Luciana 03: The Failed Naked Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no!" I was mortified. "Uh, was that after you guys had dressed me?"

"Um, most of them rushed over while you were still rigid and vocal," said Kenneth. "They came over looking worried and scared. Then they saw Zuri's fingers in you and Hailey and that guy holding your nipples, and they guessed what was going on."

"God, how terrible!" I was blushing a lot today. "I should have stopped Zuri when she started. But I thought an argument would get people looking our way and I didn't want them to." I shook my head.

"Well, never mind," Kenneth said. "Most people were laughing and grinning when they realized you were not dying." I turned my eyes on him and he looked away. "That's why they were clapping and cheering you when we left."

"I hope none of them knows me," I said fervently. How had I ended up making such a spectacle of myself in broad daylight in a public space? "And I hope Hailey won't tell people at work."

"You just have to say a word to her," said Kenneth. "I don't know her that well, but I can see she admires you deeply."

"She's a good friend," I acknowledged. "I must talk to her before we go to work on Monday." Another thought struck me. "Uh, did any of the people around the table get pictures or a video of me, you know?"

"Having an orgasm?" Kenneth grinned. "Oh, man, that would go viral in no time." He shook his head at my horrified expression. "No, at first they were all scared when you screamed. And then by the time they recovered, Zuri was in control. Waved them away and put us all to work, getting some clothes on your body. I'm pretty sure no one got pictures then."

"Then?" I asked. "You think people got pics after? That wouldn't matter, I guess. I had shorts and shirt on.

"Before," Kenneth said. "When I wheeled my bike in, a couple of people were taking pictures, and I was wondering why they were so stirred up. Then I saw you naked on that table."

"Damn," I said. "Well can't be helped, I suppose." I opened the picnic basket and peered inside. "Do you want to eat something now? She's packed breakfast and lunch separately, all neatly labeled."

"No, not right away," said Kenneth, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I shivered as he kissed the back of my neck and his hands held my waist. "Are you hungry?"

"No, I had something to eat before I came to the starting point." I felt Kenneth's hands lift my shirt and his fingers spread on my belly. I felt his chest on my back as I leaned against him. "Ken, what are you doing?"

Keneth had grasped the hem of my shirt and was lifting it. "You were so hot lying on that table, Luciana," he breathed into my ear before nibbling its lobe. "I want to have another look." He lifted my shirt higher, taking it over my head.

Leaving my arms entangled in my bunched up shirt over my head, Kenneth cupped my breasts. I wasn't big enough to fill his hands, but a satisfied hum came from him as he gently kneaded my twins. I strained my ears for the warning sounds of approaching people.

"You're nervous!" Kenneth exclaimed. "I thought we'd enjoy a little naughtiness in this lovely place."

"Of course I'm nervous, doofus!" I couldn't believe this guy. He was playing with my bare breasts in an open place and expected me to be cool. "Anyone could come along and see me."

"Luciana," said, Kenneth, nuzzling my neck, "you were going to participate in the naked bike ride. Surely you knew hundreds of people would be standing along the route?"

"But I would be in a crowd of naked people," I explained. "And I'd be doing it for a noble cause. You mauling my boobies in a public place isn't very noble."

Kenneth laughed and helped me get my shirt completely off my head. "Your tits are a noble cause all by themselves. And those marvelous brown nipples -- I could look at them all day."

"Well, let's do it more discreetly, at least," I said. I walked deeper into the clearing and he followed, never releasing my breasts. I wanted to get my shirt on, but what would a few minutes hurt?

"You looked so hot on that table," Kenneth repeated as we reached the edge of the clearing. "You know, today's the first time I've really had a look at you."

"What do you mean?" I spun towards him, surprised.

"Well, we go to your place after dinner, and you always turn off the lights before we, you know," he said.

I nodded. I had always been shy about getting undressed, and that included while getting intimate. Kenneth lifted my chin and met my open lips. I hoped no one would come along the path, because I was past caring enough to keep a lookout.

"Kenneth, no," I squealed as he tried to slip his thumbs into the waistband of my shorts. "The shorts are all I'm wearing now. You can't take them off."

"But we have to, Luciana," said Kenneth, putting his arms around my waist. "You can't put your panties on unless you take off your shorts. Do you want to go around without underwear?"

"No, but if I remove my shorts now..." I didn't want to say it. I would be naked in a public place. It would sound so silly, considering I had signed up for the naked bike ride through the city.

