Lucinda's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband; her wonderful husband. How could she make sure she kept him? How could she make sure she was good enough at sex to keep him happy? After being so patient with her for so long, surely he deserved a wife whose skill in bed was as good as his own! How could she make sure she was good enough?

Cindy felt tired but knew that with her mind this troubled, she wouldn't be able to sleep. For a while she paced the apartment's living room in her short nightgown, her tummy full of anxious butterflies, trying to think. No good ideas came.

In desperation she crossed to the TV and DVD player and looked for something to watch. Her eyes ran over the spines of the cases but they had all been there for some time and nothing caught her eye.

No, wait! What was that?

On the right hand edge of the stack was a DVD case she didn't recognise. Was it new? Maybe it had always been there but she hadn't noticed. Still there it was.

Cindy pulled out the case and looked at the cover; 'Belle de Jour'. She turned it over and read the back. It was the story of a smart, upper-middle class woman who becomes a prostitute. Cindy had certainly heard of the movie and the book but couldn't remember seeing either of them in the apartment before.

Perhaps she had bought them without thinking or maybe they had been presents. Intrigued, Cindy slipped the disc into the player and sat back on the couch to watch. The screen still had that annoying flicker but after a few minutes she was completely hooked on the movie and barely noticed.

Two hours later she went to bed, her body inflamed and her mind buzzing.

That was it! The solution to her dilemma! That was how she could learn how to be good in bed for her husband! All it took was practice!

And how better to get that practice than by having lots of sex with lots of different men?

And how better to do that than by becoming an escort like in the movie? Or maybe even work in a massage parlour? Men always wanted sex in those places! And it wasn't anything like as sordid as she had imagined; the movie had showed her that.

In fact it had looked exciting; exhilarating even.

Someone who loved fucking as much as Cindy did could do really well there! And she would learn so much about pleasing a man. And she so badly wanted to please her wonderful husband, Peter!

Peter... she glowed inside whenever she thought of him. God, how she wanted to make him happy! And proud! He would certainly be proud of her when she showed him much she had learned about sex.

But how could she find somewhere that would accept her as an escort or prostitute? The movie hadn't made that clear enough.

The internet of course! She could use her laptop.

Cindy turned on the machine and watched impatiently as it booted up. She opened her browser straight away but to her surprise, found that it was already linked to an adult website.

She studied the page on her screen then let out an exclamation of glee.

What a coincidence; it was the website of a massage parlour on the South Coast called Amanda's. Something at the back of her mind found the name familiar. She read on eagerly; the place looked really smart with romantic bedrooms and big, inviting beds. The girls in the pictures all looked sexy and happy too, even if their faces were obscured.

Cindy clicked on the picture of a tall, willowy blonde called Jade. A new page opened with more pictures and a few paragraphs telling her all about the girl, where she was from and what she liked to do, especially in bed.

Cindy read every word intently, then clicked on a girl called Shannon and read her notes too.

They were just like her; they loved dressing sexily, they loved meeting new people and they loved trying lots of exciting new things in bed. Cindy didn't know what all the acronyms meant, like CIM and OWO. To her, A-levels were school exams she had taken when she was eighteen but from the girls' profiles, it sounded like something exciting that men really loved - enough to pay extra for.

Perhaps her husband really loved A-Levels too? As far as Cindy knew she had never done it with him. Would it make him happier if she did? Or worse, would it make him unhappy if she didn't?

She explored a little more and was thrilled to find that Amanda's urgently needed new girls, with or without experience. There was a phone number for interested girls to call.

This was too good an opportunity to miss. The building contract would have to wait. Cindy couldn't let a chance like this slip through her fingers.

She took up her mobile and began to dial.

Saturday 18th July.

It was late afternoon when Hugo Spencer picked up the phone in his private study in his country mansion.

"Hello Hugo?" Peter Mountfield's familiar voice sounded bright and cheerful.

"Hello Peter. What can I do for you?"

"Can I have a quick word with Cinders please?"

The older man sounded puzzled.

"Cinders? She's not here I'm afraid."

"Oh!"

Peter seemed to have been very surprised by this too.

"Do you know where she is?" he asked.

"Sorry, no." Hugo laughed. "Have you gone and lost my daughter?"

His voice was light and joking but Peter's reply put an end to that.

"To be honest, I don't know where she is. She wasn't here when I got back late last night and hadn't come home when I woke up this morning. She's not answering her phone ether. I thought she might have gone to see you."

"That's not like her at all. Actually, I've not seen her for a few days now you mention it. I'll ask her mother."

There was a pause.

"No, she hasn't heard from Cinders either. What's going on Peter? Have you had a row?"

"Far from it! I've been in Southampton in court all week. We haven't talked much but last weekend everything was fine -- no, it was great!"

It wouldn't do to tell her father what a tiger his daughter had been in bed the previous weekend but Peter was fairly sure Hugo could read between the lines.

"Has she packed a bag?"

"She's taken a few things with her but not very much," Peter replied. "That's why I thought she was with you."

It wouldn't do to tell her father that his daughter seemed to have only taken her tiniest, sexiest clothes with her either.

"You ring round her friends to see if she's gone to one of them," her father said. "I'll call the family and we'll see if we can find the little terror!"

But despite two hours of intensive dialling, there was no clue as to where Lady Lucinda Estelle Spencer might have gone.

Nothing could be discovered on Sunday either.

Monday 20th July

"So it looks like she's gone of her own free will Sir."

The Police Sergeant was speaking in as patient a voice as he could muster as he stood in the grand lobby of Hugo Spencer's even grander house after the residents had tried and failed to enjoy dinner.

"She's never done anything like this before," her father was insisting. "And she never goes anywhere without her mobile phone."

"She has only been gone a couple of days, Sir. Her phone is still working and still switched on," the policeman said slowly. "We've ascertained that the phone has been moving around the south of England. Her credit card has been used a couple of times on trivial, normal items."

He turned to face Peter.

"I'm afraid it looks like she just doesn't want to answer your calls Sir. And I'm equally afraid that if that's what she wants, it's her right as a grown woman and there really is nothing we can do to help you."

The worried older man turned to his son-in-law.

"Are you sure you didn't have a row?"

"Absolutely not," Peter insisted truthfully. "If anything we were getting on better than ever. But you saw how strangely she was behaving at work. Is it possible she's had some kind of breakdown?"

"Because it's you Sir," the sergeant said a little resentfully, "We've called every hospital, police station and refuge in the south of England. She simply isn't there. Wherever she is, it's where she wants to be. I suspect you'll see her again when she wants you to."

"But..."

"I'm sorry Sir, but we've used enough manpower on this already. I don't mean to be unkind but your daughter -- your wife," he nodded towards Peter. "Is an adult and quite capable of looking after herself. There's nothing at all to suggest foul play -- quite the contrary in fact. She packed her toilet bag and a few clothes before going wherever she has chosen to go. If anything changes, please let us know but in the meantime I suggest you keep trying her friends or anyone else she might be staying with. Good night Sir."

***

"What are you working on this week?" Peter asked his willowy blonde paralegal PA a few hours later over the phone.

Victoria told him.

"I've got a problem that needs the utmost discretion. Complete secrecy. Could you put those files on the back burner and free up a few days? You might need to be out of the office all week."

"Of course Mister Mountfield," the girl replied, her heart thumping almost unbearably in her chest. "Anything you need and you can trust me to keep anything I learn completely confidential."

"I think you'd better call me Peter," he said wryly. "I knew I could rely on you. I hope you're not easily shocked, Victoria."

"Vicky," she said softly.

"I'm counting on your discretion, Vicky," Peter continued. "I need you to help find someone."

"A missing client?" she asked anxiously.

"A missing wife," he replied. "Can you come to my apartment? I'll tell you everything."

As she made her way to the Mountfield residence, Victoria had never felt so elated in her life.

A morning sometime in Early August

Cyndi sat at the dresser putting on her makeup; a lot more makeup than she used to apply but she had watched the other girls carefully and had learned what to do and what to expect.

