Loyalty Test with Pornstar Ch. 04

Story Info
I learn about the test's background and the events afterward.
15.7k words
4.62
4.7k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luci00000
luci00000
122 Followers

I woke up early and packed up my clothes before leaving for work. I was hoping to spend a romantic day with Jen on our anniversary. But instead, I was at work, trying to evade concerning questions if I was OK. I made an effort to brush off the unhappy face after the third coworker checked up on me and acted as if it was a normal day. I didn't want to talk about how I felt with anyone from the office and I did my best to spend the rest of the workday with a straight face.

Overall, it was a productive day. I had a brief meeting with the interns and we both predicted the whole thing would be over in a week at most. After one week, I could go back to my old schedule where I could leave early if I wanted to and spend most of my time with my own stuff.

By 6 PM, only a handful of people were still hanging around the office. By 8 PM. I was the only one left around. I heated my dinner using the kitchenette microwave and retreated back to my office. I had a quick dinner, worked a bit more, and decided to call it a day. I checked my phone and there were no texts from Jen. She made it clear she wanted to put some distance between the two of us, and she was holding onto that. I checked her social media too, but there were no updates.

I opened up the bottle of scotch I stored in the office and had three drams. I spent some time chatting with friends and browsing random videos online. The combination of the scotch kicking in and a couple of videos I stumbled upon on my feed got me horny and I instinctively opened the last video Kyle sent. The last one even topped the first one. I don't know if it was because the woman, or the slut as Kyle likes to say, in the latest video looked more like Jen. Whenever I needed a release, I was instinctively going to that video.

I found myself masturbating to Kyle's video, again. But this time, I stopped to check if there was something new posted by Kyle. Since he was done testing Jen, maybe he was posting new stuff. I checked my account and as I expected, there were two updates from Kyle. But interestingly, both were comments to his post about "Jen".

The first comment was only two days ago. He said the slut finally gave in and he will be posting the first video in a couple of days. I suspected this would happen. I thought Kyle would want to keep his crowd satisfied and would probably use the side chick with the wig for a video. She already agreed to shoot and post videos, so it would be no surprise to see more of her on the website. Kyle's second comment was sent just a couple of hours before. He said he will try something new with this slut and everyone should stay tuned.

I wondered what he had in mind. With some encouragement from the scotch, I texted Kyle and asked what he was up to. I was hoping to ask him about what his plans were with the slut. I waited for a couple of minutes, went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to get some cold water. More than half an hour passed after my text, but Kyle did not respond.

I browsed a bit more but went back to the video of Jen's lookalike. When the slut screamed in pleasure as Kyle rammed her from behind, I felt as if I heard Jen's voice and came as hard as I could. This was a recurring thing. Whenever I watched this video and I was about to cum, I was instinctively imagining Jen and replacing the lookalike with her. I don't know if it was a subconscious fantasy of mine or if I was doing it out of desperation, but I always ended up imagining she was Jen.

I cleaned up after myself and checked both Jen's and Michelle's social media accounts, but there were still no updates. I went back to watching random videos, and soon after, I fell asleep on the couch.

I checked my phone after waking up the next morning, and I saw there was a text from Kyle. I ignored the text initially and adjusted my office a bit. I lowered the curtains to block the sunlight, which was giving me a minor headache. I went to the bathroom and then to the kitchenette to grab some water and coffee. After I was ready to start my morning, I went back to my office and checked my phone. I saw that Kyle responded to me a couple of hours after my text. He said he shot all the stuff he needed for the first video. He sent the footage to his friend for edits and I can learn about it soon alongside other people in the community. It was a bit disappointing that he treated me as a regular member of the community, but there was nothing I could do about it. Besides, maybe he needed some space after the time he spent on the test.

I thought about texting Jen, but I opted not to. After all, she made it clear she wanted some space and I didn't want to make her feel pressured. I got out of the office to a market to get some food for the day, replenished my stock of scotch, and got back. I spent the rest of the day with a combination of working and procrastinating. Since it was Friday, most people left the office earlier than before and by 6 PM, everyone was gone.

