All Comments on 'Luckiest Guy I Know Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another one

Another excellent story Mary, 5+ Stars! Can't wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Great potential keep it going.

nreh21nreh21over 6 years ago

Really enjoying it

Thanks for sharing

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 6 years ago
Nice, but needed editing/proofreading

Nicely done, but there are more than a few times where unclear wording pulled me out of the story.

Example:

"When she reached the end I, instinctively, flicked my tongue on it and, brown eyes alight, moved the thumb back across my lips, leaving a trail of moisture behind."

I think you might have meant something such as "...and SHE, HER brown eyes alight...", but I had to read the passage a few times before I figured that out.

You might find that a final read-through of a piece, aloud, can help you to notice things like this.

-Rei

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
time for a 3some

with Viki and Mom and then Viki and Sandy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!!!!!

Love your stories, please keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

well... I like it but I sense Viki cheating on him with sandy the step mom and we all know she wants his mm if she hasn't already slept with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soooo

So she's going to cheat on him with his mom and step mom. He's going to find out and also have sex with his mom and step mom because all people think lesbian sex is hot and sexy. While monogamy isn't.

MaginManMaginManover 6 years ago
A little fast

I like where this is going, but the pace is a bit fast. I'll keep reading of course, but I hope the next chapter feels a little less rushed. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Viki came on more like a MILF than a similar aged friend. The relationship won't last, even without the latter characters, ie Dad and Sandy. Good initiation for a young virgin though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I love your stories, many thanks for making the effort.

Kind regards from England.

courtjester369courtjester369over 5 years ago
More

Looking forward to this story continuing on great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
spell check

She kissed my check!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES