Lucinda's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In a Board Meeting?" her husband sounded aghast.

"Yes, in a damned Board Meeting! You know how important this project is to us; the Minister for Housing was there too for Christ's sake."

"How did she behave then?"

"That was the strangest part," Hugo exclaimed. "She just carried on and made her presentation as if everything was normal. She spoke clearly and precisely and would have impressed us all if only..."

"If only she wasn't dressed like a tart?"

"Quite."

There was a long pause before Peter spoke.

"To be honest Hugo, she has been a bit strange at home too. I think you know she and I have gone through a difficult patch in our relationship recently..."

"I guessed something was wrong."

"Well it seems to be all over. She is more... affectionate now than at any time in our marriage or before. She's like a different person at times."

"You mean...?"

"There's no easy way to say this Hugo. Your daughter is... is behaving at home the way she has been dressing at work."

"Jesus Christ!"

"I'm sorry, but you did ask..."

"What on earth is she up to? I just hope her mother doesn't find out before we can put a stop to it!"

The call ended. Peter thought for a minute then summoned his slim, blonde, efficient paralegal PA into his office. She stood in front of his desk, her knees trembling with anticipation.

"Victoria, I'm sorry but I need you to go to my apartment in London and check out a few things for me. It's urgent; I'm due in court soon so I can't go."

"Of course, Mister Mountfield," she smiled, as if delighted to be asked.

"You still have my spare keys and alarm code?" The girl nodded. "Good. I know I can trust you to be very discreet. I need you to check my wife's closet and..." he continued his instructions.

Half an hour later, Victoria was driving northwards in her small car, her heart fluttering with excitement.

***

Where had the afternoon gone?

Cindy woke to find herself sitting on the sofa in her lounge with the day growing darker around her. She remembered coming home from the salon, excited about her new blonde hairstyle; she remembered pouring herself a glass of wine and turning on the flickering TV to see the news headlines...

But that had been hours ago. The TV was still droning and flickering on the wall, but it was nearly eight o'clock now; she had missed an entire afternoon at work and her husband would be due home any time.

Her husband Peter!

A warm glow passed through Cindy when she thought of him. So kind, so handsome, so caring! She wanted to do something special for him that very night. She would cook for him; he would enjoy that.

Cindy turned on her laptop and stared at the screen. That strange flickering had gone completely now, or at least she didn't notice it any more. The computer booted up quickly and, to her surprise, a recipe page appeared on the screen as soon as it had booted up.

Strange! Had she perhaps been looking up recipes before she fell asleep?

What had she been looking at? Steak! A big fillet with chips and salad. Lots of protein for what she hoped would follow in bed that night.

Cindy rose to her feet and went into the kitchen for a glass of cold water, took a long draught then carried it through to the bathroom to satisfy the demands of her bladder. That job done, she rose to her feet and caught sight of an unfamiliar figure in the over-sink mirror.

It took a moment or two before she realised that it was only her own reflection. She stared at herself, with her blonde bobbed hair, tight top and tiny kilted skirt. She turned from left to right and back again, straightening her clothes and hitching the kilt even higher until her white stocking tops were clearly visible.

She smiled; Cindy had always suspected her wonderful husband secretly preferred blondes. Now they would both find out.

She threw a light jacket over her shoulders, slipped her highest heels back on and went out to the shops.

Friday 17th July

Friday's meeting was always going to be tough even if Cindy hadn't arrived over an hour late. The atmosphere in the Portakabin was tense when she arrived and grew tenser as the Site Manager explained the problem.

"It's geology," he insisted. "You can't rely on geology and you can't fight it. You have to go where it takes you."

"And where exactly does it take us this time, Mister Barlow?"

The acid comments and harsh tone came very strangely from the throat of a girl dressed in a yellow dress so sheer and so short that not only the colour but the shape of her panties were clearly visible to the assembled men. Her braless nipples showed large and dark through the thin cloth too. They were as hard as the tome of her voice.

Cindy had chosen the dress specifically to please them and, given the serious nature of the meeting, make them respect her. The tactic seemed to be working if the wide-eyed stares and raised eyebrows around her were anything to go by.

"Two weeks," The Site Manager suggested.

"Two weeks? At a hundred and fifty thousand pounds a week?" Cindy demanded.

"And two hundred tons more concrete," he added.

"Are you crazy?" The look on Cindy's heavily made-up face was hard. "Two days maximum. And you use the materials you've got!"

"But..."

"Just do your job Mister Barlow," she said calmly. "And I will do mine."

Brian Barlow's face was somewhere between pink and purple as he left the room followed uncertainly by the rest of the team.

The door slammed shut behind them leaving Cindy alone in the meeting room. The plans were still laid out on the table. She looked at them and frowned, then crossed to the low cupboard on which a dozen glasses stood. She took one, filled it from the water cooler then took a long sip as her heartbeat began to return to normal.

She had done what needed to be done and had done it well. Her father would be proud of her; Peter would be proud of her. She looked at her reflection in the window. The blonde hair had been right; it went so well with the brightness of her dress and the warmth of her new name.

She refilled her glass, took another long sip then returned to the table to study the plan of the area where Brian Bloody Barlow's geological problems were supposed to be.

Brian Bloody Barlow. It was a pity he was so good-looking. She hadn't enjoyed getting so angry with any of the men but it had had to be done. They were all gorgeous though, especially the IT guy. They had been nice to her too, had admired her new clothes and hair, and simply couldn't keep their eyes off her body.

Okay they came out with a few sexist comments now and again but there was no harm in that was there?

So what might she suggest to get them out of the problem? Cindy leaned over the plans, studying the detail carefully as her father would have done, not noticing the door opening silently and a figure entering the room.

A moment later, she felt the warmth of a presence behind her. She began to stand upright and turn to see who it was but strong hands held her shoulders firmly.

"Shhh! It's all right!" A voice hissed calmingly in her ear.

She did not recognise the voice but there was something about it that immediately made her tummy churn with excitement and her knees go weak. The warm body moved closer until she could feel its heat against her shoulders, then she felt the soft touch of strong male hands on the back of her thighs.

Cindy knew she should have turned straight away and slapped the owner of those hands in the face, but an instinct even stronger told her not to; to let those hands continue their work.

"Close your eyes, Cindy!"

The voice hissed again. She felt the hands slide confidently down the back of her thighs, then return to her bottom. They did it again, then a third time, Cindy's whole body shivering with excitement it the touch of whoever this man was. Again she knew this was wrong; again she knew she should stop it immediately but as before, something deep inside her brain prevented her from offering any resistance.

A minute or two later, she felt herself being bent gently but forcibly forward until her face was over the meeting room table, her bottom presented towards the owner of those soft, determined hands.

The hands moved again, raising her skirt until the fabric was laid across her lower back. Cindy's knees began to tremble and her heart thumped hard but still she was unable to move or even turn her head.

She felt confident fingers in the sides of her thong; she felt the elastic being dragged down over her hips and slid down her legs until it rested in the curve of her knees but still that unidentifiable something prevented her from simply turning round and stopping it happening.

A single warm finger was drawn upwards across her protruding slit from behind. This was an invasion of her personal space way beyond anything she had even imagined but still she couldn't assert herself and take control.

Besides it felt so good! Almost of its own accord, her body pressed backwards against the intruding hand as it explored her vulva from her anus to her clitoris.

Cindy sighed, her eyes still closed as the moving finger slid up and down her rapidly moistening slit, each movement weakening her already feeble desire to put an end to this assault, before dipping momentarily into the mouth of her weeping vagina.

"Mmnm!"

Her voice betrayed her. The voice that should have screamed 'No!', the voice that should have brought the insubordinate bastard to his knees remained silent. A long, low moan was all that escaped her lips.

The finger grew more confident, sliding boldly along her inner lips again until it found her swelling clitoris. She gasped as its tip began to toy with her most sensitive parts, tickling the swelling organ from above and exquisitely sliding under its hood in search of the most sensitive parts of all.

"Oh yessss!"

