Lucinda the Shifter 01 (Revisited)

Story Info
Lucinda's role within her party takes a sudden drastic turn.
4.5k words
4.83
2.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurast69
Kurast69
25 Followers

This story is a re-imagining of my original 'Lucinda the Shifter' chapter. Sometime after finishing chapter 5 (and failing to finish chapter 6), I came to the conclusion that the first chapter was of a lesser quality than the rest, and I eventually decided to rewrite it.

The plot here is very different in detail, but should not alter anything in the grand scheme of things.

The rest of the series was generally better received, so it is unlikely I will rewrite them.

-=-=-=-

Within the common room of the Demented Warhorse inn, a group of two women and three men were sat around a table that was barely visible beneath a dense covering of flagons. Their gear and arms were enough of a sign for anyone with more than half a brain that they belonged to the adventuring trade: two men in the leather gambesons they wore under their Fighter's plate armour, with a sword and axe between them; the third man in the traditional brown robes of a cleric; a half-elf woman in a far more extravagant robe that labelled her as a Wizard more clearly than a magic spell to the face; leaving only the remaining woman, whose attire was more ambiguous, and bosom voluminous enough to outmatch even the finest of tavern wenches.

"Well, Lucinda," the Fighter sat at the head of the table directed towards the busty woman sat on his right. "Now that we've nearly drunk this place dry, have another congratulations from me and the team."

"Hear, hear!" the other Fighter proclaimed. He slammed his flagon down onto the table as he did, sending several other empty drink holders flying in the process.

"Aye!" the Cleric added before busying himself gulping down yet another dose of dark liquid.

"Go, Lucinda!" the Wizard woman slurred. She then burped loudly.

"Thank you!" Lucinda replied between laughs at her friend's crude behaviour. The copious drinks had produced far less of an effect in her than most anyone else at the table, due in large part to her innate resistance to poisons. "Really, thank you!" she said again. "I've learnt so much from you all, and had so much fun!"

"Earned plenty of coin too, aye?" the Cleric said.

"That too."

"Rid the lands of many an evil fiend!" the other Fighter added.

"Yes!"

"Been hit on by a hundred horny guys looking for a quick lay!" the Wizard said.

Lucinda sighed and smiled. "Sadly, also yes."

"Can you blame them?" the main fighter of the group asked. "Not everyday you meet a girl with the beauty of an elf and a massive pair of tits."

"Retgar!" Lucinda shrieked, her face reddening in pure mortification. Her hands came up to provide additional obfuscation of her chest than that granted by the simple cloth shirt she wore. "I can't believe you just said that," she added as the two other men burst into raucous laughter. The man named Retgar simply smiled back at her.

"He's not wrong," the half-elf Wizard said. "Mine are so much smaller than yours it's not even funny."

"Tiny elf titties!" the other Fighter and Cleric boomed out together before falling back into more laughter.

Lucinda pouted at them from behind flaming red cheeks. It was hardly the first time she had found herself around a table with drunken allies, while the topic of her anatomy was certainly new.

Too much drink... Again!

"Can we talk about something else?" Lucinda asked in a quiet voice with her eyes locked on the table before her.

"Good call," Retgar agreed with a nod that brought immediate relief to Lucinda's burning cheeks. "There was actually something else I wanted to discuss with you. Gregor's looking like he's about ready to fall asleep, and Stephen like he'll start torturing us with more so-called singing..."

"What's bloody wrong with my singing?" the Cleric demanded.

"...So, let's leave them to it and chat more upstairs."

"Umm, okay," Lucinda replied. Having been with the group for several adventures, the serious tone in their leader's voice put her slightly on edge despite the relative safety the inn offered.

"Kiyana, you too," Retgar said to the Wizard woman, who leapt out of her seat in the blink of an eye.

"Let's go!" In a flurry of colourful robes the half-elf disappeared up the stairs before anyone could say anything more.

Retgar sighed and smiled wryly at Lucinda. "Best get after her before she blasts someone for being in the wrong room... When she's in the wrong room."

"Umm, yeah. That's Kiyana."

-=-=-=-

The inn room was like many Lucinda had shared with the other woman in her party during their time together: it had two simple beds, a washstand, and little else. Lucinda was seated on one of the two beds, facing towards the other where Retgar and the recently rescued Kiyana sat.

"Back to business then," Retgar announced with a half-smile. "It's no secret that me and the rest of the group were wary of having a Shifter join us. They're not well loved by many folk, as you well know."

Lucinda nodded her head sadly. Memories of angry comments and insults hurled her way in one town or another were all too easy for her to recall. She could never entirely blame any of them; shapeshifting from her human body into that of an animal was, at the very least, visually unusual. That Shifters were generally considered no better than vagabonds and thieves for no real reason she had ever discovered, was equally unfortunate.

"Thank you for giving me a chance," Lucinda said with a full smile.

"He always gives the cute ones a chance," Kiyana said with a wink that brought new redness to Lucinda's cheeks, and then another burp that made her laugh before she could stop herself.

"Put a sock in it," Retgar said at his Wizard ally. "As I was saying," he directed to Lucinda with the same half-smile. "We don't regret it one bit. We'd trialled one person after another before we met you. Some good, some bad, some terrible. Not a one that made it past the first month. Yet here we are: two months and still going strong."

"That's so strange. Everyone's been so nice to me, and, umm, it's amazing to be a part of a group that seems so good at adventuring!"

"Hah," Retgar laughed. "I like to think we are at that. Having a well-balanced team of skilled individuals sure helps, and, of course, a leader that knows how to put them to good use. Which reminds me: You know what I like best about you, Lucinda?"

"Umm, my super cute cat form?"

Retgar laughed again. "Your ability to follow orders."

"Oh. That's just natural isn't it?"

"For some, absolutely." Retgar revealed his teeth as he smiled widely. "And it's certainly a trait I look for. Isn't that right, Kiyana?"

"I follow orders very well!" the Wizard replied without hesitation.

Retgar gave the robed woman a pat on the thigh before addressing Lucinda once more. "That's actually the reason we parted ways with most of your predecessors: they just couldn't follow simple instructions."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I can't recall you ever disobeying me." The same toothy grin was back. "Keep it up and you might even surpass Kiyana here."

Lucinda's brow furrowed as she looked at the Wizard woman. As far as she was aware she had done what any group member should, and did do, which made comparing her own actions to those of the other woman present impractical in her mind.

"Detox yourself."

Kiyana's right hand rose up to her face. A brief flash of light and a quiet hissing sound were the only warning that a spell had been cast.

"Phew," Kiyana said with a sigh. "Drank so much I nearly forgot how to cast the spell."

"You see, Lucinda, even then she followed orders." Lucinda nodded despite not understanding whatever point her party leader was making. "Now here's another: Lose the clothes."

Lucinda's eyebrows shot upwards at the surprise command. Laughter followed a heartbeat later.

It's so good to be in a group that loves having fun....

Her thoughts ground to a sudden halt as she watched Kiyana's hands move to the belt at her waist. Lucinda choked off her laughter as the belt was undone and swiftly discarded. Her eyes were as wide as dinner plates as the Wizard's robe opened and fell away onto the bed behind its owner.

"She's, umm, still drunk?" Lucinda asked dumbly. Her mind was having trouble understanding what her eyes were feeding it. She had seen Kiyana naked on more than one occasion. If anything, it was a natural part of sharing a room, tent, or semi-secluded patch of wilderness with her during their mutual adventures. However, the situation before her was clearly something different.

"She's following orders," Retgar replied levelly.

Lucinda could not think of what to say. Her eyes slowly moved from one party member to the other and back again. "Umm..."

"It's not easy being the leader, you know. Deciding what jobs to accept, and which town to look for them in; negotiating with clients; dealing with intelligent monsters.... Do you want to know what my secret is?"

Whether Retgar actually wanted an answer to his question or not mattered little. Lucinda was far too busy trying to get her flushed cheeks under control, while avoiding looking at the entirely naked half-elf sitting across from her. That she had always had a bit of a crush on the other woman was not helping matters.

"A clear head!" Retgar announced. "So, I avoid drink. I avoid leaf. For other men, that's enough." He sighed loudly. "I wish it were for me."

"What... do you mean?"

"I'm cursed, Lucinda. There's no cure; no way of removing it. It's only thanks to Kiyana's hard efforts that I can lead the party as I do."

"I used to have help," Kiyana said with a thin smile. "Up until our tiny Thief friend took a lightning bolt to the shin a few years back."

"Cursed?" Lucinda asked with a confused shake of her head. "Help?" She looked at Kiyana. "Why are you naked?"

