Lucia Pt. 02

Story Info
Who knew what and when.
2.4k words
4
33.2k
27
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
646 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

I looked down at a naked Lucia. She had the heels of her feet tucked under her butt. Our eyes were locked only on each other. I had asked her a question, that I already knew the answer to. I had to hear it said out loud. Lucia finally took a deep breath and asked me to sit down. I took a seat on the couch next to her, never taking my eyes away from hers. She took a hold of my hand and told me that Beth had slept with Juan.

I sat back into the couch and took a big deep breath, then told Lucia that we both need to get dressed. Lucia kissed my hand, got up, and disappeared up the stairs. As prepared as you might be, you never know exactly what you would do, or how you would react, when you receive news that your spouse has been unfaithful. I closed my eyes, took another deep breath, and stood up saying to myself out loud, "Whelp, time to get started"

I went to my bedroom and got dressed. I walked down the hall and knocked on the guest room door. Lucia told me to come in. I opened the door and saw her packing her bags. I asked her what she was doing. She told me that she'd go stay in a hotel. I told her that was nonsense, to unpack bags she could stay. I wasn't going to kick her out. She had nowhere else to go, that's why she always called Beth and I.

She asked if I was sure, and I told her that I was. She smiled, walked up, gave me a hug, and thanked me. I kissed her on the top of the head and told her she was welcome. I walked down to the living room and grabbed my cell phone. I leaned against the back of my couch and called my attorney. He answered on the third ring and asked, why I was calling him on a Saturday. I replied with two words, "It's time."

I went back up to tell Lucia that I was leaving and to lock the doors behind me. I told her that she is not to let anybody in this house except me or Beth. She asked when we were going to talk. I told her, that we would talk when I get back. She put her her hands over her mouth and nose, closed her eyes, and said OK. She told me to be careful and not get myself into any trouble. I laughed and told her, what's the fun in that. Lucia walked up to me, put her hands on my chest and said,

"Por favor ven a casa con seguridad"

I smiled down at her and replied "Traere algo a casa para la cena"

She slapped me on the chest smiling and laughing.

"Why didn't you tell me you know Spanish" she asked putting her hands on her hips.

"You never asked" I replied walking out the bedroom door.

I grabbed the keys to my truck and off I went. Fifteen minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot of my attorney's office. He met me at the door with a cup of coffee and a handshake. I followed him inside through the small lobby to this office. I sat down in the chair at the front of his desk. He walked around to his chair, sat down, and pulled 4 manilla envelopes out of his desk. He handed me the first one. I looked inside and saw what it was. I was satisfied with it's contents.

He handed me the second envelope with had my name on it and a red sticker on it. He informed me those were Divorce papers. He handed me the third envelope with a blue sticker on it. He informed me those were Separation papers. He then handed me the fourth envelope with a green sticker on it. He informed me those were Post Nuptial Agreement papers. I looked at all three of the envelopes on his desk. My attorney put his hand on the envelope with the green sticker and said,

"Sean, these are the papers that I'd prefer to file."

I told him that I haven't made up my mind which was I was going to go. As I was standing up to shake his hand and leave, my cellphone rang. I knew by the ringtone that it was Lucia. I answered the call and she told me that Juan was sitting outside in his car across the street. I asked if he came to the door or tried to get in, she told me no, he's just sitting out there. I told my attorney what was going on and asked him to follow me home. He agreed. I told him that when he gets there, to park in a neighbors driveway and not near me. I told him to make sure he films everything with his phone.

My attorney pulled into my neighbors drive first, followed by me pulling into my driveway. As I shut off my truck, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw Juan approaching the end of the drive. I got out and asked him what he was doing here. He stopped near the tailgate and asked if Lucia was here. I told him that she was and she didn't want to see or talk to him right now. He asked me why. I leaned against the door and said,

"Because you fucked my wife and she found out."

He took a few steps back to put some distance between us. He smiled and opened his mouth to speak when Lucia walked up beside me and told him,

"Go away and don't ever talk to me again. We're finished Juan."

Juan was trying to sweet talk her into going back home with him. All the usual platitudes. It was a mistake, we were drunk, it meant nothing, etc. Lucia wasn't budging. I looked over at my attorney and he was standing beside his car, with his cellphone recording everything. Finally my attention got snapped back into their conversation when I hear Juan say,

"You know you'll miss my loving, I'm in high demand."

Lucia started laughing and replied "Sean has a bigger dick and fucked me so good, I cried."

Juan looked at me and I just smiled at him. He called me an asshole and came at me. He reared way back with his fist and I popped him with a quick jab and moved to the side. His head snapped back and by the time he started to turn around, I hit him with a liver shot. Juan dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes, rolling around in pain. Lucia and I just stood there looking at him. After a minute, he just got to his feet and I nailed him with a right hand to the jaw and down he went again.

He put his hands up and told me that he was done. I took two steps back and gave him plenty of room to get up. Juan got up and leaned against my truck, holding his face. I'd busted his nose open with the jab. Lucia had her hands on her hips and yelled,

"If you knew anything about Sean, then you'd know he was a Silver Gloves Winning Boxer. You're lucky he's being nice. Now get outta here before I call the cops."

Juan got up and walked to his car. Lucia and I watched as he peeled out and drove away. My attorney came up to us and told me that he got the entire thing on video, and will transfer it onto a file once he got back to the office. I shook his hand and thanked him for his help. He joked,

"Add to my bill." as he walked away.

Lucia gave me a hug, thanked me and a kiss on the cheek. I told her she was welcome. I opened the door to my truck when she told me that Beth was inside waiting for me. I turned around and asked her where her car was. She had pulled it inside the garage instead of leaving it in the driveway. I asked Lucia if she and Beth had fought. Lucia replied that Beth was mad at her but, they were talking. Beth was afraid to come outside with Juan here.

I looked at the house and saw Beth looking out the curtains. I told Lucia to go inside, that I needed a minute to gather myself. She said OK and walked inside. I reached in my truck and grabbed all 4 envelopes. I closed the door, leaned back against it, took a deep breath and counted to ten. I did that five times in a row, until I calmed down, then walked into my house. I wasn't sure exactly how this was going to go, but, I knew that I had everything that I needed.

I got inside and saw Lucia and Beth sitting on the couch, so I sat down in the chair. I could tell that Beth had been crying. Her makeup was smeared and runny. Lucia was sitting there with her hands in her lap. I calmly put the 1st manilla envelope on the table and told Beth to open it. She looked at it like it was a poisonous snake, that was going to bite her hand if she touched it.

She picked it up, opened it and looked inside. She then looked at me and started crying.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. We were both drunk and it just happened."

Lucia leaned forward looking at Beth, then to me, then to the envelope in Beth's hands. She kept alternating glances between the both of us. She asked if she should leave. I told her no, she's welcome to stay. She asked if we wanted privacy. Beth said yes, and once again, I told her no. Beth looked at me and said we should talk about our problems between us. I looked at her and yelled,

"It became her problem too when you fucked Mr. Juan Pump Chump!"

Lucia cracked up laughing at my insult and Beth just dropped her head in her hands crying.

"Dump out the envelope Beth." I said calmly.

She looked up at me with a look of surprise. I repeated myself. She relented and dumped the contents out onto the coffee table. Lucia picked up the plastic ziplock bag and said,

"Are these"

That's all she got out before I interrupted with "Beth's panties from that night."

"I'm so so sorry Sean!" Beth wailed. "It wasn't even that good, and I immediately regretted it!"

"These are cute." Lucia said looking at them through the bag. "Why'd you waste them on Juan?"

"I wore them for Sean. I wanted to surprise him when we got home" Beth replied wiping her eyes.

After a few seconds it finally dawned on Lucia.

"You knew this whole time."

I just smiled and replied,

"Of course, I'm not a fucking idiot. I took them off when I put you, Beth, in bed, because you were passed out drunk."

Beth just kept saying that she was sorry. Lucia was looking at me and smiling. I just sat there quietly. Looking at both of them.

Lucia broke the ice, "Beth will you calm down. He knew this whole time and didn't leave right away, you have a chance here."

Beth's face shot up looking at me. Her eyes were wet and wide open, looking at me with hope. I just looked at her, not saying anything for a few seconds. I wanted her to suffer in the silence of not knowing. The truth was that, I didn't know.

"I don't know" I told her, breaking the silence.

"I'll do anything sweetie. If you knew this whole time, then you know how sorry I am." Beth replied.

"You used me." Lucia chimed in with a smile on her face.

"You seduced me Lucia. I just didn't fight it."

"You said you forgave me and wouldn't go after him" Beth said with a bit of anger in her voice.

"I changed my mind. I've heard you for years talk about him. He's always there for me and everybody when they need help. I can't believe you threw it away for a horrible quickie with Juan." Lucia said to Beth.

"I was drunk. I didn't even make it home before passing out."

I'd heard enough. It was time for me step in.

"Look here ladies. After you cheated on me Beth, I sure as hell wasn't going to pass up Lucia when she threw herself at me." Beth gasped and Lucia giggled.

I threw the other three envelopes on the table. Beth and Lucia both looked at them. Neither of them expected that.

"In these envelopes are Divorce Papers, Separation Papers and a new Post Nuptial Agreement. Which one do you want?"

"No no no. I love you Sean. I don't want a"

I interrupted "Beth, I'm not even going to start on a decision until Monday. I have plans for the weekend."

"Thank you sweetie. I swear I'll make it up to you until the day I die." Beth said smiling.

I turned my attention from Beth to Lucia and said,

"Lucia, get naked."

Lucia smiled wide and started taking off her clothes. Beth wailed.

"Beth, you can either sleep on the couch or go to your parents, but, I plan on getting revenge on you and Juan."

"You already fucked her. You got revenge." Beth moaned.

Lucia was already naked and playing with her delicious looking pussy, right there on the couch.

"Once is getting even, twice is revenge."

"Beth, why don't you join us in the morning." Lucia moaned while stroking her pussy.

Beth looked at Lucia, then looked at me. I already lost my shirt and was removing my boots. Beth looked back at Lucia, then down to her feet. I stood up and took off my pants and boxers. My thick, 7 inch cock was standing hard and straight, like a proud solider reporting for duty. It was bouncing up and down with the beat of my heart.

Lucia simply said "Jesucristo necesito esa" and grabbed her tits with both hands.

Beth looked at Lucia, then she looked at me. She smiled and said

"Why wait. I said anything and I mean it." peeling off her shirt.

I smiled and thought to myself, this is going to be a great weekend

Seadog777
Seadog777
646 Followers