"If you removed your shorts, Luciana," said Kenneth, gazing into my eyes. "We could have a most wonderful experience to remember for years." This time, I didn't resist as he hooked his thumbs into my shorts.

He kneeled down before me and drew my shorts over my slim hips and down my thighs. Leaning in, he took a deep breath near my pussy. "What a scent, Luciana! Intoxicating!"

"Dummy!" I said, ruffling his hair. I lifted one foot and then the other as he removed my shorts completely. Naked now, I glanced around apprehensively. The woods were quiet and I saw no one on the river. "That's strange," I mused. "The river usually has a lot of boats and kayaks on the weekend."

"I guess half the people are sleeping in," said Kenneth, putting his arms around me and crushing me to him. "And the other half are standing along the route of the nude bike ride. Lucky for us!"

"I hope you're right," I gasped, as he inserted a hand between our bodies. His fingers went up and down my slit, and I could feel the heat building in me. "Ken, do you think we should do all this here? People might come along the path, or on the river."

"Well, we'll hear them on the path," he said comfortably, "All those leaves and twigs make noise. The river is quite far off."

I didn't agree with him, but my brain was not functioning well enough to overrule my pussy. The heat in my lower body was building up to furnace levels as Kenneth found my clit and rubbed it gently and slowly. I moaned softly into his shoulder, wanting him to get on with it.

"The sheet?" he asked, and I shook my head. It was too near the path. I moved to the nearest tree and took a grip on it. If someone came along the path, perhaps I could hide behind it.

I expected Kenneth to get his jeans off and enter me, but he surprised me. Approaching me from behind, he inserted two fingers into my cooze. I was oozing fluid and his fingers slipped in without resistance. I bit my lip as he moved his fingers in and out of me. If there were other picnickers nearby, I didn't want to attract them by moaning.

"Don't panic," he said softly. "It's a motorboat. They'll be past us in a flash. Probably won't have time to see us." His fingers kept up a slow, regular rhythm and the fire in my pussy was spreading to my belly and chest.

I nodded, hoping he was right. I could hear it too, now, a deep roar as the boat came around the curve. Kenneth's hand kept to its rhythm, driving me ever closer to an orgasm. The bark of the tree felt rough on my palms as I held onto it. My orgasm built and burst, flooding my body with pleasure. Kenneth held my body as my orgasm took hold of me.

"Did they see us?" I asked after a while. I leaned against the tree, trying to catch my breath.

"No, I don't think so. They were moving pretty fast and not looking around." Kenneth leaned in for a kiss and I met his lips. "Mmmm, this is the best morning I've ever had."

I wondered if he expected to have sex. Now that I was down from my orgasm, I was uneasy again about being naked. The path seemed quiet but I could hear another boat coming up the river.

"That's a very quiet boat," remarked Kenneth. He turned me around and put his arms around me, holding my boobs gently. Facing the river now,we saw the large boat with a dozen men and women in it. "Oh, shit. Move, Luciana. Get into the trees."

I didn't understand, but the urgency in his voice was enough. I stumbled into the trees after Kenneth, hoping I wouldn't twist an ankle on the uneven surface. He led me several feet into the woods before stopping. I looked curiously at him, wondering why this boat had spooked him.

"Seems to be a birdwatchers club," he said in response. "That's why the boat is so quiet -- they're going slow. The people are all silent, too."

"How do you know?" I asked. I hadn't seen any club banner or signage on the boat. We peered through the trees, seeing the boat stop near the opposite bank.

"Binoculars and telephoto lenses," said Kenneth succinctly. "I know you don't like being photographed nude."

"That was considerate of you," I said, putting my arm around him. I could see the binoculars and cameras myself now. "Damn, they've stopped there. How do I get my clothes?"

"Oh, I can get them for you," said Kenneth. "But let's wait a bit." He pulled me close and we stayed quiet for a while, watching the river. A low hum in the distance amplified into a low roar as another boat with a couple in it appeared, going upriver. They waved to the birdwatchers who seemed disgusted with the noise.

"There seems to be another path up here." Kenneth was looking above us. "Let's see where it goes." I cast a longing look at my clothes on the sheet and followed him as he climbed away.

"There is another path," he said, sounding surprised. "It seems to go up towards the road. Maybe we can use this to get back on to the road."

"Ken," I called out to him as he hurried along. "Let's get back to our spot. We can explore this later."

"It might be a short cut," he said, forging ahead. "We can avoid riding on that rough path. Just give me a couple minutes."