Her knees trembled again as she felt her vulva being caressed and explored, moisture oozing from her opening slit. A long, thin finger dipped into her vagina once again and was quickly followed by a second.

She heard a metallic rattle followed by the sound of a zipper being lowered. There was a rustle of cloth behind her then she felt the heat of a naked human body close to her exposed buttocks. Someone was close behind her naked, exposed vulva.

Cindy tried again to turn her head but again the unknown something inside her, prevented it.

A warm hand touched her on the right hip. A warm palm began to stroke her sensitised skin. Then she felt something smooth and firm being rubbed up and down her dampening slit. A faint voice deep inside her brain was trying to tell her something but the noise from her body drowned it out.

"Mmmm!" she moaned again despite herself.

The smooth object was moving confidently up and down her slit now, working its way between her puffy outer lips, searching for her secret entrance.

It found it! The rounded head gently parted her inner lips; she could feel herself being stretched around its girth.

And then she felt the smooth, swollen head part her wet inner lips and break through into her body, penetrating forcefully into her deep, well-lubricated vagina. It felt huge, stretching her deliciously as its ridges and indentations rasped over her sensitive entrance.

"Ohhhh!" she sighed in pleasure.

Again, the faint voice of admonition tried to intervene; to tell her that this should not be happening; that a married woman should not let an unknown penis enter her vagina but by now, her body was fully in control and the warning call faded into nothing.

A second hand was placed on her waist, holding her tightly while the long, thick presence within her was drawn back, then thrust into her, forcibly.

"MmmMMM!"

Oh! That felt good. That felt very good indeed.

The cock was withdrawn until just its head was inside her. For a few seconds, she felt a strange mix of emptiness and anticipation before it was slammed back into her again, plunging so deep it hit her cervix hard and the owner's upper thighs slapped against the underside of her buttocks.

"Mmm! Yessss!

She moaned aloud. It happened again; she moaned again. It happened a fourth time... and then she lost count as the fingers on her hips gripped her tighter, the strength and pace of thrusting increased, and Cindy Spencer was fucked as hard and as brutally as she had ever known.

Slam! Slam! Slam! Slam!

Cindy's hands gripped the table edge for all they were worth as the unknown cock was repeatedly driven into her body. The feeling was incredible; it had been so long since any cock other than her husband's had entered her body that she had almost forgotten how wonderful it could feel.

Although she knew that no man could bring her the pleasure that the love of her life brought her every time they were in bed together, this new, unknown lover was a revelation. Waves of pleasure rippled through her body with every stroke of that shaft; every time its head pummelled her cervix; every time those thighs slapped against her buttocks.

The voice within her wailed feebly that this was wrong; that she was a married woman; that she was being fucked at work and in public; that her fidelity was being taken without her even knowing who by.

Part of her dimly wanted to know who it was bringing her such pleasure; to know what man it was that had made her break her marriage vows. But a far greater part of her didn't care. As long as this pleasure continued, it no longer mattered who was providing it.

Slam! Slam! Slam! Slam!

"Oh my God yes!"

Her knees trembled, her weight now borne by the thick cock impaling her and the boardroom table, her small breasts crushed against the plans spread over the its smooth surface. A strong hand left her waist and pressed her face down onto those plans hard.

Slam! Slam! Slam! Slam!

The waves of pleasure washing over and through Cindy's body were growing stronger and stronger. She felt a ball of heat in her lower belly, a tightness across her chest, her legs gave up all pretence at supporting her as a massive orgasm struck her like an earthquake.

"Don't stop! Don't' stop!" she wailed incoherently into the blue and white paper beneath her face.

Slam-slam-slam- slam! Slam-slam-slam- slam!

'OhmyGod! OhmyGod!'

Slam-slam-slam- slam-slam-slam-slam- slam!

The thrusting increased sharply in pace, sending turning the glow into a fireball that robbed Cindy of speech, breath and almost of consciousness. This was a climax the like of which she had never known before, even with her wonderful husband, but she was too far gone for this to register in her orgasm-muddled brain.

'Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

But it did not last long. Within a few dozen short, sharp strokes, her unknown lover's own climax struck, his rhythm broke and he began to cum deep inside her exposed, helpless body.

