Lucky Alan Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Alan flipped her over onto her back with his cock still deep inside her, crushing his scrawny bird chest against her enormous jugs and resumed pounding her sweet and extremely lubricated pussy hard with his thick phallus. He furiously plunged in and out of her cunt repeatedly, slapping his heavy ball sack against her meaty ass. Her bare feet flailed in the air from the relentless pounding and brought her to another body-wracking climax.

"I want to fuck your titties before I cum," Alan grunted, slowing down his pace and then pulling out his hard cock from her soggy cunt. He sat on her mid section and thrust his cum-soiled cock between her two giant soft milky tits and brought his hands down to smother them over his pulsating member. The juices from her jism-dibbling pussy provided good lubrication and he started rocking to and fro in her soft copious of cleavage. "Oooooh yeeeaaaah. This brings back so many great memories."

The plentiful doughy flesh of her gigantic mounds slipped and fell out of his grasps from the abundant amount of perspiration accumulated during sex. Cassie used her forearms to help somewhat tame her massive jugs from jiggling out of control while Alan fucked them in earnest. His heavy balls violently slapped against the bottoms of her breasts with each thrust. He drove his big hard cock straight through her slippery cleavage and Cassie caught the bulbous head of his shaft in her mouth each time it broke through.

"Ohhhhhh I'm going to cum!" Alan groaned.

"Do it baby," moaned Cassie.

Alan cried out as his monster cock exploded massive volleys of cum between her wobbling funbags. Cassie's face and neck was caught in the blast radius of his cum shot. He pulled his dick from her cleavage and unloaded the rest of his hot sticky semen on the surfaces of her giant F cups, coating both her areolas and nipples entirely.

"So that's what it feels like to be fucked by the nerd with the big dick," heavily panted Cassie, as Alan climbed off her chest and collapsed next to her. "It might take me a few days of recovery before I'm walking normal again. My vagina is sore."

"Your pussy was definitely worth the wait," Alan chimed in and complimented.

"That's good to know. As much as I would love to do this again, we're going to have to wait a few days," she said. "Not used to something that BIG being inside me."

"Charmed but it might be a little bit longer than a few days. I made a promise to a pact of girls that I would take their virginities on prom night. I'm going to reframe from any and all sexual activity for the next couple of weeks so I can give them a night and a load to remember," Alan explained.

"Wow. That's really unbelievable. Most girls would freak out hearing something like this but I completely understand. Besides having a big dick, you have a big heart. You're a very sweet and caring guy. Those girls are going to be very lucky on their prom night to be fucked by your giant cock just like I was. How about one last blowjob and tit fuck before you go all abstinence?"

"Don't need to ask me twice."

20 minutes of an intense blowjob and tit fuck later, Cassie had Alan howling like a wolf to the moon. He unleashed another mind-blowing load of hot spunk all over her fat juicy mammaries. It was at this moment that Alan realized his luck had returned to him after engaging in incredible sex with two different women 30 minutes apart. This was his last sexual encounter until prom night which was less than 2 weeks away...

12