Lucian's Temptations Pt. 05

Story Info
Camille experiences another woman for the first time.
7.3k words
4.64
4.2k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucian, the man is sexy and gorgeous, but when he transitions into the Devil, he is vicious and evil and highly sexual in his perverted way. If you have enjoyed my previous chapters, I hope you continue to enjoy his temptations in this one, but please read no further if you do not like, nor approve of rough, hard core sex. This is not a nice love story!

Thank you for all your positive votes. Please continue to vote highly if you enjoy this chapter. It is very encouraging to get an 'H' on a story!

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

---------------------

Mike was struck by how clear and crisp the night was as he drove home from his card school. He was on a high, having cleared the pot a number of times with his winning streak, and was now £300 better off!

The moon was full and illuminated the road ahead. Other than the foxes playing in the moonlight, there was no-one to be seen on the common. It was very late now and he yawned as he carefully drove his car. Perhaps he'd had one too many whiskies so needed to be careful. His mind wandered to his host's luscious large breasted wife. He recalled how she deliberately leant over the table each time she refilled his glass, drooping her enormous tits tantalisingly in front of him; he could almost reach them with his tongue. Mmmm she was definitely up for it, he just knew he would get to fuck her soon.

He was just nearing the sharp bend towards the pond and accelerated into it as usual. But what the hell was that animal in front of him. A dog? A sheep? He couldn't quite make it out. He applied his brakes, but there was no mistaking it as it suddenly stood on just its hind legs. He saw the large horns and the mesmerising yellow eyes. It grew more and more upright, larger and larger as a thick mist slowly descended around him. His heart beat fast. He knew it was Satan.

The demon's wings spread over the car and Mike lost all control. He cursed as his car skidded off the road into the dark muddy pond. And then a sense of dread and panic as the car started to sink in the water. He pulled frantically at the door handles to escape but they were firmly locked by Satan's power. He pulled, pushed and banged on the windows to no avail. He screamed for help fruitlessly in the darkness of what was to become his watery grave. The cold water quickly seeped in around him until it was up to his chin. He knew Satan was bestowing his final punishment on him.

He thought of his family, his life, his faith. He didn't know who to pray to before he submerged beneath the icy water. He finally opted for good over evil. Satan had not been kind to him.

--------------

Camille hadn't slept properly since hearing about Mike's awful death. She was terrified of what else Satan would do to anyone who came into contact with her. She had made her excuses to James regarding their lunch, but she knew that it was probably not the last she would hear from him. Perhaps she should be honest with him and tell him the truth? But, he probably wouldn't believe her. It all sounded just too incredible.

Lucian, meanwhile, was behaving as if nothing had happened. Should she ask him? No, she thought better of it. She would just continue to be his faithful wife, even though she was, in truth, frightened of him. And yet, he could still be so loving and gentle when he was in his human guise. She sometimes struggled to believe herself what he could actually become, and what he was truly capable of.

***

"I have been thinking, we should invite some friends around one evening. Perhaps it's time you experienced another man." He said.

She was shocked. After Mike, she really didn't think he would want her touched by any other man, but now he was actually suggesting it.

"So I am going to ask our new members, Ros and Dane, if they would like to come for drinks - and more." He had been very taken with the plump whore's huge nipples and wanted to have more of them. He had been fantasising for weeks over what he would like to do to them. And on top of that, after Mike, he now wanted to see his wife actually fucked by another man. He wanted to watch them together while he fucked Dane's wife. Yes, he felt quite excited by the prospect. "What do you think?" He asked Camille casually.

"Well, he is very attractive and sexy. I guess if you want anyone to fuck me, then he would be a good choice."

"Excellent. I will get Tim to make arrangements for next week then." He told her and wandered off, licking his lips at the prospect of getting hold of those killer nipples again, his cock getting hard in his pants.

---------------------

Camille had decided to do a little shopping prior to her encounter with Dane. What should she wear? She knew Lucian would want her dressed in something black and shiny, so where better to find something than La Baise Chaud.

"Bonjour Madame Natas." Said Yvette. "How lovely to see you again." She simpered at Camille as she walked through the door. "And how is that delicious husband of yours?" She asked.

