Loyalty Test with Pornstar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both scenes combined probably took one or two minutes. Then, the video jumped to a bedroom where Kyle was standing right in front of the camera, naked. He then walked away from the camera, towards a bed where Jen was sitting on her heels right at the center, still fully dressed. I instantly recognized where they were. It was our bedroom with Jen which was only a couple of feet away from me right now.

Kyle got closer to the edge of the bed and stopped there for a brief period. Jen's eyes were moving between Kyle's cock and his face as she was smiling with excitement. She also looked a bit unaware of what she should do next. After a few seconds of hesitation from Jen, Kyle broke the silence and encouraged Jen to make a move: "What are you waiting for? Come here and do your thing."

Jen swiftly moved closer to Kyle, still smiling, and grabbed his cock. She moved her head closer and started rubbing Kyle's cock on her face. She then gave it a kiss at the top, then moved down, and licked the shaft from the bottom to the top with the tip of her tongue. She did this for a second time, and then opened her mouth wide and started to suck on Kyle's cock, still holding it with both hands at the bottom. Jen moved her head back and forth for a while with changes in her tempo. Sometimes she was going faster, but then a bit slower. It looked like she was having a hard time fitting the cock in her mouth. She occasionally took it out with a small pop for a couple of seconds to give a break, followed by some more action with her tongue.

The blowjob sequence kept going for a while. Then, Kyle pulled himself back a few inches and Jen followed with leaning back a bit too. Kyle then adjusted his and Jen's positions a bit. Jen was now standing on all fours right at the edge of the bed and Kyle was standing right in front of her. When both were in position, Kyle reached and grabbed Jen's hair from both sides and led her mouth straight to his cock. Jen understood what was next, and opened her mouth wide. In a second, Kyle was once again inside Jen's mouth. He started to slowly move back and forth, fucking Jen's mouth. Shortly after, Kyle let go of Jen's hair, held her by the cheek and below her chin to maintain a steady position, and got faster. The room was filled with Jen's gags as her saliva oozed out of her mouth.

Kyle kept a fast and steady pace for a while, gave Jen a short break to catch up, and then kept going again. He let out a short laugh the second time he entered Jen's mouth, and started talking down on her, just like in his other videos:

- (Kyle) Yes, this is what that mouth is made for. You are my pretty slut, aren't you?

+ (Jen couldn't let out a meaningful word) grgh...

- (Kyle chuckled at Jen's attempt to speak) I'll take that as a yes. That's what you are, right? Just another slut. Remind me, where is your fiancee?

+ ahrrgh...

- I can't understand a word you're saying. How about I give him a call?

+ (Jen was still unable to say anything but she was louder than before) grghrgagh...

- Relax, I won't call anyone. And besides, I am your fiancee now, remember? The other one is on hold today.

Kyle kept fucking Jen's mouth for another minute, calling her names in the process. But before he was done, I couldn't hold it any longer and cummed to the paper towel I was holding. I started masturbating when I first clicked on the video, and I instinctively kept going until now. I was in shock for a while but something inside me urged me to keep going. It was probably the hardest I ever cummed and my penis kept twitching for some time. Despite the paper towel, my cum spilled all over the couch and the floor.

I came to my senses and after cumming, paused the video, and kept thinking. Jen was having sex with someone else in our house and our bed, and happily replaced him with me. Moreover, she was OK with filming and publishing it on the internet. I also realized the woman in the latest video Kyle sent me was not someone else. It was Jen too, which Kyle hid by not showing her face again.

I thought about giving Jen a call, but what was I going to say? How could I handle it without breaking up with Jen? And there was also Kyle, the lying son of a bitch. I should have known I couldn't trust a guy like that. I was certainly going to confront him, but what if he revealed the whole thing from the start to Jen? It would also lead to an immediate breakup.

I kept thinking for a while but all the actions I could take, in my head, were leading to a breakup. However, the thought of losing Jen was terrifying me. But then, I was still in disbelief at the way Jen behaved. She was not just cheating on me but she was doing it in the worst way possible by letting Kyle play his game. And then, there was the ring. How the fuck did Kyle get my ring while I searched an entire day to find it? The only reasonable explanation I could come up with was that Jen found it and handed it to Kyle. But then, why did she argue with me about losing the ring?

