Lucky Horseshoe Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in the bathroom and joined Dolly in the shower and we made love again until the water turned cold.

****

Dolly and I dressed and drove back to her place so that she could change clothes. Her sister was at work so we didn't have any run-ins with her away from my lucky horseshoe which was good.

We then left and drove over to Hollow Fields and looked at some apartments together.

"I like this 2 bedroom apartment Charlie. One room for us and one room for my sister." She smiled and kissed me when we got back inside her car.

"I was thinking that the three of us could share a bed together." I told her and she got really quiet.

"That's not gonna work for me." She replied.

"Why not? The two of you are already sharing a bed together." I told her.

"Yeah well, if that's what you want then perhaps we should just part ways here and say goodbye. Cause I'm not sharing you with my sister." She said sourly.

"I don't get it Dolly. You shared me with 4 other guys, but you won't share me with your sister?" I asked her.

"Well the thought of watching you fuck my sister makes my blood boil and then seeing you offer your wet dick to me makes me want to vomit. No thank you!" She replied.

"Yeah, I see your point. Okay, let's keep it separate then. I still want to meet her though. Will you bring her by tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Of course I will handsome." She told me cheerfully.

"Cool, let's go back my house and fool around some more." I told her.

"Uh, is it okay if I take a rain check. I kind of have an upset stomach." She told me.

"Was it because of what I said about your sister?" I asked her.

"No, it's not that." She told me.

"Okay. Well let's go inside anyway and you can lay down on my bed." I told her.

"Thanks Charlie. Thanks for being understanding." She said as we drove back to my house.

We got there and she parked and we went inside. Dolly hurried to the bathroom and got sick. She then came in my room and laid down and I sat next to her and trailed my hand along her arm and down to her hand. I saw that her right nipple was erect and I got wood.

Dolly smiled at me.

"You're hard aren't you!" She replied.

"I am. How did you know?" I asked her.

"I just did. I can't explain it. It's something about this room I think. I also know what you are thinking and if I am right, I'm going to be really angry with you about it. But part of me wants to give it to you too." She replied.

"What are you talking about Dolly?" I asked her.

"You want to fuck my sister. I can feel it in my pussy. Tell me I'm wrong!" She said angrily.

"You're not wrong Dolly." I told her honestly.

"Thanks for being honest with me handsome. At least there's that...Oh...I think I'm having a sort of vision right now...Oh shit...I can see you and my sister on this very bed, you are balls deep inside her and she is pledging her love to you...my sister, a confessed lesbian is giving herself over to you...it's something about this room...she despises men...it's your sperm isn't it...it's...it's...OH FUCK!" Dolly screamed and then passed out.

"Dolly!...Dolly!" I tapped her cheek with my hand.

I watched as her right nipple grew longer and harder through her tank top.

I touched her nipple with my fingers and her eyes sprang open.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh." She moaned and her eyes dilated and I watched as a wetness spread out from her crotch and soaked down her thighs.

Dolly looked at me and said in a weird voice, "Your pupils are dilating handsome. Remove your pants and let me see your hard-on." I did as she asked and I found myself with such a hardon that I could barely stand it.

I knelt on the bed as my cock curved up like a banana. Dolly barely even touched it and precum began to ooze out copiously right into her open mouth under it.

I was paralyzed as my back arched. I was going to cum and there was nothing I could do about it.

I was suddenly transported to another time and place. The images swimming in my vision were so unfamiliar, women laughing and celebrating, naked breasts and pussies all around me as my orgasm peaked and I cried out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

I must have passed out because when I awoke, Dolly was cradling my head in her lap and crying. "There you are handsome. I thought maybe you died or something."

I looked at her and saw that something was covering her face and hair and dripping down her chin.

"What happened Dolly?" I asked her.

"I-I'm not sure. You had such a hard-on Charlie. I swear your dick was even bigger than I've ever seen it before. You cried out and your dick exploded and cum began to shoot out. It was endless and hit the wall behind my head and rained all over me. I was paralyzed as I watched it happening. Your dick kept shooting these thick wet spurts. I lost count of the amount of sperm that came out. And then you passed out.

I too was climaxing at the same time. If not for my pants, I'm sure that my juices would have shot across the room same as yours did." She told me.

"You look different Dolly. Like your skin is hanging off or something!" I told her as I sat up.

She was thinner. A lot thinner actually. I felt different too.

"Come on. Let's strip and go take a shower together." I told her.

I helped Dolly out of her clothes and she helped me out of mine. I took her hand and walked out of my room and into the bathroom and got the shower going. The hot streams felt good as we roved our hands over each other and wiped the grime from our bodies.

It almost felt like we were shedding a second skin, kind of like a snake or something. We were in there for quite a long time. It felt like hours as we kept rinsing the slick viscous liquid from our bodies. It pooled at our feet.

Dolly gripped my cock and more of that liquid dripped off of me.

We stopped the shower and got out and dried off and then just stood there looking at ourselves.

We stood there for the longest time. Everything was so surreal.

Dolly was completely changed. One minute she was this super chunky fat chick and the next she was a super model. Perfect perky breasts with the most delicious looking nipples, a flat toned stomach and the most perfect ass. Her face was thin and supple.

"God Dolly! You are gorgeous!" I told her as I knelt and looked at her pussy.

She brought me up and ran her hands over my pecs and down my arms and 6 pack abs. She gripped my cock in her hand and said, "Let's go fool around handsome."

Even her voice changed.

****

Monday afternoon I arrived back at the house after work and Dolly was waiting for me along with another woman.

"Hey Charlie." She said in greeting.

"Hi Dolly." I replied.

"Who's your friend?" I asked her.

"This is my sister Darla." She replied smiling.

I waved in greeting and Darla just scowled at me.

Oh great. Another uptight bitch to treat me like shit.

We went in the house and they sat on the couch.

"When do the guys get home?" Dolly asked.

"I'm not sure. I think they have to work late though. Something about overtime." I told her.

I sat on the couch. I was whooped.

Darla just sat there with an unpleasant look on her face and crossed her arms against her chest.

"Can I get you a beer handsome?" Dolly asked me.

"Uh, yeah, okay." I replied.

Dolly got up and skipped to the fridge and got out a beer for me. She got out another pilsner glass and filled it up and handed it to me.

"Thanks Dolly." I replied and took a sip.

"No problem handsome." She said cheerfully and sat back down.

I stood against the counter which was opposite the couch and sipped my beer.

Dolly was fidgety and her nipples were erect. I could tell that she was horny because so was I. Her eyes were fixated on my dick which bulged in my jeans and she kept licking her lips.

"So are you going to show my sister what's in the shoebox or not?" Dolly asked.

Darla perked up and looked eager suddenly.

"I uh, don't know Dolly. She seems kind of pissed off or something." I told her.

Dolly turned to her sister and Darla looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"Come on sis. You have to see this. It will blow your mind." Dolly said excitedly and grabbed her sister's hand and dragged her into my bedroom.

I followed close behind and closed the door.

Dolly stood behind her sister and pulled her arms behind her back and held them there.

"Dolly here tells me that you are a lesbian. Is that true?" I asked Darla.

"It is. I am." She replied.

"You are really pretty for a lesbian. Who is your partner I wonder?" I asked her.

She remained silent.

I walked up to her and traced my hand from her clavicle down to her right breast and under it which made her nipple grow erect. I tugged it with my fingers and she moaned.

"You like that, don't you." I told her.

"Uh-huh." She moaned.

"Dolly tells me that when the two of you are together that you like to dominate her. Have you ever been dominated?" I asked her.

"No. Never." She replied evenly.

"I think you will like being blindfolded." I told her.

I moved behind her while Dolly got me a blindfold and I fastened it around Darla's eyes.

Dolly handed me a pair of handcuffs and I fastened them around Darla's wrists.

"So this is what is going to happen Darla, today I am going to make you my bitch while your sister watches. Do I have your consent?" I asked her.

"No, you do not. You need to let me g-go!" She said and her lower lip trembled.

Dolly walked up to her sister and said quietly, "How does it feel sis now that the shoe is on the other foot? Just last week I was your slave and now I'm gonna watch as Master has his way with you." She told her and reached out and grabbed her tank top and tore it roughly from her breasts.

"Master has an impossibly thick cock. It barely fits inside my pussy. I can only imagine how it is going to feel in your pussy." Dolly told her menacingly.

"Please don't do this sis. Please! I-I was w-wrong!" She began to whimper.

Dolly then grabbed her sister's crotch with her hand and squeezed it roughly.

