Luciana 03: The Failed Naked Ride

Story Info
She backed out of a naked bike ride, but adventures happened.
6.5k words
4.52
5.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llorna
Llorna
102 Followers

Author's Notes: Everyone in this story is eighteen years or older.

There isn't any fuIl, penetrative sex in this story. It has both boy-girl and girl-girl action -- consider yourself warned.

I hope you enjoy it.

* * *

"I thought I could do it," I said, looking at the departing cyclists as they left on the charity ride. I wrapped my arms around myself. "But all those people with cameras and the broadcast vans -- I wasn't expecting that."

"Well, never mind," Hailey said. "They have quite a few people doing the ride, so they'll raise a good amount."

"Sorry to let you down, Hailey," I said. Hailey was the receptionist at our office and had approached me to participate in the nude bike ride to raise funds for her favorite charity. Hailey smiled and looked around.

It was a Saturday morning and the organizers had arranged to use the outdoor area of a private health club. The riders had all left and now the organizing team were getting into their cars to reach the end point to welcome them. What had been a crowded garden five minutes ago was almost deserted.

I was happy about that, of course. Hailey had packed my clothes into a backpack and handed them to Kenneth. He'd taken off on his bike a few minutes before the naked riders were flagged off. He would have been waiting at the end point with my clothes if I hadn't developed cold feet and dropped out at the last moment.

"Yes, please return to the club." Hailey was on the phone with Kenneth. "Luciana needs her clothes ... Well, try cutting through the park and then riding along ... yes, we're waiting here."

"A bit of trouble, Luciana," said Hailey, putting her phone away. "The naked ride route is one-way for a while, so Kenneth can't just ride back. He'll find an alternate route, but it'll take more time."

"How much time?" I asked. I was nervous now. Ten minutes ago, I had been one among fifty naked people with their bikes. Now they'd all left, somewhat unhappy with me for reducing the count of naked riders. I was relieved to see I wasn't the only dropout as a lovely black girl approached us.

"Hi," she said, smiling at Hailey and me. "You had to drop out, too?" She offered her hand and I shook it. "I'm Zuri and this is my friend Luis."

We all introduced ourselves. Luis was Hispanic, like me, and met my eyes only briefly when shaking hands, preferring to engage with my nipples instead. I could see a bulge in his jeans and guessed the past half hour had been stimulating for the young boy.

Zuri was black but only a shade darker than me. She was a little taller than me; I guessed she was about five foot five. But she had curves! Her big breasts had a little sag to them and were tipped by dark brown nipples. Her waist flared out into generous hips which she swayed as she walked.

"Lucky for you Luis hadn't left when you changed your mind," I observed. I watched enviously as the youngster opened the messenger bag he was carrying and handed a bra and panties to Zuri. She stepped into her panties and pulled them up her hips before answering.

"Oh, Luis wasn't going anywhere. He doesn't have a bike and doesn't ride." Zuri answered my puzzled look. "My sister lives near that end of town. She was going to meet me with a pair of clothes."

"Oh, crap," said Hailey. "Why didn't we think of that? We could have sent Kenneth with another pair of clothes while I kept the ones you came wearing."

"Is your friend riding back here?" Zuri put her boobs into her bra and shook them into place. Hailey stepped behind her and closed it for her. "Shouldn't be more than a few minutes, then. Your boyfriend?"

"We go out sometimes," I said, watching as Zuri sat on a large table. "Not in a relationship. And Luis?"

"Oh, he's my friend's brother. She was to come to help me, but didn't feel like getting up on a Saturday morning. So Luis is here to support me." She grinned at the boy, and he shifted from foot to foot. "Did you have a good time, Luis?"

"Sure," he said, grinning. "Lots of lovely ladies to look at. I'm glad Sis was sleepy today."

"You little piglet!" said Zuri. She laughed as he looked her up and down and licked his lips in an exaggerated manner. "I'm glad you didn't do that stuff while I was naked."

"He, he," Luis chortled. "Sis warned me about perving on anyone completely naked. But you're fair game now."

"What Luciana wouldn't do to be fair game!" Hailey said and smiled at me. I nodded, wishing Kenneth would get here soon. "Though you're not the nervous type, of course. I saw how confident you were at our Success Party. That's why I asked you to join."

"Ah, let's not talk about that party," I said. I'd lost a wager and had spent the later half of the party naked. Almost all the people in the office had been there and it was one of my most spectacular embarrassments. "Who are these people coming in? Is there another event here?"

