Lucidia's Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You better look on a while longer.

Yes, she thought, seeing Corvyn's cock twitch from the light touch of Lucidia's cold fingertips. She would watch for just a little while. Just until she understood what was happening.

Right now, you just need to keep quiet and keep watching.

She bit her lip. Danielle had seen her share of cock and balls, but never shaved clean and pristinely erect, like a marble statue.

Lucidia collected her thoughts with a deep breath.

"Tell me, Corvyn, do you masturbate?"

Corvyn swallowed. Sensing his embarrassment, Lucidia adopted that formal tone she knew Corvyn would find familiar.

"I ask because your health is my responsibility. And while I see that your hygiene is certainly in order, I am concerned about the, er, apparent weightiness of your scrotum."

Hesitantly, Corvyn answered. "I practice an adequate amount of, um, 'personal stimulation'."

"To completion?" came the quick prodding, "you are sure it's enough?"

"Yes. Yes, I believe so."

"An imbalance of humors is a serious thing, Corvyn. I have heard an excess of phlegma spermatis can lead to irritability and psychosis. I cannot have my headservant acting irrationally."

"I assure you, countess, I-"

She spoke over him. "Do you think of me when you masturbate, Corvyn?"

"Of course not!" An offended sneer came upon him.

She sneered back. "But why not!?"

"Because you are my countess," he barked.

"But I'm also the one giving you all these hardons," she barked back.

Corvyn did not answer.

Lucidia paused, taking a deep breath and cooling her frustration with Corvyn.

"The best thing to do," she began, her voice calm and level, "to deal with this, is for you to masturbate right now."

An outstretched hand halted Corvyn's objections.

"I'm tired of arguing," she explained firmly, "I know what's best for this household. We must move past this, whatever it is - taboo, I suppose - and to do that, you just need to masturbate to the sight of me, here and now. And then, we can move past this incident forever."

He exhaled a long, quiet sigh of acquiescence. His hand came to his shaft and he began to pump in a steady rhythm.

"Right," the countess said, doing her best to keep her tone impartial, "very good. Look at me, please. That's the whole point of it, after all."

She shifted in her chair, giving him a profile view of herself, crossed her legs, and gazed off into an empty spot on the wall with a soft smile on her lips, as though she were posing for a portrait.

After a dozen pumps, she asked "by the way, how long does this usually take?"

"Several minutes, countess. Around a quarter of an hour on average."

This surprised her. "And how often are you compelled to do this?"

"Not often."

A few pumps later, he reluctantly added "twice a day. But lately, it has been several. Four, sometimes five."

Her brows arched upwards and she frowned. "Goodness, that often!? I must commend you, Corvyn. Your urges have not affected your efficiency in any way, as far as I can tell."

"Thank you, Countess."

"But I am curious: why do your urges arise more often lately?"

"Well, because, I just can't bring myself to" Corvyn began, then sighed, and trailed off.

"Right," Lucidia curtly said, "nevermind. Let's stay focused. Oh, wait! I just thought of something!"

Suddenly, she rose to her feet, walked to a nearby cupboard, and retrieved a floral-patterned glass goblet. She sat back down and resumed her pose, except this time she held the glass before the point of her headservant's erect penis.

"Countess," Corvyn admonished, "you don't really mean for me to-?"

"You are pent up, Corvyn," she tenderly explained, "and we don't want to make a mess, do we?"

"This is becoming more ridiculous by the minute!"

Lucidia huffed. "Surely you don't just ejaculate wherever you please? Upon the floors and walls of my manor!?"

"Of course not! I use a handkerchief for such purposes!"

"Well, use your hanky then!"

"I do not have it with me."

"Why not?"

"Because," he said through gritted teeth, "I did not anticipate masturbating during this 'urgent meeting' with you in the middle of the night."

"Well," she said, turning her nose up and ignoring his clear frustration, "I'm afraid I don't have any napkin or tissue for your ejaculation either, so this glass will just have to do."

He shook his head. His mouth shrunk into a constrained frown while he tried vainly to stuff his hardon back into his trousers. "No," he muttered, "no, no, no. I've had quite enough of this."

On the other side of the door, Danielle was ready to spring to her feet and make a hasty, silent escape, fearing the headservant - already flustered beyond his wits - would soon plow through the door and catch her snooping upon him and the countess. But the bellow of Lucidia's voice made her freeze.

"You aren't going anywhere!"

It likewise made Corvyn halt mid-step.

"Look at me."

Danielle saw him look up to the heavens, his mouth flat like his brow.

"I say again, look at me."

He did.

"We are taking care of that," she said, pointing at his hardon, "right now. I'll hear no more objections."

She crooked her finger, beckoning him back with a hard stare. He walked back over to her, and she resumed her pose. Except now, she held the glass up to his tip and looked up at him, glaring.

"Now," she growled, "stroke it."

Instantly, Danielle heard the haunting whispers return, echoing the Countess's command.

Stroke your cock.

Corvyn heard it too; Danielle could tell - she saw him straighten, almost frightened.

But the interloping minstrel was too aroused for fear. She quietly echoed the words, in a soft whimper.

"Yeah, come on..."

Stroke your cock.

"...stroke that prick, Corvyn."

Danielle was staring, unblinking, into the thin slit of the opening, on her knees, supporting herself against the wall with her forearm while her free hand moved her between her legs.

"Come on," the countess spurred, her patience exhausted, "stroke it!"

Stroke your cock.

"Yeah, stroke it..."

"Stroke your cock, Corvyn!"

Stroke your cock for her.

"Just jerk it..."

"Now! Stroke it now!"

Stroke.

"Just fucking jerk it..."

