Luca and the Long, Hard Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it couldn't last. As desperate as he was to explore every inch of Thomas' salty skin with his hands and with his tongue, this wasn't the place. The door had no lock. Anyone could walk in at any time. He was pushing their already horrible luck, standing around naked and aroused in a public place, kissing his best friend.

Reluctantly, he pulled away, and reached for his towel. Thomas caught his breath, and ran his hand through his hair, very visibly flustered. He picked his dry clothes up off the floor and held them in front of him as Luca wrapped himself up and set the laundry to start.

"Think we should go shower now?" Luca asked, trying to get his blushing under control. Thomas, still breathing hard against the door, nodded.

"A fucking cold one, I think."

Luca coughed, embarrassed, and agreed. "A really fucking cold one."

"You think we should stop doing this?" Thomas asked, as Luca gathered his clothes. Luca felt his heart freeze in his chest.

"What...what do you mean by that?" he asked as calmly as he could. His pulse was racing, but he wouldn't let the panic set in. Not yet.

"Well," he paused. "It's just that...every time we touch it's gone wrong somehow."

It was a mistake. He knew it. Thomas thought it was a mistake. Luca drew his emotions in tightly. He felt tears prick at the corner of his eyes. How the fuck was he crying over this? It's not as if they were in love or anything. They were just helping each other out in a difficult situation. That was all. He hadn't started the day with the intention of making something more of this than it was. They were friends. Friends who got horny and confused. Luca fought back against the sting in his eyes.

Maybe he was just getting emotional because of the frustration. It had been three long weeks since he'd last found release, and he'd been basically feeding his lust every day as he tried to get off in secret. So far, he'd only succeeded in stoking the fire higher, giving him the emotional stability of a 13 year old.

His eyes watered as he replied, not daring to look at Thomas' expression. "Yeah," he replied casually. His voice nearly cracked as he spoke, but he tried. "It's not really working, I guess."

"No," Thomas replied. "What I mean is, I've never been so fucking desperate to get off in my life, and it's seeming more and more likely that we're not going to get the chance." Thomas was breathing hard, his voice tense. "Every time we touch, or kiss, or anything, it makes it a hundred times harder to deal with." Thomas grabbed the front of Luca's towel in his fist, and pulled him forward, lust flashing in his eyes. "I want to lick every god-damned part of you, and it's driving me insane. I don't know if it's just because I'm so fucking horny, or if there's something else happening. But for the past week, I can't even change my clothes without getting a bit hard, and every time I get hard, I have to fight not to touch it, because every time I even brush it on something I lose the will to stop. I almost don't care who sees any more."

Thomas was almost frantic at the end of his tirade, and every word he said went straight to Luca's cock. He knew exactly what he meant. He was almost willing to risk indecent exposure just to be done with this endless cycle of urgent lust followed by unsatisfying bids for relief. He was sick of acting like he was totally fine, when all he wanted to do was thrust furiously into his fist until he burst. Did indecent exposure come with jail time? He didn't know.

"I'm too young to go to jail," he said quietly, and after a second, Thomas let out an exhausted giggle.

"What?" he asked, and his fist relaxed on Luca's towel.

"For indecent exposure," Luca replied, and Thomas sniggered.

"You're an idiot," he said between giggles. It was contagious. Luca caught his eye, trying to keep the grin from forming on his face. He failed mightily.

"Fuck off," he laughed, and Thomas saluted him, and mimed a demented step - thrust - step -thrust walk. It looked ridiculous with his tented towel swishing with every step. It took a second for Luca to realise that he was 'fucking off'. Luca lost it. All the previous tension broke as they stood around in their distended towels, listening to the washing machine fill and howling with laughter over nothing at all.

Once they had calmed down sufficiently, they made for the showers, dry clothes clutched in front of them to shield their junk. Luckily two showers were available. Thomas didn't know what he'd do if he had to wait for one to come free. Die of embarrassment, probably.

He felt a bit better after his talk with Luca. They still hadn't agreed on anything, other than that the situation sucked, but at least there had been a conversation. Luca was his best friend. He didn't want to lose him over some stupid lust-crazed holiday mistake - if that's what this was. But on the other hand, he really, really wanted to take him to some secluded spot somewhere and see what that engorged and reddened cock felt like against his tongue.

Thomas hung his clothes up on one peg, and his towel on the other, and ran the hot water. His erection bobbed in the air as he tested the temperature. Not perfect, but as good as a camp shower was going to get. He stepped under, relishing the feeling of the salt and sand washing from his skin. He heard the splash of the shower next to him as Luca moved about. Luca, naked and aroused in the stall next to him. He wondered if he was touching himself.

Thomas's hands finished rinsing out his hair, and strayed to his dick. He washed the skin there with slow strokes. The glans so sensitive he could barely touch it without flinching. He stopped before he got too worked up. He'd had enough of 'almost cumming' today. Any more and he might damage something. He washed around his scrotum giving them a little squeeze before continuing backwards. The muscles just behind, were sore, and sensitive. Too much walking perhaps. Or too many stiffies. When he had washed as much of the sand off as he could, he turned the hot water completely off and let the cold water draw the breath from his lungs. His hypersensitive cock started to soften, despite the heady lust that tightened in his belly. It had been his constant companion these past few weeks. His balls looked bigger, for some reason. Maybe because it had been so long since he'd last emptied them. Precum didn't count, obviously, because he'd basically been a dripping tap for the last week. He was actually glad that Luca and him had been the ones to do the washing. He definitely didn't want the mums seeing his dirty underwear by accident.

Thomas turned off the shower and turned to grab his towel from sandy floor, where it had slipped off the hook, but stopped as he heard a small gasp from the next stall over. Luca. The shower was still going, and the soapy water continued to flow past in the open pipe at the end of his stall. Thomas couldn't help himself. He had to see.

As he bent to retrieve his towel from the floor, he crouched down and peered under the gap at floor level. Luca was on on knee, erection pointing straight out in front of him as his hands soaped around the crevice of his ass. His mouth was hanging slack, deep, his careful breaths barely making a sound over the noise of the shower. His brown curls were slick against his neck, trailing water down his heaving chest. Thomas tilted his head to see better, holding his breath, and then Luca's fingers disappeared between his soapy cheeks. The tendons in his hand went taut as he applied pressure in small, short strokes. Luca's face screwed up in pleasure, his eyes squeezed tightly shut. Thomas almost choked. Was Luca about to do what he thought he was going to do? He was proven right, as Luca's hand moved deeper, so deep that his finger must have been penetrating his unseen hole.

Luca let out a small grunt as his finger slid past the tight ring of muscle. Something in there was crying out to be touched. He once read that the male g spot was in there, and right now, his was begging to be found. Luca worked his soapy finger deeper until it was almost fully inside him. Nothing. Maybe it was an urban myth?

He curled his finger around to try and feel what he'd read about in the nfsw forums, and after a few seconds of searching, his finger hit something spongy. Fuck! It sent a shock wave of pleasure up into his cock, and he swallowed a yelp. His erection strained upwards for a beat, and a long string of precum eased from the tip. He touched it again and the same thing happened. His urge to cum intensified three fold as his cock bobbed and twitched in the air, searching for more contact. His desire felt like a bomb about to go off, pressure building exponentially behind his cock, held back only by a few quivering muscles and his faltering willpower. Precum flowed liberally from his glans as Luca withdrew his finger. Any more, and he'd be shouting the place down.

Now he was just as desperate as he'd been when that girl had interrupted Thomas and him. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea, but at least he had proved to himself that it existed. He could explore that more, later. Luca stood, oblivious to the eyes watching him from underneath the stall, and turned the cold water on full blast. It barely took the edge off, but it was enough to bring him back under control. He stood under the flow of icy water until his cock wilted to nothing. It wouldn't stay that way long. With Thomas by his side and three weeks of build up, he'd be lucky to last and hour. He really needed to find a place to go where they could be alone, and uninterrupted. He was really beginning to fray at the edges.

Luca shut off the shower and towelled himself off, unaware of the state he'd just induced in his best friend. Thomas leaned back against the wall in a daze, cock fully charged and eager between his splayed legs, yet again. He'd been an idiot to watch really. He should have known better. As soon as he saw Luca's wandering fingers at work, he'd gone right back to square one. Erect and frustrated. He stood and turned on the cold spray yet again, but his dick refused to go down. He dried himself off again with his damp towel, and tried his best not to rub himself down too vigorously. The pants he'd brought to change into were skinny jeans. Fuck. They were going to look obscene.

He pulled them up over his legs with a jump or two to seat them properly, and then he carefully closed the zipper. The button only just fastened, pressing his cock flat to his belly, the exposed tip just peeking out through the top. He tried angling it differently, but the stretch jeans just bulged horrifically. There wouldn't be a person within a hundred meter radius that wouldn't know he was hard and horny and up for a good time. He trapped it back in the waistband, and winced as it rubbed in all the wrong spots. His shirt was at least, long enough to cover the most obvious parts, and he could use to towel for the rest, at least until he got back to their camp site.

Finally, he opened up the door and met Luca outside.

"We should go and check how much time the washing has left," he said comfortably, like he hadn't just been finger fucking himself in a public shower. Thomas envied him his ease.

"Sure," he replied, just as casually, as if he wasn't trying to smuggle a bazooka behind his towel.

So they went back to the laundry room, held the door open for a lady leaving with her washing, and entered the room together.

"How bad is it?" Luca asked as soon as the door was closed. Fuck him. He knew. Thomas sighed and removed the towel, lifting his shirt. Luca could clearly see the outline of his erection, pointing straight up into the waistband of his jeans. "No luck with the cold shower then?" he asked.

Thomas pressed his lips together. "Clearly not," he lied. He'd had success until he'd gotten curious. Curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction - well, he could definitely use some of that right now.

He saw Luca engage his thinking face. That was always a bad sign. But right now, he'd take bad ideas over no ideas.

"Do you think you can wait until tonight after everyone has gone to sleep?" he looked quite serious, so Thomas answered him as seriously as he could.

"I'm not sure I can wait another five minutes, but I guess I'll have to." He wasn't lying. The urge to touch himself was almost overwhelming. His fists were clenched on the towel as he tried to keep himself in check. His hands just wanted to give himself a squeeze through his jeans. But one squeeze would turn into two, and eventually he'd be so utterly desperate to cum, he'd do anything, anywhere, with anyone.

Luca looked concerned, but hopeful. "I was just thinking...who does laundry after midnight?"

No one, Thomas' mind supplied quickly, and a light bulb went off inside his head. But it was too easy. He stopped and thought for a second. Then he thought for another. There had to be a flaw in this plan. Someone would walk in again. But Luca had just said it: who in their right mind does laundry after midnight? No one would walk in. Because no one does laundry after midnight. Thomas' erection gave a pulse at the thought of finally being able to erupt.

"Let's fucking do it," Thomas agreed. "But if I don't get off tonight, be prepared to see me ugly cry."

Luca quirked a knowing smile. "Don't worry," he replied. "If we get interrupted tonight, you might have to help me bury a body." His eyes darkened. "Cause I'm gonna kill anyone who thinks they need to do laundry after midnight."

"Deal," Thomas grinned. "No one needs that kind of negativity in their life."

"The world would be better off without them."

"Agreed."

Thomas and Luca grinned at each other, and Luca looked at the machine.

"45 minutes left," he said. "Should we go back to camp?"

Thomas looked down at his prominent bulge. "You think?" he raised an eyebrow. "Nim might not catch on, but I'm pretty sure the mums might notice this zucchini I have shoved down my trousers."

Luca looked again as Thomas shifted uncomfortably, and nodded. "To the beach then?" he suggested.

"Might as well."

"Right on."

So Thomas and Luca ended up at the beach, Luca laying down on the sand, and Thomas sitting with his knees up to shield his monstrous crotch bulge from casual observers.

"How are you holding up?" Luca asked from his back, shielding his eyes with his hand. Thomas felt his cock throb with his heart beat as his jeans pressed it tightly to his belly. It was ten levels past uncomfortable now.

"Next question," he replied quickly, then changed his mind. "Actually," he said. "Distract me."

"Distract you?"

Thomas looked back to him expectantly, squinting through locks of black hair. "Yeah. Tell me something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Anything," Thomas prompted. "Nothing to do with sex. I'm hard up enough already."

Luca was silent for a second, and the only sound between them was the crash of the waves. It was peaceful. Then:

"Every glass of water you drink has been through the human body at least seven times before it got to you."

Thomas blinked. "- the fuck?" he exclaimed. "You making that up?"

Luca shrugged, his eyes closed and his head laid back on a pillow of curly brown hair. "The numbers could be wrong, but the rest is true."

Thomas hummed thoughtfully. "Gross," he said. "Tell me another one."

"Zombies that come from graves wouldn't be able to open their eyes or mouth." He was so matter of fact about it.

"How the fuck would you know that?" Thomas asked him suspiciously.

"Internet," he replied simply. "Funeral places glue the eyes shut and sew the jaw closed."

"Well that's fucking terrifying."

"It'd be harder to infect people if they couldn't open their mouths though. Maybe the whole zombie apocalypse thing is a bust," Luca added.

"If it wasn't, it would be a formal affair," Thomas quipped. Luca smiled with his eyes still closed.

"Heard that one before."

"Yeah, well I don't spend 20 hours a day on the internet, so there's that," Thomas nudged Luca with his foot, trying to get a rise out of him.

"Nope, you just spend 20 hours a day staring at your Megan Fox poster and secretly watching your brother's anime."

"Harsh, but true," Thomas conceded.

"Plants don't like being touched."

Thomas turned to look at Luca, bemused. How many random facts did he even have? He still had his eyes closed, arms behind his head, and a slight smirk on his face. He was enjoying this, the bastard. Brown curls had escaped his pony tail and were dragging in the sand underneath the towel.

"You're strange, you know that?" he said fondly.

"I don't know. Is it on the internet somewhere? Because I only know things on the internet," Luca's smile turned sardonic. Thomas grinned.

"I'd say there'd be plenty of evidence of it on the internet. I've seen some of the shit posts you write."

"I'm flattered," Luca held a hand up to his chest like a damsel in a western.

"Don't be," Thomas replied glibly. "It was that or watch The Notebook with my mum."

Luca laughed, and kicked him in the leg. "So unfilial."

"I certainly try." There was a long pause as Thomas carefully considered his next question. The ocean kept beat during his silence. He needed to ask it, though he knew it was probably too early. Not even he knew the answer to the question he was about to ask. But it needed to be asked.

Thomas shifted to look down at Luca, his arms now covering his eyes like a fainted lady.

"What are we doing, Lucky?" he asked, he voiced carefully and without inflection.

"You mean besides lying on the beach and waiting for your sea serpent to go back to its lair?" Luca quipped, but his body had gone tense.

"You know what I mean," Thomas replied. "This thing we're doing, is it just a lust thing? Are we just helping each other out because we're dying to bust a nut and Megan Fox isn't available? Or is this something else?" Thomas sat nervously awaiting an answer. He knew he'd said he didn't know earlier, but he'd never heard Luca's reply. Well, he'd asked it now. It couldn't be unasked. He couldn't put it back in it's box after this.

Luca sighed deeply and sat up, crossing his legs. He didn't look at Thomas, but rather gazed out at the crashing waves.

"I think you know about as much as I do on this one," he answered finally. "Yes, we're crazy horny. Yes, we're helping each other out, and no, Miss Fox is definitely not available." He worried his lips with his teeth as Thomas sneaked a glance. "But I want to do this with you," he said quietly, and caught Thomas' gaze before looking away again. "I'm not sure why yet, but I want to."

Thomas nodded. It wasn't a declaration, but what had he expected? "I think it's the same with me," he answered, playing it safe. That would have been fine, but then his mouth kept going after his mind stopped. "I want you," he said, and his eyes went wide. He hadn't meant to say that, but he couldn't shut up. "Megan Fox aside, there's no one else I'd rather be in this situation with." Luca looked at him with raised eyebrows. He clearly hadn't expected that answer. "I mean, I'd rather not be in this situation," he stated, motioning to his still hard cock. "But if I had to chose one friend to be outrageously, inconceivably horny (and a little bit gay) with in a laundry room at midnight - it'd be you."

Luca looked like he was trying to keep from laughing as he replied. "Glad we're on the same page then."

Thomas let out a sigh of relief, and the movement made his glans grind harder into his belly. His sigh turned into a groan of frustration. "I cannot fucking wait until tonight. I am literally dying right now."

"Does that mean I can sew your mouth shut now?" Luca grinned.

"You'd regret it if you did. I've plans to use this mouth later." Thomas squirmed as he tried to find a more comfortable position, but the movement just made it worse. He hadn't meant to say that either. He whined a little in the back of his throat. Maybe he shouldn't have put that thought into his mind. Thinking of doing that to Luca with his mouth was making his task of cooling down nearly impossible. He was so focussed on his own insistent arousal that he never saw Luca's expression go from teasing to lustful.