Lucky, Crazy, Unexpected Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved to me and kissed me, gently at first then deeply and passionately. She moved back to Coop then me, slowly pushing our faces closer as she alternated between us. "My hot, sexy boys!" she said, then she pushed us back on the couch, our knees bent, high in the air. Coop put his arm around me to keep his balance, and after I almost slid off the cushion I did the same to him. It was the closest I'd ever been to another naked man, and obviously the first time I'd been that close to a guy who just fucked my wife. My head was spinning, but my cock was harder than ever.

The she did something new: Haley moved down between my legs and, starting at my asshole, licked from there up my taint, across my balls and up my shaft to the wet, dripping tip. Almost involuntarily, I said "Holy shit!". She grinned and moved to Coop, doing the same. He gasped and moaned softly, I think he was as shocked as I was. She moved back to me and this time, rimmed my asshole for a full minute, before licking slowly up to my cock head and sucking the tip. She giggled and moved to Cooper, who raised his legs higher in anticipation. Again, she started rimming his ass, I could feel him shudder, he held me closer as to not fall. He started to encourage her, even as his legs shook: "Oh god! Eat my ass hole! You dirty slut, eat it good!".

We had experimented with anal once, when we were first married, I didn't put too much stock in it; Pussy was better and Haley said she only felt pressure, no pleasure, and in fact she complained it was uncomfortable for her. I never thought it was worth bothering with, outside of the mental rush one got by violating a woman in such an intimate way. We chalked it up to "did it, once" and never thought about it again. Eating ass was a surprise, for sure, and the gusto she had to rim and tongue our assholes was a complete shock.

I could see her head moving in and out, tongue fucking his tight hole. Cooper's cock was rock hard and dripping clear, sticky pre cum. He grabbed his cock and started stroking as she ate him out. As he stroked his cock, the wet foreskin sliding back and forth over his shiny glans. He said, almost begging: "That's it, tongue fuck my ass. Oh god yes, yes fuck me! Fuck my ass hole with your tongue!". I lay there watching my wife eat this young studs ass, as he shamelessly jerked his cock right next to me.

She teased him a while longer, then moved back to me, rimming my ass and licking the taint. It was intense, and I started wanting her to go deeper, to fuck me with her fingers. I felt like a whore, almost to the point of begging her to penetrate me further. I moaned and than gasped. She was playing with my smooth balls and giving me the blowjob of my life. She was doing things with her mouth, and tongue, that had never done to me before. Her wet fingers circled my ass, it felt electric. I started jerking my cock next to Cooper, not caring that we still had our arms around each other. Haley giggled, then took my balls into her mouth, one at a time, gently sucking them.

Cooper got up and squatted behind Haley, spreading her ass and spitting into her crack, then he pushed his face into her ass and Haley gasped, holding onto my waist as if she was about to slip. She cried out and started to hyperventilate, saying "OH GOD! OHFUCKOHSHITOHGOD! That feels so fucking good!" She was like an animal. "God! Yes! Lick my ass!" she almost yelled. Her face was still in my crotch but she just held on for dear life, my neglected cock bouncing against her salivating mouth.

Then Cooper rose up to a kneeling position, grabbing a pat of butter from the room service tray and from the way Haley jumped, he lubed up her ass and then his stiff cock. She looked up at me and exclaimed "Cooper's going for it! He's going to fuck my ass!" Then, were eyes still locked on mine, said: "Put it in, stud! Put your cock in my ass!" Haley told Cooper between gritted teeth, "Fuck my slut ass!". He pushed forward, she gasped and gripped my legs for support. He started fucking her, Slowly at first but she begged "Fuck me harder! Harder!" and he responded. I reached down to kiss her, aware that I was kissing my wife as a stranger was savagely fucking her ass! It was mind blowing! So uninhibited, so raw!

He gave her no mercy, and pounded away like crazy, his head rolled back and his tongue almost hanging out the side of his mouth. "I'm fucking your ass! Your dirty whore ass!" he said, pounding her like crazy. Her body rocked against my lap as she desperately tried to hang on to something, I'd never seen her so wanton, so slutty, in my life. Cooper pounded her until it seemed every muscle in his body went rigid and he tossed his head back, grunting "Oh, God! Oh, Shit!" and I could tell he was filling her gut with thick, hot squirts of his semen. His body jerked once, twice, maybe four times, then he slowly fell back onto his heels, panting and trying to stay upright. His cock was still squirting hot semen in spurts as he slid backwards. I did not expect Cooper to be so fearless. He was unleashed, wild, and uninhibited. I didn't feel like he was trying to dominate or pull any "alpha" shit, he just followed his lust without hesitation. I was envious of that freedom, and his endless ability to get hard and cum.

Now I was rock hard, I pulled Haley's weak form by the hair and turned her around until her abused, jizz-covered ass was facing me, then I placed by wet, pre cum-dripping penis-head against her asshole. She gasped, but pushed back and my cock popped in her stretched asshole easily, sliding into her slimy gut balls-deep. I started to fuck her ass, moving my cock in deep and then pulling out almost to the tip, slowly but picking up speed. "Don't fucking stop, stud! Don't you dare fucking stop... Ah Ah Ah Ah!" I heard her breathing get faster and little cries escaping her mouth, and I wondered if she would cum from anal alone?

I didn't have long to wonder, as Haley started making guttural, animal noises and pushing back on my cock with every thrust. I reached around to massage her clit, causing her to squeal and grunt like a woman possessed. Her body moved almost involuntarily, desperately impaling itself on my dick, harder and harder until she began to shake and loose control, grunting like a weight lifter and getting louder until she seemed to convulse. I don't know why, but her orgasm seemed to trigger mine, and quite unexpectedly I felt my cock swell then shoot jet after jet of hot semen deep into her gut.

Haley collapsed and fell onto Cooper's chest, panting and with spittle dripping from her mouth. I managed to crawl next to her and struggled to flip onto my back, panting but catching my breath. Cooper ran his fingers through her blonde, but wet and matted hair, gently, and said "You are one hot fuck, baby". She kissed him, gently, and snuggled against his muscular form. Eventually, I got up to get a drink, and when I turned around I saw Haley had straddled Cooper's revived cock and was riding him, her eyes closed, her hands squeezing his chest and tweaking his nipples. I was spent, so I just sat back and watched until Cooper grunted and ejaculated in my wife's pussy again. After he came, he seemed to close his eyes, so I took Haley by the hand, her quivering legs drenched with semen and sweat, and lead her into the shower.

We washed each other gently under hot, steamy water. I was about to step out when I heard Cooper's voice, "Leave some hot water for me!". Haley smiled and pulled him in, kissing him and asking "Ready for another round, stud?". He laughed and pulled her close. "Yea, you can't get enough of my cock, can you?" he said. She laughed and replied "How can I resist your beautiful hard cock?" I left to dry off, toweling my hair and pouring myself another drink. I could hear the sounds of wet flesh slapping and giggling as I dozed off.

I was awakened at least three times during the night, the bed rocking as Cooper fucked her or she fucked him right next to me, or maybe they never stopped? It was hard to tell. They feigned trying to be quiet, sometimes giggling softly, until Cooper started to cum (again) and then announced it loudly; Every time. I watched them a few times, even getting semi-hard. My wife's nude and sweaty body tangled up with his in the bright moonlight was intoxicating, her lust insatiable. But I was so exhausted, I'm sure I slept through a few as well.

In the morning, I was awakened by the smell of hot coffee, I opened my eyes just as Haley, in a bathrobe, kissed me and handed me a steaming hot cup. I looked around and failing to see Cooper, thought perhaps he had left. I was about to say something when the bathroom door opened and Cooper walked out, freshly showered and dressed. Haley winked at me, then walked over to Cooper and kissed him, a simple good-bye kiss at first but soon turned into a passionate, deep make-out session, she reached into his trunks and started to jerk his cock, I stared in amazement. Again? She pulled his trunks down and took his hardening cock into her mouth, sucking hard and bobbing eagerly. Standing there, he grabbed her head and face-fucked her roughly, his hard cock slick with her saliva, pushing past her sexy lips over and over again. As usual it didn't take long for him to cum, pumping his hot load down her throat. Haley swallowed a few times until he finished, then stood up, and grinned, a thin rivulet of semen escaping the corner of her mouth. "Now, you can go." she said, nonchalantly. He slapped her on the ass and then looked at me, saying "You are a lucky man, pops. I've got to get back, thanks for a wild night!"

I was stunned. She came over to me, and kissed me, sensuously. "Thanks for a special evening, and for playing along. But, now, let's go back to bed, and sleep in, we'll need our rest!" Stupidly, I asked "Why?"

"Because we're having in-room service with Sommer tonight." She smiled, and took my hand, leading me to bed.

12