Lucian's Temptations Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now it was Camille's turn. He pushed Dane towards his wife then rammed his cock hard into Camille's ass. She screamed as he ripped her apart while he watched Dane fucking Ros's huge nipples. Both women were screaming in ecstasy and pain.

He pulled out of Camille and pushed her over towards Ros's open legs. "Eat her pussy." He instructed. Camille hesitated, so he pushed her face into the wet folds of Ros's fleshy dripping vulva. "Lick her." He growled. Camille reluctantly started to lick her pussy while Ros squirmed beneath her tongue. Satan climbed behind her, once again thrusting his huge prick up her ass. "Yes, fuck that fat bitch while I fuck you." He screeched, as he pushed back and forth harder and harder.

Their evening of debauchery continued into the early hours of the morning until each one of them were sated and exhausted. Camille was dripping in Dane's sticky white cum, and Ros's tits burned from within where Satan had filled her huge open nipples with his acidic seed. Lucian finally carried Camille away to their bedroom.

***

Camille awoke to the feel and sound of Lucian lapping at her pussy, sucking on her labia and clit. He loved the taste of a woman the morning after a night of hot sex. He even thought he could still smell and taste Ros on her lips. Delicious. He climbed on top of her and licked and sucked her tits, at the same time, pushing his hard cock into her beautiful soft wet pussy. She groaned as he fucked her, finally exploding inside her.

She headed to the shower to remove all traces of sex. What a night. Dane was everything she thought he would be, but what surprised her most was Ros. She had never before considered the possibility of sex with another woman, but she had really enjoyed her time spent with her. When Lucian had first pushed her into it she felt shy, and to be honest, not sure she wanted to. But once she had started to lick the other woman's pussy, she felt incredibly turned on. She remembered how she had opened her up and pushed her soft tongue deep inside her pink wet cunt. She loved the feel and taste of her, and now she wanted more.

She had climbed on top of her soft voluptuous body and moved Dane aside, wanting those fascinatingly huge nipples in her mouth, desperately. She removed the harness that was fastened around them, then taking hold of one large luscious tit at a time, she took her huge nipples and areolas into her mouth, gently suckling and nibbling them. They felt amazing, incredibly swollen and delicious against her tongue.

Ros was ecstatic. There was nothing quite like the gentle attention of another woman. She stroked Camille's hair as she suckled on her. The men had simply stood back and watched them awhile, stroking their huge cocks, readying themselves to fuck each one of the women.

"Come now baby." Ros had said as she had gently moved Camille to the side of her before taking hold of her breasts and sucking them. Camille groaned as she'd laid back while Ros suckled on her nipples, and opened her legs for the men to eat her pussy too. Both of them had gone down on her, frantically licking, chewing and pulling on her piercing. It was all too much for her and she jerked and spasmed wildly as she came over their tongues again and again.

***

Now Camille took the shower gel in her hands and gently rubbed her tits, all the time remembering. Her fingers moved down to her pussy as she thought of how the two men had fucked her. Her mouth, her cunt and her ass. She wished she had nipples like Ros, so that those could have been fucked too. Her piercings were tingling with excitement as she remembered the moment Dane had showered her in his cum and Lucian had emptied his seed into Ros's tits, her screams as the cum burned inside her.

Camille was panting loudly as her fingers pushed in and out of her cunt making herself come, and Lucian smiled as he watched her through the opening in the bathroom door.

***

Camille had fantasised for days after her encounter with Ros and Dane. Perhaps she should suggest another party to Lucian - maybe with Serina and Lance? She had admired the milk whore's juicy tits before and would love to suckle them too. She was just imagining what it would be like to drink her milk when her phone pinged, pulling her from her sexual reverie. She grabbed it to see a text message from James. Her heart leapt. He wanted to know how she was and if they could meet. Her first inclination was to say no, but then she recalled how Lucian had been happy to watch her being fucked by Dane, so would he now be so angry if she were to see James? She decided to take the chance.