I was mad at Jen and Kyle, and I was also afraid of what could happen next. But on the other hand, I was still driven by lust. With the contribution of being drunk, I just masturbated and came to a video of Jen. And apparently, I did this many times before to another video, even if I was not aware that Jen was in it. To make it worse, these were arguably the best orgasms I had in my entire life, and I was still rock hard despite cumming only minutes ago.

I thought long and hard, and finally gave into lust over taking action. I decided to continue to watch the video and spend the night as I initially intended, and decide what to do about it the next morning. I couldn't think of anything I could do at that moment and it felt like watching the video or not wouldn't change anything about Jen and Kyle. Besides, I didn't like admitting it but I really wanted to see what the rest of the video. Still ashamed of what I was about to do, I got a glass full of scotch for encouragement, drank half of it, unpaused the video and kept watching.

After Kyle was done with Jen's mouth, he pushed Jen to the bed. Jen was now lying on the bed sideways with her legs curled up, and if I saw it correctly, one of her hands was positioned between her legs. In the meantime, Kyle moved towards the bedroom table and grabbed his phone. He then threw the phone to the bed, reached forward to grab Jen's legs and pulled her closer. Jen's dress was lifted all the way up to her hips from the friction when Kyle pulled her. Kyle then got on top of Jen, leaned on a bit and started rubbing and slapping Jen's pussy with his cock. Jen was moaning deeply as Kyle kept teasing her. After a while, Jen started begging:

+ (Jen) Don't tease me anymore, please.

- (Kyle) Then convince me. Tell me I own you.

+ Mmmmph... You own me.

- You will open your legs whenever and wherever I ask you to. Am I right, slut?

+ Yes, yes I will.

With Jen's last words, Kyle pushed his cock inside Jen. Jen let out a loud gasp as he entered. Slowly, Kyle went as deep as he could and stood still for a while. He then started pumping his cock in and out. Kyle was relatively slow for the first few seconds but got rougher shortly after. Again, Kyle was treating Jen just like he treated the women from his previous videos. He was not trying to be soft or gentle, or was not trying to "make love." He was just fucking, and using Jen. However, Jen seemed to be enjoying herself, even more than when we had sex. I never treated Jen the way Kyle did and never thought she could enjoy being used this way. But there she was, screaming in joy as Kyle was pushing her to the limit.

Kyle maintained his pace for a minute. Then, he slowed down and leaned sideways to grab his phone. He stood still for a brief moment when he used his phone. As Kyle continued his hip movements, the camera angle switched to Kyle's POV through his phone. He showed how he saw Jen for a few seconds and then moved below. He zoomed in to Jen's pussy as he was going in and out, this time very slowly to maintain a steady view. Similar to the video he sent me before, he was focusing on Jen's grip, which was as tight as it could be. You could see Jen was barely taking Kyle. Kyle kept zooming in as he slowly pulled himself back and then forcefully thrusted his cock in for a few times. Jen grunted with each thrust and begged Kyle not to stop.

The camera angle switched again, this time to an angle that captured the bedroom from above, close to the ceiling. It seemed like Kyle had time to set a couple of tripods up before shooting the scene. Right after the camera switched, Kyle tossed his phone to the bed and picked up his pace again, this time grabbing Jen by the hair and lifting her head slightly up. Jen's moans became louder after less than a minute in this position. Kyle picked up the signal, lifted one of his legs to the bed which allowed him to move one arm freely, and used the free arm to lift Jen's thigh closer to his hips. He then kept going as fast as before, but now the additional leverage allowed him to move smoother and possibly go deeper. Whatever change it made, Jen seemed to enjoy it and after a couple of screams, her legs started to shake and Kyle let her go after a couple more thrusts. Jen rolled sideways and pulled her legs closer, once again holding her hand on her crotch. She was breathing heavily and twitching, trying to recover from the wild orgasm she just had.

Kyle didn't give Jen much breathing room and right after Jen stopped twitching, he ordered her to get on all fours. It took a couple of seconds for Jen to respond but she did as Kyle asked, standing on the edge of the bed, facing the opposite side. Kyle didn't waste any time and positioned himself right behind Jen, lifted her dress up and got inside her as quick as he could. Just like the previous time, Jen let out a gasp when Kyle entered. This time, Kyle didn't allow Jen to adapt. Right after his first thrust, he grabbed Jen's ass from both sides and quickly picked up his pace. Even though she came less than a minute before, Jen seemed to be enjoying herself considering her moans and was encouraging Kyle to keep going once in a while.