I kept working, trying not to think about Jen. I knew we would be back together after a couple of days and I just needed to see the remaining days through. Keeping my mind on Jen wouldn't do any good, so I decided to keep myself occupied with something else.

I spent the rest of the evening working, and I was already exhausted before midnight. I laid on my couch and despite what I initially decided on, something inside nudged me and I checked the last time Jen was online in the texting app. I saw that she had not been online since yesterday. It made sense because if she spent both days with Michelle and since she was not communicating with me, she would not use the app at all. Then despite what I initially decided on, I texted and asked Jen how she and Michelle were doing. Even if she wouldn't answer it, I wanted to show that I still cared. I spent some more time on my phone and fell asleep shortly after.

It was almost noon when I woke up. I brewed some coffee, heated some leftovers from the night before for breakfast, and killed some time in the office before going back home. Just like what Jen asked for, I was taking my time before I went back.

As expected, Jen didn't respond to my text from last night. I knew it was a long shot but a small part of me hoped she was waiting for a reaction from me and would follow up once I made my move. But apparently, we needed a few more days before we could patch things up.

I headed back home around 4 PM. Jen had already left before I got there, but I was a bit surprised when I entered the house. The whole house, especially the living room and the kitchen, was a mess. There were dishes left both in the living room and on the kitchen table, the coffee tables and couch/sofas in the living room were moved and the sofa cushions were thrown away. There were stains on the floor from spilled drinks everywhere, and the sink was filled with even more dishes.

Being aware that the rest of my day would be spent cleaning this mess, I moved to the bedroom to change. The bedroom was relatively clean, except for a couple of empty glasses on the nightstand on Jen's side, and the bed itself. There were no covers on the bed or on the pillows. After seeing the bed without covers, I checked the washing machine and the drier to see if Jen threw the covers there. And just as I expected, the covers were inside the drier. From what the house looked like, I thought Jen, Michelle, and one or two other people had two consecutive girl's nights and wanted to relive their college years. It was unlikely of Jen to leave the house in such a mess but maybe she intentionally left the house messy to make me clean it up.

I spent several hours cleaning the house. It was already late at night when I was done with the cleaning. After the days at the office, I just wanted to spend a relaxing evening in my house. I had dinner and then took a shot of tequila, mixed an Italian margarita and went to gaming.

It was almost midnight when I decided to take a break from gaming. I had more than one drink already, and even though I was not drunk, I could feel that I passed the point of being tipsy. I grabbed my phone and found myself checking the texting app and Jen's social media again. She was online this morning when she saw the text I sent, but still didn't post anything new on her social media.

It didn't take long before I checked the porn community after browsing some random stuff on my phone. Over the last few months, browsing porn when drunk was a habit of mine. Whenever I was drunk, I was getting aroused by the slightest thing and always ended up browsing porn for a release.

There were several updates but one of them was from Kyle. I ignored the other updates and immediately checked Kyle's. Once again, it was a comment to the post inspired by Jen. Kyle said he posted the first video with the athlete slut on his website. He said he recorded the video the other day, and given the demand, it made sense for him to edit and post the video as soon as possible. But surprisingly, Kyle also said he won't be posting a trailer and everything on the video is for members exclusively. He also added a coupon code with the community's name, which offered a 10 percent discount for a monthly membership.

I don't think Kyle ever did that before, but seemed like he wanted to milk the attention as much as possible. After all, this was one of his most popular posts so far. I don't know if it was the hype that Kyle built or something else, but the post drew a lot of attention and there were many people eagerly waiting for Kyle's video, or giving him advice on things he could do in the videos.

Considering what I got so far with Jen's lookalikes, I was looking forward to this trailer. I don't know if it was the alcohol, but I was upset that I didn't get to see any scene whatsoever from the video. It was obvious that Jen inspired the whole setup, and Kyle would not be able to see or meet Jen without me. So, I was the reason Kyle managed to see Jen, make a post inspired by her, and grab this much attention. I thought I deserved to see at least part of this video. I gathered enough courage and texted Kyle to ask him for at least a sample of the video:

+ (Me) Hey, how are you?