-----------------

Lucian was away on business as usual, so Camille took the opportunity to meet with James. She was staying in their London apartment, so met him at a hotel bar. She was anxious to meet somewhere she and Lucian weren't known. It was a small boutique hotel, tucked away near Marylebone. James was already seated at the bar when she walked in.

"Hello gorgeous." He said, as his eyes wandered up and down Camille's body. She wore a tight black dress which accentuated her large firm breasts and tiny waist. Her stunning red hair cascaded down her shoulders and back. James wanted her desperately. He just knew tonight would be the night. They would make love together at last. He was yet to tell her he had paid for a room already.

They chatted freely with each other. She so loved relaxed, normal conversation with some one of her own age for a change. She loved her husband, but he was so much older than her. He wasn't interested in talking about what latest show she was watching on Netflix; what music she was into, celebrity gossip. When they talked it was always about business, money, power and sex. And always plenty of sex.

"So what are your plans later this evening?" James asked.

"What do you mean? After I leave here? I guess I'll just return to an empty apartment, watch tv then go to sleep." She said.

"How about staying here with me?" He asked tentatively. "I really want to make love with you."

She so wanted to, but ... "I don't know James. If Lucian finds out, I just don't know what he'll do to you. You don't know what he's capable of, and I would never forgive myself if you were hurt."

"I'm prepared to take that risk. No-one knows you're here. How would he find out?"

Camille knew there were ways he could see what she was doing, but would he be that bothered now that he had allowed Dane to fuck her?

They carried on talking, going back and forth over the subject, until at last Camille gave in. She wanted him so badly.

James took her by her hand and led her to his room.

***

They stood in the entrance, entwined together. He stroked her face as he kissed her deeply. She was so beautiful, so sexy. He wanted her, he needed her.

He started to unzip her dress and slowly pulled it off her until it puddled at her feet. He gasped as he took in her sheer black bra and panties and her stockings. His cock was so hard and ready. She was beyond sexy. She oozed sex. He had never had a girlfriend as gorgeous as Camille. And never a girlfriend with such huge voluptuous tits. He never realised how well endowed she was when they were at school. He guessed she'd kept them firmly under wraps. Well now he couldn't wait to remove her bra and see them in their full glory.

He kissed her hard and reached around her back to unclasp the bra. It loosened immediately and he slipped the straps down over her shoulders, lettting it fall to the floor. Omg, Her breasts were even more magnificent than he'd imagined. Soft firm creamy melons, topped with the most delicious pink cherry nipples and silver piercings. He couldn't contain himself, he dived straight for them, taking her nipples into his mouth, one at a time, gently kneading her soft flesh with his hands as he sucked and pulled hard on the silver rings. Camille gasped as he licked and chewed, twirling her nipples with his tongue. It had never felt so equisite with any other girl. His cock was painfully hard. He needed to get inside her before he exploded.

He pushed her on to the bed and pulled off her panties. She instinctively opened her legs wide.

"Eat my pussy James. Drink my juices." She told him.

Oh God, he didn't know if he would be able to hold back. Her clean waxed cunt and her pierced clit shone at him. What the hell was with all her piercings? He was sure the Camille he had known would never have had those done. It had to be Lucian who had persuaded her. He bent down between her legs and started to lick her, sucking her clit into his mouth, and gently tugging on the piercing with his teeth. He pushed a couple of fingers into her dripping wet cleft as he sucked on her. She groaned,

"Take my stockings off James." She instructed.

He slowly unclipped the garter belt, never having done it before, the sweet titilation of it all becoming too much for him. He needed to get inside her. He couldn't hold back much longer. He slowly pulled each sheer stocking down her legs, discarding them both together with the belt, then climbed on top of her beautiful naked body, groaning as he pushed his cock inside her. His muscular chest against her two deliciously soft cushions beneath him.

