Loyalty Test with Pornstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luci00000
luci00000
123 Followers

I then saw a group photo taken at the pub. Several players and members of the coaching team were in but I couldn't see Jen. I then saw another photo A couple of players also sent some group selfies, but I couldn't see Jen in any of them either.

While I was checking the profiles of other players, I received a text from Kyle. It was a photo taken possibly at a restaurant, and it showed a redhead woman with a red dress taken from behind. I recognized the dress and the wavy hair immediately: It was Jen. Instead of celebrating with the team, she was with Kyle somewhere else.

Kyle then texted "Just to let you know, Jen and I had dinner and we will be heading to a club soon. We won't stay there too much and she should be home in about three to four hours. I will let you know when she leaves the pub, just don't text or call her? Got it?"

I was speechless. In one week he managed to take my girlfriend out to dinner and drinks. Before I could say anything Kyle texted me: "Don't give her a hard time about tonight. It is perfectly natural if she lies to you. Just imagine what your reaction would be if she told you she had dinner with a friend you never met. You would ask who it was and as soon as you heard it was a dude you never heard of, you would flip. She knows it and it is only natural if she wants to conceal it. Trust me, it is in your best interest if you act ignorant."

After I regained my senses and managed to replied and asked how the fuck did they ended up leaving the team and hanging out together. Kyle described everything that happened. He said he asked Jen out for a celebration dinner. She was hesitant at first but agreed after learning that half the team will not be celebrating because they have exams soon.

They then moved to a nearby restaurant and had a nice meal with wine. They talked a lot about the team, the way they play and their chances of qualifying after the game. At the end of the dinner, Kyle said he knows the owner of a club nearby, Rick's, and suggested going there. Jen didn't think too much before accepting, and they will be there soon.

I thought I heard about that club before, and I confirmed my suspicions as soon as I checked the club online. It was in the bad part of the town and I recall hearing some disturbing stories about the people hanging out there. To put it simply, a couple of my friends went there before and said the people there had no issues expressing their opinions about the women my friends brought along.

As soon as I learned where they were headed, I let Kyle know about my concerns and it might not be a safe place to be in. Kyle said I shouldn't worry and Jen would be safe when she is with him. He knows the pub, the owner, and nothing would happen to her. Kyle then said

- You might be a little upset right now. But just know that Jen needed a friend to celebrate the night with and I happened to be there. Just because we are together tonight doesn't mean anything about how she approaches to your relationship. She might also lie about tonight, which is a hundred percent natural. Just don't give her a hard time.

+ So you are telling me that my girlfriend will lie to me about spending the evening with a dude I have no idea about, and it is perfectly normal and I should do nothing about it?

- It sounds bad when you put it that way, but you will see that it is not completely unreasonable if you think about it. Just consider what I said and don't give her a hard time if you catch any lies.

+ Lies? For instance?

- I think it is very likely that she will tell you she was with the team celebrating or she was with Michelle. Believe me when I say it. If you confront her, it will not end well.

So he also knew about Michelle. I realized that Kyle had way more information about Jen's life than I predicted he would have had. But come to think of it, it's not surprising that Jen talked about her BFF too, given that they have been to dinner and drinks already.

Every time Kyle updated me about his progress with Jen, I felt like he was getting closer and closer to seducing her. On one hand, I didn't like the idea of someone like Kyle pursuing my girlfriend. On the other hand, Kyle was always able to convince me that there is nothing unusual going on and eventually always reassured me that I was in control. Besides, I still had full faith in Jen so I stopped worrying. She probably considers Kyle as a potential friend. Would I be upset if Jen and another mutual friend of ours celebrated a victory without me being there? I don't think so.

Neither Kyle nor I sent any texts for some time. Roughly three hours later I got a phone call from Kyle:

- Hey... Just calling to let you know that Jen just took a cab and is coming home.

+ Thanks for letting me know. What happened, is there anything I should know?

- As a matter of fact, there is. We had a fantastic time together. We talked a lot about our lives and I think we are beginning to have a good relationship.

+ What do you mean by that?