Kyle was aggressive at first but he toned down to a milder pace later. Kyle kept going at a steady pace for a couple of minutes. He would occasionally spank Jen's ass which was as red as it could be right after the first spank. Two to three minutes into it, Jen was reaching as far as she could with her arms and her torso was touching the bed, while she was grabbing the bed sheet with both of her hands, burying her head down into the bed in the process. For a while, they both didn't say a word and the only voices in the room were Jen's deep grunts muffled by the bedsheet, the frequent clapping sound Kyle's crotch and Jen's ass made once they collapsed, and the occasional, but hard, spanks Kyle laid on Jen's ass.

Then, the camera angle switched again and this time, it was positioned right in front of Kyle. From the looks of it, Kyle positioned this camera right in front of the window of our bedroom. A few seconds after the camera switch, Kyle slowed down, leaned forward, grabbed Jen's hair, and pulled it backwards, showing Jen's face to the camera. Jen's eyes were closed and right after Kyle's move, she became louder. Kyle then moved his hand below Jen's ass, and I assume started to rub her pussy as he continued to fuck her from behind. Kyle picked up his pace as he kept rubbing Jen and once again, Jen's moans/grunts became louder than before indicating that she was ready to have her second orgasm.

Suddenly, Kyle moved backwards and pulled himself out of Jen. Jen's eyes opened and you could see the surprise and probably frustration in her face. She hesitated for a second but then turned backwards towards Kyle and asked why he stopped. The camera reverted back to the higher angle and Kyle, with a smug on his face, said:

- Does your fiancee like this dress at all?

Jen chuckled and a smile wiped off the surprise and frustration on her face. She was looking straight at Kyle, with the neckline of her dress wet from her own saliva from the mouth fuck Kyle gave earlier:

+ He does. This is the dress I had on our very first date. He even asked me to wear this on our anniversary. But seems like he didn't have the chance to see me.

She was right, I did that. I wanted to replicate our first date and asked Jen if she could wear the dress she wore on our first date, but it was a couple of weeks before.

- That's good to know. Let's not give him the pleasure, shall we?

After finishing his sentence, Kyle moved closer to Jen and grabbed her dress with both hands from its upper end. He then instantly pulled both sides apart and ripped the dress off from the top. Jen let out a squeal in shock when Kyle first ripped the dress off but then giggled as he tore the dress from the top to the bottom. After the dress turned into a straight piece of cloth, Kyle grabbed it,

and ripped it off. I don't know how he managed to do that. He was either very strong or he cut a tiny portion of the top before. But either way, he was destroying the memory of our first date right there. Jen shrieked in shock when Kyle first ripped the dress off and then giggled as he tore the dress from the top to the bottom. After the dress turned into a straight piece of cloth, Kyle grabbed and wiped his torso off with the dress.

He then threw the dress to Jen's face, got behind her and penetrated again. Jen lifted her head up when Kyle first entered her but then buried it against her dress when Kyle started ravishing her from behind. Jen came to the verge of an orgasm in less than a minute. Kyle didn't stop this time, and Jen came for the second time.

Jen couldn't stand on her knees and collapsed on the bed. But this time, Kyle didn't let Jen go and kept fucking her, prone bone. I knew how sensitive Jen was after orgasms and she liked to rest for some time after getting one, but she didn't object to Kyle or try to move away as he continued despite this being her second orgasm. Instead, she just continued to moan in pleasure as if nothing happened.

Kyle kept fucking Jen prone bone for a few minutes and just like before, talking down on her. Jen's only responses were grunts and moans, once again, muffled by her dress. Then, Kyle got up, jumped onto the bed, and asked Jen to get on top of him. Jen did so and rested her body on top of Kyle's. She then positioned the tip of Kyle's cock on her pussy, and slowly lifted her ass down. She started to ride Kyle at a slow pace, but just like Kyle, Jen got faster without much delay. After a minute, Jen's torso was laying on top of Kyle, and she was lifting her hips up and down on Kyle's cock, moaning as intensely as before.

