Luca and the Long, Hard Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
Sharing a bed leaves Luca and Thom desperate for relief.
7.7k words
4.82
11.8k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luca rubbed his cheek absently as they walked back. The cold made it sting worse, even though the rest of his body had gone bluish and numb. It was a desperate measure, but it had worked far better than he'd dared to hope. Not only had his erection finally admitted defeat, he'd somehow gotten back on comfortable ground with Thomas. And he wasn't going to pretend that slapping him hadn't made a small, hurting piece of his soul very happy. Pay-back might be a bitch, but it was satisfying as fuck.

As they came into view of the camp, Luca could make out a flurry of action. Something was poking at the annex roof from the inside, and sheets of water were cascading off the side and into puddles on the ground. Rivulets on the road were milky with road gravel, and all the trees dripped heavy drips around them. Some campers were making hurried modifications to their tents while the smug people in caravans looked on in wistful amusement. Other campers milled around in the sheltered barbecue areas and toilet blocks, hoping for a break in the rain to dash back to their camp. There were a few people that just walked around merrily getting soaked, like Thomas and him were doing. He was glad of that. It made them look slightly less mad.

"They're back," Luca heard Nim call as they got closer to the tent. He saw his mum poke her head out of the annex door and grin at them, her hair a catastrophe of golden curls now it had gotten wet.

"You're back!" she echoed. "Good, you can help us with this!" His mum ducked back inside the annex, and he could see more adjustments going on under the canvas roof. Luca glanced at Thomas, who dripped pitifully next to him. Luca shrugged as a way of saying 'well here we go then', and slid past the canvas door with Thomas close behind.

"It's flooded!" Nim seemed more excited than annoyed as she held onto a spare tent pole, currently poking a high spot into the sagging roof. She was standing in a puddle of water with bare feet and a grin, while her wet mattress slumped against the side of the caravan. Thomas' mattress was half piled on top of Luca's, but the side that had been closest to Nim's was clearly drenched. Well, that was unfortunate.

"I can see that!" he replied, and looked around just in time to take the end of a rope from his mum.

"Hook that around Nim's pole there Luc, and I'll attach it to the caravan. We'll tie it off to that end pole, and that should keep it from pooling too much," she bit her lip. "Hopefully." His mum grinned. "Otherwise, you might be going for a midnight swim!"

Luca made a loop in the middle of the rope before he passed the end of the rope to Thomas. Their cold fingers touched for a second before he turned back to his task. He would not blush at that. He would not. Damn.

He felt his cheeks warm, despite his resolve, and focussed as intensely as he could on tightening the loop around the top of the spare tent pole.

When they had finished, they were able to prevent the roof from dripping, but Luca and Thomas were still making their own puddles on the floor. His mum threw them their towels, salvaged from the line by Ma before the rain had come down, and left them in the annex to get changed.

Thomas threw him a quick glance before pointedly turning to face the wall to strip off his shirt. So that was how it was going to be.

Luca turned to face the opposite direction, his cold skin flushing with new shame. He wanted to look. He wanted to admire the play of muscles on Thomas' back as he dried himself off. But apparently that wasn't something they could do any more either.

Luca towelled himself down quickly, and wiggled his legs into his soft tracksuit pants. No underwear. It must all be still drying. Fantastic. He didn't want to think about what would happen if he were to get aroused in these pants, with no underwear elastic to hold his secrets close. It didn't bear thinking about.

He pulled a sweater over his head with a sigh, revelling in the warmth of fleece against his chilled skin. It was too short for his liking though. If he were to think of anything the least bit exciting tonight, there would be no hiding his embarrassment. He'd just have to avoid thinking about it. Easy.

Luca turned around to see Thomas bending at the waist, picking his wet clothes off the floor. His long sleeved shirt rode up as he bent, displaying that taut little 'v' of muscle above his arse. Luca turned back around and stared at the roof, desperately trying to think of something else. Thankfully, he was still too cold to get fully hard, but the deep seated ache of arousal that had been his steady companion for the past three weeks flared fiercely at the sight. He gave himself an exploratory grab through his pants, and found himself to be thickening again. He was sick of this. He just needed to get off. It shouldn't be so hard to find five minutes alone in a camp site.

