Lucas and the Library Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,795 Followers

"Do you know the most important part of a man's body, seduction-wise?" She smiled, her finger busy. I held my breath. "I can read your mind," she giggled, "and you're wrong. It's not the dick. No, it's here." Her finger snaked quietly into my pants, drifting around my navel. She went clinically on. "Between the belly button and the root of the penis. That's my favorite part of a man."

I wasn't much interested in her explanation, but her finger was certainly fascinating me. I twitched, widening her smile. "See? I'm lighting your body on fire. I like this area," she went gravely on, her finger moving now in a specific pattern. "For starters, you're probably a little ticklish there. That always helps. But me putting my fingers there has got you thinking," she went on, her breath hot in my ear. "You're thinking about how close they are. To your dick. How I'm almost, but not quite, giving you a handjob."

I groaned, quite involuntarily, and she nodded. "As expected, he groans," she continued quietly. "A woman touches you there and you know she'll go further, sooner or later. Down to your penis. Further, to your balls." She kissed me, her lips moist on my neck. "Even past, to the anus. That's the promise of me touching you there. But it's just that: a promise. It's not a reality." She added a second finger. "Yet." Her short nails were running through my pubic hair, my dick growing harder and harder. She gave no sign that she noticed when the back of her hand occasionally brushed against my shaft.

"My touch is intimate, but not yet sexual. I can keep you simmering like this for hours. Or," she grinned, whisking her hand back out of my pants, "I can just stop." She laughed then, a full-throated laugh such as I'd never heard from her. I blinked; she was curled up now, wedged into her corner of the couch, her legs drawn up against her chest, sucking thoughtfully on her finger. She watched me intently.

So I went with my gut. Moving with as much deliberation as I could muster, I set my coffee down, got slowly to my feet, and pulled off my t-shirt. She watched, her eyes half closed now, as I unbuckled my belt and unfastened my pants while kicking off my shoes. Then, still watching her clear eyes, I slid both pants and boxers to the floor.

I had no particular reason to be ashamed of my body: I'm no kind of workout freak, but at 28 I didn't yet have to be. My stomach, though hardly muscled, was at least flat; I had a decent ass, and I made up for a scrawny pair of arms with legs that Meredith had always admired. And yet I was still apprehensive as Liz studied me; she hadn't yet seen me fully naked, and I didn't want to be a disappointment. Unsurprisingly, those eyes moved quickly over most of my body before fixating on the erection she'd given me.

I remembered which room I'd seen Liz go into after her shower the other night. I had to clear my throat before I spoke. "So, your bedroom is the one on the right?" I left her then, walking naked toward her bed, not even looking back to see whether she'd follow.

Of course she would.

I felt a sense of exultation as I made that walk, as though I had some power in this... relationship? Whatever it was, I'd never taken any kind of first step until now. I felt a little like Liz.

Her room was small and plain, furnished typically for the kind of functional rental this place was. It was dim with just a bedside lamp lit. Dresser on the right, bed on the left, sliding closet doors right ahead. The lamp sat on a cheap bedside table cluttered with charger cables, her glasses, and her wallet. The sheets were already rumpled; Liz was not a woman who made her bed. The whole place smelled faintly of her body wash, overlaid with the mustiness so common in the apartments of twentysomethings.

Might as well move to the bed. I had just sat down when I heard her footsteps behind me, and she was just getting rid of her shirt as she came into the room. Her shorts were back by the couch somewhere. She strode toward me, not stopping until she reached the bed; I found myself staring at her chest, her legs spread along the sides of my own, her hands coming up to touch my face. She tipped it up. The light by the bed lit her face from underneath, as though she were about to start telling a ghost story by the campfire. A new, wet-animal smell had started to fill the room now; I recognized it from the couch the other night.

We weren't saying anything, but nor did we need to. The next steps here were obvious even to someone as inexpert as I was. I touched her legs, running my fingers up to her hips as I'd run it up her ribcage in the kitchen. My fingers rested on her ass as I leaned forward to take a small, firm pink nipple between my teeth. Liz rewarded me with a long, happy sigh as I felt the nipple grow on my tongue; her fingers were in my hair, kneading my scalp. I could feel and hear the air filling her lungs as her breaths got deeper and deeper, my tongue trailing now through the shallow canyon of her cleavage before reaching the other nipple.

She moved unconsciously closer, and now I felt her damp bush against my lower chest. I tightened my grip on her butt and continued to suckle her; she just stood there, moving slightly, getting more and more breathless, and I knew neither of us were going to wait very long now.

The only real question was who was going to be on top.

She grew raspier above me, and I could tell her mouth was open. I moved one of my hands to her back, and she took that as a hint; I felt her fingers leave my head, one hand landing on my shoulder while the other moved behind her, snaking in between my arms, reaching calmly beneath her ass to seek my dick as she sank down against my belly. My nibbling became less focused when I felt her touch me, holding me upright as she slithered down my abdomen, lining me up; I gasped when I felt my head make contact with her labia, and I took a deep breath when her other hand returned to my shoulder.

She had me just inside her, holding herself up while she squeezed me in further, our eyes now locked together. When she spoke, her voice was a hoarse murmur. "This is going to feel fucking incredible." And then she was sliding me all the way into her, the tightness of her vagina making a slick moist sound as she sank down. Incredulous, I watched her face as she took me in; her slack mouth and wide eyes focused on me as she moved, then she closed her eyes in brief satisfaction when her butt at last settled onto my thighs.

And, just like that, I was all the way inside her. We fit together tightly, with a voracious heat that took both of us by surprise. My fingers came back to life, once again fluttering up and down that body of hers; she shivered. "You're beautiful," I whispered.

"You're big," she replied at once, a lazy smile spreading wide. She was moving slightly, fitting me in more firmly, getting comfortable as our pubic hair tangled together. For awhile we sat there, linked together, just smiling at each other. "I'm glad I kissed you in the stacks, Lukey."

"Me too," and I meant it. My mind was entirely empty of everything but the feeling of her vagina, the slight stickiness of her skin as she began to sweat. I feathered my fingers one more time over her firm little breasts before I carefully reached back, leaning on both arms, descending slowly until I laid across her bed.

"What's this?" she said, smiling confidently. "You want me to do the work here?" She let her fingers play on my navel again, tickling me where I disappeared into her body. In the dim bedside light I could see her inner lips stretched around the base of my dick. She rocked herself forward a bit. "You want me to fuck you?"

"You already are, Liz." I was still hushed, but she was through being quiet as she rocked again. She was nudging me with her hips, wanting to get her knees onto the mattress.

"You think this is fucking?" she scoffed. "Move it, stud," she ordered, swatting at my chest. "If you want my pussy, you need to let me off my feet. I need a little leverage so I can work."

"Absolutely, Miss." I smiled up at her, scooting myself across. No telling how ridiculous we looked, the two of us migrating toward her pillows while trying to stay hilted. This took some time; we both burst out laughing maybe halfway through, when she finally removed herself and let me move.

Her pillows were softer than I liked, but I wasn't there to sleep. She threw her body back over mine as soon as I was settled, once again easing herself over my rigid dick. She bounced a time or two, then smirked again. "Now I've got you where I need you," she said, a reckless gleam in her eye. "Hope you can handle me." She didn't wait for a response, heaving up as soon as the sentence was out.

The impact as she came back down drove the wind out of me; her passion was violent as she bounced, swinging her hips manically. It was some time before I was able to process what was happening to me; I heard a strange, distracted moaning noise, and it took awhile to realize it was coming from me. No sooner had I gotten used to Liz riding me, though, than she changed things up: she came down low, her sweaty breasts colliding with me. She had my hands clutched in hers, my arms spread wide as her writhing body smeared itself across me, her eager hips never stopping. Vague, coffee-scented grunts came rhythmically into my face as she swiveled around me.

"Come on, you shy fucker," she said into my ear, her saliva trailing across my cheek. "Come on!" Liz was out of her mind, locked into a wild sexual frenzy; I felt distinctly like a living dildo, like it didn't matter to her who I was. She worked my dick hard, maneuvering her body so that I stabbed every inch of her pussy; eventually, she'd find a place she liked and would slow down, spending some time getting herself closer to orgasm, before getting a fresh reservoir of energy and trying something else.

