All Comments on 'Lucifer Ch. 04: The Floating City'

by anyawvossand

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I'm unashamed to say that I binged all 4 chapters last night instead of sleeping like I should have. Once I read one, I just couldn't stop! I like how you brought H. back into the story,too--I was wondering what happened to him in ch 3. This is a lovely stopping point, but I definitely wouldn't mind reading more about dear Lucifer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What an epic story!

This is a great epic and sexy story! I love, love, love it! Have you ever thought to publish it as a book? It deserves it really! Your style of writing is great, too. Will you write further stories in the future, which have this epic quality? Chapeau!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My favorite

What amazing, epic, tales. I love your writing! Are you published elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I absolutely adored this story! Dear author, I honestly agree with the other comments, you should definitely try to get published if you are not already, your writing is very vivid and catching. I loved the complexity of the story, the character growth and the different times described in each arc. This is definitely one of the stories I will come back to read time and again.. Even if it made me cry sevel times every arc, especially in the last two. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useranyawvossand@anyawvossand
Anya W. Vossand lives and writes near Boston, Massachusetts. When it comes to romance and erotica, her philosophy is that each story should be beautiful and moving, with an emphasis on clever and engaging characters with relatable motivations. As a nonbinary and bisexual perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES