gust of wind ripped along the side of the truck and blew her skirt up. The little pink "Hello Kitty thong offered absolutely no warmth whatsoever! Again she'd borrowed those from her daughters slut collection, because she would never think about wearing such filth on a daily bases.

The privacy curtain opens and the driver peeks his head out and at first he confused as to where the knock came from so Tina tapped again. This time he looked at her and he crawls out of the sleeper in a pair of white briefs and he rolls the window down, "Yes?"

"Uh, Hi?"

"Hi yourself. What do you need?" he snapped.

"I was just wondering if you might like some company, sir?"

The man smiled, "Sir? Really? I've never known a lot lizard to call a Jon, sir. You must be new to this game, girl?"

Lot Lizard? OMG! What a horrible name, Tina thought.

"Well?" he asked, folding his muscular arms. This guy was certainly bigger than her husband in the body department. He was big! A giant compared to Carl.

Tina licked her lips nervously, she hadn't thought of a cover story so she just went with it. "This is my first night." Another gust of wind blew against her ass but she managed to keep the back of her skirt in place with her hand.

The driver smiled and rolled the window up and reached over and unlocked the passenger door. Tina quickly opened it and slipped into the passenger seat.

The driver sat down on the edge of the bunk and looked at her, then he offered his hand, "I'm, Jason."

"Tina, please to meet you."

"For fuck's sake ask the guy what he wants, Tina. You're not here to bake cookies!" Carl laughed.

Tina starts to cry and she buries her face in her hands. She didn't want to do this!

"Fuck, girl are you alright?" Jason asked with concern in his voice.

She shook her head, "No! I'm not okay!"

Jason slipped off the bunk and climbed into the driver's seat. "What's bothering you, Tina. Make it quick because I gotta hit the sack."

Tina reached and was about to open the door but stopped. "I want you to fuck me, Jason." There she said it.

"There you go baby. That's it tell him what you want." Carl tittered. Tina wished that she could tell him to shut up.

Jason laughed and shook his head. "I'm not putting my dick up your nasty pussy!"

Tina's mouth dropped, "What?!"

"I don't give a damn what you say it's not your first time!"

"It is my first time!"

"Shut up lying!" he shouted.

Tina hung her head. What was the point in making him believe her anyways. She'd never see him again after tonight.

"I'll tell you what I want and what I'll pay and you can either agree to it or get the fuck out of my truck! Do you understand?! again he shouted.

"Do what he wants Tina." Carl said with a tinge of excitement in his voice.

Tina nodded.

"I want you to blow me and I want to cum on your pretty face. And I'm only gonna pay you a hundred dollars."

Tina's mouth dropped and she looked up at Jason in shock to which the old trucker just smiled a shit eating grin.

"Do it Tina." Carl said sounding giddy.

"Please Carl...?" Tina whispered.

"DO IT!" Carl shouts which vibrated her inner ear.

Tina looked at Jason and nodded, "Okay."

"Fuck Yeah! Let's get to it, girl!" he exclaimed with excitedly. He pulled the privacy curtain back for her so she could climb into the sleep compartment. This wasn't her first time making out in a sleeper. Her uncle Buck had shown her the inside of his sleeper compartment on several occasions. Once on her eighteenth birthday and twice the night before she married Carl. To say she and her step uncle had a thing was an understatement. He had taught her how to suck meat as he called it. Later she would learn it was referred to as sucking cock. She enjoyed sucking Buck's thingy and in fact he made her suck it until she became quite good at it. She enjoyed the feel of a man's cock in her mouth and she loved the taste of Buck's cum.

Tina was taken aback by the size of the sleeper compartment it was rather roomy, not like the old rigs with their single beds. No it was like being in an efficiency apartment or a tiny home rather.

"This is nice right?" Jason said and sat down on the edge of the bunk and he scratched the bulge at the front of his briefs. He really filled out the front of the garment more so than her husband.

"Yes it's very nice. My daddy was a truck driver and the sleeper in his truck was cramped."

"So did you fuck your old man in his sleeper or something?" he laughed.

Tina's mouth dropped and she looked at him in disgust and tears began to well up in her eyes. "No!"

Jason quickly stopped laughing, "I'm sorry, Tina." He reached for her hand and she took it and he pulled her onto the bunk beside him. "I get carried away sometimes." he said and placed her hand on his crotch.

"That was a good one. You gotta admit it." Carl said.

"Shut up!"

"What did you say?" Jason asked.

