Loyalty Test with Pornstar Ch. 01

Story Info
Test of my fiancee's loyalty with an ameteur pornstar.
7.9k words
4.65
17k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luci00000
luci00000
124 Followers

I work in a major retail company as an IT expert. The company's in-state operations heavily rely on the software I developed and I am the only one around who can manage it. I get paid a decent salary as an expert in case the company asks for modifications to the software, or for potential IT-related issues.

It was a particularly boring day and I decided to leave a bit early. Jen, my fiancee, greeted me as I entered home. She was a pharmacist. We couldn't afford to operate our own pharmacy or a drugstore and she ended up working at the pharmacy section of a supermarket after graduation. The pay and the perks weren't bad, and she decided to keep working there.

Jen and I started dating in our senior year of college. We kept living in separate houses for a year after graduation, but after we got stable jobs and got engaged, we moved in together. We have been living together for slightly over a year.

Jen has Caucasian origins. She is a bit on the taller side being 6'2''. She has natural wavy red hair extending all the way through her back. She also has an athletic build. Jen used to play high school and college volleyball as an opposite hitter. For those who don't know volleyball, Jen is the person who usually smacks the ball to the opposite court with power. Even though she is not an active player anymore, Jen still trains and works as a part-time coach with her college team.

Jen almost always wears sports bras - she says they are more comfortable - which makes her look like she has a flat chest. But in reality, she has very nice medium-sized breasts. Her breasts also perfectly match her ass, which is also on the medium side. It is not flat but does not stick out too much either. And of course, she has incredibly tight ass cheeks being the athlete she is.

Even though her physique is stunning enough by itself, Jen's most attractive part is her face. She has big brown eyes, slightly visible freckles, a perfectly shaped nose, and an almost perfectly symmetric face. The symmetry of her face is only disturbed when she smiles. You can see the cutest dimples after she smiles, with her right dimple being slightly higher than the left one. Objectively speaking, Jen could easily be a face model if she wanted.

Despite not playing for a team anymore, Jen still exercises as if she still actively plays. She jogs every morning, goes to the gym, and practices with the team alongside the coaching gig.

I stand at the same height as Jen at 6'2'', but I am less athletic than she is. I am not completely out of shape, but exercising has never been my favourite activity.

Jen also has a fellow pharmacist colleague at the market: Michelle. In addition to being colleagues, Jen and Michelle became very close friends over time. Michelle is around 5'1'' tall with approximately 120 pounds. She has long black hair and tanned skin. I don't know her exact size, but she seems like to have B-size cups and a very pronounced ass. Objectively speaking, Michelle is a very attractive woman.

Michelle and Jen are able to cover for each other's shifts and both have flexible schedules. Sometimes one leaves early and the other covers for her, and sometimes one of them doesn't even show up. As long as there are no complaints about long cues, the store manager does not interfere.

Returning back to Jen and I, I think we have a good relationship. We don't fight often, but when we do we don't hurt each other and respect our differences. We always spend quality time together. The only hiccup, if it is, is our sex life as of late.

Jen and I couldn't get off of each other during our first months - we got on top of each other whenever we had alone time. But over time, the frequency of sex declined to a couple of times a week from a couple of times a day, then to once a week, and then to once or twice a month. But I guess this is a normal process that most long-term couples go through.

To be honest, I think Jen is the one who lost interest in me. I used to be very vocal about my interests, but she started responding less and less to my advances over time. At some point, I realized insisting on sex would possibly harm our relationship. Nowadays we only have sex when Jen is the initiator.

To relieve my sexual tension. I masturbate whenever I needed a release and effectively exclude sex from our relationship. Well, at least not demand it constantly.

Jen's routines allow me some personal time which I use to release stress if I need it. She usually sleeps earlier than I do because she needs additional rest for her morning jogs. Whenever she goes to sleep, it is my time to jerk off if I feel like it. I generally turn my laptop on, connect my headphones, and find something I like.