"Oh god Camille, your'e so beautiful, so incredibly sexy. I've wanted you for so long." He said as he pushed in and out of her. He could feel the heat rising in his balls as his thick white cum sprayed the insides of her luscious warm wet cunt.

James rolled to her side, gently kissing her lips. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back babes." He apologised.

"Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities for me tonight." She told him as she snuggled into his arms and stroked his beautiful chest with her fingers. He really was so gorgeous, and so young. She wanted more of him.

***

Lucian was currently in Paris on business, but as was usual on his trips, he had taken a whore for the night. He had just unfastened the sexy black pvc body she was wearing, pulling it open to reveal her huge fake tits, and was currently in the process of devouring them. He loved tits of all shapes and sizes and her surgically enhanced 36G's were particularly delectable! As she lay back on the bed her perfect mounds and nipples pointed skywards. She groaned as he leant over them, and sucked hard, twirling her erect nipples between his teeth, his tongue lapping at them.

Eventually she moved and made her way down to his huge swollen cock. He was laid back on the bed as the whore gently licked and sucked his large member, enjoying the feel of her soft wet lips working up and down him, stroking and squeezing the soft black squeaky vinyl in his fingers while she sucked and licked his balls. But suddenly his thoughts turned to Camille. The magic from her piercings connecting with him.

He concentrated until he could see her. Someone was fucking her. Who was it? And then he rolled off. He could see his face, it was that little fucker, James. How dare he take what belonged to the Devil. He would have to deal with him, but in a different way than with Mike. It would be too obvious. But Camille would pay for allowing this - now!

He grabbed the whore by her hair and pulled her hard from his cock. She was shocked as he roughly threw her back on to the bed, tying her wrists to the headboard with some rope. He glared at her with his startling yellow eyes, and then she noticed the horns growing from his head. She tried to scream, but nothing came from her mouth. What had he become? She was truly frightened of this beast. He turned off the light so she would not see him as he transformed further.

She felt him tie more rope around her, this time around her tits, and wrapping it around her body, he tied it tightly so that her huge tits were now two hard balls. Then he fastened screws to her nipples and tightened hard so that they stretched and grew inside the clear plastic containers. The moonlight from the window shone on both of them. The shiny black vinyl she wore reflected in the light and she could see his skin was now red and his horns were large. She now knew she was about to be fucked by the Devil. She closed her eyes and cried inside and prayed.

He straddled her with his legs and took hold of the vinyl in his hands. There was a loud tearing sound as he ripped it open down the front of her torso, right underneath her crotch. He stretched it down so that he could access her cunt. Her legs were lifted by two invisible hands as he started to insert his long black tongue into her.

"Camille you will enjoy this." He said. "I told you only to fuck who I want you to fuck. Now you must pay for it."

***

Camille had been fast asleep next to James, but abruptly awoke to her husband's voice. She could see from the corner of her eye that James was fast asleep, but she was unable to move. She couldn't talk. She couldn't scream. She could only lay transfixed as the sheet was pulled from her body. Her tits ached as though they were tied and something pulled at her nipples. And then his tongue. She felt him entering her. Again she heard Satan telling her she must pay for what she had done. She was scared. Really scared. Not just for herself, but for James too.

***

The whore could feel him fucking her with his huge tongue, licking all around her pussy, lapping at her juices, sucking them into his mouth. His long talons reached up to her tits then tightened the screws further. Her tits felt on fire from the pain, and then he pushed two of his fingers into her wet pussy, the sharpness from his talons ripping at her inside.

He came towards her with his mouth, and she could smell his foul breath as he leaned over to kiss her. She was repulsed as his long tongue entered her lips and touched the back of her throat, but she could do nothing. There was no escaping Satan. She screamed loudly within as he pulled off the screws and immediately bit on her nipples with his sharp long teeth, sucking them hard until blood trickled from them.

***

Camille screamed inside as she felt Lucian chewing hard on her painful nipples. His teeth were digging into the flesh of her soft breasts.