It took a few minutes for Kyle to see my text, but he replied as soon as he saw it:

- (Kyle) Good, you?

+ I'm doing good, thanks. I just saw your latest comment on Jen's post.

- Oh, I see... And you wonder why I didn't post a trailer, right?

+ Yeah...

- Well, I just didn't want to. I figured people could pay if they wanted to see the content.

+ I see. But I was wondering if you could send the video to me, given that I gave you the idea?

- (After taking a couple of minutes to respond) Man, sorry but I don't owe you anything. You already have a video of that slut and I think that's more than enough for "giving the idea".

Unlike what I expected, Kyle responded rather aggressively. I didn't know what the say at that moment but I wanted to avoid conflict. I was still upset and wanted to see the video, but I receded and tried to close the topic.

+ OK man, whatever you say. I just wish I could have a headstart compared to the others.

- Bud... Actually, you're right. But you have to understand that as a principle, I never give away free content. So, here's the thing: I will give you a 50% discount which is way more than the discount I offered to the others. I know you can well afford the membership fee and I know it's worth it.

I felt I had to make a decision right away. Just like Kyle said, the membership fee wasn't something I couldn't afford and I knew the videos of Jen's lookalike were going to be my go-to videos for a very long time.

+ OK then, whatever you say. Just let me know what I have to do for the discount.

- I'll send a code soon. I need to get on my laptop to generate the discount code, but I will let you know within a couple of days.

I got excited about the membership and shortly after ending our conversation, I once again found myself opening and jerking off to the video Kyle sent to me.

I spent most of the next day sleeping. I woke up around noon but fell asleep on the couch only two hours later to wake up close to the evening. Then I remembered Jen's team had a game and it should have been over by then. I quickly checked my social media and saw a couple of victory posts by some of the players. I congratulated Jen with a text and opened my gaming console. Time went on quickly and it was almost midnight in the blink of an eye. I checked my chat with Jen before I slept, and saw that she saw my latest text a while ago but did not respond.

Everything at work went as usual the next day. Around 3 PM, after a long time, Jen finally texted me. She asked how I was doing. I stopped working as soon as I saw the text and called her:

- (Jen, with a silent voice) Hey, how are you?

+ (Me) I'm doing good. How are you?

- Same here. Listen, I'll directly cut to the chase. I thought a lot about us over the last few days and think I may have been a bit harsh on you. I know you care about me and I know you didn't lose that ring on purpose. I don't know why I acted the way I did way, but I'm sorry.

I wasn't expecting Jen to back down straightaway but I wasn't going to complain. Still, I decided to lay as low as possible.

+ Babe, you don't have to apologize. I should have been more careful. You mean the world to me and I'll be more careful from now on.

For the next few minutes, Jen and I talked about what we had done over the last few days. I told Jen about the progress at work. Jen talked about work too, but not much about her whereabouts outside work. As we were about to hang up, Jen said she had one last thing to ask:

- (Jen, with a small reluctance in her voice) By the way, I was wondering if you would be OK with me spending a couple more days with Michelle. Her husband is still not back and asked if I could keep her company a bit more. But no hard feelings if you don't want me to.

I wanted to say no, but I knew the right thing to do was not to be selfish and to encourage Jen to spend time with her friend. Besides, Jen and I would have plenty of time later but she wouldn't be able to hang out with Michelle with such freedom after her husband gets back.

+ Sure babe. We'll have plenty of time later.

I knew I was still not seeing Jen when I got home that night, but resolving our conflict gave me relief and pumped up my spirit. I spent the next few hours at work. Around 7 PM, I left the office, had dinner on my way and then went back home.

I wanted to celebrate going back to normal with a fancy drink alongside watching the remaining two episodes of a series Jen already finished. I poured myself a glass of expensive bourbon. I sat on the couch and just as intended, watched the two episodes without interruptions. I was a bit disappointed with the ending because I hoped for something different, but it was a good series overall so I couldn't complain.