A large flat screen television was playing porn movies above the large, round bed. The screen flickered badly and there was a strange white noise behind the grunts and moans but Cyndi was now so used to the sound that she hardly noticed.

She felt happy; happier than she had been for a long time. Here in Amanda's she really felt she had left her worries behind. It didn't matter how much extra concrete was used; it didn't matter how late the project was, it didn't matter what Brian Bloody Barlow said or thought.

Now she saw things with a much clearer perspective; her life with her husband had to come first. That was why she was on earth; that was why she had been created. She had made the right choice coming to Amanda's.

Cyndi couldn't quite remember how she had learned about Amanda's or when she had first arrived, but it was certainly an interesting place and she was learning so much and making so many friends.

All the other girls there were about her age or younger; one or two a lot younger. Most of them arrived in the morning and went home in the evening but Cyndi stayed there all the time. They were really friendly too, always joking when they weren't having their clients round for an hour or so during the day.

Most of them had a lot of clients. Cyndi had lots of clients too, so far all of them men. Her husband Peter would be proud of the way she had made all these new friends. She looked forward to showing him all the new things she had learned from them, especially all the new and exciting ways she had found to have sex.

Cyndi was very excited about trying those new ways with her husband; she remembered how much he enjoyed fucking -- almost as much as she did herself.

She had a vague, niggling memory that once upon a time she had avoided sex with her husband, but knew it couldn't really be true. No real woman would ever refuse to have sex with a man as gorgeous as Peter. Just in case, she would make up for it when she went home again, but right now she didn't want to go home. She was having too much fun and, to be honest, too much good fucking.

And for Cyndi, fucking was the most exciting thing in the world; it was what she had been put on the earth to do.

Luckily for her, Peter was the best lover any girl could possibly want; he deserved to be married to the best lover she could possibly be. Cyndi knew she could be that lover if she really tried and right now, she was trying hard and learning fast!

It was a pity she only saw most of her clients once; she was sure she would learn much faster if she saw them more often. Some wore wedding rings like she did. Most did not. Some had come back to visit her several times and she had got to know them a lot better.

Cyndi preferred being fucked by someone she knew and liked; it was far better than being fucked by a taciturn stranger but being fucked was better than not being fucked so she threw herself enthusiastically into every encounter.

And there were plenty of encounters every day.

But deep down she knew that nothing she had enjoyed since she had been there would come close to the lovemaking she knew she would have with her wonderful husband Peter when she eventually went home.

She sometimes wondered whether he would come to get her. She missed him; in a way she would have liked him to come soon but she was discovering so much every day. Cyndi knew that the longer she stayed the more she would learn and the more she learned, the better she would be able to surprise and delight him when they were back together.

So she would stay with her clients and the other girls a bit longer.

Cyndi found the other girls fascinating as well as friendly. Three or four would arrive every day, different girls on different days of the week and different times of day. Only Cyndi was there all day, every day.

When they arrived in the morning, the girls looked ordinary but once they had changed out of their street clothes into their lingerie and put on make-up, they looked really nice. Most of them wore a lot of make-up, like Cyndi herself now wore. Several of the girls had tattoos and piercings and wore jewellery in strange and exotic places like in their mouths or nipples or even between their legs.

Her own ears had been pierced years ago but that was very boring. Cyndi was fascinated by the girls' exotic piercings and wanted to have some herself. She had asked Amanda and to her delight, had been told that she could have more piercings but that they took time to heal and might interfere with the fucking. Cyndi had pleaded with her, promising to have extra sex with her clients both before and afterwards to make up for any lost time.

Finally, after making a phone call to someone Cyndi couldn't quite overhear, Amanda had agreed; Cyndi could have her piercings. It had been arranged straight away; in a few weeks she would be pierced in several places.

Cyndi was as excited as a kid at Christmas.

The piercer would come to her room so she didn't even have to leave the house. Cyndi never left the house apart from going into the garden with its high walls or eating with Amanda at her home so there wasn't any need for her ever to wear anything but lingerie and high heels. She was really pleased that she looked so sexy in her lingerie. She enjoyed looking sexy and it was always nice and warm in the house so she never got cold.

Cyndi looked at the clock on the dresser and smiled; her first visitor would be there soon and she had several more appointments later. It was going to be a busy day.

Amanda or one of the other girls usually either brought the men to her or brought her to meet them and introduce herself. Cyndi enjoyed meeting new men; most of them were friendly but looked nervous. Fortunately, she had learned how to put them at their ease.

Cyndi liked Amanda. She had been warm and friendly from the moment Cyndi had arrived. When Cyndi had explained how much she loved sex and how she wanted to learn all about it to make her wonderful husband happy, Amanda had seemed to understand everything straight away.

After only a few questions, she had gone out of her way to help, bringing Cyndi sexy new underwear and explaining everything she had to do.

Amanda chose Cyndi's boyfriends for her too, advising how to make each one happiest; what to say, what to do with them and what to let them do to her. She talked everything through afterwards too; how to keep looking her best, how to stop her pussy getting too sore - all good advice to make sure she was even better for her next visitor.

And amazingly, Cyndi hadn't had to pay anything for this amazing education! Cyndi had seen the other girls handing over money at the end of the day but she had never asked Cyndi for a penny.

Most of the men liked to talk a bit before having sex with her on the big bed in her room. Others just wanted to have sex. Cyndi didn't mind either way, she enjoyed meeting new men; she enjoyed the sex.

At first, she had learned from the other girls how to pretend to enjoy having sex; what to say and what noises she should try and make but in truth, she hadn't needed to pretend. After only her first day, Cyndi had found that she could reach a real orgasm with any of her clients any time she wanted -- there was no need to pretend at all -- and it made the men so very happy when she did cum for them!

It made her happy too; she had never had so many orgasms in her life and loved the way they made her feel.

Once or twice she had a client who liked to do strange things to her. Several of them had wanted to have sex with her bottom rather than her pussy. She had been very nervous at first until one of the other girls had explained that this was what A-Levels were!

After that, Cyndi had agreed without hesitation. She had been a little surprised how much it had hurt at first but she was more used to it now and had actually started to enjoy it quite a lot.

Amanda was always pleased after Cyndi had done A-Levels.

Cyndi had been spanked a few times too. She wasn't quite sure what she had done to deserve it but she was sure there must have been something and had taken her spankings quietly, always smiling and thanking her client politely afterwards.

Maybe Peter would like to fuck her bottom or spank her too? She was looking forward to finding out.

Yes, Cyndi was very happy. She liked the girls, she liked Amanda, she liked the men and she had learned so much already! Peter would be proud of her when she showed him just how good in bed she had become.

This was what being a real woman really meant! Being adored, being desired, being fucked!

Her makeup finished, Cyndi stood in front of the wall mirrors and looked at herself. She really did look great in her lingerie; long slim legs, a flat tummy, long blonde hair and a pretty face. She wished her boobs were bigger but the push-up bras she wore helped make them look a lot sexier.

Cyndi knew she had never looked as good as this before. And it had all come simply through discovering how to dress properly and knowing how important it was to have lots of sex!

Why hadn't her mother told her about this when she was young?

In a short time she would have her new piercings too and would look even sexier and more sophisticated.

She couldn't wait

There was a soft knock on the door. Her first client of the day had arrived. Cyndi wondered what he would want to do this time. Would it be something new and exciting? She hoped it would.

***

"So there's no news?" Lucinda's father asked his son-in-law over the phone.

"Sorry Hugo. I'd have called. There's been nothing. Her credit card has been used a couple of times, all for online orders but the amounts are trivial."

"Have you heard from the Police again?"

"Only what you know; that she's gone of her own accord; that she's an adult and if she doesn't want to see us, she doesn't have to."

"It's so frustrating," the older man exclaimed. "I'm so worried; she was acting so strangely before; I wonder if she's had a breakdown somewhere."

1...456789