It felt like sex was his first and last thought of every day. He couldn't go one minute without finding something mildly arousing. He couldn't walk past a secluded spot without thinking 'what about here?' If he were just quick enough, and quiet enough, could he finally bring himself past the point of no return? He couldn't even go on a carnival ride without almost creaming his pants in the most agonising way possible.

Luca squirmed a little, his cock stiffening again under his absent grip. Fuck. He couldn't even get half a minute's relief from his relentless horniness. In the minute and a half it took them to get changed, Luca had firmly made up his mind. With or without Thomas, he'd be making a trip to the laundry tonight. He couldn't take it any more. He needed to cum. He needed it now, no, yesterday, or even three weeks ago. But tonight would have to do. If he didn't get off tonight, he wasn't sure what he was going to do, but it wasn't going to be pretty.

Luca was erect again. Thomas could see him adjusting himself out of the corner of his eye. He tried his hardest not to notice, but he couldn't help it. His own body was starting to take notice too. If he hadn't been freezing, he was sure he'd have a hard-on you could limbo under. As it was, there was a tension at the base of his balls that would not go away. He couldn't ignore it. It was constant, and painful in its urgency. But he had to control it. He could not let his libido ruin his friendship, not matter how desperate he was.

Lucky tucked himself in as best as he could in the corner of his vision, and saw him grimace as he forced himself to let go. Not for the first time, he knew exactly how his friend felt. But there was nothing he could do. They'd both just have to wait it out until they got back home. One more week. His balls gave a harsh throb at the thought. One more week and he could finally cum. At this rate, Thomas wasn't sure he'd live to see it.

That slap had done the opposite of what he'd intended. His mind had immediately conjured up fantasies of being tied up and vulnerable before Luca, being spanked by Luca, being teased until he couldn't hold back any more. But it was just the lust. He needed to cum so bad that his mind was taking anything now, and making itself director of his own personal pornographic movies. Luca was the star of pretty much all of them, but his libido was getting more and more creative. He'd had to cut open the circular tube of sunscreen the other day, to get at the last little bit, and as soon as he'd dipped his finger into the hollow, creamy cylinder, his mind immediately suggested that he should have sex with it. His body had agreed in spectacular fashion, and he'd been hard for half an hour before he could settle himself down again.

But he only needed to last one more week. One more week and he could lock his door and take himself into his hand. He'd be exploding in under a minute. Without a doubt.

"Coming in for tea?" Luca was standing at the open doorway, hands in his jumper pockets, holding it out a little from his waist. Thomas coughed and nodded, subtly making sure his own reverie hadn't produced results. Luca stepped inside the caravan, and Thomas readjusted his semi, not daring to touch himself more than was absolutely necessary. It was embarrassing enough having an erection in front of his friend. He certainly didn't want to have a raging stiffie in front of his friend's sister and lesbian mums. That might be a little hard to explain.

"So we'll set up a bed in here for Nim, and you two will have to bunk down on the high ground in the annex, if that's all right." Luca's mum was dishing out pasta as she spoke. "Or we could lay out blankets for you to sleep one the floor in here, but it might be a bit cramped."

Thomas saw Lucky shift slightly in his seat as he tried to get more comfortable, or as he tried to hide his arousal. Either was possible at this point.

"I'm happy to give the annex a try," Luca replied quickly, his voice very casual. Ok. Arousal then. Definitely arousal. In which case...

"I'm ok with the annex too, Mrs M. Only one side of my mattress was damp, so it should be ok." Given how last night's sleep had gone, he couldn't imagine sharing a caravan in cramped quarters with the lot of them. He was bound to get hard. Probably more than once, truth be told. And Lucky? Well, he'd been a lot more active during the night than he'd probably realised, so it was the best move for him too.

Luca was dreaming.

He knew he was. But that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it. Thomas and him were crawling through an opening in the rocks, naked, and horribly aroused. They had to find somewhere private. Somewhere they could finally be alone. It seemed like they'd been trying for days, but every place they found was full of people.

First, they had tried the beach. While swimming, Thomas' hands had been slick, and spongy like kelp on his erection, pumping it with infuriating slowness in time with the coming waves. The girl that had found their hiding place in the rocks was sitting astride a surf board next to them. Luca fought back against his need to thrust into Thomas' hand as she chatted to them.

Thomas kept the conversation going as stroked him lazily under the water, his own heated arousal making tiny rocking movements against the crease of Luca's legs from behind. Thomas' hands were barely moving, but he could feel every last twist and squeeze stoking his urgency higher as he tried to hold on to his dignity in front of the random girl. And then something dark swam past and knocked him off his feet, spinning him around under the water until he floundered his way to the surface. When he crested, Thomas and the girl were nowhere to be seen. He was alone, achingly hard, and covered in slimy kelp.

The scene had changed to the dinner table in the caravan. Luca was playing cards with the mums and an old woman he knew was Thomas' grandmother as they asked him about his recent strange behaviour. Under the table, out of sight, Thomas unzipped his fly, and pried his erection out of his trousers. Luca tried to keep a straight face, and answer for his behaviour as best as he could, but just below the chipboard and laminate, his cock was disappearing into the wet heat of Thomas' mouth. He fought back a moan with everything that he had. He had to remain calm. He had to answer the questions. He could not let anyone know that anything was going on. But he needed to cum so bad he was shaking.

Under the table, Thomas suckled him with languid movements, drawing out every action to make it as torturous as possible. He was going crazy trying to keep from panting like a dog. But it wasn't to last. Ma's leg hit Thomas' under the table, and she called him up to join them. He told them he'd been fixing the table height. They didn't question it, but now, the table was too high. If Thomas wanted to reach the table to play cards with them, he'd have to sit on Luca's lap. With a lazy smile, he did just that, grinding himself against Luca's naked lust in tiny, orchestrated movements.

The dreamscape had changed to them horse riding. Luca was seated behind Thomas on the same horse, and every step the horse took rocked them into each other. Thomas was wearing nothing but his overly long sweater, and looking down, Luca realised that Thomas' wasn't alone in his nakedness. Not only that, but the saddle, and Thomas' pale, around backside were covered in some kind of slippery oil. "It's used to polish the saddle," Thomas turned his head and smirked at him, his dimple pulling his face tight. "But I think it would work for this too." His hand reached behind to grab Luca's engorged cock and slick it with the oil. Then, righting himself, Thomas rocked backwards, and Luca watched as his oiled erection nudged up against the crevice of Thomas' perfect arse. Every step the horse took was slow, exquisite agony. His balls throbbed with the need to spend themselves. He needed to go faster. Now.

Luca kicked his heels to the horse, and felt it step into a trot. Up, and down, up and down, his cock slid against Thomas' oiled mounds. Luca let out a muffled groan, and Thomas looked back in the saddle at him. He winked lasciviously, and started to push back into his thrusts. Luca ran his hands down underneath Thomas' over-long sweater, reaching around to close his fingers around his friend's slick erection. Thomas leaned backwards with a groan, black hair tickling the side of his face as he breathed him in. Pressure grew at the base of his cock as they rode, and he could feel it coming.

His orgasm was inching closer. He was shivering and sweating as he felt himself climb higher. The need was a constant, desperate pulsing in his groin. He was so close. He needed to go faster. Luca kicked the horse into a canter. He looked down to see his frantic cock sliding in and out along the cleft of Thomas' arse with each footfall of the horse's gait. White-hot pleasure clenched tighter with each thrust.

"Lucky," Thomas moaned as he arched backwards again so their bodies connected fully with each hoof beat. "Lucky," he cried out again, a note of tension in his voice. Luca could barely choke out a reply. He was riding the knife-edge of exquisite pleasure and urgent pain. Any second now, and he'd fall off the edge. Thomas opened his eyes to look backwards at him, his gaze scorching. "The mums are catching up to us," his dimple flashed again as he smirked lazily. "You need somewhere to hide that?" He pushed his oiled body backwards against Luca's cock, and between one hoof beat and the next, Luca was engulfed in hot, tight flesh. Luca choked at the sensation.

Now, with every step, his touch-starved cock thrust deep into Thomas' passage. He pressed his forehead against Thomas' back as the horse quickened its pace beneath them. His breaths came in short, wet pants. The knife edge grew thinner as the pleasure tensed his muscles into electric ecstasy. "The mums are close, Lucky," Thomas moaned, still thrusting into Luca's clenched fist. "Don't cum." Luca fought back the tide as the horse lurched forward into a gallop. His cock was screaming for release as Thomas rammed himself down the the hilt with every foot fall. Luca's breaths were whimpers now. "Don't cum Lucky," Thomas cried as he rode him harder, rougher.

Luca keened as quietly as his could, but his lust was ferocious. It was hungry, and wild, and all consuming. It was impossible. His entire body was rictus with the strain. His muscles trembled as he tried to suppress the orgasm he could feel boiling at the base of his cock. Every cell of his body was strained to capacity, bursting with an implacable need to explode. "Lucky, you can't. You can't cum yet," Thomas writhed on top of him as he bore down. Luca let out a low, desperate cry. He couldn't. He couldn't hold it back any more. "Lucky...don't," Thomas whispered. But he wasn't listening any more.

"Lucky," Thomas called his name as he started to come undone. "Luca, stop," he said in a harsh whisper. Luca felt a pull from his conscious. "Lucky, wake up," he felt a hand over his mouth, and the dream collapsed around him. Luca opened his eyes to the darkness of the annex. He was on his side, pressed hard into Thomas' leg, and thrusting into it with tiny motions. "Lucky, if you don't stop, you're going to wake up the mums," Luca heard him whisper, but it was too late. He tried, but it was far, far too late. He clenched every muscle against it, tried to smother it with terrible thoughts, and for a second, he thought he could do it. But then he felt Thomas' hardness pressed against his leg, and there was nothing he could do. After three weeks of urgent fumblings with no relief, he couldn't hold it back one second more.

"I can't. I can't," he gasped before his hips snapped forward of their own volition. "Oh fuck, oh God, oh fuck," he whimpered as the his desire tightened exponentially. With the next thrust, his desperate cock found Thomas' answering erection, and ground down hard. His balls drew up high as pleasure exploded through him. Distantly, he felt Thomas' hand cover his mouth. He could barely breathe as he sobbed his release in frantic thrusts, spasming against Thomas' warm, tensed body. Three weeks worth of tension came crashing down around him as he wept in smothered 'mmm' noises against Thomas' fingers. Pleasure still pulsed through his cock as it emptied itself into his pyjamas in rhythmic contractions that seemed to go on and on. His entire body thrummed as he finally stilled, panting against Thomas' palm in the darkness.

Thomas' body was twitching shallowly against his, and looking up, Luca could see the outline of his face silhouetted against the tent wall. It was screwed up in something that looked a lot like pain.

"Thomas,' he mumbled against his friend's hand. He wanted to say 'I'm sorry', but he couldn't muster up the energy. He was more relaxed than he'd been since the day they'd arrived. Thomas, however, was the opposite. He trembled with unbearable tension beneath him, and just before Luca summoned the strength to push himself off, he felt Thomas' hips cant upwards. Hard flesh prodded against his abdomen, searching for friction, and suddenly, Luca forgot all about rolling off his friend. Once, twice he felt yearning flesh against his before Thomas let out a frustrated sob and pushed against his shoulders to dislodge him.

He was so close. He was desperate down to his bones for relief, but he couldn't do that to Lucky. Never mind that Lucky had done it to him, writhing against him in his sleep and waking his lust with a vengeance. Every tiny movement Luca had made had brought him closer, until he was hovering on the edge of sanity. He'd thought Luca would wake, or turn before he could reach completion. It's what had happened every other night when small repetitive sounds had woken him. Three times now, he'd woken to find Luca sleep-humping the mattress, but he'd always stopped before he'd gotten anywhere. On the last night, his own body had reacted right along with Luca's, and he'd tried to put and end to it right then and there. But then Luca had woken and caught him. And then this entire day had happened. And now Luca was speeding up against his leg, and making low moans every time he thrust.

It didn't help that Luca's own leg had firmly slotted itself between his, Luca's long thighs flexing against his overcharged appendage. It was all Thomas could do to hold his own sounds inside. In then end, he'd had to wake him up, but it hadn't been enough. Luca hadn't been able to hold it back this time, and as he'd watched his face strain in ecstasy, and felt the hot, wet cries against his palm. The whole orgasm had lasted almost a full minute. One full minute of Luca thrusting hard and fast against his own, urgent erection. He'd been seconds away from following him over the edge. He'd wanted to. He'd wanted to so badly that tears had formed behind his eyelids.