All Comments on 'Luck of the Irish Ch. 01'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
midnighter432midnighter432over 12 years ago
Wow

0.0 omg what a cliff hanger!! i cant wait to read what happens next please hurry :)

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago
Splendiferous!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sad

You started so well and I usually love your stories but this has too much violence! AS a victim of former both rape and domestic abuse it really doesnt make for good story fodder

amber1312amber1312over 12 years ago
harsh

but sometimes life isnt all a bed of roses. A good story line, yes brutal at times but also truthful in so many disturbing ways.

looking forward to the next chapters and hoping they lighten the mood for poor Corey.

ICEWIND125ICEWIND125over 12 years ago
DONT WAIT

DAM DAM DAM U CANT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT WHEN WILL THE NEW ONE BE OUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
but it has to end well

doesn't it? don't leave us hanging. write the 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not my favorite of yours

You are a great writer and I usually always enjoy your works, but this just wasn't my cup of tea. It's not that it's written poorly or anything, it's actually written quite well. I just find the subject matter displeasing, but that's just my own opinion.

I hope you update Revolution soon because that is a story that I really love and look forward to reading more of. I think I'll have to pass on this one.

RahtidRahtidover 12 years ago
SOOOOO SAD!!!!

This is your most gut wrenching story…………….but I know it can’t end like this …………….awaiting the next chapter with tears in my eyes…………..

GweallGweallover 12 years agoAuthor
Wow

Wow, I didn't think people would create more of a fuss over this than the ending to Wings of Gray :D

There will be more so don't worry, I'm not so cruel that I'll end it like this :o

However, I am working on something else (I know I know so many stories at once) but I swear, you guys are gonna shit your pants you'll be so crazy excited.

Jezebell875Jezebell875over 12 years ago
Wow...

Why do you feel the need to continuously break my heart. It was amazing, just don't make us wait for the chapter to long.

rmcarter22rmcarter22over 12 years ago
good job

I liked the storie except for the part about the rape but thats personal taste in my book but other wies good job can't waite for more

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really really GREAT!!!!!!!! Cant wait for more update soon PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf!!!!

loved it right up until the end.......

poor corey, poor eric, idk who i feel worse for!

AsymbiiAsymbiiover 12 years ago
wtf

You left us hanging! Let us know when the next chapter comes out.

KaylahLilyKaylahLilyover 12 years ago
Stunning

You have such a way of capturing a reader's attention with your stories...so detailed and depth of emotion. I truly get a sense of you in your stories. Can't wait for next chapter, don't make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this story

Yes, it's violent and predatory, but it's a good read. Let's hope Eric arrives home soon enough to save Corey. John belongs in jail.

ambdog09ambdog09over 12 years ago
omg!

What a cliffhanger!!! You're killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No master -slave story for me

I normally like your stories but the theme master - slave - pet is just too disrespecting other beings, no matter what species and I feel sorry that you have to have to think up/write this kind of story, that probably will be liked by people with perverted minds. It was quite unlucky for me to fall for the title as it is not what I like at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

your killing me with suspense....

klastbreathklastbreathover 12 years ago
This was..

I think this story went too dark, I really love the darkness in your stories, at least they are pretty realistic and have a happy ending.

But SM is not really my scene, it gives me the chills,

so i'm looking forward to your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I've got to say I like this one, along with all your work :)

Big tumbs up, just hope that bastard of a creep John get's his! Yeey you :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Ditto wow!!!

Another great story and I unanimously agree I hope that a... John gets it good.. Query how did John know that Eric would be late?? He knew the message was there but Corey didn't?? Onto the next chapter

Happycat101Happycat101over 12 years ago
Interesting turns!

This story capture my interest instantly. Granted, I am not into BDSM scene, heck I lead a most uninteresting peaceful life and this is how I want but I really love to read stories like this. These open my eyes, and my mind. Fantasies have no boundaries. If I want ordinary, i will read my diary, I read stories from Literotica because I love fantasies. Please keep it up, you will always get my vote :)

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Late to the game...

I was holding out, trying to decide whether or not I was going to read this. I didn't want the comments or the star ratings from the other readers to influence me. Let's just say this wasn't what I expected and I'm pleasantly surprised. I actually loved the dark undertones of this chapter and the right amount of conflict/tension was used for a truly good read. Accolades must be given to your editor. Now that you've captured my attention, the real challenge is to keep it. On to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Luck of the Irish

I'd just like to point out that the Irish have terrible luck as a nation. Have you ever heard of Murphy's law, 'Anything that can go wrong will go wrong'. And Personally anytime I put on sunglasses it rains. No offence meant or anything I just wanted to point that out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I don't know, this master/slave thing doesn't work for me. Any man who needs a slave has major personality problems, and any man who needs a master has psychological issues. I find it sad, not erotic.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Can I assume there is an explanation coming as to how John knew Eric would be working late? And even more importantly, how he got into the front door that is always kept locked?

I also assume that unless John has some serious friends in seriously high places he is headed straight to jail. I mean, what with the copious amounts of DNA evidence he left at the scene of the crime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous