Lucid Dream

Story Info
Maybe his first trans experience?
843 words
4.21
7.5k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gradually woke from his lucid dream to find that his penis was hard and pressing against something warm, as it was in the dream. In his wakeful state he was sliding his penis back and forth between a woman's ass cheeks. The room was too dark to see her. He tried to remember how she got there.

It was a perfect day in the Bahamas. He went out to explore a remote beach and heard shouts and laughter coming from the next cove. He waded through the water to the cove and found a volley ball game in progress, four on one side, three on the other. He was noticed immediately and a girl called out to him.

"Hey, come on over and even up the game! These guys are killing us. Come on!"

It was four guys against three girls, so he joined the girls team. Everyone was about his age and looked reasonably looked pretty good. No ugly ducklings in this crew. They played for half an hour until the girls team pulled even with the guys, then called it quits when the score was tied. Introductions were made, hands shaken, hugs given and received.

The house was up a short sandy trail, a beautiful contemporary structure on a hill. An afternoon at the pool and a late dinner with his new friends left everyone a little sleepy after all of the wine and weed. He remembered crashing on a large sectional sofa. Later someone took his hand and brought him to a bedroom. A girl with a soft voice said, "You can sleep in here. It's private and very quiet. See you in the morning." The door closed behind her. He kicked off his clothes and fell into the bed, asleep almost instantly.

His erection grew fierce as his mystery bed mate, spooning with him, began to undulate her hips and push back against his penis. As always, he leaked copious pre-come, lubricating his penis and her cleft. He reached around in search of a breast. She swatted his hand away with a soft "No." He tried again, this time searching for her pussy, and was swatted away again. "Not yet." Beggars can't be choosers. With his free hand, he squeezed one of her ass cheeks down, forming an almost complete tunnel around his slippery penis. The heat and the mystery of his encounter brought him to the brink. She sensed it.

"Wait." She reached around and took his penis in her hand while raising one leg. She said, in a more husky voice, "Fuck my ass," while guiding him to her opening. He penetrated her and began to stroke. She moaned and started fucking him back. The pressure from her tight ass was sublime. He reached his climax and she seemed to be a moment behind him. He ejaculated hard into her ass and while still coming he reached around to find her clit and help her along. He found himself with a cock in his hand. Without thinking he instinctively started to jerk the uncut cock. "She" tensed up and started coming immediately, thrusting hard into his hand. He tightened his grip just a little. It was a massive ejaculation. He had semen all over his hand as he continued to milk her softly. He let go of the cock as he slipped out of her ass. She sighed deeply. His breathing slowed. His fuzzy brain was addled with post sex bliss and plenty of red wine. He didn't quite understand what had just happened. She said, "Thank you" as she stirred and left the bed and then the room. He touched his own penis with his sticky hand. He slowly hardened again as he stroked himself, his hand slick with her semen. He had a small orgasm and then drifted off to sleep.

He woke to a spectacular view of the ocean. He vaguely remembered the night. There was a huge wet spot on the bed and dried semen all over his penis and hand and pubic hair. Did he really fuck a guy's ass and jerk him off? Was the whole thing a dream with nocturnal emissions, conjured up by his day in the sun with the beautiful girls? He showered and dressed and left the room. His new friends were all in the kitchen having coffee and breakfast. The radiant redhead said, "Good morning sleepy head! You must have been worn out." She smiled.

"Thanks! Yeah, I guess I was pretty tired. That was a long day and night and it was really fun." Everyone nodded and smiled.

"Do you want to hang out again today? We have a boat and we're going snorkeling on a reef up island. We'd all love for you to join us."

"Sure, that sounds awesome." He poured himself a coffee and sat down. He looked around the room. He didn't have a clue. Was it a him or a her-with-a-secret, or just a dream. He found that he didn't actually care. He was looking forward to the day.