Luanica Finishing School Ch. 05

Story Info
The school girls are shaved and given enemas.
2.4k words
4.25
13.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the dormitory we were greeted by Master Roman.

"Ladies, I hope you are feeling well after your morning workouts and shower. This leads us nicely into lesson three... being squeaky clean! A high-class lady is always immaculate in her presentation, both above and under her clothes.

I am shocked by the number of bushes I am looking at. I'd expect it from older women, but not such young and pretty ladies like yourselves. Therefore after I've finished talking you will all go to the main hall where, if necessary, you will be shaved.

After your outsides are fully clean work will start on your insides. More information about that to come later, but for your comfort you will not be provided with lunch today.

You will not need clothes for either activity, not that your uniforms are ready anyway. They'll be returned tomorrow."

I wondered what Master Roman meant about cleaning our insides and felt disappointed I'd be missing out on lunch. I needed to talk to Nik about what had happened in the shower but when walking to the main hall with the rest of the student cohort I couldn't spot her.

On arrival I saw the yoga mats had been left out but instead of Madam Bell standing at the front of the room Master Mal took her place. Despite everything that had happened during the morning I was still not used to being naked and I felt embarrassed by Mal, a guy just a few years older than me, seeing me nude.

"You're here to learn what's expected of you if you are to succeed in the highest society and shaving your pussy is the bare minimum. It's disgusting so many of you don't bother" Master Mal made the dig whilst holding a piece of paper.

"Master Roman has provided me with a list here of the worst offenders. If you hear your name called please find a mat and lie down."

Mal then read off fifteen names from his list. My name wasn't included but Nikita's was, who had just appeared in the room.

"The rest of you please find a partner who's lying down. You'll be shaving them. Once done, they'll shave you, if necessary. Remember, everything must go." he instructed.

I thought this session could be a great opportunity to talk to Nik about our encounter. I had been sure both of us were straight but after her bringing me to an incredible climax I was confused by the way I was feeling towards her and whether she felt the same way. As I made my way over to her mat I licked my lips in anticipation - I felt like a pervert but I was getting so excited to have an excuse to see her enlarged pink labia up close.

I was less than two meters away when Violet appeared out of nowhere and leapt in front of Nik's mat and claimed her as her partner. I knew Nik wouldn't be happy about that but neither of us wanted to cause a disruption and anger Master Mal. I looked around and noticed Georgia was lying right by me without a partner yet. I knelt down to her and smiled, before looking longingly at Nik's wiry blond bush that I could have been removing if I'd been quicker.

Georgia was lying on her back with her knees raised and her hand covering her mound from my view. Next to her was a bowl of hot water, a flannel, shaving scream, scissors, tweezers and a new razor.

"You know I can't start if you don't show me what I'm working with" I teased.

"I'm ashamed" she said, "I wish I was confident enough to have a sexy landing strip like you."

"I'm not confident!" I almost choked. "I just like to keep myself neatly trimmed. And besides, hardly anyone had ever seen me naked before today."

"I don't like what my vagina looks like" she said, admitting to the real issue.

"Georgia, you told me earlier that you felt humiliated when you were made to get topless, and yet you have some of the nicest tits in this school!"

"Really?" she smiled.

"Yes. And I don't know how much you saw in yoga but everyone's pussy looks different and that's part of the appeal, the anticipation of finding out who's hiding what" I reassured her.

"Ok" she said, opening her legs for me.

I was greeted by a monster of a bush, her sex well and truly hidden from view. I guided her legs down so she lay flat, picked up the scissors and got to work cutting the thickness away. With the first layer gone I wet the flannel and left it on her for a minute. Removing the flannel I squirted the foam onto her pubes and, without thinking, mixed it in with my fingers. Using the razor I made strokes to remove as much as I could.

I could now see her pussy. The lips were large and swollen, protruding from her mound. I understood why she might be self-conscious but it wasn't necessary.

"It's beautiful, Georgia" I said to her sincerely.

"You really think so?" she asked.

"Yes. I couldn't use the razor on your actual lips, so need to use the tweezers. Is that ok?"

"Yeah" she replied coyly.

I tried pulling out the hairs one by one but was struggling from my kneeling position. I moved to lay flat on my stomach, my eyes now in line with her sex. Still not having huge success I realised I'd need to get a better grip. I took her pussy in my hand and squeezed the lips together whilst the other plucked the stray black hairs. I tried not to laugh at how it looked like I was holding a hamburger.

Georgia started to cry. "You must be so grossed out having to touch such an ugly vagina. I'm so sorry, your face is right in it you must be so disgusted. How will anybody ever love me? Any guy who sees it will surely run a mile!" she sobbed.

I needed to think fast to prevent more tears and also show Georgia that I was undoubtedly sincere when I said I liked her pussy. Her self-hatred was so difficult to listen to. I looked at her lips which were still in my hand and without hesitation I planted a delicate kiss on them.

Her crying stopped almost instantly. "Did you just?" she asked, a huge smile forming on her face which went from cheek to cheek. Her eyes lit up and I could see she truly believed me now.

I meant nothing sexual by my action but I suddenly felt a wave of guilt as I thought about Nik. I looked over my shoulder to see if she'd noticed what I'd just done. She hadn't -- Nik was on her hands and knees, her face looking at the floor, with Violet behind her tightening her labia with her fingers and using tweezers to remove the little blond hairs.

I felt slightly jealous of Violet and suddenly very competitive. After removing the last few hairs with my tweezers I flipped Georgia round so her ass was now in my face. Using a mixture of tools I ensured she was completely smooth. With her fantastic tits she definitely looked sexier than before.

