All Comments on 'Lucky Collision'

by wigsworld

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You obviously know nothing about the anatomy and physical limitations of a 75 year old woman. Next time do your homework before you try writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Learn the difference between ' and "

golfbum13golfbum13over 2 years ago

Excellent. Thank you

wigsworldwigsworldover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for for your comments. I don't really understand the anonymous comment about me knowing nothing about the anatomy and physical limitations of a 75 year old. I actually know many people in their 70's and they are in good health and lead active lives. As for the comment about using single quotation marks, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this. From what I understand double quotation marks are the norm in North America. I'm from the UK. I think people who get upset about this type of thing really need to get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is a rerun from a few years ago.

wigsworldwigsworldover 2 years agoAuthor

This Story and my other two stories were on here two years ago. I decided to take them down as I wasn't quite happy with them. I changed my mind and uploaded them again. I'm hoping to continue writing more episodes to these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for an erotic tale, the age difference element is well done. I found your story wonderfully arousing and it led me to masturbate. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable little tale. I don’t think you needed as many references to the age difference (ancient everywhere), and a widower is the male version of a widow. If you are to make full use of the English language, you shouldn’t dismiss what can be done with punctuation. There is a very useful difference between single and double inverted commas - look it up. I’m a UK editor; this isn’t a US/UK difference.

wigsworldwigsworldover 2 years agoAuthor

Just to clarify, I wasn't dismissing what can be done with punctuation. Using single inverted commas for speech and double for a quote within a quote isn't incorrect. I have looked this up. It seems that it's a stylistic thing and does depend on the country you live in. I'm sure you will tell me this is completely wrong though.

Nalla_fmnabNalla_fmnabover 2 years ago

So happy that you are back. Love this one, especially the homewrecking part. Older women taking younger attched men is hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the best

EmirusEmirusalmost 2 years ago

SHORT BUT SWEET. Enjoyable but not great but it is difficult to make something outstanding out of a fairly common plot.

*

I think an editor would have been helpful. For example, there are some easily corrected errors such as using: driving.’He said instead of : driving,’ he said. Or, in my opinion, writing: driving,” he said.

*

From what I’ve read on this site “ ”is more the accepted form of enclosing speech than ‘’ (“” is how I write) and I found reading the story disconcerting for that reason. But I suppose it comes down to personal preference. A lot of mainstream novels are using ‘’ although I don’t understand why.

*

Whether the form of speech punctuation affects the score for a story I’ve no idea. Probably not a deal breaker for many readers. Particularly those who are only interested in “slam, bang thank you ma’am.”

*

The story is mainly a lot of short sentences and I believe it would read better even if it was only the addition of ‘and’ between some sentences. I think, unless there’s a particular reason why not, stories should be relaxed reading.

*

My comments are always intended to be constructive, otherwise I wouldn’t spend my time on them, and I hope you will read this one as such. If there’s anything you would like expanding/explaining please message me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous