Loyal Wife Becomes a Lot Lizard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina closed her eyes and smiled savoring the feel of the semen as it slid down her throat. She began scooping and smearing the delightful tasting semen all over her face and into her mouth and sucking her fingers. Why she had not let a man cum on her face before was beyond her. This was absolutely nasty but soooo wonderful too!

She heard Carl gasp on the other end of the Bluetooth, "Fuck Oh SHIT!" Tina giggled to herself and licked her fingers clean.

"Damn you really are a slut aren't, you?"

Tina looked up at Jason and smiled. She was starting to like the word slut. She giggled and picked up his underwear and began wiping her face.

"Ah damn, not my underwear. Shit!" he raised his hand and opened the small compartment above the bed and took out a plastic canister of Handy Wipes and he tossed it to her.

"Ah you're such a gentleman. Thank you sweetie."

"Let it not be said that I do not take care of my lot lizards."

The two of them busted out laughing at that.

"I'm not a Lot Lizard, Jason." she scrubbed her face with a hand full of the fresh scented wipes.

"Damn right you're not." Carl piped in. "Get out of there and let's go home."

Tina frowned because she didn't want to go home.

"What's wrong, Tina."

She shrugged and then climbed up on the bed and laid down. Jason laid back and took her in his arms and pulled her close, "You don't have to go, if you don't want to. In fact why don't you stay with me tonight."

"You better not!" Carl snapped.

Tina smiled at him and ran he hand down and cupped his manhood.

"Damn, girl. You better watch out you're gonna get me hard again."

"I better not, my husband is waiting for me."

"Wow that lucky son of a buck." he rolled away from her and picked up his wallet and took out a crisp one hundred dollar bill.

Tina shook her head, "No Jason, I don't want your money."

"But we..."

She stood up, "No I don't want it, sweetie." with that she left Jason lying there. She climbed down from the cab and shut the door and then walked across the parking lot. Back to her husband.

The end

12