Lucky, Crazy, Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
A Totally Lucky, Crazy, Unexpected MMF Threesome, part 1.
5.5k words
4.14
20.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mydeepsix
mydeepsix
225 Followers

Cooper held Haley tight against his young, muscular body, his strong hands running over her sexy frame, squeezing my wife's magnificent breasts roughly, his lips pressed tightly against hers. She returned the kiss, wriggling slightly while he deftly untied the shoulder knots on her black silk dress, letting it slide off her tanned skin and drop to the floor. She stood before him, topless, clad only in a tiny string thong. Her tits were beautiful from any angle, but from my vantage point, with her nipples hard, and pressed against a young stud, they were magnificent. Barefoot. So vulnerable standing there, mostly nude with Cooper still dressed. My wife of 10 years, Haley, is blonde, about 5'6" tall, Cooper must have been a close in height, slightly taller. But they seemed a perfect match physically to each other: Her tight, athletic and curvy body next to his lean, ripped, naturally muscled physique obviously sharpened by a strenuous physical routine. I was over 6', she barely reached my shoulders. But watching them share a passionate kiss, seeing her obvious arousal, they were so well physically matched in height and form, I felt a pang of jealousy.

Cooper, never breaking his lip lock on Haley, quickly stripped out of his shirt and shorts, kicking them away and pressing his naked body tighter against my wife. Haley hooked her fingers into the waistband of Cooper's briefs and slowly pulled his shorts down. she gasped aloud as his cock literally sprang into view. Cooper's uncut cock was smaller than even my average penis by about an inch, nor anywhere near as thick as mine. Haley didn't notice any comparison, she was in lust for his enthusiastic young sex. He was rock hard, and it bounced like a spring as he moved closer, until he pinned it in between them. She wrapped her hand around it and gave it a few gentile tugs, while passionately exploring his mouth with her tongue. Her kiss was so full of passion and desire, I again felt the twang of jealousy. I expected/fantasized that maybe Haley might want a tall guy with a much bigger cock than I, in order to agree to being shared. In reading or watching porn, (written by male writers) the woman is attracted to big cocks. Here, Coop's dick was smaller than mine but Haley's lust for him was no less intense; she acted like it was the most beautiful cock ever.

Cooper moaned and reached for her, brushing her already hard nipples with his palms and sliding his fingers down each breast, gently hefting and squeezing each one and rolling her nipples in his fingertips. She inhaled, and putting her hands on his waist, pulled their bodies together.

I ran my hand up and down my crotch feeling my own hard cock through the cotton material of my shorts. I sipped my drink and watched as they drove their tongues into each other's mouths. She was so lusty and hot for him, I'd never seen her turned on like this. They were running their hands over each other bodies and again grinding their groins into each other like high-school kids behind the gym, except this was my late 30's wife and he was an early 20's sailor on a two day pass.

We were half-way through our island vacation, and we had already done so much from our bucket list: snorkeled, scuba dived on a fantastic reef, paddle boarded, took a helicopter tour, hiked up the mountain trails, sailed, took a cooking class, and had a couples massage in our room. I even won a few grand at the casino, and was wise enough to cash out before greed overtook my better judgment. Over dinner we relived each adventure, and were ready to tackle the next one; relaxing wasn't on the list. Then I heard a cork pop and looked up from the menu to see a stunning tall, young redhead woman pouring our wine. She had dark, tanned olive skin but delicate features, deep, sexy eyes, she moved like a dancer, smooth and graceful. I must have gasped, as she looked up and smiled at me. "Hi" she said, "I'm Sommer, your waitress this evening." Then she looked at me and repeated "Sommer, with an O". Her luscious lips forming an "O" for a second, My eyes must have been as big a saucers. Haley was not immune to her looks, and quietly remarked to me "She is gorgeous! She's way to hot to be waiting tables!" I chucked, surprised / not surprised at how we thought alike. "Maybe we should add "Threesome" to our bucket list!" I joked. Haley looked after the waitress as she walked away, gazing at her tight ass in the black uniform she was poured into, and said "OK by me!" she said, dreamily. Like any guy I pounced, and agreed: "OK, a threesome is on the agenda! No take-backs!". Haley laughed, looking at me strangely for a second, as if weighing a decision, then away, and we continued dinner.

I could almost feel the heat of their passion rising, getting more intense, then Cooper pushed Haley gently back onto the bed, both of them breathing heavily. She hooked her thumbs into her thong, and pushed in down to her knees, Cooper grabbed at it and tugged it off, never taking his eyes off Haley's exposed form. She grinned slyly, spreading her legs lewdly and showing Cooper her smooth, wet pussy. She spread her labia, and gently fingered her hard little clit.

"Please fuck my married pussy!.... Do you want it?... I want your cock in me! Fuck me, fuck me now!" she begged him. She spread her legs, lifting her knees up. I'd never seen her act so slutty, it was a little scary to me, but very hot!

"Oh, baby I plan to!" He replied.

Cooper was already rock-hard, he quickly positioned himself between her legs and entered her with one smooth motion, all youth and urgency. Haley gasped but pulled him in deeper, her lips finding his quickly, and her hips matching his thrusting like it was instinct. Haley cried out "Oh yes, that's it baby, fuck me, fuck me baby, fuck me harder, ooooh yes fuck me, fuck my cunt!" This was real, raw lust on display. Cooper wasted no time and soon began pumping his bare muscled ass faster and faster, grunting and panting with the effort. "I'm fucking your married cunt in front of your husband! I'm gonna have so much fun fucking my cock in you. I'm gonna fuck your tight pussy all night!"

Haley was oblivious to everything but that hard cock pounding her pussy mercilessly. Her breathing became labored and she grunted and cried out involuntarily: "Uh Uh! Uh! yes, yes, oh baby fuck me hard! Oh, oh that's it baby, fuck me deep, yes, yes!"

I stripped myself naked quickly, never taking my eyes off them, my wife of 10 years and her stud conquest of the evening. Nude, and hard myself, I squatted down between their legs to get a good view. His smooth balls were slapping Haley's beautiful and very wet cunt with each rabbit-like thrust, his cock pounding her tight pussy fast and hard. My wife's pussy was beautiful, I loved the way it looked as it stretched around Cooper's hardness, I loved the way it tasted, and the way it was only more beautiful from this angle, penetrated by a wet, shiny hard cock. She cried out and pulled his ass in tight: "Harder! That's it, I love your cock! Oh God, fuck me baby, fuck me, FUCK ME!!!"

She pulled away from his kiss, taking in gulps of air, and said, "God! Your hard cock feels good in my pussy! it's wonderful!" She pulled her legs up higher to get him deeper, he moved down for a moment to bite and suck her tits, roughly, then move up her neck back to her luscious lips. His cock fell out of her pussy for a moment, then Cooper moaned "You like me fucking your married slut pussy?" he growled, and shoved his cock in deep. Haley shrieked as his balls slapped her ass and she started to fuck it harder and faster. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me like a slut!" She cried out. He was like an animal, off the chain. "Who's slut are you?" he asked. "Your slut! Your slut!" she answered, gasping. It didn't take long before he lost control, I could see his muscled ass tense up and his hips pounding that cock into my wife even faster. "Yes...I'm close babe! Squeeze that cock with your slut cunt!" he said. His young, muscular body shone with sweat. Haley looked incredibly sexy, her body writhing in lust for this young stud, submitting to his pent-up need.

Cooper could no longer control himself and yelled: "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm coming!"

Haley pleaded: "Cum in me! Let me feel your hot load in my pussy!"

And he came. He arched his back and froze for a second. His cock was buried to the hilt in Haley's pussy and she groaned as his cum exploded deep into her. I could see the muscle between his tight pink asshole and balls pulsing. She squealed again and gasped, sucking in air through her clenched teeth. Cooper slowly resumed fucking Haley as his cock pulsed and throbbed, but eventually pulled out. "Fuck Yea!" he panted. My wife's pussy was sopping wet with the result of their lust, her thighs dripping with hot seed.

I tried to be discrete but at some point I think Haley had enough of me ogling Sommer, that hot waitress, and excused herself. (It didn't help that she kept tracing her toe up my bare inseam and teasing my balls under the table.) "I'll be right back" she promised, with a sly grin. She was gone for a while, and I started to wonder of she was OK. Then I saw her returning, with a (very) young man following behind her. He was slight taller than her, wide shoulders, narrow hips, close-cropped blond hair, piercing blue eyes, a square jawline. He was dressed in Navy camo fatigues, but carried a small duffle bag. I saw his eyes drop to Haley's ass, grinning, and I was instantly on edge. She sat down next to me, then indicated an empty chair to the new arrival. He sat, obediently. She looked at me, and said "This is Cooper, he's got a 2-day pass, and six months of built-up...youthful tension." I looked at him, speechless, for a few minutes. He grinned, nodded in my direction and said "Call me Coop." The idea of watching my very sexy wife with another man was kind of exciting me, but the idea of actually sharing her was not something I was eager to do. And with a stranger? Haley was a great lover and I was lucky to have her. Then the thought hit me; This was her lover, her choice for her threesome. What's good for the goose, and all that. I felt myself trapped, and came to the conclusion I needed to be as supportive of her as she was of me, just a few moments ago.

She reached up, pulled his head down, and kissed him. He kissed her back and raised his hips, rolling off her and laying next to her, a satisfied grin on his face. I watched as his slimy cum and pussy coated cock slid from my wife's dripping cunt, she pouted for a second, then grinned at me, still catching her breath. I knew she hadn't cum yet, so I quickly took my place between her legs. I slipped in my larger cock easily, feeling the hot, slippery just-fucked pussy as tight as ever. I looked down to see her and Cooper kissing, almost oblivious to by presence just a few inches away. She kissed him gently at first, then he kissed her back with increasing passion, I'd never been that close to two people kissing like that, and never seen my wife of 10 years tongue kissing another man, especially while I fucked her sloppy used pussy, but the sight was mind blowing, and I started fucking her with passion. Cooper pulled away and started to scoot up the bed a little, Haley turned to me and kissed me deeply. It took a second before I realized I tasted Cooper's mouth on her lips, it was fresh and clean, but unfamiliar. I reflexively pulled away but she took my head and held my lips tight to hers and stuck her tongue into my mouth. Holy Shit! I felt my orgasm rising despite myself. Fucking her, I used long, deep thrusts into my wife's pussy, and felt her hips rising to meet me each time, in our usual (but effective) technique.

Cooper has slid his body up and positioned his semi-hard cock right at Haley's mouth, she broke our kiss, turned her head and took the tip of Cooper's slick, cum-covered cock into her mouth. "Suck my cock, baby!" He said, pushing his cock deeper. He didn't need to say anything, when she saw it, she reached for it greedily. She sucked him in about half way, as he thrust his hips to fuck her slick, red lips. I watched her greedily lick and kiss his hardening rod only an inch or two from my face, I could smell his fresh cum and her cunt scent every time she exhaled. It was an intense sight, so sexy. His cum left a slick trail across her lips and cheeks, even as she tried to swallow every drop.

Cooper's dick became hard again quickly, and pulled his cock away from Haley's eager mouth. She flashed a disappointed expression to me for a second, but them turned to face me and kissed me deeply, her tongue penetrating deeply into my mouth. Her mouth tasted of her own pussy and Cooper's semen, and again I tried to pull away but she held my head and kissed me even more fiercely. Yea, it was very hot!

Cooper flipped around and directed Haley to get into a 69 position with him, she obeyed, pulling off my cock, then tuned onto her stomach and crawled over him, I was close to cumming and wasn't going to stop now, so I held her hips and drove my cock deeper into her now in the doggy position, even as she moved over Coopers cock and I could see her head start to bob. Cooper must have started to lick and suck on her clit, as I felt the pressure of his tongue through Haley's pussy on my cock! She gasped and squealed, and started to grind her hips back against my cock and then down onto Cooper's tongue with every thrust, it was intense and so taboo, I almost exploded right then.

At first, I tried to reposition myself to keep my balls from slapping Cooper in the forehead, but as my orgasm approached I cared less about him and more about driving my cock deeper and deeper into Haley's freshly fucked cunt. I felt Haley's body start to quiver and convulse, her breathing rapid and her body quivering, I knew she was in the beginning of orgasm. A big one too, judging by how her hard body was shaking! I could hear her muffled cries while her mouth was full of Coop's dick, she refused to relent her oral worshiping of his recovering dick. I pounded her harder and harder, pushing deeper until I felt the first hot jet of my cum squirt deeply into her pussy, my throbbing cock pumping over and over, my legs almost shaking from the effort. I think my orgasm lasted almost a minute, until I fell backward from the bed and staggered over to the couch, spent. Coop was still eating her pussy, making her writhe and buck, crying "Oh god baby that's it, eat meee! Eat my pussy, yes baby yes, oh yes, that's it baby, eat my pussy baby yes yes yes yes! Oh God I'm Cumming!!!" Spurred on by her pleading, Cooper kept at it like a champ, nothing stopping him now.