Ever since high school I always had a thing for cheating and cuckold porn. I generally streamed scenes from mainstream sites because they are easy to browse and filter. But over time I exhausted whatever I could find from those brands. I didn't like going over the same videos over and over again and started searching for amateur videos. I didn't like amateur videos too much because they lacked production quality, variety of camera angles and scenarios. So it looked like I exhausted all available resources for me in a very short amount of time.

But one night I found an emerging online community promoting cuckold and cheating porn material. Most of the content was amateur videos. I didn't like the general quality of the videos, but there were a couple that stood out. I created an account and quickly became a regular in the community. I never commented or participated in the discussions but I checked almost all the posts.

I noticed that most semi-amateur guys/gals used this platform to promote themselves and posted references to their websites. But one of them, at least for me, stood out. He was posting short trailers from the contents of his website. The faces of the women in these videos were usually, but not always, blurred.

Every single one of his video titles featured something suggesting cheating, such as "cheating lawyer" or "cheating blonde nurse". If it was not in the title, the video description suggested something about the woman featured in the video.

The main reason why this guy's videos interested me was the way he treated women. The trailers were short but were long enough for you to understand what was happening in the full video. Most of his trailers showed how he pushed the women to their limits and eventually broke them down. He also had a signature move and almost all the trailers featured it. When he was about to cum, unless he was outside in public, he always pushed the women's heads down to the surface of the bed, couch, or sometimes to the ground and came on the upper side of their faces. I guess it was his way of asserting his dominance, well, aside from all the other things he did.

Another reason why I liked him was the quality of the videos. He was obviously a semi-pro and had no ties to big companies, but he had multiple cameras with decent angles. I could believe his shots were taken by big companies if I didn't see his website before.

The guy had an impressive physique. I don't know his exact height but he was certainly a big guy, probably close to 6'4'' and he was incredibly built. He was also very good-looking. I mean, I would bet that he could impress almost anyone with those looks alone. And naturally, he was also well-endowed. He had a super thick 8 (or probably 9) inch cock. In most of his videos, women had problems fitting his cock in their mouths. He was also never gentle with the women. When I first saw the videos I was amazed at how those women could take that sex and continue to walk afterward.

An interesting aspect of the videos was that the guy was constantly verbally humiliating the women and their partners. He also liked making women say humiliating things about their partners, like how much of a loser their boyfriends are, how their husband's small dick can never satisfy anyone, etc. There were many scenes where he was ravishing those women and yelling degrading things about their partners. The women were simply agreeing him with accompanied by moans of pleasure.

The verbal humiliation was sometimes followed by a physical and symbolic one too - he liked including a symbolic humiliation of the woman and sometimes her relationship. For example, in one of the videos, he made the woman submit her engagement ring to him, which she did without any hesitation, and he threw the ring outside the window. There were many different cases such as fucking the woman in her wedding dress or destroying gifts of sentimental value. In every single one of the scenes, even in the trailers, he made sure to show that the women did not care or even enjoyed the humiliation he puts them through. The women were so mesmerized that they never cared about the destruction or degradation of their sentimental possessions.

I wanted to become a member of the site as soon as I saw the videos. But the membership fee was ridiculously high, so I decided to follow the trailers instead.

Over time I started to become active in the community and started commenting on posts. I sent most of my comments on this guy's posts, as they were the most interesting ones. I was mostly praising him for the fantastic videos. Also, I sometimes suggested some ideas for future videos.

One day I logged into my account and saw that I received a private message. It was from that guy. He thanked me for all my previous comments, appreciated the attention and praise, and said that he will consider my latest suggestion. It was for a video with a woman with a raspy voice. I found her voice incredibly hot and seductive and suggested he should make her speak more in future videos if he shoots any.

He said several subscribers also suggested the same thing and asked if I was already a subscriber. I said unfortunately not because the subscription fee was way above my price range. He offered a 10% discount, but even the discounted price was ridiculously high and I kindly declined the offer. He said that was unfortunate but he hoped I will change my mind when he introduces some promotions during holidays, and we stopped chatting.

Three days later the guy sent another trailer titled "cheating college student's first time with someone else". In the description, he said the "slut" never dated anyone else but her high school sweetheart, but she decided to try something else when her boyfriend went abroad as an exchange student. The video seemed to be shot in the guy's bedroom, just like many others. The woman had her face blurred and the trailer featured three minutes of facefucks and rough penetrations.

As always, the trailer was fantastic. I commented that the trailer looked great and I hope he keeps up the good work. A couple minutes after he PMed me again and asked if the trailer looked alright. I said it looked amazing and I hope he shoots more videos of her. He said he will upload one or two more in the following weeks but he is taking things slow.

The idea of having an actual chat with a pornstar was cool and I decided to try to keep the conversation going. I asked what his name was. He said it was Kyle, and asked mine. I then asked a question I wondered ever since I saw his first video: whether the videos are fake and just scenarios, or are real. He said there are some instances where he exaggerates the situation, but every single videos are in line with the descriptions.

Wow, he really fucked that high school teacher and made her change the whole class's grade to As, or he really fucked that housewife and tore her wedding gown. I followed up and asked how he manages to convince the women to keep up with what he asked them to do and agree to shoot these videos. He said he has a charm and knows how to approach (and treat) women. He said it usually takes a couple of weeks for most to convince them, sometimes months for more hesitant ones. He also said the number of those who decline to shoot is far greater compared to those who agree, and in almost all cases those who refuse to be recorded never meet up with him again.

Then the chat evolved into a casual conversation. I asked him if he does something else for a living or if porn is his main source of income. He said he works as a data analyst at an upper-mid-tier company.

Then, Kyle started asking questions about me. He asked me how old I was and what I do for a living. A nice coincidence was that we happened to live in the same city. I suspected we lived close because one of his videos was shot nearby a bar I used to go to when I was in college. We chatted for some time and I think we had a nice connection. At the end of the conversation, we exchanged phone numbers to chat later.

The next weekend Jen's team had a match against their rivals which they convincingly won. She came back home around 11 PM. She changed her attire after the game and was wearing tight jeans and a red tank top in which she looked incredibly hot. She was wearing a laced bra and I could easily see her nipples through it.

The mere sight of her wanted me to have her that night and I decided to make a move. However, Jen seemed uninterested. She simply brushed off any compliments I made on her looks. When I tried to kiss her, I could feel she was trying to cut it short and move away. As disappointed as I was, I decided to give up and shortly after Jen said she was feeling tired and wanted to sleep. We kissed each other good night and I went back to the living room.

I mixed myself a strong long island iced tea and I started to watch an episode of the series I was following. After the episode was over, I checked my social media to kill some time. The first thing I saw was a post by Jen. She and some girls from the team took a photo at the pub. There were some guys in the picture as well who I didn't know, but based on the way they posed, they were possibly some of the girls' boyfriends. Jen was standing next to the team's setter, and she just looked astonishing. The moment I saw the photo I remembered how she looked when she got home. I don't know why, but there was something else about her. Her hair and makeup were messed up a little bit, possibly from dancing.

I couldn't help to start masturbating looking at the image of Jen. I knew it was a bit sad to masturbate thinking about your own fiancee, who was sleeping just upstairs, but I was confident we would fix our issues later.

After a few strokes, I stopped and mixed myself another drink and started to browse porn online. The first thing I checked was my regular porn community and I saw that Kyle just sent another trailer with the exact same woman as before, the one whose boyfriend was away as an exchange student. This time the video was shot in a car parked at a secluded place during the daytime.

The trailer started from Kyle's POV with Kyle asking the woman to start an argument with her boyfriend. The woman laughed and asked why. Kyle said he wants her to ruin his night because he is away (her boyfriend was in Europe and it was nighttime there). Then the scene jumped to the woman calling her boyfriend on speakerphone. Kyle released his cock as soon as the phone started ringing. The woman looked surprised at first, but then immediately proceeded with a handjob, as if it was an instinct.