"The club opens at nine, so we have half an hour." Hailey rubbed her nose. A group of three middle-aged men were walking on the path that ran around the perimeter. "But I suppose some people come early to use the outdoor facilities."

"What'll I do?" I said, as a couple walked in the gate. I looked around wildly. "There's nowhere for me to go. They'll see I'm naked."

"Don't panic, Luciana," said Zuri. Hailey seemed to be in distress herself. "Tell you what. You get on this table and we'll stand around it. Better than standing there."

I looked around us. The clubhouse itself was locked, and the garden had only small shrubs and a lawn. There was no place for me to hide. I decided to take Zuri's advice and climbed up on the table.

"Doesn't this look strange?" said Hailey. "I mean, it's not as if Luciana's become invisible. The road is far off but people in the garden can still see her."

"We'll pretend to be giving her a massage, and hope everyone gives us some space," said Zuri. She held out her hand to Luis and he took a dress out of his bag. Zuri shook her head. "The suntan lotion, Luis. We need to be rubbing something into her."

Lying down with three people around me did give me some cover from the people on the walkway. However, I felt horribly exposed to the three people standing around the table. It was a bright day and I felt every inch of my front was brightly illuminated.

"Here we go," said Zuri, shaking the bottle. She poured a small amount into one hand and then passed the bottle to Hailey. "I'll do her legs, you do her belly. Luis can do her arms. Take it slow; we have to pass the time till her clothes get here."

I looked up at Zuri, working on me wearing only her underwear. Her boobs looked enormous from below, jiggling as she rubbed lotion on my thighs. Hailey and Luis both had grins plastered on their faces as they worked on me.

"I'm loving this," whispered Hailey. "Ever since the party, I've wanted to see you nude again." She winked. "The girls would be so jealous if I told them."

"I'm also loving this," said Luis. He winked, too. I glared at him. He smirked.

"Hey," I said as Zuri lifted my foot and placed it on one shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"I saw a masseur doing it at a spa." Zuri said. "It looks very professional." She continued rubbing the lotion up and down my thigh. "Good thing I'd not worn my dress; this goop would have ruined it."

"These lotions are supposed to be non-staining," I said, as Luis started working on my shoulders. Hailey was rubbing lotion on my belly and I was trying not to giggle. I hoped neither of them would try to massage my breasts.

A couple of joggers had entered and were loping around the garden. The walkers had noticed our group and were pointing and whispering. I knew they had seen I was naked and I hoped they wouldn't come closer. I wondered how much longer Kenneth would be.

As if reading my mind, Hailey asked about him. "So are Kenneth and you an item?" She paused, and went on as I thought about what to say. "I thought Brad and you were dating."

"We are," I said, looking up at her as she reached the underside of my boobs. "But we're not exclusive. He has a couple of other friends he goes out with. So I'm trying to see other guys, too."

Luis was massaging my other shoulder now. Emboldened by Hailey touching my underboobs, he started on the upper slope of my small B-cup boobs. I shook my head and tried to warn him off, but his eyes were fixated on my nipples. The morning air was cool enough for them to be hard and I could see them jutting out.

"Wow!" said Zuri with a whistle. "You have a tulip pussy. I just noticed."

"What's a tulip pussy?" asked Hailey. She took her hands off me and moved around to stand with Zuri. In a moment, Luis also appeared, peering over her shoulder. "I've never heard the term before."

"Have you seen a tulip?" Zuri asked. "A tulip pussy is like that. The outer lips are slim and don't meet in the middle, and you can see the thin inner lips. A good tulip pussy can be very pretty. Like Luciana's."

I squirmed as she ran her fingers up and down my pussy lips. I wanted them to stop looking at me but didn't want to attract attention. Almost a dozen club members were now on the walkway, warming up for their workout once the club opened.

"That's something new I learned." said Hailey, giggling. "Luciana has a tulip pussy. I always knew she had a pretty one, of course. What other types are there?"

Zuri pulled my pussy lips close together. "If the lips meet in the middle and cover the inner lips and clit completely, it's a coin slot pussy. Also called a barbie pussy." She shook her head. "But it's rare. Most girls that have it have been through a plastic surgery clinic."

She reached in and gripped my inner lips between thumb and forefinger. Taking a good grip, she stretched them outwards. I took deep breaths as I felt my arousal. I did not want to let these people know what a short fuse I had.

"And this is a butterfly pussy, when the inner lips are large and spread out over the outer ones." Zuri was stretching me but it didn't feel unpleasant. I was getting aroused and I wished Hailey and Luis weren't staring at my private parts with such rapt attention.

"How come you're such an expert?" asked Luis. "I thought you were straight."

"Of course I am," said Zuri. She released my inner lips and stroked my labia, making me clench my fists. I didn't want to moan with my workplace friend and Luis watching. Not to mention the dozen people walking around. "But you've met my roommate, Janelle, haven't you? She works for a plastic surgery practice. She can tell you about more types."

"Wow!" said Hailey. "I had no idea. I thought everyone was the same." I wished she would get back to the other side of the table. With all three of them on the foot end, my naked body was completely exposed to the club members warming up on the walkway.

"Nah, everyone's different. Janelle told me even twin sisters are not exactly the same down here." Zuri spoke absently, concentrating on my pussy. She separated my lips with her fingers and put both thumbs near my clit.

"Zuri, what are you doing?" I gasped. My pussy and lower belly were feeling hot and I knew I had to get her to stop. Being naked always was a potent turn on for me, but I didn't need everyone to know that. I lowered my voice. "Please stop and just stand around me till Kenneth comes."

"Nope." Zuri shook her head. "This is just too much fun." Hailey giggled as Zuri placed a thumb on my clit and rotated it gently. I gripped the sides of the table and tried to control the fire spreading through my lower body.

"Wow, Zuri!" said Luis, his eyes wide. "Look how she's gushing. You're really getting to her."

"Please," I begged. "Zuri, don't do this." I looked around, hoping we weren't attracting attention.

Zuri smiled and took her thumb off my clit. Before I could appreciate her move, I felt her fingers at the opening of my love cave. "You're so wet, I won't need any lube," she murmured, pushing her fingers into me.

"Zuri, everyone's watching," I said, desperately. I looked wildly around, and some of the walkers were looking curiously at us. I hoped they couldn't see that Zuri had her fingers inside my cooze.

"Hi!" I heard, and looked up to see Kenneth. "Sorry it took a while." He looked startled as I moaned and his eyes went wide as he moved his eyes down my body.

Zuri was moving her fingers in and out of me, and I was trying to control the enormous moan that was threatening to burst from my mouth. She stretched her other hand out. "You must be Kenneth. I'm Zuri."

"Hi, Zuri," Kenneth said. "Were you part of the naked ride, too?"

"Yeah, I had planned to be." Zuri returned her hand to my belly, with her thumb resting on my clit. The fingers of her other hand were moving in and out of me slowly, relentlessly stoking the fires in my pussy. "My sister called last minute to say she couldn't meet me at the end point. Just before I rode off, luckily, or I'd be wandering around nude there."

I could hear squishy sounds as Zuri's fingers met the wetness of my snatch. I wondered, vaguely, if I should be embarrassed about that, but I was in a sexual haze and my brain was overwhelmed. I saw Zuri gesturing to the others around the table.

"Make a three-finger pinch on each nipple," she said to Hailey and Luis. I felt my nipples being gripped and stretched. She nodded to Kenneth. "Kiss her."

Kenneth bent over me and I met him with open lips. Luis and Hailey were gently twisting my nipples and stretching them. And Zuri, my chief tormentor, was slamming her fingers in and out of me like an engine.

I can normally feel my orgasm building and anticipate it. This one exploded on me without any warning and bewildered me with its intensity. My entire body seemed to be on fire. Someone was bellowing into both my ears, deafening me. My eyes were open but I could see nothing. I could feel, though -- my nipples being pulled and squeezed, Kenneth's lips on mine, his tongue arguing with mine, and a piston furiously active in my love box.

After long minutes, the storm passed and I lay back, floating in a place of peace and calm. I heard snatches of conversation and felt people moving my body.

"Just lift her head a little..."

"Get her arms through the sleeves..."

"Gently! Pull it up her legs..."

"Luciana! Luciana" The voice was insistent, and I opened my eyes. Hailey was hovering over me, an anxious look on her face. "What... Are you okay?"

I realized I was lying on a wooden table, looking up at the sky. I recognized Zuri, Luis, and Kenneth, the nervous look on their faces giving way to grins as I woke. Looking around, I saw several strangers backing away from the table.