"Not you..." Tina stopped and shook her head and then stood up. "Just lay back!"

Jason smiled and spread his arms, "Okay whatever you say baby." He laid back allowing his long legs to dangle over the edge of the bunk which made his crotch stand up. He was getting hard with anticipation and Tina could definitely see it too.

She began to get all warm tingly inside at the sight of it. She was looking at another man's package and she was getting turned on by it. This was wrong on so many levels but damn it all to hell Carl was giving her permission to do this!

With shaking hands she gripped the waistband of his briefs and nearly tore them down his legs. Oh goodness what a delicious sight. His cock was at least five inches and it wasn't even fully hard.

But this wasn't her husband's cock. Tina bit her lip and looked away suddenly feeling guilty. Damn you Carl. she said to herself. She felt herself flush as she looked at Jason's cock again. Oh goodness she felt so betwixt.

Tina got down on her knees and gently pushed Jason's legs apart. The man has a big set of balls to go along with that beautiful cock.

Jason sat up on his elbows and looked down at her, "Damn you might be telling the truth about this being your first Jon."

"I didn't lie!"

"Whatever. You have sucked a cock before right?"

"Yes. Now will you shut up please?"

Jason chortled and laid back, "I don't want to feel your fucking, girl!"

"Are you about suck him, Tina?" Carl asks.

She ignores her husband's voice and she leans in to take in his scent. She could smell his sweat and the faint smell of soap. Irish Spring? She likes the smell of a man's balls before she goes down on him. "You smell nice." she whispered and took his cock in her small hand and tugged it upwards and she licked his nut sack. Gobbled his big balls.

"Ahhh...fuck yeah!" Jason moaned.

She suckled each of hairy balls, taking them into her hot mouth. His testicles felt so full. And the thought of a man cumming on her face seemed a disgusting thing and she's never allowed any man to do it either.

Jason groaned and lowered his hand to touch her head, but she pushed it away.

"Put them both in your mouth you slut!"

"I don't know if I can?"

"Come baby try!"

She would try. Tina scooped his balls up in both her hands and she opened her mouth as wide as she could and gently pushed them both into her mouth.

"Oh you little slut!"

Tina wanted to bite down on them for calling her slut but then that was what she was at the moment, a fucking slut and it kinda excited her.

She released his balls from her mouth and saliva drooled forth. She raised his now stiff cock and slowly ran the tip of her tongue along the underside of it, all the way to the tip. Then she closed her lips around his thick cock and she circled his tip with her tongue.

"Damnnn...babyyy...Yessss!"

His moans and groans excited her and she starts going down on him. She could only take his thick man hood halfway at first but she kept on pushing her head deeper until it finally slipped past her tonsils. Tina gagged.

"That's right gag on it slut! Gag on my dick!!" he said and raised up and took her by either side of her head and forced her face all the way down until his cock was lodged to hilt inside her tight throat.

Tina scratched at his hands, She wasn't in control, he was and that's what frightened her the most.

"Relax bitch, let me fuck that tight throat!" He started jerking her head up and down.

Tina tried to relax.

Carl squirted a generous amount of the Bang Bang oil into his hand and he started jerking his hard four inch cock to the sound of the blow job. The guy was skull fucking his wife and all the gagging and grunting was coming through loud and clear.

The lube was making his dick tingle with warmth. Making him even harder.

This shit is good! Fuck yeh! he thought. He couldn't wait to use this on Tina.

"Oh yeah get ready slut I'm about to cum."

Tina groaned in response, her throat was stretched and it hurt so bad that there were tears rolling down her cheeks now. She felt dizzy from lack of oxygen. She wanted to bite him. But no if she did that he would probably kill her.

Jason suddenly pulled out of her mouth and she quickly took in deep breaths. He gripped her by the hair at the top of her head with one hand and started jerking his dick frantically with the other.

"Oh...ohhh...OHHHH...SHHHHH!!!" He cried out as the semen suddenly burst forth from his cock.

The first stream of cum burst forth hitting Tina on the lips and nose. The second geyser splattered against her forehead some of it getting into her hair. Tina quickly opened her mouth wide and caught the third and final spritz and she swallowed it like a good slut would. In fact she wanted more of the warm tasty treat and she placed her mouth over the tip and began sucking drawing forth more and more.

"Ohhh FUCK!!" Jason cried out collapsing backwards trying to push her head away but Tina wasn't having it. She stayed on his cock until there was not a drop left in his balls. Then and only then did she pull her mouth from him.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
571 Followers
12