A couple of seconds later, the scene jumped and this time both Kyle and the woman were in the backseat. Kyle was on the seat while the woman was on her knees with her head resting on Kyle's crotch. The woman was still talking with her boyfriend and it seemed like they were in the middle of a heated argument. Seconds later the woman hung up and threw the phone away. Kyle burst out a laughter immediately after she threw the phone away, pushed her head toward his cock and started face-fucking her.

I sent a message to Kyle from the platform and said the trailer looked fantastic as usual and seemed like he had a busy week. Instead of replying from the platform, he sent a text message. We chatted for a while about how he met this woman, about the remaining videos he will post later about her, etc.

I noticed that he kept referring to the woman as a "slut". I asked why he keeps calling her a slut, and he said sluts deserve to be referred to as what they are. It was obvious that the woman from the video was just a fuck toy for him to be milked and thrown away once he is done with her. He had no remorse for her or the other ones at all.

The conversation then moved to some other stuff we do with our lives, such as some hobbies, what we do for a living, etc. Then, he asked me if I was in a relationship and how my relationship was going.

Normally I would be a bit hesitant to talk about any subject between Jen and me with a stranger, let alone a pornstar. However, I was slightly drunk which probably made me a little more careless and the fact that we don't know each other outside the online environment made it easier for me to loosen up. I briefly told him about Jen and I, how we met, and that we live together.

Kyle followed up by asking about Jen and I's sex life and whether I was satisfied with it or not. My drunk self decided there was no harm in answering his question, and I said I am not too happy with how things are lately. I further said that she implicitly declined me tonight, which is why I was browsing the internet for porn.

Kyle said I shouldn't worry and this is not necessarily a bad thing for the relationship because the partners might find other aspects of their relationship more arousing than sex. In the long run, this can contribute to sustaining their relationship. But on the other hand, in some instances, the lack of sex can drive the partners apart from each other and might lead to a breakup.

He then started to ask questions about Jen. Questions like whether I would say she is objectively hot, whether she "let go of herself" after we moved in together etc. Then out of nowhere, he asked if it would be too daring to ask for a photo of Jen. I kindly declined saying that it sounds wrong to send a photo of my fiance to someone I met on the internet. He said he understood my concern and won't insist too much. But the photo will be for his eyes only and he won't (and can't) publish anything without my or Jen's consent.

I don't know why, but I trusted him. And besides, what could be the worst outcome? Jen's social media accounts were easily accessible, and I could just send a photo she already published.

I browsed Jen's social media and tried to find a photo with a full-body portrait. All I could find was a picture of both of us taken at a beach a year and a half ago, the rest were mostly selfies and other stuff. The photo was from a vacation we took with two of our friends. Jen was in a yellow bikini with sunglasses on. The photo almost entirely showed her body, which I was hesitant to send to Kyle. But since this was from her social media, I saw no harm in sending it.

I tried to find a more conservative and possibly a more recent photo but I couldn't. I sent this photo alongside the very last photo she took with the team celebrating to show that she looks exactly the same as before. It was a group photo and didn't show much of Jen, but you could have some idea how she looks now.

Kyle then straight out asked if Jen is an athlete. I said she used to play college volleyball, and now is a part-time coach but still works out with the team.

Kyle said I am a very lucky guy. He said none of the women he has been with so far is as hot as Jen. Some women from his gym had physiques, but none was as hot as Jen. He then jokingly asked if he wants me to introduce Jen to him and leave them alone for a couple of hours. He even said he would pay If I let him spend a day with Jen alone.

I didn't like his comments but I didn't mind them either. I knew whoever saw Jen would have the same thoughts. Kyle then continued asking questions about Jen and me, and then steered the conversation towards our sex life again:

luci00000
luci00000
124 Followers