"Are you enjoying this my love? Are you enjoying your husband's attentions?" He screeched in her mind. "I did not give my permission for that boy to fuck you. I warned you before. Do not disobey me again. You cannot ever disobey Satan, your husband."

"Oh, you are not sated yet, well neither am I." He said as she felt him move back down towards her pussy. "You want to be fucked, so I will fuck you like never before!"

***

"Now Camille, lets get to that cunt and ass of yours properly." He said as he took hold of the vinyl again. The whore's legs were in the air as he ripped hard once again, until her flowery hole was exposed to him. He stretched the shiny fabric open wide and started to lick her cunt again. "Mmm your cunt is so delicious and I bet those flaps taste good too." He said as he sucked her labia into his mouth. Once again she tried to scream as he chewed on them with his sharp teeth.

And who was Camille? Why did he keep calling her by that name. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see this truly terrifying beast as he consumed her body. Please let this end she begged inside.

"Shut up whore and enjoy." He hissed at her, before prising open her ass hole with his talons. Then spitting on her he started to lick her whole anal area, before stroking his huge long prick. "Get ready for me, I'm coming in" He screamed as he roughly pushed into her ass, grabbing her tightly with his hands around her neck as he fucked her ass hard.

***

Camille felt her ass hole being pounded by her husband's huge cock. Her painful, tender breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. She was struggling to breath with the tightness around her throat. And then she felt as if something large was being pushed into her cunt. Her legs were wide, enjoying the feeling of fullness between them. She groaned and writhed on the bed.

James awoke to the sound of Camille groaning and jerking around in the bed. Her eyes were closed, but her legs were wide and she was squirming around as if she was being fucked. He tried to wake her from her dream, but then she started to come. Spasm after spasm. What the hell? He took hold of her shaking her, trying to wake her.

Camille heard her husband scream "Get that fucker off you!" And suddenly she awoke to find James on the floor.

"What the hell were you dreaming Camille?" He groaned, rubbing his shoulder. "Does this happen often?" He asked.

"I'm sorry James. Did I push you"

"Yes, but I'm ok." He said as he climbed back into the bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her. "Are you ok, you're shaking?" He asked.

"Actually, no, I'm not. I need to tell you the truth. The whole story." She said.

***

Satan had emptied the contents of his huge cock into the whore's ass. The hot acidic cum was agony as it pumped inside her and she had passed out completely from the pain. Satan induced her into a long sleep as he removed all the ropes and cleaned the blood from her ravished body. He stripped the remnants of her body suit from her. Then he removed the large black dildo he had rammed into her pussy, His magic would mend her by the morning. She would remember nothing.

He had dealt with his wife, but now he would also deal with that boy. He would make sure he never went near her again. He wouldn't want to. He no longer have a need or desire for her.

***

"So you seriously want me to believe that Lucian is Satan?" James said, astounded at her story.

"It's true, and he is extremely dangerous. He knows you have been with me, and that is why he punished me in my dreams. You've got to believe me. My body still aches from where he hurt me. I dread to think who he actually used to do this with, and what state she must be in. I know he will hurt you too if we continue. He has warned me for the final time and your life is in danger now. I must leave in the morning, and we must not meet again. Never."

James just couldn't get his head around her incredible story of how she had been promised to Satan as a baby, and what she had endured being married to him. Was she really telling the truth or was she slightly insane; or maybe she just had an extremely vivid imagination? Could the Devil really be living amongst them? Certainly her husband didn't behave like most men he had come across. What kind of man would expose his wife's breasts in public or request his wife to have piercings on her genetalia. But that didn't make him Satan. He was just domineering.

"Look, I can see you doubt my story. Well that's fine, but the point is I cannot see you again, no matter what you believe. Now let's sleep." She said as she turned her back on him and tried to sleep. But her mind wouldn't shut down. She couldn't help wondering how Lucian would treat her when he returned home. But more importantly, what had he got planned for James? Her heart beat fast as she remembered Mike's awful fate.

12