Lucia

Story Info
Wife's cousin comes to stay after a fight.
1.4k words
4.18
66k
49
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
646 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

For as long as I've known my wife's cousin Lucia, she's had problems with her fiancee. He's extremely possessive and controlling. He's been know to follow her to work and spy on her when out with friends and family. I once caught him following me. I confronted him at the stop sign and he accused me of trying to seduce her. He had a printout of her cell phone records as his proof. I kept my temper in check and pointed out that the dates he had in question were all leading up to his surprise birthday party earlier this year.

After one night of fighting she called us crying, asking if we could pick her up. We drove over to get her. After packing bags of clothes into the back of my truck, she got into my wife's car and we took her home. She had us come over while he was fishing with his family, because she was afraid he'd get violent. I wasn't worried about it though. We moved her into our spare bedroom that afternoon. She stayed in there the rest of the day crying, with my wife right by her side.

Lucia is a beautiful woman. She's of Spanish decent with light brown skin and brown eyes. Her straight black hair is shoulder blade length that she often keeps in a ponytail. At just over 5 feet tall and 110 lbs, she's what I call tiny and petite. I would guess she has B cup size breasts by the bathing suits that I've seen her in when swimming.

My wife had gotten called into work this morning after a paralegal accidentally shredded the wrong papers. I was sitting on the couch watching the morning edition of a sports program, when I heard the spare bedroom door open. I turned my attention back to the TV. After a few minutes I heard the shower start running. Ten minutes later I heard footsteps on the stairs. When I turned my head to look,

"Buenos dias" she said.

She was standing there in a black crotchless G-string and a white shirt that was at least one size too small. She wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were straining against the cotton fabric. I was too stunned to say anything. She walked up behind me and started rubbing my shoulders, which did feel nice. She moved her hands to my chest and I could feel her hard nipples on the back of my neck.

I turned my face to say something to her, when she gave me a soft kiss on my lips. She walked around the couch and in front of me. I opened my mouth to say something and she kissed me again, this time flicking her tongue in my mouth. I flicked my tongue back and she sucked it into her mouth, taking my breath away. I pulled away sucking in a big breath of air.

Seeing her up close like this, it was stunning just how truly beautiful of a woman she is. What the hell is wrong with Juan to treat her so badly. She put her hands on the couch behind me, leaned forward and whispered,

"You've always been there for me. Let me be there for you now"

Lucia then sat on my lap facing me. I was looking at her face and was still speechless. She gave me a sultry smile and took my hands into her hands. She put my hands on her sides. My natural instincts kicked in and I slowly and softly moved my hands up and down the sides of her body. I must have hit a ticklish spot because she giggled. She leaned forward and licked my lips with the tip of her tongue. I could feel myself getting aroused. I looked at Lucia and opened my mouth to say something and once again nothing came out.

Lucia hugged and molded herself onto my body. She started to roll her hips, grinding her herself into my now fully engorged cock. Lucia started lightly kissing my neck. It was at that moment, I finally was able to make a sound. I let out what could best be described as a strangled moan. Upon hearing me moan, Lucia put her nose to my nose looked me in the eyes and whispered,

"You desire me so much you can't speak". She kissed me on the lips and continued grinding on me.

Lucia sat upright and reached between us. She put her hands inside my boxers, grasped my cock and pulled it out. I could feel the heat from her pussy radiating from her. Still holding my cock in her hand she leaned forward and kissed me. I reached my hands around to the back of her head and pulled her harder into my lips. She moaned into my mouth and then without warning lowered herself onto my cock.

She sank straight down to my balls. My entire seven inches was enveloped into a warm, wet, tight tunnel of heaven. We both loudly moaned at the intense pleasure and sensations coursing through our bodies. It was after a few seconds that I realized Lucia was shaking and laying on my chest. Her head was on my shoulder and I could feel her hot breath on my neck.

I pulled her body even tighter to my own. Her nipples felt like fleshy diamonds on my chest. Lucia then latched her mouth onto my neck and started grinding her hips back and forth. Her pussy had a tight grip on me and all I could do was lay my head back and let her take me. She was sucking on my neck like a baby on a bottle and I loved it.

With my cock still buried balls deep in Lucia, I stood up, turned around, and laid her back onto the couch. I was overcome with a raw, pure lust that I've never experienced before in my life. I lay my body on top of Lucia, covering her petite body, and just pounded myself into her like a man possessed.

I could feel her tears on my shoulders as I pumped my full length in her. Her nails digging into my back. After no longer than a minute of what was just a straight animal-like dickdown, Lucia let out a scream that almost shattered my eardrum. Her pussy clamped down on my cock so hard that it pushed me right over of the edge.

I shot rope after rope of cum straight to the back of her pussy, while roaring in pleasure like a lion on the African Savannah. I could feel her pussy overflowing with my cum and leaking out onto the couch. Lucia was sobbing and gasping. I pushed myself up with my arms, still buried deep in her. I looked down and she was covered in tears and sweat. Her beautiful tits heaving up and down. Her nipples so hard and long, her areolas were almost gone.

Lucia reached up with both hands and pulled my head down and kissed me hard. She jammed her tongue into my mouth. I tongue fucked her mouth for a few seconds making her moan. She moved her hands to my back and pulled me back down onto her body. I pulled my head back to get some air. She locked her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

She was kissing my face, my neck, my shoulders, my chest, mumbling,

"Thank you" after each spot.

After catching my breath I went to stand up but she refused to let go. I finally stood up with Lucia still attached to my body, then sat back down on the couch. I could feel our combined juices flowing down. I laid my head and arms on the back of the couch and smiled. I felt like I was a million feet tall. I felt like the king of the world. Lucia had her head on my shoulder and hands still around my neck. I moved down and kissed her on the top of the head, when I heard clapping.

I looked and saw my wife sitting in the chair across the living room with her legs crossed.

"That was a hellava show, you've probably gotten her pregnant. I hope it was worth it Sean".

Lucia let go of my neck, turned around while still sitting on my lap and yelled,

"Payback is a bitch slut".

My wife jumped up and ran out of the house crying. I sat there completely flabbergasted at what Lucia just said. She put her hands back around my neck and nestled her head into my shoulder again. I took a big deep breath, peeled her off me onto the couch. I stood up stark naked, looked at Lucia and asked,

"What do you mean payback is a bitch?"

Seadog777
Seadog777
646 Followers