- I had several long-term friendships, both with and without benefits, and this looks like one of those. I can tell that Jen is very happy with the time she spent today, as am I.

+ But what about the test? Did she show any intention to cheat?

- I wish she did. Dude, I don't think there isn't a single person in the arena, restaurant, and bar that didn't take a second look at her. Just to let you know, you would be hearing her screams right now if she was down with going home with me tonight.

+ What the...?

- Hey, I apologize. I am a bit drunk right now. All I'm trying to say is, Jen looked fascinating tonight. And no, she didn't come to me if that's what you are asking.

+ I understand you might be drunk, but watch your words.

- OK, OK, whatever you say... Anyway, the reason why I am calling is, there is something important we need to discuss. I need a definitive answer: Do you trust me?

+ What, why?

- Just answer. Do you trust me or not?

+ I guess I do, otherwise, we wouldn't be having this conversation now.

- Good. Then trust me and accept my proposal and tip. You might get happy if you follow Jen into the bedroom before she changes her clothes. Just sneak in right after her and try to record her. And if you manage to record her, send the recording to me. I will send you something back tomorrow that you might enjoy.

+ What? Fuck no! What on earth makes you think I would do that?

- Ugh, here we go again... Two reasons: First, you already sent me more revealing stuff about Jen compared to what you could with this video. So you wouldn't be doing something you haven't done already. Second, you should do as I say because you trust me, and I say that you will be happy with what you receive. Are we good now?

I didn't want to make a snap decision but again, he almost convinced me.

+ I am not making any promises, but I will think about it.

- Good. Just remember that you trusted me enough to give up your right to cancel the test. Acknowledge that whatever I suggest will be for your own good.

Was that a threat? It sounded like one, but I was not sure at that point.

- Anyway, Jen should be home soon. She is a bit drunk and also might jump onto you when she gets home. Just pretend to be asleep somewhere else but in the bedroom, OK? I gotta go now. I am expecting to see a video in an hour. See ya.

Kyle hung up before I could say anything. And shortly after he hung up, I heard a noise from the driveway. I made a snap decision and decided to do what Kyle said, I pretended to be asleep on the couch.

From my position, I had a good look at the house and I could see Jen unless she got closer. I could say that Jen was not a bit drunk, she was drunk. And I mean, drunk. She wouldn't take a single step without losing her balance and was barely standing up. I couldn't tell from the distance but her hair also looked a bit messed up.

Jen threw her key to the key bowl but missed it. She got rid of her shoes and approached to the couch I was lying on. As she got closer, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. She got closer, stood over me for some time and threw herself to the couch next to me.

I took a bit of a risk there and tried to take a peek at Jen. She was sitting on the couch right next to me and had her head rested backwards and her eyes closed. And right then, I saw that her nipples were clearly visible towards her dress, so obviously, Jen didn't have a bra on. I could swear she had one when she left, but obviously, she had non now. So if I noticed it, Kyle must have noticed it too. That bastard must have spent the entire night catching glimpses of Jen's nipples. So this must be why he asked me to follow and record Jen... To see that she was out all night braless.

Jen rested here for a minute, then got up and moved towards the bedroom. I had a million thoughts in my head about whether I should accept Kyle's offer or not. Did I really want to send him more photos/videos of Jen? But he had a point: Whatever I sent today wouldn't be as bad as what I sent before. But by this logic, given that I already sent Kyle videos of Jen and I having sex outdoors, I could practically send almost any video of Jen to him from now on. Shouldn't I stop this at some point? Those few seconds felt like an eternity, but I decided to follow Jen and record her. Whether I will send the video to Kyle or not, I could decide on that later.

When I approached the bedroom door, I saw that Jen just tapped the bedroom door but didn't fully close it. I carefully moved in and hid behind the wall next to the entrance. I had a good look at Jen from my position and unless she looked directly at me, she wouldn't see me there. I peeked inside and saw that Jen was sitting on the bed and was focused on her phone, probably texting someone.

I reached for my phone and started to record Jen. I knew that unless I was incredibly careless, she wouldn't see me recording. After spending another minute on her phone, Jen got up and threw her phone on the bed and started to remove her dress.

She got grabbed the sides of her dress and lifted it above her head. As her dress was right above her head, about to be tossed onto the bed, I understood the real reason why Kyle asked me to peep at Jen. Jen was not only braless, but she also didn't have any panties either.

Jen's dress was an incredibly short one. The instance she slightly bends over, it is impossible for anyone behind her to not catch a glimpse of her ass cheeks. Or anyone that stood slightly below her, possibly down a star, could easily have a nice underskirt view of her.

Then I heard the noise of the shower water running and looked through the bathroom door. Jen didn't close the bathroom door either. I made another snap decision and went in. The shower was right in front of the door, and there was no reason for Jen to turn backwards before he finished cleaning, so it was safe to sneak in.

I kept the video recording going and peeked through the door. Jen had her hands against the wall and was just standing under the water. She then started to apply shampoo and then conditioner to her hair.

Jen rinsed her hair and looked like she was about to be done with showering. I moved a bit backwards thinking she was about to come out. I approached the bedroom door, but to my surprise, the water was still running. I waited a bit more but the water still kept running.

Another snap decision. with the risk of getting caught, I decided to move toward the bathroom door to see what Jen was doing. Jen was there, with her back against the side wall and her eyes were closed. She had the shower top in one hand, positioned at her pussy. With the other hand, she was rubbing her pussy.

I am not dumb. If I have been masturbating this whole time, Jen must have been doing so too. I have also seen Jen masturbate before, but it has been a long time since I saw her like this. It felt good to see that Jen also was sexually active. The only thing I had to do was to find a way to light the fire between us again.

Aside from my optimistic thoughts about our relationship, I was also happy to catch a glimpse of Jen like this and I once again realized how lucky I am. I knew Jen gets hornier whenever she is drunk, and based on the way she looked, she was very well drunk. I took a moment to look at Jen's face. She had no idea I was there as her eyes remained closed for the entire time. She looked gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Jen was biting her lips as she started rubbing herself a bit faster. A couple of seconds later she started to shake a bit and let out a mild moan, and collapsed on the floor. She probably remained on the floor for a minute and then moved to get up. That was my cue to leave and once again I retreated back to the bedroom door. Shortly after, I didn't hear the running water noise anymore, and Jen got out of the bathroom with her towel on.

As I got to safety, I realized that I never stopped the recording. The recording was approximately ten minutes and was still going on. I was recording her when I first followed into the bathroom, but I don't remember doing so when I went in for the second time.

I played the recording and swiftly moved into the last parts. There was Jen, leaning against the bathroom wall and masturbating. I don't recall doing it intentionally because I was so caught up in the moment, but apparently, I kept the phone positioned towards Jen instinctively.

Then I remembered that Kyle asked me to send this video to him. He couldn't have thought that I would film Jen in the shower, masturbating, right? First, he only mentioned filming her changing her clothes. Second, he doesn't know that our bedroom has a connected bathroom. So he probably only asked for a video of Jen in the nude.

I still wasn't sure wanted to send Kyle the video or not. I took two shots of tequila and spent the next hour browsing random stuff on the internet and watching the video over again. I then went to the bedroom to check on Jen.

I then went to the living room and received a text from Kyle. He asked if I did what he asked, and will I send him the video.

Maybe it was the drunken me, but I decided to send him the video, but I also decided to ask for more. At the end of the day, I already sent him more, but the video I had had more than what he asked for. I asked him if I have a video but straight out asked what he will send in return. Kyle waited a bit and then said he will send a photo of someone else that I might enjoy. I then said what if the video I have has something a little extra.

He then said whatever video I have right now, it is thanks to him. If he didn't suggest me anything, I wouldn't record Jen anyway. So it would be only fair if I send the video to him. But he then said he might send something extra if the video is worth it.

I knew it was weird, but I kinda appreciated what he did. It has been some time since I saw Jen being sexually active and just seeing her like that in the shower made my night. Then I thought what the hell, just a video won't do any harm to either me or Jen. I then sent the video to him and asked him to receive something good in return.

