Loyalty Test with Pornstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it for a couple of minutes. There was something with Kyle. As annoying as he was, his arguments were very convincing. Part of me was saying I was going to regret this, but I decided to agree with his suggestion:

+ Fine. But I want regular updates about everything.

- Man, you made the right choice. But I need to be sure that you won't back down. So here's the thing: If you decide to back down, I will send all our past conversations, including the ones you sent me Jen and your videos, to Jen. Do you agree?

+ What? Why would you do that?

- Because it provides me insurance. I won't do such a thing as long as you hold onto your end of the bargain. It is just a measure to prevent your future self from intervening. Do you agree?

At that point, I really didn't want to argue because my mind was set. I agreed to whatever he suggested and asked him to keep me updated.

- Great! So here is the first thing. Don't have any sex with Jen from now on, even if she wants to. Sexually dissatisfied chicks tend to be more vulnerable, and you want to see what her worst does with me. Second, give her some space. Whenever you see her chatting with someone on her one, leave her alone.

+ OK, but I can't promise anything if she really comes onto me.

- Just try to be repulsive. You will be fine. Talk to you later.

As we ended our conversation, I opened the last trailer Kyle sent. The woman... slut seemed extremely joyful throughout the entire video. Kyle literally made her break up with her boyfriend, but she didn't show any sign of remorse. How did he manage to gain such control of her? I guess I would never know. But did I do a good job letting him near Jen, the love of my life? I had full trust in Jen, but is it a good idea to let someone, who turned seemingly loyal people against their partners many times, near her? With a great headstart with useful information about her preferences?

These were the question I had in my mind as I masturbated to the image of the slut as she was trying to fit Kyle's cock in her mouth. The whole video lasted less than 2 minutes, but I was so on the edge that I came before finishing it. Shortly after I went to bed, where Jen was already asleep.