"This is my curse." Retgar's voice brought Lucinda's attention back to him, where an impossible to ignore bulge in the front of his trousers awaited her. Her eyes lingered upon it for several long seconds, before she looked away to the floor at her feet, her cheeks warm enough to fry eggs.

Her breathing had become more rapid, alongside a strange tightness in her chest.

"I... need some air," Lucinda said. She rose from the bed and began towards the door with her eyes still pointed downwards. A few steps was all she managed before a pair of delicate feminine feet appeared to block her escape.

"Don't go, Lucinda," Kiyana said in her sweetest voice; the one she used to charm every male shopkeeper or tavern owner they came across, and that just so happened to be quite effective on busty Shifters too. Lucinda could not deny that as she looked up and met the gleaming green pair of eyes that made up only one important part of Kiyana's beautiful face, with a whole battalion of butterflies fluttering around in her stomach. "He wants the best for all of us. And I know you don't want to spend another year looking for a new group."

"No...." Lucinda admitted. Her eyes slid downwards to further examine the floor.

"I need you," Retgar said from directly behind her. She gasped then as she felt his body press into hers, making her acutely aware of the hardness between his legs. "Help me lead this party without any distractions."

"Some nights he keeps me up so long I don't get a chance to recover even half my mana," Kiyana said with a smile. "Help me out, please?"

Lucinda felt trapped. Like a lost deer flanked by wolves on either side.

"I..." She looked into Kiyana's eyes, then found herself looking at the other woman's small breasts. "This is...." She gulped loudly. Her eyes fell back to the floor. "I don't think I...."

Kiyana laughed suddenly. "Your plan isn't working, she's going to say no."

Retgar scoffed. "She was almost there!"

"What....?" Lucinda asked in a quiet voice.

"I told you the first time it wouldn't work. We'd make a pair of shitty Bards, Retgar."

"Bah, just shut your trap and magic her already."

A pair of strong male hands clasped onto each of Lucinda's arms, causing her to shriek in shock.

"Wait...!"

Before Lucinda could protest any further, a feminine hand appeared in front of her face and erupted into a blinding flash of pink light. Held tightly by her party leader, there was no way for her to escape the sudden attack. The magical burst of energy struck her dead on.

Lucinda's body collapsed backwards into Retgar as her mind blanked and her external senses shut off entirely. She saw nothing, heard nothing, smelt nothing, and felt nothing - at least on the outside. Internally, a slow wave of heat began spreading through her body from her head downwards. It was like nothing she had ever felt before, making guessing at its purpose nigh on impossible. At least until it passed through her breasts where the heat triggered an overwhelming sense of incredible pleasure that left her nipples jutting into her cloth top like two tiny daggers.

The wave continued downwards at its steady pace. Lucinda was soon anticipating what might happen when it reached another part of her body, with equal parts dread and excitement. As the seconds ticked by, with the pleasure in her bosom showing no sign of lessening, it became far more the latter.

Cut off from the outside world, the explosion of pleasure that erupted inside her the moment the wave reached her crotch was experienced by her in its full powerful glory. Her feminine opening went from damp to dripping in a heartbeat. Her mouth was open and moaning at a volume she was sure was way too loud. An orgasm tore through her like the life leaving a man that had been turned into mush by the taloned foot of a giant dragon. She began rhythmically clamping down on an invader that wasn't there, the pleasure of her climax continuing on at the same incredible height.

-=-=-=-

Lucinda's eyes fluttered open to find a strange state of affairs awaiting her. She was lying across on one of the two beds in the inn room, entirely naked, with an also naked half-elf nestled between her large mounds.

"Hey," Kiyana greeted sweetly. "How are you feeling?"

"Weird," Lucinda admitted. "I'm...."

"Hot?" Kiyana planted a delicate kiss on the side of Lucinda's right breast that sent an electric pulse of pleasure through her body. "Horny?" Another kiss on her other breast produced an identical feeling of delight.

"Umm, yeah," Lucinda breathed. She blinked her eyes in an effort to dispel the foggy confusion that seemed to be lingering inside her head. "What's going on? What happened?"

"We're going to have some fun together, that's what." Kiyana sat up on top of Lucinda's midsection, then leant forwards until her lips were mere inches away. Lucinda could only stare up at her in shock. Somehow her slight crush seemed to have turned into an entire ship full of lust.

Kiss me!

Kiyana smiled in a way that suggested she knew full well what Lucinda was thinking, but she moved no closer.

