Lucky Black Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself tumbling into my climax, my mind strayed to the final erotic image I'd given myself the night before. I leaned forward, watching my tits press into the glass as I came. My pussy clenched around on his cock, pulling him deeper as my loins flooded and burst. I bellowed with pleasure, collapsing violently into the door; with each of Jack's thrusts, my swollen globes mashed and rolled against the glass.

"God, your fucking tits!" His increased his pace and intensity, frantically pounding his cock into me. My grip on the handle rattled the door, threatening to pull it from its track as I was yanked away then driven against the glass with each of his thrusts. As Jack watched my white breasts squash in the mirror, his drives became more labored. Recognizing his approaching orgasm, I reluctantly pulled him from my pussy. Turning, I dropped to my nylon-wrapped knees on the shower floor, clutching his dick in my hand.

"Do you want me to use them?" I didn't wait for his answer, folding his black monster between my mounds. Giving his head a worshipping lick, I started fucking his shaft with my breasts. The obsidian meat of Jack's cock contrasted against my delicately-freckled, fair skin as I wrapped his rod in my pale tits. He groaned and steadied against the wall for support as his pipe tightened and quivered between my jugs.

Jack's glans erupted, spraying gelatinous cum across my chin and nose. I giggled as a second volley rocketed into my auburn bangs and dripped onto my forehead. I cupped and offered my rack for his tool to ooze its last reserves of spunk across my tits. The viscous white goo ran off my breasts and face as the shower rinsed away Jack's sticky artwork.

His quarter-soft prick hung out from his body at an angle as I stood. He pulled me against him, my breasts mashed against his ribs as I melted into his kiss. At my waist, the familiar prodding returned as his cock shed its slack. As I gently caressed his broad shaft in my palm, he scooped my jugs into his hands, his breath quickened as his dick further stiffened against my abdomen. I broke off our kiss.

"Again?!" I laughed in shock at his absurd stamina.

"Is that bad?" He smiled knowingly as his big hands gripped the twin meaty hocks of my ass, lifting me off the floor and pinning me against the wall.

"God, no." I murmured with delight. "It's what this shower was made for... But start slow. You're bigger than what I'm used to."

Grinning from ear-to-ear, Jack wrapped my stockinged thighs around his hips as he leaned in for another kiss. I gasped into his mouth as he sank his wide tool into my battered quim. He held me there for a moment - suspended atop his cock - then began to flex his knees, rhythmically pushing inside me. My arms draped around his neck, scratching my nails through his hair. Freeing my mouth to breath, I panted into his ear, playfully nibbling his lobe. His hips metronomically pulsed against mine, ramming his cock deep into my tingling pussy. My wet tits pressed into his chest, squeezed and flattened between our jostling bodies. I rumbled my pleasure, running my palms across his water-logged skin.

Our pruney, wrinkled fingertips told me that we had stayed too long in the steaming water. Laying my red lips to Jack's ear, I purred. "You know, there's a giant bed that also screams for fucking..."

He didn't need another word of encouragement. Jack reached behind his back, shutting off the water and sliding open the door without putting me down. I shrieked with laughter as he stepped out into the bathroom, still clinging to his torso, impaled on his erection. Staggering from the bathroom while supporting my full weight with his back and dick, Jack finally reached the edge of the bed and rested my butt on the corner.

Collapsing on top of me, he penetrated further into my cavity, the full weight of his body pushing him deep into my hungry hole. I screamed noiselessly, my red nails dug at his shoulders risking drawing blood. Leaning over me, his strong arms steadied him on either side of me as he devoured my mouth in a kiss. He straightened, grabbing a foot in each hand and hooking my ankles over his shoulders, he pistoned his hips, pulverizing my pussy with his powerful drives. I wailed as my eyes squinted into slits, my blurring vision fixated on the passion-red toe poking through my stockings, dangling above me.

My big tits rolled and fluttered with each impact, and rearing his head back, Jack growled with pleasure. His hands went to my chest, snatching rough handfuls of breast meat, squeezing my tits and pulling himself harder into me. My cries grew into a frantic siren-pitch, my voice breaking with each powerful thrust. Clutching at his muscular shoulders, I frantically pulled him down to me, splaying my legs wide and wrapping around his hips as he lowered atop me to the mattress.

I rolled our tangled bodies until he lay on his back in the center of the bed. Playfully pinning his wrists above his head, I leaned down to graze his lips with a kiss, my dangling breasts tracing lightly across his chest. Shifting my shoulders, I brought a ripe tit tantalizingly close to his chomping jaws, pulling up teasingly at the last second. His cock sank deeper into his pussy, and he fought through my restraint to pull my mouth harder into his. My breasts were enveloped again by his strong hands, cupping and kneading the firm, doughy sacks. Gathering my wet hair over my shoulder, I brought my own hands to my chest over his, urging and guiding their molestation.