"Ohhhhh!" Darla yelped.

"Does this seem familiar sis? You stretched my pussy out with bigger and bigger toys. It wasn't what I wanted, but how could you know that because I had a ball-gag in my mouth. I still remember the first time you fisted my pussy. Do you remember what you said to me? I do! You told me that this is what I deserved for being a slut. A SLUT! I had only had sex one time and you labeled me a slut. So now this is payback and everyone will know that you are a slut." Dolly told her and began to get undressed.

I was standing behind Darla and lifted her skirt and pulled her panties off as hard as I could. They shredded and then Dolly was there and pulled them back up hard against her pussy.

"It's a whole different story when your own sister forces her fingers inside your pussy. One or two might fit, but how about 4 sis. Do you like...4?" Dolly shoved her fingers roughly inside her sister's dry pussy.

I bent down and whispered in her ear, "Your pussy is getting impossibly wet. There is an itch in your cunt. An itch that you can't scratch with your fingers. It can only be reached with a long thick cock. Do you feel it Darla?" I asked her.

"Yes, oh." She moaned and began to cross and uncross her legs.

"Your sister Dolly is familiar with the itch aren't you Dolly." I asked her.

"Yes Master. Oh fuck! I hate that fucking itch sis. It is so far inside my cunt. Not even your fist can reach it. Only Master's long thick cock can stimulate that area." Dolly told her as she began to writhe on the bed.

I removed Darla's blindfold so she could watch her sister get hornier and hornier. She watched Dolly maul her own nipples.

"Please Master! You must fuck me! Please! The itch is so unbearable! Fuck!" Dolly was near insatiable.

"Look at your sister Darla. Look at the woman you have made into a slut. Look at how wet her pussy is. How swollen her clit is and how juicy her pussy is! The desire to be fucked by a man is overwhelming for her. That same desire is inside you as well. The itch that can't be reached with a strap on. It must be taken care of by a man's cock, but that is only the beginning. Feeling my cock hit that itch over and over again only makes the itch become greater. It must be taken care of with a soothing salve." I told her mind.

"Sperm? Oh sis! That itch is also inside of me too. It is growing more and more by the second. Maybe an orgasm will satisfy the itch." Darla told her sister.

"No! I've tried that Darla. It just makes the itch worse! Please! Beg Master to fuck me! I can't stand this any longer. FUCK ME!" Dolly begged me.

Darla looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please! You must help her!" She begged me.

"The problem Darla is that I only have enough salve for one of you. And in a few minutes, that itch inside of your sister is going to be just as maddening as the itch inside of your cunt. You did this to her! This is your problem to resolve." I told her and uncuffed her hands.

Darla ran to her sister and just as the itch inside her own cunt began to peak inside of her. It stopped her in her tracks and she removed her shredded clothes and climbed on the bed beside her sister and furiously masturbated herself to the orgasm that would never come.

"NO! Oh fuck! I can't take this! It's too much! Please, I beg you! You must fuck me!" Darla pleaded.

"A minute ago you didn't give me consent to fuck you and now you do? Maybe you should masturbate, but wait! Masturbation is selfish. Maybe it's right that you live with this itch. This itch that you can never scratch. This itch that your sister begs me 10 times a day to scratch for her and relieve the agony with the sperm in my balls. That same itch Darla?" I asked her.

"Yes! Take me Charlie. Take me and fuck me. Fuck me and cum in me. I will be your bitch!" She told me.

I got on the bed and looked at Dolly who was laying there with her eyes closed and barely moving and nudged her sister's pussy with my massive dick.

Darla pulled me into her pussy. It stretched and stretched and allowed my dick entrance. Nothing has ever been so big inside her pussy before. The agony of it all was almost more than she could stand. My dick was so fucking long as it kept going inside her pussy. And then I started to fuck her with it.

Darla told anyone who would listen that no man would ever violate her snatch and here she was fucking one with a massive appendage. But the itch. No one ever told her about the itch. On every down stroke she felt the itch getting pressed upon and it grew less and less with every stroke. Maybe she didn't need the sperm inside her after all. He was wrong. They both were and she told him so.

He removed himself from her body and she laid there in bliss for about a minute before the itch came back with a vengeance. But it was too late, he was already fucking her sister. The bastard!