Twenty minutes later Kyle thanked me for the videos and said he will make up for it very soon. He said he will have a very special treat for me tomorrow or the day after and logged off.

The whole situation, especially seeing Jen like that, was a major turn-on for me. I went to my regular spot and started to masturbate. I started to masturbate at the video of Jen and then, decided to check other stuff as well. I browsed the porn community, and I saw that Kyle's previous post was still up and active. As I checked the post, I saw that Kyle sent a recent response, with a photo, an hour ago. The photo was a green-laced thong lying over Kyle's bed. Below the photo, he said: "The slut lost a bet tonight and had to give away this. She doesn't have a matching set anymore. I made sure she spent the entire night flashing the entire club. Anyone wants the souvenir ;)"

I took a few seconds to realize what was happening, and then I thought about possibly finding a matching bra to the thong. I rushed towards the hall to check JEn's bag. I didn't realize the thong in the photo, but Jen had a lot of underwear and it could have been one of them. There wasn't anything in Jen's bag except for some irrelevant stuff. I then checked went into the bedroom to check Jen's drawer. Jen was heavily asleep and didn't seem to notice I was nearby. I searched extensively but I couldn't find anything either.

I returned back to my room after the failed research and I realized what Kyle is doing. Similar to before, he is just trying to keep her fanbase interested with a made-up story. If the photo he posted was from a thong from a matching bra, the bra should have been here in the house. But apparently, it was nowhere to be found. Kyle probably fantasized about how this night could go with someone that looked like Jen, thought it was hot, and decided to send a post about it. I didn't even bother to ask Kyle about it.

I browsed the community a bit more, found a video of a petite cheating Latina spit-roasted in an office, and masturbated to it. I then went to bed next to Jen.

The next afternoon I received a text from Kyle. He asked if I had any plans for tonight and if I did, I should cancel. He said Jen will be with Michelle tonight and will probably return late, so I should mix myself some drinks and wait for his text.

I didn't respond to his text. As the workday was getting to an end, I received a text from Jen letting me know that she will be at Michelle's tonight, and will be home late. I just sent a heart emoji in response.

I got home and ordered pizza. After I had dinner, as Kyle suggested, I mixed myself a couple of drinks. Two hours later, I received a text from Kyle, asking me if I was awake. As soon as I saw his text and responded, he sent me a photo.

It was a photo of a pale woman bent over. She had long, red wavy hair just like Jen... I remained motionless for a minute, just looking at my phone screen. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do. Do I confront Jen? Then I thought, what will I say to Jen if I confront her. "Hey, there is this pornstar I arranged to seduce you, and apparently you fucked him. So fuck you?"

As I was thinking about my future with Jen, Kyle sent another text, this time containing a video. I instantly opened it and I was greeted by the same image from the photo. Kyle was obviously holding the camera and Jen was there, just waiting for Kyle to fuck her from behind. A couple of seconds later Kyle's cock appeared on screen and penetrated into Jen's pussy.

Kyle zoomed in to Jen's ass as he started pounding her from behind. Right, then I noticed that Jen was wearing the same thong Kyle sent to the porn community yesterday. The bastard was doing everything he could to humiliate me.

Jen let out a deep moan after Kyle entered her. But there was, something different about her voice. Her moan had a higher pitch compared to what she usually sounded like.

Kyle immediately picked up his pace and into time and you could hear the sounds of Kyle's crotch and Jen's ass crushing each other in no time. He had no mercy at all. He had a hold on to both of Jen's ass cheeks and was going back on forth as quick as any human being can.

As Kyle continued pounding her the initial moans turned into screams that probably contained some pain as well, but sounded a lot more like pleasure. But right then, I had a moment of relief. This woman could not Jen by any means. I was sure of it because, well, being her fiancee, I had sex with Jen many times, and how her ass looks like. I could safely say that Jen's ass was not as loose as this random woman in the video. In addition, she hates being taken from behind. She says sex is about the intimate connection of two people loving each other, and doggy style just demeans the woman. Combined with the questionable high-pitched voice, this woman was only someone that looked like Jen, Kyle was just fucking with me.

luci00000
luci00000
123 Followers