Lucinda the Shifter 01 (Revisited)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her vision obscured completely, Lucinda had no choice but to bask in the pleasure she was receiving from Kiyana's attention. The tongue had stopped moving as the Wizard woman was entirely penetrated, but her fingers had started up into a more rapid thrusting at the same instant, that felt so incredibly good for Lucinda that she quickly exploded into a powerful climax, causing her to moan in ecstasy as her hips bucked upwards and her body clamped down hard on the small invaders.

At some point during her moaning, Retgar's hard, wet cock found another opening to plunder: Lucinda's mouth. She welcomed it without thought, the simple fact of its existence upon her tongue, and the tastes it brought, adding greatly to the eroticism of the moment. But she did not have long to savour it, for the cock was soon removed to resume pumping away inside the Wizardly pussy above her.

"She is... so ready," Kiyana announced between moans.

"Umm." Lucinda gulped as she was treated to another close up of the entirety of Retgar's very erect manhood.

"Good," Retgar grunted. He moved out of Lucinda's sight without another word, then became visible again as Kiyana climbed off of her.

The half-elf Wizard slid against Lucinda's side and began gently squeezing one of her large breasts. "Do you want his nice big cock, sweetie?"

Lucinda watched as Retgar climbed onto the bed between her legs. So much about him excited her: his intense eyes, his chiselled jaw, his ripped body, and certainly his thick man meat. There was only really one answer she could give to the question. "Yes please."

The Fighter laughed. "So polite. I love it." His hands landed upon her thighs to push them open further. "And here it is."

Lucinda started moaning even before she felt the meaty stick press into her. Her earlier worry proved utterly false as her body easily stretched to accommodate the invader. She had been entirely ready, just as Kiyana had declared. "So good," Lucinda cried out as she felt the hard cock pushing against the walls of her tight tunnel.

Retgar began thrusting inside her, causing overflowing wetness to splash all over her with each collision of their bodies.

"Not gonna last long," the Fighter announced.

"Finish inside her," Kiyana said with a lick of her lips. "She has the sweetest pussy, but a lil' extra flavour never hurts."

The pleasure Lucinda was experiencing was once again on a whole other level of incredibleness. It didn't matter that her last orgasm had been barely a half minute ago, a new one was already building within her, threatening to explode with an intensity unlike anything she had ever known.

She was mere seconds away from climax when a slender finger landed on her clit and began rubbing. A sharp moan tore from her throat only to cease as orgasm struck and her entire body tensed up, with her eyes shut tightly.

"Fuck, that is tight," Retgar groaned. Lucinda was too far gone in pleasure to care what anyone was saying. The feeling of the fat cock inside her felt just as good as it ever had, and once her initial overload of sensation had diminished, made her twitch and gasp from every thrust. "Yeaaaah," the Fighter grunted. His cock pushed deep inside Lucinda and stayed there as he finished.

It was Lucinda's first time feeling a man cum inside her. If she had not been too busy moaning again, she might have laughed at how foolish she had been for once fearing it. It felt incredible.

With a wet plop, Retgar's manhood emerged from its recent conquest. Lucinda was met with a strange sensation of emptiness that made her sit up and look down between her legs. The size of the Fighter's cock was as staggering as ever. She still had trouble believing it had been inside her. Then a pretty half-elf face was grinning up at her.

Is she really...?

"Ohhhhhhhh," Lucinda moaned and fell back into the bed. Sure enough, the now familiar tongue had returned to gift her with yet more pleasure. Kiyana's technique was considerably different the second time, focusing more on her slit than anywhere else. It made complete sense given the circumstances.

"Delicious!" Kiyana moaned. "You have to try this next time, Lucinda."

"Uhhh... okay...." Lucinda stammered around several gasps.

"She means: Eating my cum from her pussy," Retgar clarified. He held Lucinda's eyes as he grabbed the half-elf Wizard by the hair and pulled her to his cock. "Sound good?"

Finally free from any direct pleasuring, Lucinda was more free to consider how she felt. Of course, the warm afterglow of her multiple orgasms was still present. "I... think I'd like that."

"Great answer." Retgar laughed. He held out a hand. "Let me congratulate you again, Lucinda. You've passed every test." Lucinda accepted his hand and shook it. "Welcome to the team."

Lucinda could not stop smiling. She was unquestionably thrilled to have been accepted. Perhaps she wasn't as enamoured with the team leader as she could have been, even with his obvious skill at love making. Kiyana, on the other hand.... Lucinda knew deep down she would go to almost any length to experience more intimacy with her.

"Could you.... Uhhh...." Lucinda stammered, her cheeks once again burning.

A wide grin slowly spread across Retgar's face. "She's talking to you," he called down to the Wizard.

Kiyana stopped bobbing along the hard cock she had in her mouth, released it, and turned to Lucinda. The pleading, hopeful look in Lucinda's eyes must have been all too easy to read. "Don't worry, sweetie," the half-elf said in her beautiful voice with her usual beautiful smile. "I'm happy to eat you any time." Immediately diving back into doing just that, really helped prove the truthfulness of the statement.

Lucinda sighed contentedly as fresh waves of pleasure spread from her pussy, throughout her body. Strangely, her mind drifted back to her initial meeting with Retgar and Kiyana, some two months earlier. There had been a question about her biggest weakness, and at the time she had been unable to think of one. The same was no longer true of her now.

Petite elf girls... with skilled tongues.... Has to be.

12