"We're also going to help Retgar with his little problem."

"Ain't nothing little about it," the party leader's voice boomed out from nearby.

A part of Lucinda tried shouting out in alarm as she realised her naked body was visible for the dark-haired Fighter; yet, at the same time, a much, much larger part of her was excited to hear what he might have to say about it, or experience what he might want to do about it. The imbalance only grew more one-sided as a long, meaty pole came into view just above and beyond Kiyana's elven face.

"Oh," Lucinda said with wide eyes. "Not little!"

"Well, I've had bigger," Kiyana declared with a grin aimed upwards.

"Well, you're a complete slut," Retgar retorted.

"He says that like it's an insult," Kiyana said to Lucinda with a grin. She then leant forwards into the full on kiss Lucinda had been silently hoping for. Lucinda recalled more than one occasion where she had idly wondered what it might be like to kiss her pretty half-elf ally; her expectations of how it might be could never have come close to the reality. The delicately soft lips pressed against her own felt incredible, and were greatly helped by Kiyana's naked body resting atop her own.

"Hot," Retgar said. "But it's her other lips that need readying."

Oh no! He's going to put that inside me!?

Lucinda gulped loudly. Kiyana broke their kiss and spun around on top of her, bringing a pale, well-toned butt into her view, and then an obviously aroused slit as the Wizard woman leant forwards.

"I've pounded this ass more times than I can count," Retgar commented alongside a hearty slap on Kiyana's backside that produced a gasp from her. "Never get tired of it." He turned a grin down towards Lucinda. "Nice, huh?"

Lucinda might well have answered her party leader's question, if not for the sudden pleasure that erupted through her body as a wet tongue landed upon her most intimate area. "Ahhh," she moaned.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Mmm, yes..." Lucinda moaned as Kiyana's tongue began flicking across her clit in slow but firm motions. It was not her first time being intimate with another woman, yet the pleasure she was experiencing was on a different level altogether.

A few more licks was all it took to create a strong desire to start returning the favour in Lucinda's mind. Kiyana's wet opening looked, and smelt, incredibly inviting. But as she began to move herself closer to her goal, Retgar's hard cock descended downwards to claim it from her.

"Get a good look," the dark-haired Fighter said. "This'll be you soon."

With pulsing pleasure strumming through her, and the ever present fog lingering inside her head, Lucinda was in no place to argue. She relaxed back into the comfort of the bed, locked her eyes on the intimate beginnings happening directly in front of her, and spread her legs open to give her pleasurer better access to her body.

Lucinda got a very good look as Retgar's cock head edged towards Kiyana's slit. Had there been any question as to whether the half-elf girl was herself ready to receive such a sizeable insertion, it would have been answered the moment her party member's parts connected, and the contact caused a small collection of female juices to splatter across Lucinda's mouth and chin. She licked them up without thinking, discovering a distinctive taste she immediately wanted more of.

At the same moment as Retgar began penetrating the Wizard woman, Lucinda felt two dainty digits slide down her crotch towards her own tight tunnel. She welcomed them with a further opening of her legs and an upwards lift of her lower body, for her desire to have something inside her had never been higher. Any lingering concerns or confusion about the strange situation evaporated without a trace as Kiyana's slender fingers found her opening and slipped inside.

"Ohhh," Lucinda moaned without any care for her loudness. Again the pleasure her body was experiencing was far beyond anything she had felt before. The simple touch of something inside her, almost as enjoyable as the best orgasm she could recall from any past sexual experiences. It should have been another clue that something was amiss; instead, she only wanted more of it.

Kiyana began gently thrusting her fingers inside Lucinda, in a way that had her mewling in delight within moments. Yet, even as she nearly drowned from the exquisite sensations, Lucinda continued to watch the other woman being filled in turn.

As the Fighter's cock head popped inside the Wizard's body, demonstrating clearly that such a thing was possible despite his size, Lucinda's previous worry transformed into pure anticipation.

That must feel so good!

The moans that began filling the room from Kiyana's side of it, as Retgar's long pole steadily slid further inside her, suggested exactly that. They got louder and louder, until at last, Kiyana was fully stuffed. Lucinda could not see the sight for herself, Retgar's balls had ended up covering her eyes, but she felt the impact all the same, and the splash of juices that landed upon her as a result.

Kurast69
Kurast69
25 Followers
12