Lucky Horseshoe Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then covered my dick with her hot mouth again.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my dick and then released my dick again.

"Oh fuck Dolly. You are such a good cock tease!" I told her.

She continued to stroke my shaft and flick her tongue against my pee slit and lick up the oozing juice.

"You ready to cum big boy?" She asked in her high pitched voice.

I didn't have the words as the cum quickly entered my shaft and exploded out. Thick globs erupted from my dick and shot up her cheek, eye and forehead and even went in her hair before she placed her mouth over the head and I shot it in there.

"Mmmm...mmmm...mmmm...mmmm!" Dolly moaned with every ejaculation.

She swallowed several times before removing her mouth and looking up at me.

"Wow Dolly! That was awesome! Same time tomorrow, okay? It will give us both something to look forward to. Now you better go home.

But keep this between us for now and act nicer towards me.

Oh and stop eating so much. You need to lose about a hundred pounds." I told the heavy girl before she left my room and went home.

****

I slept like a baby until 10am the next morning.

Things were looking up for me.

Dolly showed up around noon carrying a case of beer.

"What's the occasion Dolly?" Walt asked.

"Oh, I just thought I would do something nice for y'all." She said cheerfully.

Nobody questioned her as she loaded them in the fridge. She then walked back to my room and peeked her head in the door.

"Hey handsome. You want a cold one?" She asked me.

"Yeah, that would be great Dolly. Hey can you put it in a pilsner glass?" I asked with sarcasm.

"Sure can." She smiled.

She walked back in the kitchen and got me a beer out of the fridge. She opened the cupboard and took out a pilsner glass and emptied the beer in it. She then walked back into my room and handed it to me.

"Thanks Dolly." I told her.

"Sure thing handsome. Anything else I can do for you?" She asked cheerfully.

"Yeah, ask the guys to come in my room and when they do, shut the door and go and sit on the couch." I told her.

"Sure thing handsome." She said and did as I asked.

Carl, Dave, Walt and Hank crowded into my room and then Dolly shut the door.

"What is this about dipshit?" Carl said tiredly.

"Be silent and listen.

The 4 of you are going to put 40% of your paycheck every week into an empty coffee can on the fridge. You are going to be nice to me for now on and each take a task to make this place livable. Carl will take out the trash; Dave will do the dishes; Walt will buy the beer and Hank will vacuum the carpets and clean the table and countertop. The four of you will split the difference for my share of the rent.

When you talk to me or talk about me, my name is Charlie. I am your friend and not your punching bag.

No more late night drinking parties. You will go to bed at 11pm. If you want to stay up later than 11pm then you can sleep with Carl and the pigs.

The 4 of you will take a turn each week and clean the bathroom. It should be spotless and not smell like someone took a dump in it. Hank will clean it this week, then Walt, then Carl, then Dave.

The 5 of us are going to the furniture depot in town and get a new couch that you 4 are going to pay for with your money. And when we get home, you 4 will take the old couch to the dump and get rid of it.

You can go now." I told the 4 men.

And they left my room.

****

The first thing I did was get the Folgers coffee can out of the garbage and place it on top of the refrigerator.

We went to the furniture depot in town and picked out a new couch. It was a $600 brown suede couch. The guys paid for it and we got it home and they took out the old couch before bringing it in.

"Guys, come in my room for a minute." I told them.

They followed me into my room and I said, "Okay, couch etiquette is as follows. No shoes on the couch; no wiping your buggers on the couch and no sitting on the couch unless your clothes are clean and you've had a shower first and no sex on the couch either.

You guys stink. So you need to take a shower every morning and after you come home from work. No exceptions.

I have a special treat for you guys tonight.

Okay you can go, but send in Dolly next." I told them and they walked out.

2 minutes later Dolly walked in my room.

"Shut the door Dolly." I told her and she did.

I then laid out my plans for her for later this afternoon and then sent her home to get everything ready before coming back.

****

Dolly showed up at 6pm with a knapsack over her shoulder. She walked into the bathroom and got herself ready.

I took the sheet she gave me and went out to the living room and placed it over the couch.

The guys came in my room.

"Walt, you and Dolly have an open relationship. She really likes to fuck as you know and this evening she is gonna dance for us while we all watch.

So each one of you is going to let her straddle your dick while she fucks you until she has an orgasm. And the minute she has an orgasm you will spew your load in her pussy.