I swiveled my hips in a flat arc, grinding the head of his hard cock deep into my quim. The friction of his tip lit a tingling fuse inside me, and I groaned throatily as I rode his thick, black cock. My body shuddered and quaked, my rocking hips wringing an orgasm from my dripping pussy. I dropped my open palms to his chest, bracing myself as my equilibrium fell away in my carnal euphoria. Orgasmic electricity exploded through my body; my fingers and toes clenched, my shoulders spasmed, then I threw my head back and howled with paralyzing euphoric abandon. My body locked spastically, released, seized again, and then dropped all muscle control.

I tumbled to Jack's chest then flopped face-first into the mattress. Beneath me, he withdrew his cock from its sodden sheath. Through my haze, I was aware of Jack parting my legs and lifting my hips. From behind me, Jack lifted me by my waist, pushing my knees apart and laying a steadying hand on the base of my spine above the cleft of my crack. He patiently guided his glans into my loosened cunt, groaning softly as the length of his shaft passed between my lips as he mounted me.

I buried my face in the corner of the bed, whimpering into the padding with my ass up in the air. His pace increased, the moist, rapid slapping of his pelvis striking my thighs ringing loudly in the room. Gripping me by my waist, Jack pulled me to meet each of his thrusts with my pussy. Tingling from my debilitating cum, I barked sharply with his impact, his thick head striking deep in my trembling quim.

His hands squeezed and parted my ass cheeks as he fucked me, clearing room for his deepening thrusts. A stray fingertip traced the rim of my sphincter, feeling almost coincidental as his cock plundered my pussy. Hesitant and fleeting, the initial exploratory stroke was followed by a more brazen effort as he dipped a daring fingertip through my pucker. I teasingly wriggled my ass toward him, lifting my head from the mattress and turning my face back toward him.

"You can... Do it... Put it... In my ass." I panted at Jack between thrusts. "I can take it." I reassured him. His finger twisted more aggressively in my butthole as he considered my offer.

Pulling his cock from my wet slit, he rested his erection in the cleft between my cheeks. He guided the tip of his cock, pressing deliberately against my backdoor. My knot resisted his gentle pressure, and I buried my face in the bed, digging fistfuls of blanket in my tightening grip as the tension built. With a grunt, Jack broke through, his thick cock bullying its way into my ass, bending the inflexible lip of my anus around its girth.

My eyes bulged in their sockets and a rasping cry escaped my mouth and scorched into the mattress. My hands scrunched tight fistfuls of sheet between my clenching fingers as I struggled to relax. As Jack rocked his hips, pulsing his cock through my narrow pucker, I was pinned and immobilized by the burning penetration. His hands on my waist steadied me beneath his accelerating tempo. The stinging numbed and I heard quiet squeaks of encouragement sneaking from my mouth. Jack flailed at my anus, powering his cock into my ass and yanking my body like a ragdoll back into his thrusts.

His large hands traveled over my back, gripping my pale shoulders and pulling me to meet his powerful drives. Remorselessly hammering my backdoor, Jack shifted the grip of one of his hands, indulging himself with a fistful of flying breast. I purred at the sensation of his wide palm on my nipple. But behind me, his enjoyment of my tit took a noticeable toll on his composure and his breathing quickly became jagged and rasping.

Jack's rhythm faltered and his control broke, and he urgently pulled his pulsing tool out of my ass. He rolled me onto my back and straddled my chest with his cannon pointed at my face. Massaging his shaft in one hand and fondling my breast in the other, he stroked himself to completion over me.

The first gooey rope of cum he fired off sailed past my face and nested messily in the auburn strands of hair along my left temple. A quickly-following second spurt splattered on my cheek and chin, followed by a volley that left a gummy white line from the tip of my nose down across my half-open mouth. He wrapped his shaft between my pillowy tits and after a few quick pumps, his head again gushed out wads of sticky cum that trickled over my breastbone and dripped down the sides of my throat to the mattress below.

He pressed the tip of his dick to my lips, and I eagerly took him into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around his head and shaft, I cleaned the last traces of cum from his cock and gulped down his lingering seed, then released him from my mouth with a satisfied smacking of my lips. I propped myself up on an elbow and brushed a cum-wadded curl of hair away from my eye as I watched Jack dress, absentmindedly dragging a ruby fingernail through the branching rivulets of spunk spread on my chest.

With a soggy flourish, he pulled on his damp jacket and adjusted his tie. He leaned over the bed and we shared a long, final kiss. As he reluctantly stood, he looked over my naked body, sprawled and cum-marbled on the bed, one last time.

"Sarah," Jack chuckled, "you probably need another shower."

12