I sent a text to Jen to let her know I just finished the series and then browsed some internet communities dedicated to the series to check the comments of others. Jen replied after a while and said she couldn't wait to talk with me about the finale. She said she was on a bathroom break but would be back with Michelle soon. I asked if she needed anything, but Jen went offline by then.

Maybe it was Jen's profile picture, but I had a boner by the time we ended our conversation. I was already laying on the couch and I instinctively took out my dick and started to slowly masturbate. After a minute like that, I checked out the porn community. As soon as I logged into my account, I saw yet another update from Kyle, and once again, it was on the post inspired by Jen. The update was posted this afternoon and Kyle said he posted yet another video of the slut, only for the eyes of the members. It was a bit unusual for Kyle to post videos of the same person as frequently as this but again, he was probably trying to milk the attention.

I quickly browsed through the comments. Most of them were asking if there was going to be a trailer, but the very last comment caught my eye. It was sent only a few minutes before and the user asked how did Kyle manage to shoot a video at an actual volleyball court.

The second I read this comment, I went back to the times when I used to watch Jen play, from the stands. I have seen Jen naked and in many different outfits, but she never looked as sexy as she looked during those games. Many times, I fantasized about her right after I got back home from watching her games, and I am sure I was not the only one. I don't know if her lookalike could be half as hot as Jen on the court, but I knew I had to see this video.

I made up my mind and browsed Kyle's website to purchase a membership. Then I remembered the discount Kyle offered and texted him. I wasn't expecting Kyle to reply soon and I was fine with paying the full amount, but I still wanted to try my luck:

+ Hey. I was wondering if you could send me the discount code now?

- Sorry dude, I forgot about that. Just type your name in caps to the end of the code I already posted on the community. Enjoy :)

+ Thank you so much.

I entered the discount code with my payment information and purchased the subscription. Even with the discount, it was a hefty amount for a porn subscription. So far, I have been persistent about not purchasing a membership but my will was finally broken.

It took less than a minute for the payment to process and for me to gain access to the site. I opened the website on my laptop, logged in to my account and clicked on the new videos tab, where I saw the two recent videos. The latest one was titled "The athlete slut's first time on the court" and the thumbnail was a photo of an empty volleyball court. The video before that was titled "Cheating athlete switches fiancees on her anniversary" and the thumbnail was Kyle's face, probably while walking outside.

The second video was what interested me in the first place, but I wanted to start with the first video. I was rock hard by then and I was sure I could watch and enjoy both videos back to back. I placed my laptop on the table, laid back on the couch, and clicked on the first video.

The video started with Kyle walking in a parking lot, recording himself. He said he was about to have a special dinner with a new chick at the place where she and her fiancee had their first date. He then said there were two special occasions that night. He chuckled and raised his right hand towards the camera, showing his little finger. He was wearing a ring which looked a bit tight for his little finger. With his finger on the screen, Kyle said he was wearing the engagement ring of the chick's fiancee. He then turned to his left and asked the woman next to her what was the other special occasion.

I stopped breathing when Kyle turned the camera towards his left. There was a tall, fit, red-headed woman with pale skin. She was wearing a yellow dress with small red flower motives, which was what Jen wore on our first date. She was not Jen's lookalike. She was... Jen... With a playful tone, she said the day was the anniversary with her fiancee.

I just kept staring at my laptop's screen. I could see Kyle and Jen talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying. All I could make up was the phrases and words, "first date", "cafe", and "house". After I heard Jen's voice as she talked, the slightest doubt inside me faded away and I became sure it was Jen.

I kept staring at the screen as the video jumped to a scene where Kyle and Jen were sitting on a table and Kyle was holding the camera. I realized the place they were in an instant because I hand-picked and reserved that table a couple of days ago. It was the restaurant where Jen and I had our first date, and they were sitting at the table which I reserved for our anniversary. Kyle was talking but I couldn't understand a word. All I could hear were some random noises as I kept blankly staring at the screen.

luci00000
luci00000
122 Followers