All Comments on 'Lucky Day'

by Saxon Stonedyke

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TheBlueOneTheBlueOneabout 12 years ago
Made me smile....

Very sweet & romantic! Keep them coming, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Made me smile too

Keep em comin

lescntrygrllescntrygrlabout 12 years ago

This is cute and funny at the same time. I think it is funny that the dad is so worried about his daughter doing "stuff" in his precious truck, and that the dog tries to go after Mo when she starts kissing Cindy, but I think that it is absoutley cute when Cindy falls asleep in Mo's arms after her first women encounter, and that she is so afraid to go out of the door, that she climbs out of the bedroom window. I really hope that you continue on with this story, I would love to know what happens next.

Sadie15Sadie15about 12 years ago
more

Please continue with this story. Love the characters.

rebecca_mcphearsonrebecca_mcphearsonalmost 12 years ago
cracking read

I really like the characters - the cracking her head on the vanity was brill - just the right level of humor and sexual tension there - made me smile :)

Very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still wondering ...

If you're a man or a woman. And yes--I'm very familiar with the range of dykes in the world. I've seen my share. That's exactly what makes my BS detector go off. That said, I'm sure I could ring your bell, either way.

Saxon StonedykeSaxon Stonedykeover 11 years agoAuthor
see profile here

with pictures! not much else I can do to prove my gender.

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1378408

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Cute Story

I wonder if Cindy ever called for a second date.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
skin a cat

Being a southerner(Alabama), I can tell you that the saying "there's more than one way to skin a cat" does not refer to felines, but to catfish. My best cat friend endorses this. She also says she loves fish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The only accurate Butch experience

I think about and tell my lesbian friends about this story all the time. I have no idea if the author checks the comments but this story lights up my butch heart. Fuck, down to including the gallons on the wetvac, this story included the Exact information I would be asking myself.

ArkingArkingabout 2 years ago

I liked it, understood what an exciting occurrence that would be for any woman at any time. I should get out to hardware stores more often.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 2 months ago

When I read this I couldn’t help laughing. Butches think that they stalk and claim femmes when in reality it’s the other way around. We act helpless so they come to our “rescue”. But we both get what we want. Great story! Thank you.

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous