Lucas and the Library Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,801 Followers

"Liz," I sighed. There was no use pretending that Meredith and I ever kissed like that, not anymore. Maybe never. Her body was quivering urgently, most of it visible now; though the kimono was still tied, it gaped wide apart along her torso. She watched me, completely unashamed, as I stared at her skin.

"What do you want to do to me, Lucas?" she asked, low and husky; she was no longer flirting. "Do you wish you'd come into the shower with me?"

"Yes," I confessed; she knew the truth anyway. She smiled tightly, her hands working their way underneath my shirt from below.

"I should have insisted," she agreed. "I'd have let you run your soapy hands all over me. You could have washed my ass, my pussy; I'd have let you slide your body all over mine as the water came down. That would have been fun, I think."

"God, yes." I moved my hands around to her ass now, her naked cheeks vibrating against my fingers. She kept moving, subtly.

"Hell," she said with a breathless laugh, "maybe we'd have fucked right there in the shower. You think?" She bent forward for another hungry kiss, and I responded with abandon. Liz had conquered me. She knew it too, rocking back and looking down at me like I was a horse she'd just bought.

I cleared my thick throat. "I've never fucked in a shower before." Her eyes moved back and forth in thought.

"Me neither," she said in wonder. "I think. I probably would have remembered that." I watched her face take on a distant look as she mulled how it would work: positions, who would grab where, how she'd brace herself. All the while her fingers played idly with my chest hair, her butt rippling under my palms. Finally, she stirred. "Well, it's only our first date though. We should save some things for later." She grinned again, mischievous, and came back to the present. "What do you want to do to me now, Lukey?"

I knew exactly what my dick wanted to do to her. But some small shred of me still hoped to avoid fucking her, for poor oblivious Meredith's sake. I felt like I owed her that, at last. But Liz' pussy beckoned me, not two inches from my jeans: it was bright pink beneath its thatch of hair, its musky scent starting finally to overcome the shampoo. She was dripping wet, and not from the shower. She saw where my eyes were and a slow, even grin passed over her face.

She knew what I was going to say before I said it.

"I want to eat you, Liz," I whispered, not even daring to say it out loud. She gave a thrilled sigh, her extraordinary eyes alight with satisfaction.

"I'd like that, Lukey," she bubbled. "I'd like that a lot. I'm glad you're finally coming around." Literally; I had my right arm drifting along the expanse of her ass, along her crack, my fingers putting light pressure where they found wetness below. Her eyelids fluttered. "Don't let me stop you, honey." Her fingers had tightened on my chest, and I pushed her off me.

She fell, giggling, to the couch and lay there on her side as I dropped to my knees. Thinking she might like it, I took my shirt off; her mouth parted wickedly. She was splayed out in front of me now, her left leg propped against the back of the couch while her right trailed off to the threadbare carpet. Her vagina was juicy against the couch cushions. She clawed at the kimono, pulling it wide open and tossing the knot aside.

Why wait? I hadn't ever been much of a pussy eater, but for some reason it was all I wanted to do in the world right then. I hoped enthusiasm would matter to her, for I found I desperately wanted to please Liz. I took a deep breath, my hands finding their way to her inner thighs. Her quads stood out sharply under her pale skin, and I ran my fingers along them. One more eye contact: she was, as always, staring keenly at me, and that was the last sight I had before I closed my eyes, puckered up, and went in.

My nose plunged into her pubes, thick and curly like a mass of wire; there was an insistent smell of body wash, but by that time my tongue was out, dropping low, seeking her slit. Already I could feel her oily discharge on my chin; she was absolutely saturated, which intimidated me. I couldn't imagine she was this turned on simply from kissing... well, me. My tongue lapped forward, glancing over her superheated inner lips, and I felt her muscles go iron-hard under my fingers.

My eyes opened then, and I glanced upward to see what was happening. Her abdomen descended toward me from an ordinary-looking belly button, and nothing beyond that was visible as her body heaved. I felt long-fingered hands reaching once more for my hair, and I went back to work.

My world was a squelching, humid prison of flesh then, her thrashing body coming slowly under my control as my tongue got used to her vag. It was long, much more generously proportioned than Meredith's or even than half-forgotten Jan's. And it was already wide open, ready for a dick, the long fat clit reaching for my mouth, the labia hanging on either side in an angry red glow. And my tongue reached it all: I ran it up and down, across, in, out, desperately trying to keep moving.

I slurped and nibbled, her flavor tangy like a clean new penny. I clamped my lips on her clit, being very careful to keep my teeth in check, and Liz went insane. Her legs flew randomly out, her grip on my head like an iron cage holding me in place while her feet eventually kicked at my naked back. I felt her whole body vibrate around me as I sucked hard on that fleshy little bump, shaking my head like a dog wrestling with a bone, her cracked moans telling me I should keep on doing what I was doing.

I had no idea how long this lasted; I found that I didn't care, that I would stay down there all night long, on my knees, licking this stranger's pussy, as long as she enjoyed it.

Eventually she relaxed a little, her feet now steadier on my back as I listened to her wild laughter, muffled by her inner thighs over my ears. I opened my mouth and wormed lower, now sticking my tongue as far as it could go straight into her vagina. She was caressing me now, her fingers digging fondly into my scalp. I exhaled into her opening; she kicked again, her laughter taking on a higher pitch of pleasure and surprise.

Needless to say, I was no longer smelling body wash. It was all sweat and spit and her cum, my face feeling as though it was being pushed into a warm shower stream. At length her legs went slack around my head, flopping sideways, and I could hear her now. "Oh, honey," she was saying, sniffling. "Wow." I lifted my head, dazed and with an aching jaw.

The smile she was sending down her naked body at me was warm and delighted, almost awed; she looked like a nun meeting Jesus, which was great for my ego. I was aware that I, too, was grinning broadly. I felt her juices running down my neck, puddling behind my collarbones. "Thanks for inviting me over," I said, exhilarated, and she contorted herself to bring her face down to me, her lips devouring mine with a needy intensity that made her previous passion seem half-assed.

"That was nice," she gurgled, pulling back and crashing back into the couch. I retreated too, laying my head across her belly, my entire world dominated by her smell. I listened to her stomach grumble as food chased itself through her intenstines right beside my ear, and thought glumly about my life as I trailed my hand gently, wonderingly, through Liz' bush.

It would have to be over between Meredith and I, obviously. Even if we didn't break up, there would always be a distance between us now. I knew there were some people who were casual about these things, who probably didn't even think of a nice evening's cunnilingis as "cheating" at all. But I'd never been one of those, and even though I was devoted to Meredith and had long assumed I'd marry her, I just didn't see how I could now.

Not that I particularly wanted to replace her with Liz. I didn't love her, and I sensed that she was precisely the kind of person who'd think of tonight as casual, perhaps even unremarkable. Judging from her previous statements, sex was something that just seemed to happen to her without a great deal of thought. Certainly without guilt; I knew she'd think I was weird for even thinking of ending things with Meredith now.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, still getting her breathing under control as she toyed with my hair.

No way could I tell her. No way. I sighed. "You're a very exciting woman."

She giggled. "Did you cum?"

It was an odd question; she hadn't even touched me. I turned to look at her. "Why would I have cum?"

She shrugged and rolled a nipple thoughtfully between her fingers. "I had a guy once," she said coolly, "who got so excited when I came that he spooged in his pants. Like, by himself." She laughed at the memory. "I had to find him some ex-boyfriend's shorts so he could go home." She dragged her body across the cushions and lounged with her feet on the table. I got self-consciously to my feet, my shirt forgotten on the floor. "You've got a nice body," she observed, eyeing me.

"Why, thank you, Miss." I sat heavily, avoiding the drool-pile her juices had left on the sofa. "I kind of like yours, too." I shook off my malaise and took her in, sitting there with her kimono ragged on her shoulders. She was one of those women who looked sexier with clothing on, but right now she looked pretty fucking excellent; I'd just eaten her out, and was inclined to be charitable. Her whole body glowed. She acknowledged the compliment with a smooth nod.

"Hand me my beer, Lukey," she ordered. "Getting off makes me thirsty." We sat quietly for a few minutes, drinking our beer while the game kept going mindlessly on the TV. She watched me closely. "Hey," she said at last, nudging my leg with her foot. "Calm down, Lukey. I like you; I don't want to complicate your life." She sucked again at her bottle. "And I won't have you feeling bad because you ate me out. That's a no-no. When you're around me, you don't get to be sad about sex." She raised her eyebrows. "If you're still hard, I'll return the favor."

"Nah, that's okay." I was still brooding.

"Right." A smile curved across her face. "Better save some mystery for the second date." Abruptly, she set her bottle down and crawled across to me, her kimono trailing behind her. She took my face in her hand and turned it roughly toward her, forcing me to stare into those hypnotic eyes. "I can read your mind, you simple man, and here's the deal.

"You, sir, need to get home and use your dick to fuck your woman. Don't even think about me; just fuck her. Then, in a few days, come back to the library. Find me, and then fuck me. While you're fucking me, don't think of her." She shrugged. "See, that's the secret. You're carrying luggage. Ditch it. When someone else is messing with your genitals, there's no need to ponder life. Just be with that person; enjoy what they're doing to you. It's a gift." She leaned in and kissed me again, chastely but with great interest. "I enjoyed what you gave me, just now. Thank you." She patted my cheek. "See how calm and relaxed I am? Be like me." She sat back and waited while I finished my beer.

"We'll talk in a few days, Lukey. Just relax. No need to make any big life decisions just because you nibbled the library girl's clit."

I smiled wanly. "You're very perceptive, Liz."

"I know."

* * *

The next couple of days were a rough time, but in the end they restored my faith in the redemptive power of my brain's ability to rationalize.

I liked what Liz had told me, about how sex should just be simple and basic and, well, a lot of fun. But there was a problem with her theory: it seemed to flush all emotions or feelings down the toilet, as if they did not matter. And, while Liz might be able to do that, I was having difficulty.

For breakfast the day after I came home to Meredith reeking of Liz' pussy, I was served some nicely done eggs and a delicious garlic toast. Why? Because Meredith loved me. We hadn't had sex in many weeks, but she loved me anyway. And with each gentle smile from her, accompanied by the nice breakfast, I just felt worse and worse.

But time passed, and so did my lingering dread. Two days later, I was able to look at myself in the mirror without as much guilt; by the third day, I was even able to feel proud of myself. Because Liz Sheely, sexual sophisticate that she was, had cum off my tongue. And that had to be worth something, no? A lot, even.

So, in the end, Liz was right. Acting hastily would have been a mistake. I still believed that, because of my indiscretion, my long-term prospects with Meredith were done. But three days had been enough to take me from soul-destroying remorse to pride in myself as a sexual demigod. Like I said: amazing, my brain's ability to rationalize.

And, as karma would have it, the next time I went into the library I was with Meredith. It was not a place she went often, but summer was coming and she'd need some beach books. We headed down there in her Prius, me with a curious sense of detachment: I knew Liz would be there, and that should have freaked me out. But I found I just didn't care.

Really, I just wanted to see her again.

We strolled in, the automatic doors swishing shut behind, and I instinctively looked to the right, toward the circ desk. The place was busy today, both Liz and Carole busting their asses to take care of the six or seven people in line, and she only caught my eye briefly as I passed. I caught no hint of recognition toward me, but I did see those large grey-green eyes flit toward Meredith with keen interest. I might have smiled a bit; I don't know. We trooped off toward the fiction section holding hands.

It took Liz just five minutes or so to intrude. I was a couple of aisles over from Meredith when I heard her voice. Talking to another voice. Liz' voice.

The two of them were talking.

It sounded as though Liz was innocuously trying to interest Meredith in a couple of recommendations, but I was mesmerized as I stood there listening. Never before had I eavesdropped on a conversation between two women whose vaginas I'd seen. Snatches of conversation drifted past: Liz was trying to push Meredith into better literature, but typically Meredith wasn't having any. The brief conversation ended with a laugh: "Thanks, Beth, but I'm really just looking for some mindless trash this week."

"No problem!" came Liz' cheery voice. "Take care." And then her soft, shuffling steps were moving, patrolling the stacks until, inevitably, they reached my aisle. They stopped, and I looked at her as she caught sight of me. She smiled, a much more complicated smile than the one she'd used when I was merely a library patron. "Well, hello!" she said, loudly enough for Meredith to hear. "Can I help you find anything?" She swayed toward me then, hips swinging, the fluorescent lights gleaming off her glasses.

I became aware I was grinning, and why not? Liz had always looked fetching, but today she was on fire. Tight jeans, a simple tanktop, hair pulled back: I felt a risky tightening in my shorts. Smiling thinly, she came up to me. "I'm sure I can help you in some way," she purred, winking.

"Hmm," I said, looking theatrically at the books, "I'm just not sure I'm finding anything I'm interested in."

Liz' eyes glowed. She looked over toward where Meredith could be heard drifting up and down her aisle. "You're a liar," she pointed out quietly. "You've got two women here you're interested in. I know that, even if she doesn't." Glancing over her shoulder, she moved in and pulled my head toward her. "I think you need to use the restroom," she said urgently. "Go tell your girlfriend." Her lip snarled briefly as she said that, but she composed herself swiftly. "The handicapped restroom is nice and clean," she said, winking once again as she swept off.

And, just like that, here was another decision. But my penis was already making it. Lunch had been chili with a salad, so I had an excuse. I scrambled toward where I'd last heard Meredith's voice; she looked up and smiled as I approached. "I think the chili's working its way out," I said quickly. "I'm off to the bathroom."

"Good luck," she said dryly. "I'll find you when you're done." With another smile, she sent her mind back in among the beach reads, and I was off with a curious sense as though a heavy rucksack had just fallen off my back. The library was an old building, actually an old elementary school, so it had a lot of nooks and crannies, a lot of drinking fountains and bathrooms. The wheelchair restroom on the first floor adjoined the elevator, and as always its door was shut. I thought of knocking, then tried the knob gently.

The door swung open on rough, uneven hinges, and there on the toilet sat Liz Sheely. She straddled the seat, her tight legs wide, elbows planted on her knees as she watched me come in. A plain white bra showed through her drooping tanktop. I shut the door and locked it, as always captured by her eyes. When she spoke, her voice was low and tense. "Did you bring her here to show her off to me, Lucas?"

I blinked. "Huh? No; she needs a book."

"She's a hottie," she went on, not at all satisfied. "Bigger tits than me. Does she know you ate me out the other night?"

"Of course not!"

"Did you fuck her after you left me?"

"No!"

"Ah." She smiled then, cruel and cold. "Then I left you with blue balls. How rude of me." She relaxed at last, sitting up a tad. The yellow tanktop rested over her small breasts; I could see her nipples sticking painfully out. She sent her eyes down to my crotch. "No bullshit," she grated at me. "Are you hard for me?" I swallowed and nodded; she'd figure it out soon anyway. A bleak, hard smile greeted me. "Prove it."

I was so rock-hard at that point that it was actually difficult to get my shorts unbuttoned. As I pulled them, along with my boxers, down to the middle of my thighs, my dick flopped down like a redwood collapsing under the saw. It bobbed and swayed, ridiculously hard, and Liz eyed it like a greedy conqueror. It occurred to me she hadn't seen my penis yet.

"That's for me?" she said, low and urgent. Those scary eyes flayed me, and I nodded wordlessly. "Not for her? For Meredith?" I just stared, and she finally let out a sigh of relief. "Well then. I'm flattered, Lukey. I don't often get 'em that big," she said offhandedly, and she was right; locker rooms and pornos had taught me I'm longer than most, with girth to match. I remembered that Jan had never really been comfortable blowing me, and in retrospect I realized I'd been too large for her.

But not for Liz; she was in rapture. "I like a big, long cock," she muttered, studying me. "Bring it here." And as I approached her, my firm dick pointing straight at her face like a lawyer's accusing finger, I saw in her hard clear eyes what this meant for her: it was something she would do, and remember, and savor, and trot out later, when in a few months she found herself sitting on a couch with some other man. I once blew some guy in the bathroom at the library, she would giggle, and then they'd fuck, and that would be as much as this ever meant to her.

I knew it, and I didn't care. I just wanted her. So, taking her advice, I wiped my mind clean and thought only about the present as my quivering penis sank into her eager mouth. She took a deep breath as she moved forward. "Mmm," came her delighted squeal as, right off the bat, she started to swallow.

She was unreal; her nose was pressed into my pubic hair right away, the hot slickness of her tongue bathing the underside of my shaft as her eyes looked straight up at mine. I shivered as her throat muscles twitched and shook around my head. Her hands found their way to my hips; for a full six or seven seconds we remained still, in tableau, my long dick deep inside her throat as she looked up at me.

Voboy
Voboy
1,801 Followers