Lucky

Story Info
Luck smiles on Baduk.
6.7k words
4.27
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part One)

(Greeting my readers this is a fantasy theme erotica, this fictional fantasy will have two parts and I will categorize the story according to who and what kind of sex my characters are engaged in. The first one will be erotic coupling and the second will be under gay males. Don't read the second part if your heterosexual eyes can't handle gay sex. Regardless, have a nice day and feel free to comment and leave me feedback.)

*

Baduk spends all day rubbing his right eye, the persistent twitching wouldn't stop no matter how many times he rubs his eye.

The fifty-seven-year-old inn owner groans a little louder feeling irritated, he supposes he will have to seek out the town's physician in the morning to see to his eye twitch.

His staff and guests don't think it is a problem but Baduk doesn't believe in superstition such as luck.

Yet, according to his staff and guests, good luck should be shining on him today but so far the eye twitching only brings him anger and it is so bad that he wants to rip his eyelid off.

Well at least his inn is bustling this afternoon, he expects more traveling guests to arrive later and fill all the vacant rooms due to the terrible storm that is plaguing Luckburrow Town.

In the meantime, Baduk needs something to distract him from the relentless twitching so he scales one of the stool so that he can reach for the numerous scrolls of papers that line his shelves.

Baduk doesn't consider himself short but he is not a human man, he is a dwarf but he is tall for a dwarf standing at five feet and one inch.

He used to have hair on his head too but that feature has long been gone, yet he still has his impressive full-face salt and pepper beard that he kept trim and braid into one long strand.

Old age has also weakened his eyesight so he needs to wear his eyeglasses if he wants to read fine prints and he is no longer as defined as he was in his youth.

Despite having a protruding stomach Baduk is still strong and he still has the stamina to work long hours and physically he is able to lift heavy objects that require the work of two young men.

A lot of other things might change physically for him but the one crucial thing that didn't change much is his libido.

Baduk had seven wives in his youth three of them died during childbirth while the other two died from natural causes and the lasts two simply separate from him along with his many lovers and flings over the years.

Nowadays whenever he desires to tryst Baduk would hire a whore or visit a brothel but sometimes real occasionally his patrons or even his staff warm his bed at night.

Nevertheless, the thought of diving in between warm thighs causes Baduk's cock to throb in his breeches but luckily he likes to wear his breeches extra loose so no one will notice his somewhat stiff state.

Baduk speed read through his scrolls and taking note of supplies that his inn needs to be replenished with so that he can hurry and retire to his room to find his relieve.

He could request a whore to personally come to his inn but the storm will be approaching soon so the chances for a prostitute to venture into the dreadful weather will be less likely to happen no matter how much Baduk is willing to pay her. Oh well, tonight will be him and his hand.

Baduk rubs his right eye for the thousand times when he couldn't take the twitching but as he is itching to relieve his suffering, the lively noise in the room suddenly disappears. He looks up to see why his patron's suddenly gone quiet and he follow their eyes to the door.

Baduk gasps loudly, he hasn't seen an elf over thirty years and what a stunning young lady she is. She has long slightly wavy platinum blonde hair that looks almost white cascading over her slim naked shoulder.

She is tall perhaps five feet plus several inches more and her curvaceous body is absolutely mouthwatering.

Her clothes aren't suited for winter, she wears a tiny strapless dark green top with a low neckline showing off plenty of her cleavage along with her tone naked flat abs and for her lower half she wears a tan color underwear with two belts that hold many daggers and small pouches crisscrossing over her wide hips.

She is also wearing a pair of black riding boots that sit over her knee and a dark green cape complete with a hoodie over her petite but curvy in all the right places' frame. Baduk gulps as the young elf woman walk toward him and the closer she got the more enchanting she becomes.

He has never seen a face as gorgeous as hers, she has the most beautiful shape thick lips with a tint of pink, a small long adorable shape nose, high cheekbones that are also soft with a tint of pink probably from the cold, pale ivory smooth skin, and the loveliest of her features are her big sparkling violet eyes adorn with long pale lashes.

Her naturally sweet fragrant scent is also quite alluring as Baduk breathes in deeply when she stands right in front of him.

Most of the eyes turn away by the time she reaches Baduk at his counter to register into the inn.