Camille didn't like the way she had enquired. Had she had sex with Lucian, she wondered to herself. She told her that all was good and what kind of outfit she was looking for. Yvette immediately produced a black two piece in stretchy, shiny pvc.

Camille took it into the dressing room to try. It was very tight and quite difficult to get on, but eventually she managed it and surveyed herself in the surrounding mirrors. The skirt was cut out around her ass so that her naked cheeks stuck through, temptingly saying "Come fuck my ass with your huge cock, big man." The top had snapper fastenings down the back, and buckles across the front so that it could be tightened around her large tits. Yes, she felt extremely sexy in it. It was perfect. Lucian would love her in it and he would enjoy watching her fucked in it no doubt.

She paid and left and as she started to walk towards Piccadilly, she heard someone calling her name. She turned around to see James sprinting towards her. Her heart leapt when she saw him. He was even more good looking than last time they met.

"Camille, it's great to see you. What are you doing in London?" He asked.

"I'm staying in our London apartment," she told him "and just doing a spot of shopping. I'd better get back before Lucian get's home." She said, scared in case Lucian should somehow see them together.

"Why don't you come and have some lunch with me? We never did have that chat." He said.

She tried making excuses, but he was insistent. How would Lucian know? Just this once, she told herself.

***

They had found a cute Italian just off the main drag. Very unlikely they would be seen together here she thought. James ordered pasta for both of them and a bottle of Proscecco. She felt very relaxed with him as they chatted, but then he reached over to take her hand. He looked into her eyes and she immediately felt the electricity run through her. She tried to pull away, but he held her tightly. She was melting inside. "Let's get to know each other better." He said. "You know I never really understood what happened. I really liked you - still really like you, and I know you feel the same way."

She pulled her hand from his, her heart beating rapidly. "I'm sorry James, it could never be - it can't be. I'm married now."

"I know that, but why did you marry him so suddenly, and you can't tell me you're actually happy with him are you? I know you were probably impressed by his money and power, but how can you love a man who doesn't respect you? What kind of man demeans his wife like he did to you that night in Soho? I really wanted to hit him. Do you really love him?"

"Actually I do in a strange way. You wouldn't begin to understand. You will never understand what is between us James. I can't explain."

"Then try, I want to understand, because I really like you, and I want more."

Camille groaned. She wanted more too, but she didn't want James to get hurt.

"Look, I admit I really like you James and I was really upset when things didn't happen between us, but it was an arranged marriage between Lucian and myself. My family had promised me from the day I was born, so you see I could never have been with you. It could just never be."

"Arranged? They sold you out as just a baby. How could they possibly have wanted you to marry someone like him? I guess it was the money was it? So couldn't you have said no? They couldn't force you in this day and age."

"They didn't force me. I wanted him. I still want him. You would never understand James. I do love him, but it's a different kind of love to what you and I could have had." She explained.

"Then let's meet each other secretly. Let's experience that kind of love together. I really want you Camille. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since we last met."

He leaned over the table and started to kiss her.

"There are things you simply can't begin to understand James. It would be too dangerous for us to meet. Lucian would soon find out, and I just don't know what he would do to you. I've already warned you how powerful he is. I don't want you hurt."

"I'm prepared to take the risk. How will he know if we are discreet?" He asked.

"Believe me, he will find out. This must be the last time you see me." She told him firmly, but James would not give up. He wanted her desperately.

They stood outside the restaurant and he pulled her towards him. She opened her mouth willingly to allow his soft tongue to enter. They both needed each other so badly.

"I will not give up on us ." He told her. "I'll be in touch again."

Camille shook her head and sighed. "Goodbye James." She said firmly as she walked away from him.

***

Lucian wanted to see the outfit Camille had purchased from Yvette for the sex evening he had arranged with Dane and Ros. She laid the shiny black outfit on the bed for him to see.

"Perfect, I love it, and so will Dane." He said as he held up the open ass skirt in his hands. "I can't wait to see you fucked in this." And to fuck you myself, he thought.

In fact it was all too much of a temptation, and he pushed her on to the bed, pulled up her skirt and ripped off her lace panties. He pulled his cock out of his pants and rammed it straight into her tight wet pussy, fucking her hard until he came quickly inside her.

"Mmm that was good for starters." He said. Camille lay next to him, her mind on gentle James and how different things could have been.

-------------------

"Are you nearly ready, they'll be here in a minute?" Lucian shouted into the dressing room.

Camille carefully stepped out in her hooker's heels. She slowly did a twirl so that Lucian could see her beautiful tight ass cheeks on full display in the shiny black pvc spanking skirt.

"Shit you look amazing." He said pulling her towards him and kissing her passionately. "It seems unfair Dane should get to fuck you first." He said as he rubbed his hands over the skirt and squeezed her ass, his cock hardening at the thought of watching his wife fucked by the ebony giant. He turned her around to survey her ass fully. "Quite delicious." He said, as he bent down and pulled open her ass cheeks. He pushed his tongue between them and started to lick her hole. She groaned and squirmed as he squeezed her buttocks. "I wish I had time to fuck you now, but I guess I will have to wait my turn" He said as he stood up and took hold of her hand to lead her downstairs to their waiting guests.

***

They stood together in the living room, exchanging niceties as they sipped their glasses of champagne. Camille felt nervous, but Dane was clearly trying to put her at ease. He liked what he was looking at very much and his hard cock did very little to hide his feelings towards her. She noticed his bulge and smiled knowingly at him.

Lucian's eyes were firmly fixed on Ros's huge nipples. She could tell he wasn't really interested at looking at her face, so loosened the zipper on her pvc dress so that he could get a better look at her massive tits which he couldn't drag his eyes from. He was practically salivating as she slowly unfastened the front of her dress, and he pulled her towards him.

"Mmm I'm looking forward to playing with those amazing nipples again." He whispered in her ear, then pushed his tongue into her mouth, and dropped his hand inside her dress to get hold of her tits which she willingly accepted. He was so gorgeous, she couldn't wait for him to fuck her again. She could feel the wetness seeping from her pussy. Dane started to kiss Camille too and squeezed her tits through the soft shiny vinyl.

"Let's take this upstairs now." Said Lucian, and taking Ros by the hand he led the way to one of the large guest suites.

The room housed a huge emperor sized bed along with a couple of chaises. It was sumptuously decorated. Lucian took hold of Camille and led her towards the bed.

"Get on there." He instructed. She carefully climbed on to the bed, her tight skirt restricting her movements. "Turn around and face this way." He told her.

"Right Dane she's all yours now. Do what you want with her." He said as he took hold of Ros again and headed for the chaise.

Dane started to unfasten his leather pants, his huge cock immediately springing forward. How lucky was he to get to fuck the 'boss's' wife, he thought to himself. He took hold of her beautiful locks of red hair and pulled her head towards him. "Open wide." He said before thrusting his cock straight into her mouth.

Lucian sat on the chaise with Ros beside him, his hand down the front of her dress, fondling those voluptuous tits whilst watching Camille sucking off the giant of a man. She gagged and groaned as he pushed in and out of her mouth. Lucian unfastened his pants and started to stroke his own cock, before Ros bent over and took him in her mouth. He gasped as she started to lick and suck him. "Mmmm." He groaned, holding her head down as he fucked her mouth, his eyes firmly fixed on Camille.

Dane withdrew his cock and pulled Camille towards him and started to kiss her. Lucian watched jealously as the two of them snogged hard, sucking on each others tongues. Dane was rubbing his hands all over her vinyl encased tits, and started to unfasten the two buckles at the front of her top until he could pull her luscious breasts free. He bent down and took her right nipple into his mouth, drawing hard on it with his lips. Camille gasped as he suckled her and squeezed both her tits with his hands. He took hold of her nipple rings in between his teeth and gently pulled on them. And then he reached to her back, giving her top a tug until the snappers ripped apart. He pulled it off her, tossing it to the floor. Her heavy tits hung free like two delicious ripe melons as he sucked hard on both of them.

Lucian couldn't contain himself. He pulled Ros up by her hair and threw her back on to the chaise. He climbed on top of her, unzipping her dress as far as it would go, then taking it in both hands he ripped hard until there was a loud tearing sound as he tore it open completely revealing her voluptuous naked body, her beyond huge breasts and nipples on full display. He immediately took the lipstick sized nipples into his mouth and started to suck and chew on them while Ros groaned and screamed beneath him in ecstasy.