I remembered it all in a rush. Being naked on a table in the outdoor area of a health club. Dozens of people walking around and staring at me. Waiting anxiously for Kenneth to arrive with my clothes. And the three people around me first shielding my nakedness and then taking advantage of it to stimulate me to...

"You pigs!" I exclaimed. "You made me have an orgasm in a public garden! With all these people watching! How could you?"

Zuri burst into peals of throaty laughter. "You seem to be all right, girl. Had us worried for a minute." She gave me her hand and helped me sit up. I noticed I was wearing my shirt and shorts. They must have put them on me while I was out of it. Zuri had gotten dressed, too, in a peach sundress.

"Thanks for dressing me," I muttered, looking at my friends. They smiled back, relieved I was returning to normal. "I don't know what happened to me. I don't pass out like that." I felt the heat on my face and throat and was thankful for my hispanic complexion that made blushing less apparent.

"Never mind, sweetheart," said Hailey, putting an arm around me. "We all enjoyed it -- what an experience! You came so intensely you passed out! I hope we can do it again some time."

"I sincerely hope not!" I said, swinging my legs off the table. The strangers had all gone back to the walkway, resuming their interrupted walking or jogging. I wondered why they had been around the table earlier. "Shall we leave? I think it's almost opening time for the club."

We exchanged numbers with Zuri and waved to her and Luis as they walked off. I looked around for my shoes and pulled them on while Kenneth brought my bicycle from where I'd put it against a tree. As we walked to the gate, people we passed all grinned at me and some clapped, mystifying me.

* * *

"We still on for the picnic, Ken?" I asked. We had planned on riding down to the river with a picnic lunch and spending the day. "I have a basket ordered at Mama Lucia's."

"Yes, sure," he said, as we both mounted. "If you're sure you're all right? We were a bit thrown back there. I've never seen anyone come like that."

"It was a bit overwhelming, Ken," I confessed. "Everyone else had ridden off and I was the only nude person in the garden. And then all four of you touching me, kissing me. Just sensation overload."

"I guess," he said, grinning. "So now I know how to give you a monster climax. I just need three assistants." He ducked as I swung at him, nearly falling off my bike.

I got off the bike at Mama Lucia's and went to collect the picnic basket. It was fun to talk to her in Spanish. Since leaving home, I rarely got to use my first language. I paid in cash and collected the change. She came to the door and wished me a happy day.

"A happy day, eh?" said Kenneth, as we rode off. "Well, it's started with an orgasm, so I'd say you're well on the way."

"Shut up!" I said, blushing again. "I didn't want to! The four of you got together and triggered me. Now stop talking about it."

We rode peaceably for the couple of miles to the river and followed the bike path that ran along it. It was barely past nine, and we saw no one else on our way. Kenneth got off his bike after a while.

"This seems as good a spot as any," he said. "The grass is pretty good to sit on and the river is really wide here. Great view."

"I'm fine with it," I said. "We've ridden quite far, actually, so we probably won't have anyone settling down close to us." I spread the sheet he'd brought with him and put the basket down on it to prevent it from flying away.

The breeze off the river was brisk and cold. Kenneth was gawping at my chest and I realized my nipples were erect and poking out through my shirt. My friends had put just my shirt and shorts on my body when the crowd had collected around the table, I guessed.

"Yes, I have your bra and panties in my backpack," Kenneth confirmed. "We just wanted to get you covered quickly. Just too many people had crowded around the table and a couple of guys were reaching for their phones."

"Yeah, I noticed them." I dimly remembered seeing a dozen people near the table, moving away as my friends struggled to get me dressed. "Why did they all come over, anyway? We were being discreet and they were doing their thing on the walkway."

"Well, yes," said Kenneth. He seemed reluctant to say any more. I opened his backpack and looked through it, finding my bra and pulling it out. My panties were a tiny bit of flimsy fabric and took some time to find in the mess of cables, earphones, bottle openers, and other weird junk all men seemed to stuff their backpacks with.

"What do you mean, yes?" I asked, having closed his backpack. "I let Hailey and Zuri and Luis do whatever they wanted. I stayed quiet to avoid attention and people coming over to look at me. What did you people do while I was out?"

"Well, we didn't do anything to collect a crowd," said Kenneth. He paused for a moment and I glared at him till he continued. "You screamed when you climaxed. A rich, full-throated scream that had people thinking we were torturing or murdering you. Every man and woman in that garden rushed to the table."

Llorna
Llorna
102 Followers
12