She finally came while she was bent backward over my helpless legs, her spine arched and her head thrown back. I felt her fingernails digging into my knees where she supported herself, arms and legs holding her steady while those majestic hips kept moving in a crazy blur. My penis was on fire, every inch of it hot and tight within her. I had to bite my lip as her vagina twisted over my head in a fierce, eager rhythm, needy for my sperm. But I persevered, holding myself together just long enough for her to get there.

My hands rode gently on her thighs as I felt her tense, every muscle hard and rigid. I saw the tendons in her neck stand out above me, heard her gritty clenched cry, and then her pussy somehow tightened even further as she twitched and shook on top of me. My hands found her ass, gripping firmly. And, with that, my straining balls gave way. We'd never discussed where I should cum, and there was absolutely no time now to stop and have a conversation about it. But I was able, at the last minute, to shout, "I'm cumming!" as I lost control.

She had no time to pull off, really, but in fairness she didn't seem to care. In fact, she doubled down: biology took over, and now she was just a wildly mating animal, obeying the imperative to accept as much dick as she could. Her entire body seemed to grab me and hold me close, her vagina glued to my uncontrollable penis. She flopped back over onto me, still gasping from her own orgasm, and clung there, staring once again into my eyes as she watched me have my own climax. There was intensity there, and hunger, and a deep satisfaction as she felt my dick twitch inside her, forcing my sperm deep into her waiting pussy. "There it is," she spat, low and cunning in my face. "There's that cum." We stared at each other, our noses mashed together, breathing hard into each other's faces as we shared ourselves.

At length her hips slowed down, her motions becoming languid and gentle now. She wrapped her arms firmly around me. My hands remained on her ass, now stroking calmly. I could feel the bubbling mess of moisture down where I was still plugged firmly into her body, my penis not quite soft yet; we lay there together and enjoyed the feeling. At length, Liz stirred and propped herself up, her elbows on my chest. "Nice job," she said. "I was a little bit crazy there, I think." She kissed me firmly, her hips still gently undulating. "I told you what my expectations were for Friday nights."

"Shit, Liz," I sighed. "Crazy is right."

"Yup." She was playing with my chest hair. "Now we can slow down and enjoy our night. I think you took the edge off." She grinned as she reached over to turn off the bedside light.

* * *

Our shower in the morning turned out to be a lot less sexy than it sounded. We held each other, soaping up and playing in the steam a little, but I think both of us were pretty much done at that point. It turned out there was only so much of each other we were interested in, and as we sat in mismatched towels on her sofa, it was clear that Liz and I would not become a regular thing.

"Well, thanks for... all of this," I ventured; it was the least bad in a series of bad options for what to say. "It was unreal."

"Don't mention it." She'd been awkward in the shower, but now she was her usual self again as she cradled a large coffee cup. "It wasn't exactly a chore for me, Lukey. Though I might be walking sort of funny for the next couple of days."

"Uhh, yeah." Should I apologize? I was completely hopeless at this kind of thing. And, to her credit, Liz seemed to notice.

"Calm down, Lucas," she said gravely. "You and I had a great time, or at least I did." She looked at my bare chest. "Three times," she murmured. "Has anyone told you you're an excellent lover?" She slurped at her coffee. "I especially liked it when you took me from behind."

"Well, I'm pleased I could be of service." I hoped that didn't come out as oddly as it sounded to me.

She chuckled, then reached for my phone on the coffee table. "Give me a sec." She played around with the apps, me unable to stop her. I watched her fidget.

"You checking my email?" I leaned over to see what she was doing. "Why are you messing around in my calendar? Setting another date?"

"We can talk about that later," she said coolly, and I knew she didn't mean it. She kept at it, chewing on her lip, and I glanced down again.

"What's that, January 18th? Like, two years from now?" I frowned. "Care to explain?"

"Almost done..." she did a few more things, then sat back and laid my phone down. "There we go. You'll get an alert the day Meg turns 18." Her smile was crafty. "She's got a crush on you, and I told you we were a horny crew in Casa Sheely." I was horrified. "Relax, Lukey!" she snickered, swatting at my chest. "No strings."

I hoped not.

Voboy
Voboy
1,795 Followers