Lucas's Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, go ahead and stroke your little dick while your bully fucks me. I like putting on a show!" Stephanie said.

I sighed, staring as Brad lifted Stephanie's tight body up so he could grab her perky tits while he fucked her. She began moaning and begging Brad to fuck her harder.

Everybody watched as I slowly slid my hand into my shorts and started jerking off. "This is so embarrassing," I whined.

"Get used to it, son," my dad said. "If you're anything like me, this is gonna be happening to you a lot when you head off to college."

"Fuck," I said, realizing he was probably right.

Brad slapped Stephanie's ass and pulled out of her. "Ready to see your mom ride me?" he asked me. "Try not to cum too fast."

"Whatever," I said, but I did have to slow down my stroking as I watched my mom straddle Brad in a reverse cowgirl position and start riding his dick. Her big boobs were bouncing up and down and it was almost too much for me to handle.

"Your mom's got a great body, doesn't she?" my dad asked me.

"Yes, Dad," I said begrudgingly.

"It's okay, son, tell your mom how hot you think she is."

I sighed. "You look very sexy, Mom," I said.

"Ohhhh, thank you, sweetie," my mom said with a smile as she moaned on Brad's dick. "Do you like seeing mommy ride your bully's thick, long cock?"

"Yes, mom," I whimpered reluctantly.

Brad laughed. "Such a fucking loser," he said as he gripped my mom's waist and thrust up into her.

"Whatever," I said. "You better not tell anybody at school about this."

"Yeah right," Brad said. "I'm gonna have to tell them why I'm not bullying you anymore or I'll lose my cred at school."

"What?" I objected. "That's not fair!"

"Mmmm," my mom moaned. "I dunno, honey, seems like a good point to me."

Brad laughed. "In fact, grab my phone from my shorts, I want you to record this."

"What? No way!" I said.

Brad stopped fucking my mom for a second and just looked at me. "Did you seriously just say no to me, you fucking pussy?"

"I...I..." I stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Uh oh," my dad said. "I think you should do what he says, son."

I sighed, then stood up and grabbed Brad's phone out of his shorts. "This is such bullshit," I said as I started recording.

"Oh, it's okay, sweetie. And watch your mouth," my mom said. "Be a good boy and get a closeup of your bully's dick going inside me."

I moved the phone closer to them and slid my other hand back down my pants.

"That's it, keep stroking while your bully fucks your mom," Stephanie teased me.

"Fuck yeah," Brad said, slapping my mom's ass and pushing her off of him. "Your turn, slut."

Stephanie happily straddled Brad, facing him. He sucked on her perky tits as she slid down on his cock. "Ohhhh, Brad," she moaned. I moved around the couch to record her from different angles. "Do I look pretty?" she asked me.

"Yes, honey," I admitted as I jerked off and recorded. "You look...amazing."

"Mmmm, thanks," Stephanie moaned, then leaned down and started making out with Brad passionately. "Oh god yes, fuck me, Brad, fuck me hard with that nice big dick, ohhhhh yessss!" She was really moaning like crazy now.

"Um...you're still just doing this to get Brad to stop bullying me, right, honey?" I asked.

Stephanie giggled. "Mmmm, yes, of course," she said. "It has nothing to do with how hot Brad is and how good his big dick feels when it goes so deep inside me."

My dad laughed. "Something makes me think she's not being totally honest, son," he said.

"Thanks, Dad, I realize that," I said.

He laughed again. "You're gonna be a good little slut for this young stud, aren't you, baby?" he asked Stephanie. "Gonna be a good girl and spread your legs for him whenever he wants?"

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuck yesssss," Stephanie moaned.

"Go ahead, make yourself feel good on that big teen stud cock," my dad continued encouragingly.

"Yes! Yesss! Yessssss!!!" Stephanie cried out, and I could see she was having an orgasm. Her slim body trembled as she slid down on Brad's dick.

After Stephanie climbed off Brad, she sat to the side to catch her breath. My mom lay back on the couch and spread her legs wide open for Brad, who eagerly climbed on top of her and started fucking her. I kept recording and jerking off.

"Thanks for the encouragement, you old perv," Stephanie said to my dad, laughing.

"You're welcome, baby," my dad said with a lascivious grin.

"I like having an audience," Stephanie said. "Maybe I'll let you two watch us again sometime?" She turned to me. "Would you like that, sweetie?"

"Um...I mean, you're my girlfriend, I would prefer that you don't let my bully fuck you anymore," I whined, even as my hand kept moving up and down in my shorts and I zoomed in on Brad fucking my mom as he sucked on her boobs.

"Aww, I'm sorry, sweetie, but that was just too good to not let him keep fucking me," Stephanie said. "If you can't handle it, I guess we might have to break up."

"What? No, it's okay," I said quickly, not wanting my girlfriend to dump me. "You can keep having sex with him, I guess. But you'll at least let me watch sometimes?"

"Of course, honey," Stephanie said with a giggle. "And your pervy dad too, he really seems to like me." She winked at my dad.

"Fuck yeah, son, this is perfect," my dad said, winking back at my girlfriend.

I sighed, not very enthusiastic about my dad being there with me. But I decided to take what I could get.

I kept filming as my mom's moans got louder. "Oh yes, you stud, keep fucking me, fuck that pussy hard, I'm your good little slut, I love your big cock inside me!" she was crying out. I couldn't believe how filthy she was getting, but it seemed like she couldn't really control herself since she was about to cum. Finally, she cried out incoherently as I zoomed in on her orgasming face.

"Fuck yeah, I'm close too," Brad said. "Both of you sluts get on your fucking knees."

Brad pulled out of my mom, and both of them got on their knees in front of him. "If you think your dad's a disgusting pervert now, just wait until you see what he does next," Brad said to me. "My dad told me all about it."

"Mmmm, yes, Brad, spray your load all over our tits," my mom begged him. Then she turned to my dad and asked him, "Are you gonna show our son what you like to do, honey?"

"Oh god, yes, sweetie, I can't wait," my dad said.

"Ohhh fuuuuck, here it comes," Brad groaned as he stroked his big dick. Spurts of cum started shooting all over my mom and girlfriend, dripping down their bodies, especially on their breasts. I made sure to record his amazing cumshot.

When Brad finished, he plopped back down on the couch and caught his breath, while my mom turned to my dad and said, "Go ahead, honey, clean up your cheating slut wife like a good little cuck."

"Yes, honey," my dad said. Then he got down on his knees next to my mom and started licking up Brad's cum off of her body.

"What the fuck?" I asked. "Dad, that's so gross."

"Mmmm, no, son, it tastes so good, you should really try it," my dad said as he licked a big glob of cum off my mom's nipple. "Besides, it's the only way you'll ever get the chance to suck your girlfriend's tits."

I looked down at Stephanie, who had been laughing at my dad but now looked up at me sexily and played with cum on her chest with her fingers. "Go ahead, sweetie, try it," she said to me encouragingly.

Brad laughed. "Gimme the phone, pussy," he said to me. "I gotta record this."

Reluctantly, I handed the phone to Brad, who now turned it on me as I stared awkwardly down at my girlfriend, my hand still in my pants.

"Go on, do it," Brad ordered me as Stephanie looked up at me expectantly.

I slowly dropped down to my knees and leaned my head down to her chest. I have to admit, I was excited to put her perky tits in my mouth, but I really did not want to taste Brad's cum. That is, until I got my first taste.

"Mmm," I moaned, quickly licking up another glob of it.

"Good, isn't it?" my dad said as he licked up a trail of cum that had dripped down my mom's flat stomach.

"Um...yeah, I guess it's okay," I admitted reluctantly, eagerly licking more off Stephanie's tight body.

"That's right, baby," my mom said. "Now what should you say to your bully for giving you this tasty treat?"

"Thank you, Brad," I said resentfully as he just laughed and kept recording.

"Let's switch," my dad said, pushing me aside so he could slide his tongue all over my girlfriend's body.

"Come on, honey, it's okay," my mom said to me.

I hesitated for a second. It was weird because it was my mom, but I couldn't deny that she had an amazing body. I stuck my head between her boobs and started licking up Brad's cum.

"Oh god, eating another man's cum with my son, this is so fucking hot," my dad groaned.

"Are you gonna shoot your useless little load while you suck on that high school teen's perky little tits, sweetie?" my mom asked him.

"Yes, honey, ohhhhhh yessssss," my dad groaned, and a wet spot formed on the front of his pants.

Stephanie laughed and looked over at me. "Go ahead, you too, sweetie," she said.

"Oh god," I moaned, licking cum off my mom's flat stomach. "Ohhhhh." My own load spurted into my briefs and I collapsed on the floor.

Brad was laughing like crazy. He stopped recording and put his phone down. "Fucking amazing," he said. As he started putting his clothes back on, he said, "Okay, dork, I'll see you at school tomorrow. Can't wait to show everybody how much you like eating my cum." I turned red, but I knew there was no point in objecting.

My naked mom and girlfriend both walked Brad to the door. "Feel free to come over and fuck my brains out anytime, sexy," my mom said.

"Me too, stud," Stephanie said.

"Will do, sluts," he said, slapping them both on the ass before he left.


12