Kenneth paused, and I caught up with him. I wondered why he'd stopped and then knew the answer as a group of college students came around the corner. His hearing was obviously sharper than mine, for he wasn't as taken aback as I was.

"Hi!" Kenneth greeted the mixed bunch of five girls and boys wearing their university's tees. "Lovely day."

"Uh, hi." The girl in the lead, an attractive blonde, was obviously perplexed to meet a fully dressed man and a completely nude girl. "Yes, it's a fine day."

"Kenneth," he said, extending his hand. "And this is Luciana." Trying to appear composed, I shook hands with all of them as we exchanged names.

"... last weekend of good weather, maybe," one of the guys was saying. He'd introduced himself as Simon. "So we're planning to spend the day on the river."

"Yeah, have to celebrate that. Once the weather changes, one never knows when we can get out again," said Mandy, the blonde girl. She waved to the blanket being spread by two of her friends. "Join us. We have enough food and beer."

Kenneth looked at me, and I shrugged. The kids were friendly and none of them seemed creepy. We could spend a few minutes with them before heading back to our spot. And my clothes.

"Here's to clear skies and warm air!" Kenneth held up his plastic glass of beer. The kids all cheered and knocked glasses together before gulping down the cool beer. Kenneth looked at me. "Cold air would be uncomfortable, wouldn't it?"

There was a round of laughter as I felt all eyes on me. The group was trying to be polite and avoid staring before Kenneth brought my nudity up. I almost spilled my beer as I tried to shrink myself.

"Were you people at a nightclub last night?" Gerald was a big, bearded guy with a wide smile. He was the only one of the group who looked old enough to go into a store and come out with beer. His smile was aimed at me right now. "Left your clothes there?"

"No, no." Kenneth answered for me as I fumbled. "She was part of the charity naked bike ride this morning." Close enough to the truth, I thought. "Just hasn't worked up the mood to get dressed. Last weekend of good weather, you know."

"Ha, ha, yes," said Simon. The group was looking at me with more respect than before, I noticed. Undressing for a charity was more honorable than stripping off when wasted at a club, obviously. "Well done, Luciana. That's a great thing you did."

"Have you ever, you know, done it at a club?" Shirley, a short, curvaceous brunette asked me. "Because you were drunk or on a dare?"

"Umm, once, because I lost a wager." I didn't really want to talk about the company Success Party. I hadn't accepted the wager willingly, and being naked with everyone I worked with hadn't been pleasant. "How about you? Anyone managed to get you bare in a public place?"

"Me? No!" Shirley squealed. "I couldn't!"

"I came close, once," said Gerald. "I lost a bet on a game. I had to strip but my friends let me off. Didn't want their girlfriends to see what I had."

"You effing liar!" Simon said after we'd all finished laughing. "No one lets off a bet loser."

We talked cheerfully about bets we'd won, lost, and participated in and sipped the beer. I relaxed as the group cheerfully accepted my being nude among them. I saw them looking me over from time to time, but felt entirely safe.

"Been good to meet you people," Kenneth said, putting his glass in the trash bag.

"Yeah, likewise," said Gerald, standing up with us. "We should get together again."

"Absolutely," said Kenneth. "Got a card in your pocket, Luciana?"

I glared at him as the others snickered at my clothesless state. Simon offered his phone to Kenneth to enter his number. I waved back to them as we turned and went down the path towards our picnic spot.

"Whoosh!" said Kenneth as we found the way down. "That was unexpected. But you handled it like a champ!"

"I didn't want to!" I exclaimed. "But it was so sudden I couldn't avoid it. I didn't want to run away squealing."

"Yeah, that would be just childish." Kenneth stopped walking and looked around. "I think this is the way down to our place." He turned to me. "Do you want to get dressed, or are you up for some more adventures?"

I glared at him. Grinning, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me close. I opened my lips as his descended. The lovely setting, feeling Kenneth's hands on my bare waist and his lips on mine ignited me again. I felt a trickle escape my cooze and start down my thigh.

Kenneth pulled away and held my face. Running a finger along my cheek he brought it to my lips. I opened my mouth and took it in. Looking him in the eyes I ran my tongue over his fingertip.

"That's giving me ideas," said Kenneth, grinning at me. "My apartment is closer. Let's get our bikes and go." He kissed me again. "We'll come back for your clothes after."

* * *

Please take a moment to rate this story using the stars below. Your comments are also appreciated; they guide me in telling the further adventures of my characters.

Thank you!

12