Each of you will take a turn and eat the fresh creampie from her pussy. Dave will slurp out Walt's semen, Carl will slurp out Dave's semen, Hank will slurp out Carl's semen and Walt will slurp out Hank's semen. It will be nasty but you will do it as penance for bullying me these last 6 months. The 4 of you will repeat this cycle 3 times each.

Feel free to play with her tits, just be sure and play with her nipples and don't squeeze her titties too hard.

After tonight, the 5 of you will have sex together every Saturday and repeat what you do tonight.

Walt however will have sex with Dolly Sunday through Friday. He will start off by licking her pussy until she has an orgasm and then he will lick up all her juices before sliding his dick in her and fucking her until she has another orgasm. After that he will send her home.

Now during the off days, Dave, Walt and Hank will come home from work and take a shower together and soap each other's dicks, balls and asses really good and rinse off the soap before getting out of the shower and drying off. The three of you will then take turns stroking each others dicks and sucking one another to 2 failed orgasms apiece.

Walt will join you after Dolly leaves. The three of you will line up in a row with your hands against the counter and Walt will slide his pussy coated dick inside each of your assholes. While he does this you will all have full understanding of what pieces of shit you are for treating me with such contempt.

Walt will fuck Carl's ass, Carl will fuck Dave's ass, Dave will fuck Hank's ass and Hank will eventually fuck Walt's ass.

The 4 of you will grow to love this gay sex and eventually lose interest in Dolly after a few weeks. You will crave to be sodomized by each of your roommates and only have eyes for each other."

The 4 of you should go take a shower together and be sure to soap up really good and get clean before coming out.

****

The evening went just as I said it would.

The only exception was that I was the first one to fuck Dolly's pussy. The 4 men watched as I plowed my huge cock into Dolly's wet pussy again and again while they masturbated one another.

I [pulled my wet dick out of her pussy and put it in her mouth. She had never done that before and surprisingly, she liked it a lot. She got me to the point of orgasm multiple times and then I got back inside her pussy again.

Dolly wasn't kidding when she said that sucking dick made her pussy wet. She was absolutely sopping wet when I fucked her.

I looked over and saw that Dave and Hank were on their knees and sucking Walt and Carl's dicks. The guys were taking to the gay shit better than I ever could have hoped. It just wasn't my thing.

Dolly took my wet dick back in her mouth as she straddled Walt's much smaller cock.

I grabbed the back of Dolly's head and pulled her mouth against my pubes as I climaxed.

"Here I fucking cum Dolly!" I grunted and began to spew huge globs of sperm down her throat. She swallowed my sperm no problem and moaned as she had the first of many orgasms for the night while riding a dick.

Dolly released my dick and laid on her back on the carpet while Walt fucked her and then grunted and filled her pussy with his semen.

He rolled off and Dave got down and began to slurp out the fresh creampie Walt shot into her pussy.

Dave then took his turn next and fucked Dolly while I went and took a long hot shower by myself.

****

I took my time in the shower and used up all the hot water.

I dried off and walked out to see Dolly sucking Dave's dick while Carl was fucking her pussy from behind. He then pulled out and shoved his dick in Dolly's anus and nutted almost immediately. He rolled off of her and Hank began to slurp Carl's semen out of Dolly's dripping asshole.

Dave grunted and Dolly swallowed his sperm while Hank began fucking her sloppy wet pussy.

I walked over to the fridge and got out a beer.

I sat next to Walt and watched the show with him.

At one point Walt reached a hand over tried unsuccessfully to grasp my dick. I slapped his hand away.

"I'm not into that shit Walt." I told him.

"Oh okay. Sorry man!" He said in apology.

Seconds later Hank grunted and filled her pussy with his sperm and then pulled out.

I was tempted to fuck her pussy. I had never even thought about sloppy seconds but curiosity got the better of me and I walked over and slid my cock into her messy pussy. I had barely even got the head of my dick in her.

Dolly looked over immediately and said, "Easy there big boy! I'm getting kind of sore."

So I reached under her and began to rub her swollen clitoris. The thing was the size of a grape and Dolly began to moan around Carl's dick in her mouth.

Her pussy got a lot wetter and my dick slowly slid into her hot molten depths and Hank's warm splooge. I felt the difference and really liked it.

I slowly eased out of her pussy and thrust back in and Dolly groaned and arched her back. I did that again and again and when I pulled my dick out it was covered in hank's sperm.

His seed wrapped around my cock in thick strings and I rose to my feet and stood before Dolly.

She could not only see my wet cock, but also smell it and her nostrils flared. Dolly released Carl's much smaller dick from her lips and began to flick her tongue under the head of my cock. This made my whole body shudder and involuntarily my cock erupted and huge globs of sperm shot over her face.

"Ohhhhh Dolly!" I moaned.

She just continued to flutter her tongue under my glans which had swelled to twice it's normal size and another meaty splash of sperm shot onto her face.

Dolly opened her mouth for the third blast of sperm that ejaculated from my cock. The jet that came out was so large that it shot into the back of her mouth and made her gag.

I could literally feel the sperm race up my shaft before exploding out the tip in a wet splash that Dolly took eagerly. She then clamped her mouth over my dick and sucked and my cock fired 3 more huge blasts of semen that she swallowed with ease.

Her tongue bathed my thick shaft and she spent a good amount of time while Walt began to lick Hanks semen from her pussy.

Walt, Hank, Gary and Dave were spent. They just didn't have the stamina to keep going and I felt bad for Dolly. She was just getting started. She was definitely a nympho and needed way more sex.

I pulled the guys into my room and said, "I want the 4 of you to practice your cock sucking skills on each other for the rest of the night. You might have an orgasm and you might not, but Dolly and I are going to spend some one on one time together while you faggots gets familiar with each other's dicks. You can go into Walt's room now."

The guys walked out and went into Walt's bedroom.

Dolly sat on the floor and I walked over to her and took her hand and helped her to stand and we went into my bedroom and closed the door.

We laid on my bed together and kissed. Her mouth tasted like dick, but I didn't care.

I traced my fingers over her large breasts and circled her nipples until they hardened. I then began to pluck her nipples up and lightly twisted them.

"You like that don't you Dolly." I told her.

"I do Charlie. I like it a lot." She said quietly.

"I'm gonna go down on you Dolly and when you feel yourself getting close to having an orgasm, I want you to tell me. Okay?" I said.

"Okay." She replied quietly.

"No really. I want to hear it. This is the one time that I want to hear you climax so don't afraid to use your voice." I told her.

"Okay I will Charlie." She said in her normal voice.

I kissed down to her breasts and began to suck on her nipples. I circled her nipples with my tongue and lightly chewed them.

"OH Charlie!" She moaned.

I then did the same to her right nipple and kissed my way down her stomach. The closer I got to her pussy, the more I could smell it. All the sperm that was ejaculated in her twat made it quite fragrant. But I didn't care. The smell actually made my dick hard.

I kissed lower and tasted someone's semen in her pubes and splayed her legs open as I got between them. I pushed her thighs toward Dolly's tits as I began to kiss her inner thighs.

"Ohhhhh." She moaned.

I looked at her crotch and used my fingers and opened her camel toe. Her lips were stuck together and I peeled them open with my fingers. Everything was pink inside and I could smell the sperm in her gaping fuck hole.

I drove my tongue inside her pussy and licked all around the inside of her opening.

"OH Charlie! Ohhhh, mmmm." She moaned.

I worked my tongue tip up to her large clit and batted it side to side and watched as the pearl underneath grew erect. It popped out from under her clit hood and I swatted it with my wet tongue.

("You bad little clit! You naughty little fuck hole!") I teased in my mind as I worked two fingers in her pussy.

I twisted my fingers in and out and began to trace the abc's over Dolly's clit.

She began to hump her hips.

"Oh my god! This is even better than the licking I get from Darla." She moaned.

That made me feel really good.

I attacked her clit with my mouth and surrounded the swollen nub with my lips.

"I-I'm gonna cum Charlie." She breathed.

I sucked her clit hard and really drove my fingers deep into her pussy. My tongue tip fluttered under her clit pearl rapidly and her whole body began to spasm.

I had her on the brink of a massive orgasm and she knew it. She took short little breaths as if she was hyperventilating. Her pussy grew juicier and juicier with every second.

"OH FUCK! EAT ME OUT CHARLIE!!! YEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

Her pussy briefly gripped my fingers and then released them when I released her clit from my lips. A huge gush of her juices poured out of her pussy and went into my open mouth which was poised at her gaping pussy opening.

