Loyalty Test with Pornstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luci00000
luci00000
125 Followers

After the relief, my panic got away. And then, I realized that I was as hard as a rock. There was a super hot chick that looked extremely similar to Jen getting fucked by Kyle, probably in his bedroom., I once again remembered my hard-on and instinctively started to masturbate.

Only a couple of seconds later, I received another text from Kyle asking me to stop masturbating and he wants to chat with me. He followed up and said I must have understood what the photo and the video were about by now, so he is assuming I am not mad at him or Jen by any means. I said no, but I don't know why the fuck he was playing mind games with me. He was surprised by my response and said "Mind games? Dude it was just a gesture. I know you would love to see Jen in a porn movie but only as a fantasy and not in reality. So here you have it. She obviously looks like Jen and I am sure you thought she was Jen for a moment. I am just keeping my end of the deal. So tell me, was it worth trading that video?"

It was a very odd gesture, but what he said was true. I don't remember how I felt when I thought the woman in the picture and the video was Jen, but as soon as I realized she was someone else, I probably had the biggest hard-on in the near past.

It felt weird but I instinctively thanked him for the gesture. Then I asked how he found someone that looked like Jen. He said the slut is a side-chick of his and actually looks nowhere like Jen except for the color of her skin. The hair is only a wig and doesn't look as good from the front or under different lighting. He said he just bought the wig from a costume shop and thought it would be a nice gesture for me. He said he has several sluts in reserve mostly who participated in past videos, and this one seemed like a good one to try the wig on.

Kyle then said has a lot to do now and will talk with me later. Right after we ended our conversation, I started masturbating to the video he sent and same in a few seconds. I cleaned up, spent some time, and went to sleep before Jen came back.

I woke up in the morning and saw that Jen arrived late in the evening, had already woken up, and went jogging. I prepared breakfast and from the moment she came back home, Jen was constantly texting and didn't seem to pay attention to anything I said. For the first time, I felt emotionally disconnected from her. We finished our breakfast and both of us left home. I spent the entire day thinking about what Jen was doing right then and any time I thought about Jen, I couldn't help but imagine the video Kyle sent yesterday.

luci00000
luci00000
125 Followers