Luca and the Long, Hard Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damnit," Luca swore under his breath. "Half an hour," he cursed. "Half an hour and I'm already fucking hard again. Thanks for that," he thanked Thomas sarcastically.

"Not so funny now, is it?" Thomas shared a grimace with his friend. "I'd kill for even half an hour."

"I'd kill for half an hour of uninterrupted alone time right now."

Thomas snorted. "Five minutes would probably do it. And by alone, I hope you mean alone with me."

Luca fixed Thomas with a 'look'. "I'd take anything I could get right now."

"No friends amongst wankers, eh?"

"Nope."

"But a friend in need is a friend indeed - and I am most definitely in need," Thomas rubbed his thighs together in demonstration, and accidentally thrust against the waistband of his skinny jeans. He winced at the movement, but he half wanted to do it again.

"A friend with weed is better," Luca quoted, as he shuffled to readjust himself in his trousers. At least he was wearing loose sweatpants. Not overly good at hiding boners, but much more comfortable.

"Is 11 pm too early to go to the laundry room?" Thomas pushed. Midnight seemed like such a long time away.

"I really fucking hope not," Luca replied. "Because I think I might have some pants to wash by then. Speaking of which -" he looked at his phone clock. "The washing is probably close to done."

"Good," Thomas said. "I could use a piss. Might help settle things down a bit, too."

"Certainly couldn't hurt," Luca conceded.

"Let's go then," Thomas drew himself to his feet, and shook off his towel. He held out his hand to Luca, and pulled him up off the sand. Standing close, face to face, Luca leaned in to kiss him quickly on the lips before bending to pick up his towel. He would need it to cover his unfortunate tent.