It was the hottest thing I have ever seen and I gulped her fluids again and again. Her orgasm continued to flow out of her pussy in a never ending river that I needed to fuck immediately.

I rose up and entered her cunt in one thrust. Our mouths connected and I transferred my mouthful of pussy juices to hers and we just held one another while our tongues danced in each other's mouths.

I began to move my hips and she was so wet that everything slid in and out with ease. She took my huge cock deep and before she knew it we were fucking with an urgency to make one another cum.

I held off as long as I could and Dolly knew it.

"I don't care that I'm not ready Charlie, cum in me baby. Fill me up. Flood my pussy with the sperm from your huge dick." She panted.

"But I want you to cum with me Dolly. Come on baby. Force it. Open yourself up and feel my cock spray your insides and make you pregnant!" I grunted and drove in deep.

"OH Charlie! YESSSSSSSS! Give me a baby!!! I'M FUCKING CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" She screamed as my dick began spewing huge globs of semen into the depths of her wet cunt.

My whole body shook with each ejaculation and Dolly shuddered as her climax assaulted her very being.

We laid like that for the longest time. We were both spent for the moment.

She convulsed her pussy around my dick and my eyes opened to see her looking at me.

Dolly smiled at me.

"Hey you." She said.

"Hey." I replied.

"Did you really mean it?" She asked.

"Did I really mean what?" I replied.

"Did you really mean what you said about getting me pregnant?" She asked.

"Yeah, Dolly. I did." I smiled.

A tear escaped her eye.

"I wish I could give you a baby Charlie. I would in a heartbeat. But my fallopian tubes are a mess and I can't conceive. I hope you won't think less of me because of that." She told me.

"It's okay Dolly. I'm not upset. In fact, I think it makes me love you all the more." I told her.

"You love me? Even after the way I treated you when we first met?" She asked.

"Yeah. I've had time to give it some thought and I forgive you for that. I think we are well matched." I told her.

"I think we are well matched too handsome." She whispered and began to kiss me again.

I slipped out of her pussy and brought my wet flaccid dick up to her mouth and she took it in and began to clean it with her tongue. I then lowered myself and laid beside her and began to finger her gaping snatch with my fingers. I brought my wet fingers up and she licked them clean.

I fingered my cum from her pussy and she licked my fingers again and again. There was so much cum that it was practically endless.

****

We dozed together and when we awoke I saw that she was looking at me and smiling.

"Why are you frowning handsome?" She asked.

"I want you to do something for me but I'm not sure how to tell you." I replied.

"Well just tell me and I will let you know if I can do it or not." She told me.

Seemed simple enough.

"Okay, um, I want you to break up with Walt." I said.

She started to giggle.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Well I already did that. You went in to take a shower and Walt was fucking me and I could barely feel his little pecker in me. I could barely feel any of their peckers in me actually.

I looked at him and said, I think we should break up Walt.

He nodded his head and removed himself from my pussy and sat on the couch. I watched as you got a beer and sat next to him. He tried to touch your dick and you told him that you weren't into the gay stuff.

Can I tell you something?" She asked.

"Anything Dolly." I told her.

"Every night that you heard me making a ruckus when I was with Walt was because he was fucking my anus or trying to. He didn't want my wet pussy. He wanted my butt. Doesn't that seem strange?" She asked.

"It actually makes a lot of sense." I told her.

"It does?" She asked.

"Yeah. I suspected that Walt and the guys might have been closet homosexuals for a long time now." I told her.

"Yeah. I think you're right Charlie." She replied.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Anything handsome." She smiled.

"Will you be my girl?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask. Yes I will." She said excitedly and pulled me back on top of her and lined my cock up with her pussy.

****

Dolly and I fucked off and on throughout the night.

In the morning we got up late and she went and took a shower while I went and got the guys to come back into my room.

"Okay guys. The 4 of you are going to be the best of friends and spend all of your time together. When you see Dolly, you will treat her with respect, but you won't try and have sex with her. You aren't attracted to women. You only have feelings for each other. You always have so feel good about it. When the urge strikes, grab a buddy and suck him off or fuck his ass and let him return the favor. You should feel good about being gay. I probably won't be living with you guys much longer, but I still want you to put aside 40% of your pay for me. I will pick it up every month or have Dolly come by and do it. I'm gonna join Dolly in the shower while the four of you go back into Walt's room." I told them and they walked out.