Cindy could feel the throbbing, pulsing phallus within her, the man's sack pressing hard against her clitoris as a heavy load of thick semen was pumped into her totally unresisting vagina and smeared over the pink peach of her cervix.

It felt incredible; as if she was coming alive; as if she understood for the first time the true purpose of a woman like her.

The throbbing gradually slowed as the last few drops of semen flowed into Cindy's fertile body. She felt warm and fulfilled. A moment later it began to soften then slipped from her trembling body but still she could not manage to turn her head and see the owner of the organ that had just brought her such pleasure.

Something deep within was telling her something wrong had just happened. But a stronger voice even deeper said that it didn't matter; that it had felt good; that being fucked and inseminated was what she had been made for.

She heard a rustling of clothing followed by the metallic clink of a belt buckle and the soft whiz of a closing zipper. A strong hand gave her one last playful slap on her right buttock before the sound of a door closing filled the room.

Cindy remained still for a while, bent over the drawing board, her violated bottom obscenely presented to anyone who might enter the room or even look through the window. But she didn't care. A contented smile crossed her pretty face as a trickle of sticky fluid began to seep from her vagina and run down the inside of her thigh.

Slowly she raised herself to her feet. Reaching for her handbag, she pulled out a tissue and tried to wipe the sticky goo from between her thighs. There was so much of it, a second tissue was needed, then a third.

The job done as best it could, she began to straighten her clothes, pulling the panties tightly against her sore, puffy slit in a vain attempt to staunch the remaining dribble.

For a moment she wondered who her lover had been but then dismissed the thought. A man had fucked her and inseminated her. She didn't know who it was and at that moment, she didn't really care.

It was what she existed for; it had felt good. Nothing else mattered.

Cindy descended the stairs alone and unstable, and made her across the uneven car park in her heels way to where Richard was waiting in the car.

"The office Miss Lu... Cindy?" he asked.

"Home please," she sighed, settling back in the rear seat.

***

The bath was warm and deep as Cindy lay back and let it soak away the aches and soreness of her most recent fucking. Part of her had wanted to keep the messy goo between her legs to show her husband how well she had done, but the way Richard had discreetly sniffed the air in the limousine on the way home had told her a wash was needed.

The apartment's piped music system was playing. She had chosen the tune carefully; it was one of Peter's favourites and they had made love to it many times. There was a hum of what sounded like white noise behind the melody but it she was used to this and ignored it.

She soaped her arms, legs and breasts with a sponge before tentatively applying it to her vulva. There was a slight sting from the soreness but it served only to remind her of the pleasure she had just enjoyed.

She touched herself, slipping a single finger into her vagina, remembering that only hours ago, a strange man's erect cock had been in that very orifice and had left a pool of sperm-filled semen inside her.

And it had felt so, so good.

She reluctantly washed the last of the stranger's semen from her body. As the thick fluid left her private places, Cindy felt she had been made whole again. Her body had been filled with a man's seed, like a real woman's body should be.

She didn't want that feeling to end. She knew she had to feel it again soon.

There was so much to be done to make that happen. Having sex with her gorgeous, caring husband was best of all, but she now realised that having sex with other men could be good too. Peter would be pleased to know that sex made her so happy, especially as she knew how much it made him happy too.

It was another wonderful thing Peter and she could share together.

Peter...

Peter was so good at sex -- the best she could ever have. She had thought she was good at it too; hadn't Peter always said so? But what if she wasn't really good at it? What if Peter was secretly disappointed in her performance in bed?

Might he leave her if she couldn't fuck him well enough?

Sex was so important to men; she had known that for years but until now, had not understood how important it was to her too. Until now, she hadn't understood that only sex could make her feel like a real, complete woman.

How could she make sure she was really good at sex to make sure her husband was always pleased with her?

Cindy was troubled throughout the evening. If only her husband had been there; Peter would have known what to do, what to think. She fretted throughout her solo dinner, throughout the work she had tried and failed to do on her flickering laptop and as she sat in front of the softly flickering wall mounted TV, the worry increased.

1...34567...9