All Comments on 'Lucia Makes a Bet'

by visioneer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Thunderhead69Thunderhead69about 12 years ago
Outstanding Tale

As a dedicated fan of GYL, I can say with a high degree of confidence, that the world's greatest fellatrix will be proud of the way Lucia performed in this excellent story. I hope to read more adventures about Lucia in the great nation of Canada. Thanks for writing.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadabout 12 years ago
A-MA-ZING!

This turned me on (and got me off) just as much as the first time I read it! You have astounded me with this story, and as first attempts go this is a record-breaker :)

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 11 years ago
Fuck yeah!

Loved every last part of it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh canada

thanks for taking lucia on a trip ..and what a wild trip it was

i love gimme your loads character lucia and all her rough and tumble oral adventures

she is a sassy sexy and ultimately satisfying woman that my cock and i would love to meet at a hockey arena bar in the very near future

QuickeningQuickeningover 10 years ago
Strong character

I liked how strong the character of Lucia was. She certainly had a lot of personality and you built her up well in the beginning using the game to show the reader what she was like. I would have liked to see Keith and Michael take part though, can only imagine how that would have gone down!

CyranoJCyranoJalmost 9 years ago
Nice story, great protagonist

Lucia is a memorable heroine in a memorable story. Nice work.

sszreadssszreadsover 6 years ago
Damn

Great story! I can’t wait to see what else you've written. I loved Lucia’s spunk and the joy she took in her win. 😉

BoundandDeterminedBoundandDeterminedover 5 years ago
Consensual Non-Consent

I loved that they checked in with her, gave her outs, let her recover, and appreciated her, even after she was covered in cum. It was obvious that she was enjoying the display and the activity, and taking pride in her skills and her strong will. I feel like Lucia and I would be friends.

ImASlaveToYouBabyImASlaveToYouBabyover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story, you are an incredible writer, and because for some reason I can’t figure out how to reply to comments, thanks for the feedback on my story, and I am taking that into consideration for my next story. Again, fantastic job writing this, I like that the characters gave her outs, which really showed that she wanted it.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Your writing is clear, concise, complete, entertaining, sensual in places, direct and to the point. I love your characters, and your descriptions of situations within the story. I will study you to perhaps improve my writing, which is good, I'm told, but I aspire to better than good, like yours. More please!

pobratpobratover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Are you still writing? Hope so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservisioneer@visioneer
104 Followers
I am a retired professional with a strong interest in writing erotica and a long-held interest in BDSM, especially the D/s dynamic. I seek others with similar interests for friendship and conversation. With regards to personality, I am reserved, patient, imaginative, and open...