Meanwhile Camille groaned as Dane lavished more and more attention on her breasts, fondling and sucking them. Finally he stopped and ran his hands down her tight shiny skirt, squeezing the cheeks of her naked ass.

"Turn around and kneel." He instructed. She did as she was told and he took hold of her butt in his hands, kissing and licking, opening her crack so that he could lick all the way down before pushing his fingers into her extremely wet pussy. She groaned as he pushed in and out. Camille was dripping wet when he started to push his tongue into her cunt, opening her pussy lips wide so that he could enter her. "Mmm delicious pussy juice." He said as he licked the cream out of her, savouring it on his tongue.

His cock was swollen and hard as he started to push it inside her. She squealed as he pushed right in, hitting the back of her uterus, screaming with delight as he started to pound her. He pulled her by her hair so that her head was up, then held on to both her hands behind her back, her tits bouncing wildly as he pummelled her.

Lucian pulled away from Ros's nipples and watched what was happening to his wife. The giant was holding her still as he fucked her hard. Lucian felt a mixture of jealousy, fury and huge sexual arousal watching his wife's utter helplessness as she was ravished by this glistening, sweaty muscular specimen of a man. Lucian's eyes were changing colour and his horns began to appear. Ros looked at him, knowing exactly how he was transforming. Fearful for what he would do to her.

She watched as he grabbed a bra like object from the table. "Put this on!" He growled at her. He pulled off the remains of her dress and pulled the leather harness over her. It was then she noticed the metal teeth on it. Lucian fixed the teeth to either side of her nipples, then started to tighten it. She groaned as they dug into her, opening the holes in her nipples wider and wider as he tightened, until they were wide enough for him to insert his tongue.

He pushed her back on to the chaise and crawled up the soft flabby folds of her body towards her huge breasts, then pushed his black pointed tongue inside her nipples. She groaned and screamed as he fucked them in and out with his tongue, squeezing her huge fleshy mammaries with his fingers and claws. "Mmmm, I shall open them wide so that I can fuck them properly." He told her. "You have the most delicious nipples I have ever come across."

He then worked his way down to her very wet cunt and pulling it open with his talons he sank his tongue in between all her luscious vacuous flesh, into her sopping opening. She screamed as he sucked hard on her pierced clit.

"Now baby, it's time for that sweet little ass of yours." Dane said as he started to lick around her pink little flower. He gently pushed in one of his fingers. Camille groaned. And then he slowly unzipped the lower part of her tight pvc skirt so that she could move her legs wider. Camille unfastened the top part and threw the skirt aside so that she was completely naked. "Mmmm butt naked you beautiful girl." He said as he reached for the bottle of oil on the side. He squirted it over her ass, before coating his prick with it. "Ready yourself for big daddy to come in." He told her as he gently started to push his massive cock into her anus.

Lucian turned to see what was happening as Camille screamed loudly when Dane started to fuck her ass. She was breathing deeply and grunting as he pushed in and out of her. Lucian really wanted to grab hold of Dane and throw him against the wall, but he was also enjoying what he was watching as the performance unfolded in front of him. He stroked his very erect cock, and really wanted to fuck his wife too, but instead he turned his attentions towards Ros again. He headed for her tits and tightened the claws even harder so that her nipples would be open enough to accommodate his cock. He dragged her over to the other side of the bed and tied her hands to the headboard. He didn't want any interference as he fucked those nipples.

Camille rubbed her clit as Dane fucked her ass, then watched with huge sexual fascination at what her husband was doing to Ros. She could see the holes in her enormous nipples were open wide and pink and glistening as Lucian started to push the tip of his cock in. Ros screamed and groaned as he fucked in and out of her right breast, her nipple clinging hard to his prick as he pushed back and forth. She wanted to rub her clit, but her hands were tied. He pulled out then headed for her left one. Again she screamed as he entered it, but it felt so good as he fucked them, she knew she would soon come. She opened her legs wide to allow her squirting juices to shower the bed. Lucian headed down to her pussy to lick up all her juice before turning to Dane. Ros was a quivering mass under his tongue and spasmed again as she came and came.

12