"You're not the only one with an itch Darla. My trouser snake needs to feed several times a day. It devours several pints worth of pussy juice every day and still comes back for more. It is like a drug that never truly satisfies." I told her.

Darla masturbated herself to 4 failed orgasms as she watched her sister get filled with Charlie's huge cock! He just kept pounding it into her pussy until he seized up and began to spew. All that cum. Fuck! That should have been her salve and not her sister's. How long would it take for Charlie's salve to rejuvenate?

Dolly looked at her sister and practically read her mind. "Eat his fresh creampie from my pussy sis and the itch will recede. It's not nearly as bad as you think it is. Charlie's cum actually tastes really good. It's almost like eating candy. That's how sweet it tastes."

"Did I just read my sister's thoughts? Oh God, the thought of that turned my stomach. Sweet tasting or not, no thank you sis! It was one thing to get fucked by a dick and filled with his semen and quite another to eat it. But the itch! That god damned itch just wouldn't go away! I had to do something for it was growing more intense by the minute!" Darla mused in her head.

So she did the only thing she could do at the moment, she dove between Dolly's legs and began to eat her out.

The itch was just a figment of Darla's imagination as was the non-consent. The whole point of it all was to get Darla to act on her own accord. Which is exactly what she was now doing. And the rest Darla created herself.

Nothing was real. The blindfold was fake...the handcuffs were fake...the rough sex was fake. So much could be created with just one's imagination and by a sister who felt slighted.

****

Darla dove between Dolly's legs. It was something that neither of us anticipated.

She looked up with globs of my sperm hanging from her chin and smiled. "This is so fucking good! I never knew that semen would taste like this!" She said excitedly.

"Give me a taste sis!" Dolly asked her sister.

Darla looked at her and then back at me. "It's not up to me. It's up to him and that massive cock between his legs. Tell him to drive it in deep and get at the itch inside my cunt and spew his life giving and healing seed inside my pussy. And I'll turn around and you can share the sweetness with me sis." Darla told Dolly and dove back between her legs.

"I think you created a monster Charlie." Dolly giggled as I lined up my cock and speared it into the petite little brunette's sloppy wet pussy.

I drove my cock in deep and Darla lifted her head and looked back at me with such intense lust.

"Come on big boy! Is that all you got? Fuck me!" She encouraged me.

I grabbed her hips and slowly pulled out and then speared it back in again.

"Yes!" She smiled.

I did it again only harder.

"Harder big boy!" Darla begged.

I rammed her pussy even harder.

"Harder damn you!" Darla insisted.

I grabbed her hips and began to assault her wet pussy with deep hard strokes that Darla closed her eyes and just reveled in the intensity of it.

"The itch is fading finally..." She said quietly.

And I almost completely stopped when her eyes flew open.

"Did I tell you that you could stop you fucker? Fuck me! Fuck me hard and deep!" Darla demanded.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her wet pussy savagely.

"Here I fucking cum you lesbian slut!" I groaned and drove in deep one last time.

"YESSSSSSSSSS FUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!" Darla also climaxed.

Huge globs of sperm flooded into her cunt and she breathed a sigh of relief and continued to lick my semen out of her sister's pussy.

I pulled out and helped Darla to get on the bed and 69 with her sister. I smiled as I watched the duo slurp noisily together.

****

My attention was averted for the moment when I heard someone pounding on the door to the house.

I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and went out to see who it was. I opened the door and saw that it was Charlotte Masterson, she owned the ranch we worked on.

"It's about God-damned time! I've been knocking for at least a minute out here!" She said angrily.

"Sorry ma'am. I, uh..." I barely got out as she barged in and looked around.

"Jesus! You live here? This place is filthy. Where is Walt?" She asked.

"I, uh, I..." I stammered when she cut me off.

"Jesus! Get some clothes on son!" She blurted and pushed me toward the couch when I tripped on the coffee table and my towel came undone and fell to the floor.

I turned around and stood there and Charlotte just stared at my dick.

"Oh my word!" She covered her mouth with her hand.

"You were saying ma'am!" I asked her.

"Yes, I, uh...yes, well, I came to get the rent money." She stammered as her face was flushed.

"It's in there Charlotte." I told her and pointed at my room.

I then took her by the waist and we walked in my little room and once inside her eyes got really big when she saw her niece's locked in a 69 on my bed.