Lucas's Prom Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,858 Followers

"You heard me, slut."

"I...I told you, I don't think I can do that..."

Jeff, naked and sweaty, his big flaccid penis dangling in front of him, took a step closer to me. "Look, Lucas, I don't want to have to beat up my own best friend, but you're being very disobedient right now."

Emily giggled. I clearly had no choice. I nervously got on my knees on the couch next to Jenny, my back arched and my ass up in the air.

"Fuck yeah," Mr. Davis growled, giving my ass another squeeze and then slapping it firmly. I let out a little yelp in pain.

I looked over at Jenny as she got fucked. "Mmmm, baby, see how hard he's pounding me?"

"Y-yes," I said.

"If you wanna be a good boy, you have to learn how to take it like this," she moaned.

"I...I can't...he's gonna split me open with that thing," I objected.

"Mmmmm...yeah, he is....it's gonna be...ohhhhh...so fucking hot!" she moaned, clearly approaching another orgasm. Mr. Davis started slamming into her harder until she began crying out in pleasure, her body trembling. He quickly pulled out of her and she collapsed on the couch next to me. Emily got up and sat next to her, rubbing her body up and down as she recovered from her orgasm.

He stepped behind me and firmly pulled at Jenny's panties, ripping them off of me roughly. I turned my head to protest: "Please, Mr. Davis, don't, I can't do this!"

Ignoring me, he asked the others, "Y'all ready to watch me fuck this boyslut's ass?"

Emily moaned in the affirmative. Jenny said, "Yes, Mr. Davis, fuck my pussy boyfriend just like you fucked me."

Jeff had moved around to the other side of the couch so that he was standing in front of me. He looked at Mr. Davis and growled, "Loosen this little faggot up good so I can have a turn."

As they spoke, Mr. Davis was pushing his thumb into my hole, making me cry out. Then he pulled it out and spat onto my hole. I felt his cock, lubed up with Jenny's pussy juices, press against me, then pop into me.

"Uuunnngghhh," I groaned in pain. "Please, stop, it hurts!"

"Mmmmm, fuck, this boypussy is so damn tight," Mr. Davis groaned. Ignoring me, he kept slowly pushing himself into me, and my ass screamed out in pain.

"Nooo, stop!" I cried.

"That's it, keep protesting, fucking sissyboy," Mr. Davis growled. Finally, he had pressed the full length of his massive cock inside me. As he slowly pulled out and slid back in, I continued groaning in pain, but he just pushed my face into the couch cushion and kept going. "He's acting like he hasn't been desperate for my cock since the first day he walked into my class," Mr. Davis said, and the others laughed. I saw Emily and Jenny cuddling next to each other to my side, beginning to lightly finger each other's pussies, clearly turned on by my domination.

Mr. Davis started going faster, and I felt a hand grip my hair to lift my head back up. It was Jeff. I looked up at his smooth, toned body and saw him grinning down at me. "Stop whining and get my dick hard, I'm taking a turn after Mr. Davis is done," he said. Jeff slapped my face with his soft cock a couple times until I opened my mouth and took it down my throat. As my natural instincts took over, I began deepthroating him.

After a minute of being abused by these two men, a funny feeling started to overtake me. The pain of Mr. Davis's cock started to subside, and instead my hole began to feel full, in a good way, and my dick, which had shriveled after Mr. Davis penetrated me, began to perk up again. My groans of pain started to transform into moans, and I started bobbing my head back and forth on Jeff's cock with enthusiasm.

"Oh my god," Jenny said. "I think he's starting to like it!"

"Nnngghh, of course he is, he was born to take cock," Mr. Davis growled. Now that I was getting into it, he started picking up the pace, thrusting in and out of me.

Jeff's cock had now grown hard in my mouth. He slipped it out and gave my face another couple firm slaps with it. "You like taking a real man's cock, don't you?"

"Mmmm, yessss," I moaned, truthfully.

"Sounds like you should thank Mr. Davis for showing you what you need, huh?"

"Fuuuuuck, yessss, thank you, sir, I'm sorry for complaining, please fuck me as hard as you want, ohhhhh, it feels soooo goooood!"

Mr. Davis gripped my waist firmly and now pounded me as hard as he had been pounding Jenny's pussy a few minutes earlier. His growls began escalating, and he said, "Fuuuuuck, you ready for my load, you little fuckslut?"

"Ohhh, yesssss!" I cried desperately. "I want to feel your amazing cock pumping inside me, please give it to me!"

Mr. Davis let out a groan, slammed his cock into me, and I felt his cock pulsing as he injected me with his load. It felt so amazing.

Quickly, as Mr. Davis pulled out, Jeff moved around and sat down next to me. I was a little confused, expecting him to mount my ass just like Mr. Davis had, but he told me, "I wanna see you ride my cock like a good little slut."

Thrilled, I quickly straddled my best friend. I felt my hole leaking Mr. Davis's cum, and I knew I'd be well-lubed for Jeff. I put my hands on his chest and eased down onto his cock, enjoying the look of intense pleasure on Jeff's face as he entered me. Jeff put his hands on my sides, then slid them around to grip my ass firmly, and I began bouncing up and down eagerly on his cock.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuck, you're so tight, Lucas," he groaned.

I now knew how the girls felt, the sheer pleasure of getting filled up by a stud's big dick, and I knew why my little dick would never be enough to satisfy them. Emily and Jenny sat to the side and watched me riding Jeff, while Mr. Davis had plopped down into a chair, a satisfied smile on his face. Jeff was looking at me riding him with a look of intense lust, sliding his hands up and down my slim, smooth body. I smiled down at him sexily. "You can have this tight little boypussy whenever you want, sir," I said.

He groaned in pleasure. "Fuck yes, you're gonna be another one of my sluts from now on." He reached a hand up and pulled my face toward his. I was a little stunned, but we quickly began making out intensely, and I knew this is what I had wanted from my best friend for years now.

"Oh my god, that's so hot," Emily moaned. The girls started making out with each other and fingering each other more intensely.

As Jeff thrust up into me, I pulled my lips from his and moaned, "Ohhh fuuuuuck, Jeff, oh my god, I think I'm gonna cum, your big dick's gonna make me cummmmm!"

"Fuck yeah," Jeff groaned, "you gonna cum without even touching yourself? Huh?" He began fucking me faster. "That's it, get yourself off on my cock like a good little bitch."

He slammed himself in and out of me firmly, and I felt my load bubbling up. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" I cried out, and my cock began squirting shot after shot into the air and onto my and Jeff's smooth bodies.

"Nnnnnnnnggggghhhh!" Jeff growled, slamming me down onto his cock and squeezing my ass. I felt him shooting his load into me. It was the most amazing, perfect thing I'd ever felt in my life.

As his orgasm subsided, he slid out of me, and I collapsed on top of him, kissing his neck. Slowly, I slid down his body to lick my own cum off of his chest and abs, savoring the feeling of his muscles under my tongue. As I cleaned him, the girls moved to either side of him and took turns making out with him.

"Something tells me this is gonna be my best summer yet," Mr. Davis said from his chair, and we all laughed.


Lucas96
Lucas96
1,858 Followers
12