All Comments on 'Luck Takes a Lot of Hard Work'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another one bites the dust! Good story.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the first of your stories I have read and this has been a very exciting read, Sometimes long stories get off subject but you managed to keep your readers engaged. Good reading with just enough suspense and laughter thrown to keep it interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very entertaining. My laugh for the day. Thanks.

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

Good story! Write some more like this!

allansbulletallansbulletover 1 year ago

Corporate raiders beware! A corporate raider bought out a great little company I used to work for, stripped its assets and cash and let it die because he bankrupted it. If it was possible to do it without a long prison sentence I would have loved to put a very hot piece of a heavy metal between his running lights. Karma came to him though, arrested on child pornography charges and complete disgrace - known forever as a complete and utter asshole.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

I must say I want my money back and I haven't even read you story yet! (just kidding about the money) but I really haven't read the story. I could hardly get thru your preface/disclaimer/explanation pertaining to your? Writing style? Career? Well it doesn't really matter because here I sit at 7 in the morning waiting for the sun to come up with a big smile on my face after reading over 1500 words of your preface/disclaimer/explanation.. So far your writing gets a ten star rating! I don't smile much any more. I am 80 and heading toward I'm not sure what but there are a lot of people dying a hell of lot younger than I am. Sooooo, thank you for the smile. I have been very fortunate in my life and living my life and have been retired for the las 10 last ten years making more than when I was working. No I'm not college educated nor a genius nor a particularly intelligent individual, I'm just a mechanic who knows a little bit about a lot of things and a whole lot about nothing and knowing you can never know enough. I guess I've said enough so I guess I'll read your story now and hope from some more smiles and maybe a good BTB story. Why di I like BTB stories? That's another story. Oh yeah, thanks again for the smile this morning. I really will give you 5 stars just for your preface/disclaimer or whatever that was :)

jlg07jlg07over 1 year ago

Really interesring and different story! 5*

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Wow! I already reviewed your preface lead in which was great (see my other comments) the story was very reminiscent of The Sting and never seemed to lack continuity and direction. This tory was never boring and kept me enthralled with the detail , planning and 'luck'. The fact it took more than a year to bring down the 'asshole' made it even more plausible. There is nothing better than a good revenge story where the bad guy (or person) gets what is coming to them and the old what goes around comes around really happens. Loved and smiled here and there so thanks.5 stars of course

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

I really liked the story, but this should probably have been put in non-erotic, as there was really no couplings at all aside from a brief mention of her with Mark. That aside, very entertaining, thank you.

biggoomba3biggoomba3over 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for starting with a warning that you suck as a writer. I wish I had taken it and not even tried to read the word vomit you posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I haven't ready any of your stories so i have no basis for who you are as a writer and how your writing skills rate.

That being said the story, was skipped in its entirety and was 1 starred for the abnoxious way you presented yourself in your intro. It is violently toxic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I pity those readers who couldn't or wouldn't take the time to read and follow your story. It was done in a very realistic time frame with painstaking detail. As for me, it has been a couple of decades since I watched Redford take down Shaw as effectively as he was taken down in "Jaws". Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks for the intro saved me from a possible crazy read

16GaDouble16GaDouble8 months ago

Very much enjoyed your detailed story. Five *****!

Naysayers be excused.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman19516 months ago

Wow. A very unconventional read.I found it thoroughly enjoyable. I'll read some of your other works.

VersatekVersatek6 months ago

I quite enjoyed the story, especially the degree of detail you went into. My one wish is that you would have delineated the changes in POV. It took away from the continuity when I didn't realize that we were in a different place or with a different character when the scene change occured.

DazzyDDazzyD6 months ago

This was an excellent read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

SIMILAR Stories