After a while, Kyle said he was bored and suddenly got up, pushing Jen sideways. He stood up again, pulled Jen towards him, held her by the waist and lifted her. Jen wrapped her arms and legs around Kyle right after he lifted her. Kyle carried Jen around the bed, all the way to the bedroom window. The camera angle changed once again. This time, the camera was showing the bedroom window and also the other camera set there. Kyle was standing in front of the camera as he compressed Jen against the window. Once he secured a steady position, Kyle started fucking Jen right away. I have seen Kyle doing this to other women, but they were always significantly shorter than him. Jen, on the other hand, was almost as tall as Kyle, and he still carried her as if she weighed nothing. I once tried to do something similar but I had to stop because I couldn't carry Jen for too long. But Kyle didn't seem to be troubled at all.

Jen's back was against the window and with each thrust of Kyle, you could hear a loud bang as if someone was punching the bedroom wall, alongside Jen's grunt. Neither Jen nor Kyle seemed to be bothered if anyone else outside saw them, and Kyle kept fucking Jen against the window for two or three minutes. He then carried Jen to the bed and kept going without interruption for almost another minute. Then, Kyle quickly got outside of Jen, stood on top of her and pinned her head sideways to the bed with one hand, and started to stroke his cock aimed at her. After a few seconds, Kyle came on Jen's cheek and hair, with what seemed like a never-ending stream of cum. Some part of the cum was splattered on the bedsheets while the majority of it was on Jen's hair and cheek.

I already came before Kyle did, right after he pinned Jen against the window. Every second I watched this video, part of me was questioning the moral behind my actions, But the other part was reassuring me that there was nothing I could do but enjoy the moment.

Kyle collapsed on the bed after cumming, slightly away from Jen. The two remained still for a while before Kyle stood up, gasped, and asked Jen to get closer. Jen got up after Kyle's command and got closer to him. Kyle leaned towards the other end of the bed and grabbed his phone. The camera angle switched back to Kyle's phone:

- (Kyle) So, how was your anniversary?

+ (Jen, with an exhausted tone and after a joyful laughter) The best one so far.

- (Kyle, moving the camera slightly towards his hand, showing his finger with my ring on it) Don't worry, tonight's not over yet. By the way, this is your actual fiancee's ring, right?.

+ (Jen, with a big smile) Yeah, I snatched it a couple of days ago.

- And why did you do that?

+ (Jen kept on smiling) Because you asked me to.

- Good. I have a few more asks. You see that stain of cum on the bed? Lick it off but don't swallow it. Then, get down to the floor

Jen turned away and did as Kyle asked. She licked the remains of Kyle's cum off the bed, and got down to the floor, standing on her knees waiting for the next command. Kyle lifted his hand and said:

- Suck it off my finger and keep it in your mouth.

Jen did so without question. Throughout the video, whenever Kyle was asking her to do something, Jen had a weird smile on her face and it was obvious she was enjoying every second of it. Then, Kyle got up and walked towards the bathroom, also asking Jen to crawl alongside him. Jen followed Kyle while she was still on her knees. After they were both inside the bathroom, Kyle said Jen probably knows what's next. Jen looked at Kyle for a while, with half of her face drenched in cum, hesitated for a few seconds, but then crawled towards the toilet bowl, spat the ring to the toilet and flushed. She then turned towards Kyle, smiling awkwardly.

Kyle didn't say anything for a while but then burst out laughing. Jen was smiling too but she had a confused look and it looked like she was trying to understand why Kyle reacted the way he did. Kyle then said:

- You sick slut! You were supposed to spit it to the thrash can but this is way better.

Jen was surprised but she joined Kyle with a laughter of hers, which was the final scene in the video.

The whole thing felt surreal but it was happening. A few weeks ago, I could never imagine the possibility of Jen with another person. But there she was, with Kyle, in our home. I watched the entire video and jerked off to every second of it. Moreover, I felt broken when I saw Jen flushing my ring without hesitation, but at the same time, the scene gave me another boner after cumming. There was my conflict: I was devastated to see Jen with Kyle in such a way, but at the same time, I couldn't think of another time when I had such sexual pleasure. I browsed back and clicked on the second video. I was focused on my laptop screen but I was beyond being drunk and I knew I was losing control. But still, I wanted to see this through.

The next video started with a wide shot of a volleyball court. There were no seats and it seemed like a part of a gym. Two people were on the court, obviously Kyle and Jen. Jen was standing on one end of the court and had a bag of balls next to her, and Kyle was standing a few feet away from her. Also, a couple of tripods set around the court were visible.