"I command it! Stroke your cock!"

Stroke it.

"Jerk it, jerk it, jerk it, jerk it..."

"You will stroke your cock!"

"Just do it, just fucking do it, just jerk it, just..."

Obey, slave. Stroke.

"Stroke, Corvyn. Stroke."

The voices enveloped Corvyn like a fog. He couldn't resist anymore. His hand began mechanically stroking his warm shaft.

"That's it," Lucidia encouraged, sighing in relief, "that's my Corvyn, nice and steady."

"Oh fuck," Danielle whispered, her mouth agape. She timed her rubbing with the tempo of his strokes. Brisk and steady, up and down.

The pleasure only softened his will further. With an unfocused gaze, his empty eyes looked down at Lucidia. The phantoms continued hissing to him, helping him keep his rhythm: pump, pump, pump, pump, pump...

Seeing Corvyn's blank look made Lucidia's whole body warm. She knew that in that moment, masturbating per her command, he was in her power. It was a degree of dominance she had never felt before, and it thrilled her.

One hand went below the table. This was what she had craved. She remained poised. Aristocratic. Uncannily alike to the portrait hanging above her.

Before long, Lucidia could tell that Corvyn would come soon. His breathing quickened. His tip was slick with precum.

"Are you close?"

He nodded, his mouth slightly open and his gaze still cloudy.

"May I?"

He stopped pumping and let go of his shaft, leaving it twitching and yearning for stimulation.

Danielle gasped as she watched Lucidia wrap her own hand around his shaft. She began moving it up and down his length, twisting it as she passed over the head.

"Oh fuck yes," Danielle groaned, sliding further onto the floor, "milk it. Milk it. Milk it!"

She squeezed her breast through her chemise, running her thumb over the point of her nipple.

"I wanna see him come," she hissed to herself as she masturbated, "make him come!"

And he did. His butt visibly flexed and his breathing stopped, becoming a series of curt grunts. The countess's milking grip became a massaging pinch, with her thumb and two forefingers sliding up and down his slick cock, diligently and carefully working each dribble and squirt of fresh spunk into the glass.

"That's a good fucking boy," Danielle hissed, her eyes rolling back as shook with her orgasm, "a good boy for his countess."

When he was done, she brought the glass to her nose and inhaled his scent. Then, seeing a spot of cum clinging to his tip, she stuck her tongue out and licked across the head of his cock.

It made him shiver with sensitive ecstasy, and roused him from his mindless daze.

He saw that her mouth was still open; that she was looking intently at his cock, which was still fully erect, despite his long, satisfying orgasm.

She didn't have to say anything. It was clear what she wanted. He brought his hands to her head, cradling her just above her ears. And she, never ceasing her smoldering gaze upon his ever-hard prick, set down the cum-filled glass and took hold of his hips.

She took him into her mouth with a growling moan.

"Oh my god," Danielle groaned, watching Corvyn begin to thrust in and out of her lips, "oh my fucking god."

One hand worked two fingers in and out of her soaking pussy and the other pet, pinched, and circled over her clit. Her thighs and ass strained, keeping her balanced on her spread knees. She was overstimulated. Her eyes were tired from squinting into the crack of the door. But she couldn't stop. She was chanting "fuck her mouth, fuck her mouth, fuck her mouth" as drool streamed down her chin. Danielle was gone; for those several minutes, where Corvyn carefully but deliberately fucked Lucidia's mouth, who made sure to savor the taste of each thrust, sucking him off to his clean-shaven base, enjoying the warm pressure against the walls of her throat, Danielle was just her cunt, her clit, the fingers in and around it, and the eyes that beheld the mouth that sucked and the cock that fucked.

She came when he did. She could tell because he stopped, his hips stuck thrusted out, his face and expression of searing anguish - the visage of climax, the same one Danielle wore. Lucky for her, she remembered to be quiet. Her teeth cut into her lower lip, suppressing her sharp squeal.

Naughty girl.

She finally took a breath, with a sound like a sob.

You should get to bed, deary.

Her palms pressed against the wall, helping her numb, quivering legs work themselves straight.

Horny, perverted girl - having all these sexy dreams.

It was just a dream. It had to be. She was tired. Exhausted. Delirious. Maybe even sick.

She had to get to bed. And so, she stumbled off down the hall.

Inside the office, Corvyn's cock had slid out of Lucidia's mouth. The two caught their breaths in silence. Each felt an incredible sense of satisfaction, as though a great weight left them, and they were at last free of that crushing but immaterial burden.

Lucidia was the first to speak.

"Corvyn."

"Yes, countess?"

"We will do this again."

"I-. Yes, if you wish."

"I do; and Corvyn?"

"Yes, countess?"

"Please incorporate citrus flavors into your diet."

"Erm-. As you wish, Countess."

"Cherries. Tomatoes."

"Right."

"Oranges and limes, when we can procure them. Even pineapples."

"Understood."

"It's for your health Corvyn."

"You are too kind to me, countess."

She nodded, politely looking aside while he made himself decent.

"Oh, and Corvyn?"

"Yes, countess?"

"It goes without saying, but these exercises should be kept confidential."

"Most certainly. What arrangements do you require for bed tonight, countess?"

She made a silent "hah," amazed at his seamless transition back into a dutiful headservant.

"No, Corvyn. You are free to go."

He fully bowed, turned, and left through the door. But not before turning around and telling her "goodnight, Lucidia."

And he meant nothing by it - using her name. It was a slip-up. A breach of decorum. Tonight had been quite an experience for him; even he would be discomposed by it. She'd probably hear an apology for it the following morning.

But it was just so pleasant, hearing Corvyn say her name.

12