"Done!" I said.

She shot up from her position in excitement and gave me a hug. "Thank you Emily, now I do you?"

I'd almost forgotten I had a turn. We'd only been provided with one set of grooming tools and it felt a bit gross having to share a razor but it was only going to be quick as I barely had any hair.

I lay down on the mat and Georgia instantly lay down at my feet, like I'd done with her. It felt weird having another human being's eyes so close to my intimate area. Ignoring the shaving foam she grabbed the razor and dunked it in the dirtied water. She bit her lip in concentration as she slowly pulled the blade down my strip. Her face got so close to me her nose was almost pressing into my citreous and I could feel her heavy slow breathing in my hole. It tickled.

"Done!" exclaimed Georgia.

"Look's great, thank you"

"Anytime! Oh and Emily, I also think your pussy is beautiful."

"Thanks Georgia" I said, giving her another embrace.

* * *

I looked around the hall and noticed most of the other girls had finished the task, sitting on their mats looking innocent. Master Mal stood at the front ready to make a declaration.

"Ok girls, listen carefully. Keeping your bodies clean and fresh is just as important for your insides as it is your outsides. That's why each of you will now receive an anal enema. Staying in your pairs one of you will give the treatment to the other who must hold it for thirty minutes. Once the recipient is excused to the bathroom the rest of you will find new partners and do the same again, until everyone has experienced it. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Sir" the room chanted in unison.

Mal motioned to a crate which Madam Oona had wheeled into the front of the room. Myself, and other girls, approached it finding it full of enema kits -- a bag pre-filled with warm saline solution, tube with nozzle, lubricant and a rubber butt-plug. I collected a kit and returned to Georgia.

"Do you want to go first, or me?" I asked her.

"Can you, please?" she replied, looking at me with wide puppy-dog eyes.

I wasn't looking forward to this in the slightest. I'd never touched my own asshole, let alone have someone else poking it. The thought of having something inserted into it made my skin crawl with dread. I lay down on the mat, rested on my side and cradled my knees. I tried to focus on thoughts of my trust fund and the life of luxury I'd be living after leaving this awful place.

Georgia took my ass cheeks in her hands and spread them apart, using one of her thumbs to rub the lubricant across me. Before I could comprehend what would happen next I felt Georgia insert a cold metal nozzle into me. I held my breath as it uncomfortably invaded my sphincter muscles. She then stood up, holding the bag above her head as I felt the warm liquid starting to fill into me.

I wasn't sure it'd ever stop but the bag eventually ran dry and Georgia bent down to remove the tube. "Relax" she whispered, before pulling out the metal nozzle and quickly replacing it with the rubber butt-plug before anything could come out. I grunted at the sharp pain.

"How'd you feel?" she asked me.

"So full!" I stated, "I feel like I'm going to burst. It's awful!"

I rolled onto my back still clutching my knees to my chest. Painful cramps started shooting through my body as each minute passed. The desire to use the bathroom was unbearable, but I knew I had to wait until a full thirty minutes had passed. Tears started to form in my eyes as I looked over to Nik's mat.

Nik had also gone first and was lying on her back similar to me, holding in the warm solution. Her face grimaced as I tried to catch her gaze. Our eyes met and we both smiled at each other before she held out her arm towards me. I put out my arm to reach hers and our hands met, clasping around each other. The pain was now excruciating so words were not an option, but the comfort of being touched by Nik made it that much easier to hold on.

"GO!" screamed Georgia, signalling to me that my thirty minutes was up.

With a little help from her I got to my feet and rushed to the exit, waddling with my legs wide apart as if I was riding an invisible horse. My face was sweating from my overwhelming desire to use the bathroom and I was terrified I wouldn't make it and cause a humiliating mess in front of the class.

As I pushed the bathroom door open I noticed Nik was coming up behind me but I couldn't say anything to her even if I wanted to. I slammed open the cubical door closest to me and threw myself onto the toilet seat. Placing one arm between my legs I yanked my butt-plug out of my ass.

"GARGHHHHH" I gave an inhuman roar as my guts emptied the liquid. I heard Nikita in the stall next to me doing the same thing. I'd usually find the sound of toilet water splashing and loud grunts coming from both stalls highly embarrassing but it felt oddly intimate to have Nik there with me.

The room fell silent as our bodies had emptied fully, leaving me feeling ten times lighter. I wiped myself and saw that I was totally clean, before flushing and exiting the stall. As I approached the sink Nikita exited her stall and stood next to me, starting to wash her hands.

"Well that was intense" I said, starting up a conversation now I could speak.

"I know right! Despite how awful that was it was actually kinda fun in a fucked-up way AND I've never felt this clean and fresh before. You could lick my ass and it'd probably taste like strawberries" she joked.

We laughed together.

"Nik?" I asked in a serious tone to get her full attention, breaking the laughter.

"Yes?" she smiled at me.

"Do you like me? As in, more than a friend?" I enquired.

"Of course I do! I fingered you in the showers, how much more obvious could I be?" she giggled.

I blushed.

"Do you like me?" she turned the questioning onto me.

"I...I....I'm not sure" I answered truthfully, "I like how you make me feel, Nik, but I'm straight and I don't really know what I'm feeling right now."

I could tell Nikita was hurt by my words, the loving smile instantly wiped from her face.

"Oh, I see" she said sombrely as she dried her hands and walked out of the restroom and towards the dormitory. I went with her but the atmosphere was tense and neither of us uttered a single word.