Haley cried out "Oh, Fuck! Yes! Yes! Uh! Uh!" was experiencing leg-shaking orgasm, and I was amazed to see Cooper was licking and sucking her pussy like a crazy starving man, driving Haley mad with sensation. She was making inhuman sounds until she finally let out kind of a scream, gasped and rolled off Cooper, pushing his head away from her dripping, abused cunt, panting like a marathon runner. I think she even passed out for a moment. I did not expect Haley to be so passionate and turned on by Coop. She was a different woman, slutty, insatiable, dirty. This was a whole new side of her, I'd never seem before. Dirty talking, shameless, so hot, it opened up new chapter in our relationship.

Haley was laying on her back, catching her breath, but Coop was not waiting; he lifted her legs up onto his broad shoulders and slid his cock in to her pussy desperately, starting to fuck her almost before she was aware he was inside. He was fucking amazing to watch, almost the parkour of sex, he pumped her hard for a minute or so before he stiffened up and came, shooting another load into her already full cunt. They both fell forward, exhausted.

Cooper got up and, his lungs heaving, sat next to me on the couch, his cock still semi-hard and dripping, a devious grin on his cum-coated face. Before I could stop myself, I said "You've got my semen on your face." Cooper grinned at me and laughed "Your wife's got my jizz in her cunt!" Haley caught her breath, with some effort, rolled over on her back and propped herself up on her elbows. "Boys" she said, "Are we going to fight, or fuck?" Then, she spread her legs and used one hand to expose her used pussy to us, as if to show her boys what we'd done to her. Semen was running out of her like warm frosting on a cinnamon roll, I've never seen so much hot cum in one place before, let alone on my wife. Cooper laughed and slapped me on the knee. "She's right!" he said, but she had no idea: the night was just starting.

We each gazed at her wet, slippery cunt as she spread her pussy lips for us, gently massaging the cum and wetness in. I felt my cock start to stir, and looked down as Cooper absently stoked his own hard cock. Haley rose up and sat on Cooper's knees, kissing him on the lips and then licking our sticky cum off his face like a lap dog. He pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply, she moaned and kissed him back. This guy had no inhibitions.

Haley gently slid to the floor, kneeling in front of his stiff uncut manhood. She reached up and replaced his hand with her own, his cock in her right hand. He moaned encouragement as she slowly stoked it. "Yea, baby, you like stroking that big cock? Oh, yea, make me hard again!"

She moved her left hand up and touched his balls with her wet fingertips. Haley moved forward and kissed the head of his cock. She stuck out her tongue and touched the tip of his dick. Cooper's hips moved back and her hand slid up his cock. She pulled slightly, his hips reversed, and his cock touched her lips.

"I love your cock, stud!" She told him, but looked at me. She stroked his cock a few times and played with his balls, the tip of his cock never leaving her lips. Haley opened her mouth and moved her head forward letting the head of his cock slide between her red, full lips. He moaned as more of his cock went into her mouth. I watched her cheeks hollow and knew what he was feeling as she sucked on his cock. Cooper put his hands on her head, pulled on it pushing more of his cock into her mouth. "That's it, baby! Suck my cock!" he encouraged her. I thought it would be hot watching my wife fuck another man, but I was unprepared for how unnerving it was, seeing her so turned on and lusting after another man.

She sat back away from Cooper and looked at me.

"Is this turning you on?" she asked.

I nodded and said, "God yes. You?"

She reached down to her well-used pussy and brought a dripping finger up to her mouth, licking the combined sticky coating sensually. "Obviously" she replied.

She moved over to me and licked the length of my cock, from my balls to the tip. She did it a second time, then a third, lingering at the tip then taking me into her mouth. I felt myself getting hard again, and was just about to start fucking her mouth when she pulled off me and rose up to kiss Cooper on the mouth again, pushing him onto his back.

So far, they had both been moving very slowly, a brief reprieve from the frantic fucking between them, but I knew that that would not last very long. Cooper was close, I could tell. Haley swallowed his cock again and slid her hands up his chiseled chest. She found his nipples and pinched them. Cooper moaned and shoved his hips forward pushing more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She pulled her head back and I watched as his wet cock reappeared from between her lips. She pinched his hard nipples again and sucked on the first couple of inches of his cock, her head moving back and forth. Her tongue playing in his foreskin. After about a minute of sucking his cock and pinching his nipples, she let his cock fall from her mouth. Haley stood up and kissed him, forcing her tongue between his lips. He moaned quietly and kissed her back.

mydeepsix
mydeepsix
225 Followers
12