"Excuse me, sir, how much for the night?" The beautiful young elf girl asks and goodness even her voice has a melody like a charm but Baduk distracted by her mesmerizing beauty continues to stare.

"Ahem, how much for the night, sir?" She asks again but this time much louder.

"Ah, I apologize my dear but it is just that you're really beautiful and I haven't seen an elf over thirty years that I have forgotten how captivating your kind truly is if you don't mind me saying so. Anyway, the room costs five gold quarters a night," Baduk said with a charming smile hoping to entice the young elf.

"I am very flattered but I don't have five gold quarters only two silver. May I stay for the night and I promise to return with the rest of the quarters by tomorrow," She answers with a sweet smile and her smile makes her even more desirable that it alone could possibly wake the dead.

Baduk could let her shortcoming pass but perhaps being desperate might place her in his bed so he leans closer to her.

"I am sorry my dear but I am conducting business, I can't allow you to pass without paying the toll. I am a straight forward man so I will be blunt, if you allow me to ravish you I will let you stay for as long as you like along with providing the finest ale and meal at no cost to you and in the finest room I have so what do you say?" Baduk asks keeping his voice low just enough so the young elf girl would hear and upon hearing his request she looks stunned and angry.

"You old bastard! What kind of woman do you think I am?" She spat in return with a scrawl and reddening cheeks.

"A fine beautiful intelligent woman, who doesn't want to brave the storm at night and besides the next town is several days away from here. I tell you what I will even give you money for your time and a night of passion with me won't disappoint you. I can guarantee it, I might look like an old dwarf on the outside but I am an exceptional lover and I will ensure to please you. Here, I will let you have a look," Baduk said with a charming smile while he beckons the young elf girl to look pass over the wooden counter.

She gulps feeling a little nervous and still angry but curiosity got to her so she leans over and takes a look.

Air briefly traps in her throat, Baduk is only semi-hard and already there is some considerable length and thickness to him when he yanks his breeches out so that she can see the top of his cock but this isn't what shock her.

She has never seen a pierced cock before and the thought of having his cock shoved inside her is admittedly very arousing causing her insides to wet.

The twenty-two-year-old elf is not green to carnal pleasure but she has yet taken a dwarf and one with a pierced cock is too good to pass up.

Not to mention he is offering her a free room with a warm bed away from the crashing howling storm outside and then there is also food along with money and it will probably be the easiest she can possibly make in this town.

"How much are you willing to pay me?" She asks keeping a straight face because she didn't want the fat dwarf man with the pierced cock to think she is too excited.

"Ten gold quarters for every night you spent here and I am call Baduk, what is your name, my dear?" Baduk asks with a small smirk, he is happy that he catches her interest.

"Alyssia and alright you have yourself a deal Baduk but I am not to be treated like a common whore and if I catch wind that you boast about our-," She answers but Baduk interrupts her.

"Do not worry my dear Alyssia, I don't speak of conquest like a gossiping hen but I will need a show of your word before I take you upstairs," Baduk said while he leans even closer to her causing her to blush and his cock to hardens even further.

"How?" Alyssia asks with a puzzled look.

"Like this," Baduk answers and without warning, he slips one of his large hands between her perfectly thick thighs and into her tan color underwear.

Alyssia moans quietly when she feels Baduk's finger rubbing her clit up and down teasing her hot flesh for a few fleeting strokes before he rams a finger into her cunt causing her to hitch her breath.

Baduk breathes deeply she feels so warm, tight and already wet looks like he is not the only one excited. He is going to enjoy their tryst immensely but the room is all the way upstairs and he needs her now.

"Come with me," Baduk orders as he pulls his hand away from her to unlatch the counter to allow for Alyssia to pass through, which she did as he command.

"Wait, I thought you were going to take me upstairs," Alyssia said looking even more confused but Baduk ignores her as he unlocks the door to his office and hastily pushes her in.

There were eyes following him and Alyssia but Baduk pays his patrons and staff no mind.

"I apologize my dear but I cannot wait, I must have you now. My guests and some of the staff saw us enter my office so I will double your pay," Baduk answer with a hoarse strain voice. Alyssia shrugs since it is too late, Baduk already shoves her in his office and she follows.

Baduk quickly locks his office door while Alyssia takes the few seconds to examine his office, there were several shelves lining the walls filled with many miscellaneous things and one large desk with lots of documents on top along with two chairs and a stool off to the side.

Baduk turns around and slides the stool right in front of Alyssia before he steps on it and once on the stool he immediately pulls her in for an open mouth kiss.

Alyssia moans a little when she opens her mouth to allow Baduk to slip his larger tongue in, he hugs her close as they passionately lock lips and their tongue clash with one another in a fervent hungry kiss, and this is especially true for the old dwarf.

With his lips still locked in their burning open mouth kiss Baduk wisely work quickly to remove the belt from Alyssia's hips, he tosses them away to the far corner of the room while he pulls the gorgeous elf even closer to him.

When his glasses bother him, he pauses for a few seconds to take them off before he resumes kissing Alyssia's beautiful lips.

Baduk moves both of his large hairy hands down Alyssia's back to her round protruding butt and gives the soft firm flesh a handful squeeze before he playfully slaps her butt cheeks causing her flesh to jiggle. Alyssia pulls away after they kiss for a few seconds longer.

"Do not blink," Alyssia said with a coy smile as she backs up until she hits the desk before she removes her cape and tossing it off to a nearby chair.

"I would not dare," Baduk said with a smirk as he watches Alyssia with predatory lustful eyes.

Alyssia giggles making her violet eyes sparkle mischievously while she unknots her green top before pulling the flap of fabric to the side exposing her supple perky breast causing Baduk to groan.

Her breasts are magnificent, the areolar are pinkish and small with a tiny bud in the center and Baduk immediately closes the space between them.

He cups both of her breasts enjoying the smooth soft texture of her skin and warmth of her heat while he fondles and squeezes a bit roughly causing Alyssia to moan a little louder.

Baduk lowers his face to clamp on one of the pretty young elf's breasts causing him to moan into her flesh, Alyssia tastes just as erotically delicious as she looks. Baduk is pleased, very please.

Baduk sucks ravenously on Alyssia's breast causing her to shudder and moan, he swirls his tongue on her areolar and nipple and then he lightly graze his teeth on her skin.

He pulls his mouth slightly back to tongue-lash the more sensitive tip while his other hand pinch and twist the nipple of her other breast between his fingers.

"Mmm...yes...I like that," Alyssia moan and pant as she watches Baduk pleasure her breasts causing her nipple bud to harden and stiff to a bead before he moves his face to her other breast.

Baduk quickly stuffs his mouth with her breast sucking eagerly lapping at her nipple while drooling on her beautiful ivory smooth skin like he did to the other side.

He has never been fortunate to fornicate with a gorgeous woman as Alyssia and apparently his right eye twitch is indeed good luck.

"Bless your creators! You're so beautiful and your tits are really nice," Baduk said pulling his mouth away from Alyssia's breast before returning to clamp his mouth on her again.

Baduk busy his large hand as he caresses, fondles and squeezes her breast taking pleasure from the way she feels while giving pleasure and his other hand steady the breast in his mouth.

He sucks her breast hungrily and he alternates this erotic action with his tongue lashing and tongue swirling tactics.

Baduk continues this sweet torture around and around the lovely elf girl's nipple causing Alyssia to moan even louder and pant due to the pleasurable sensations she gets from having her breasts feast upon.

The slightly sharp ticklish feeling of having the tip of her breast constantly lashes and graze along with getting her other breast toy with is quite stimulating causing her vaginal walls to strain and get even wetter.

"Ooo...ah...ah...yes...mmm...this feels so...good," Alyssia moans.

The old dwarf suddenly lets go of Alyssia's breast so that he could completely take off her green top, which he unceremoniously throws off to the side before he returns to the attractive blushing young elf.

Baduk pushes Alyssia's wonderfully appealing breasts together changing their shape a little before he glides his tongue back and forth on her pinkish nipples and across her skin, he stops every four glides or so to suck and pull her supple breast into his mouth.

Alyssia may not have the biggest bosom but she certainly tastes the sweetest to Baduk that he hopes she will stay for a few days in his inn so he can continue to ravish her.

Baduk looks at Alyssia with a smile and she returns the same expression as he continues to stroke his tongue on her nipples for a little longer before he lets her breasts go.

"Mmm...your body is an artwork. You're too magnificent to be alone and about my dear Alyssia," Baduk said with a smile when he looks into Alyssia's brilliant violet eyes.

"(Giggle) Careful now, such talk and I will expect a ring," Alyssia said with a coy smile.

"A ring for a lover, I don't see why not," Baduk said before he returns his mouth to Alyssia's seductive erotic body.

Baduk plants several kisses between and down the middle of her bosom and when he reaches her belly button he pulls off to hastily remove her black boots.

Alyssia giggles when Baduk has some trouble fiddling with the straps of her boots so she helps him with one side and after several of heartbeats later her boots landed on the floor with a thunk.

Baduk quickly removes Alyssia's underwear causing her gorgeous long legs to lift in the air one at a time, he dumps her slightly damp underwear to the floor.

Baduk immediately grabs Alyssia's plump ass and lift her up onto his desk, he moves around her and with one swift elbow glide he swipes away all the documents, paper rolls, and anything else on his desk to the floor.

Alyssia moves further back on the desk to give herself more space while she spreads her legs giving Baduk entry to her hairless vulva.

The libidinous dwarf rapidly got on his knees to get a better look at Alyssia's lovely vulva, he moans a little when he sees her tight clam-like slit.

"As succulent as a young clam, you're too perfect," Baduk said with a lustful voice while Alyssia giggles in agreement.

Baduk opens Alyssia's labia majora using his fingers and he groans louder when he reveals the inner small folds of her vulva, he licks his lips her tiny clit hidden beneath a strip of skin and when he stretches her further he can see a little distance inside her small reddish and wet cunt hole.

Upon seeing her insides increases his erection even further along and he is so going to love fucking her wet cunt hole with his pierced cock but first, he must taste her.

Baduk pulls Alyssia's pelvis closer to the edge of his desk while she grips the frame before he plunges his face in and her scent is intoxicatingly alluring as she fills his nostrils.

He licks from her anus to her perineum and then toward her wet cunt hole and finally her clit for a couple of strokes.

On his way toward her wet cunt hole Baduk pushes his tongue inside causing Alyssia to gasp, he swirls and twists his tongue around and around inside the wet cavern of her hot hole making the pretty elf girl moan as she watches him pleasuring her in between her thighs.

"Ooo...yes...mmm...that is it...," Alyssia moans enjoying the feel of Baduk's tongue lapping inside her cunt hole.

"Mmm...," Baduk lets out a moan that muffles into Alyssia's cunt while he takes pleasure in her sweet juices.

Alyssia tastes absolutely divine as he continues to twirls and laps his tongue inside her, he alternates this pleasurable action with thrusting his tongue in and out of her essentially fucking her with his fat tongue causing her to moan and pant.

She moves one of her hands from the edge of his desk to firmly press and pushes onto the back of Baduk's bald head while she grinds her pelvis up and down on his face feeling the prickly feeling of his full-face beard between her inner thighs, she wants his face closer.

"Hmph! Yes...you're doing...mmm...great. Suck my...ooo...tight little cunt," Alyssia moans grinding her pelvis up and down Baduk's face.

He continues to pleasure her hot wet hole sticking his tongue as far as he can go and twisting his slippery limp as wildly inside Alyssia while she continues to grind her cunt on him. He likes her initiative and slightly sexually aggressive behavior.

Baduk withdraws his tongue from her cunt hole to lick up toward her clit, he gently bit down on her causing Alyssia to arch her back and sucks in a breath as she releases her delicate hand from his head to go back to brace herself on the edge of his desk.

"Your cunt taste so good, my dear," Baduk said before he goes back to sucking a bit roughly applying pressure between his lips causing Alyssia to slightly tremble and moan even hoarser while he keeps her thighs apart.

He moves one of his hands from her thighs and thrusts two of his thick fingers into Alyssia's hot tight cavern slipping in easily causing her to grip the edge of the desk tighter when she feels his fingers suddenly ram inside while he continues to suck and pull the strip of her clit in his ravenous mouth.

"Ah...ah...oh...your mouth is so...mmm...talented," Alyssia said with a moan and smile looking down at Baduk between her legs and he smiles in return while he pleasures her. He is pleased to hear that.

12