Lucky Huge Boob Porn Fan Pt. 01

Story Info
Lucky fan meets pornstar of his dreams.
1.3k words
3.82
11.1k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymash81
Jaymash81
10 Followers

I loved big boobs. It was my thing for as long as I could remember and now at 41 and married ironically to a lovely lady but with tiny tits, I took every opportunity to spend time watching, wanking and fantasising over huge chested ladies.

I had lots of go to women who I googled for videos or followed on only fans. Sara Jay, Amber Alena, Brandy Talore were just the tip of a huge ice berg of lust.

I'd seen pornstar Claudia Marie age over the years and with it become almost a caricature as her tits grew and grew, but still found myself obsessed with her massive mammories.

I often dreamed about meeting one of my idols and looked on enviously at any 'fuck a fan' videos I came across. I'd even reached out to stars in my homeland of England but never had any success.

It therefore seemed like fate when I found myself on Claudia's only fans one evening and spotted that the most recent photo was her in London. It had been posted only hours earlier. I had to say something.

Adding a $10 tip in the hope she'd see the message I gushed about what a huge fan I was, how I was here and was there any way she was meeting fans? I added that she loved her impregnation videos but had never done one with a Englishman. I signed off with a cheeky wink emoji.

I expected nothing back so was shocked the following morning when I saw I had a message from her.

'Thanks honey. I love the UK. Only here a few days and not filming but thanks for offering'.

She signed off with a wink too. Not wanting to give up yet I decided to try one last attempt. I wrote down my phone number, told her to WhatsApp me if she needed a local and added I wouldn't expect anything for free.

3 hours later I was sat at work staring in disbelief at WhatsApp from a unknown number.

'I have some freetime this evening. What did you have in mind?'.

My god. I was shook.

'Just a huge fan. Would love to spend an hour with you. Happy to do whatever it takes'.

I waited impatiently for a reply which when it arrived I opened with nervous trepidation.

'OK. Do you just want to meet or are you looking for an experience? I could film it if you agreed and would need $500'.

Was this real...it couldn't be happening but fuck it. Let's play along.

'Would love an experience. And happy for you to film although it might not be great! And let's say £500'.

Would I actually do this if she agreed. I was married. I had the money but it was huge amounts. I didn't have time to dwell as she responded quickly. She told me the hotel name, said 7pm and to call when there. And then a follow up message asked for a deposit of half the money and included her bank details.

This was probably a huge scam but I couldn't stop myself. I sent the money and replied to tell her I had and would see her later. Adding my name is Jim by the way.

'See you soon. C xxx'.

I left work at 5 and sunk 2 quick pints on the way to Central London having told my wife I was going for drinks with colleagues. I could hardly walk with nerves as I arrived outside the smart hotel and loitered awkwardly outside. I didn't think I could ring her so messaged instead saying I was here. If I couldn't even call how could I actually meet her. I was sweating.

It seemed to take an age until my phone vibrated with a room number.

Looking confident I strolled into the lobby and went straight to the lifts relieved when no one noticed me and the lift didn't require a door key to operate. I guesse 507 was on the 5th floor so arrived at the landing and slowly made my way to the door.

What was I thinking. This was ridiculous. It could be a set up. A scam. My wife might be there. All these thoughts raced through my mind but just as I considered fleeing a door just down the corridor opened and a head poked out.

"Come on. Hurry up. It's cold." A short blonde haired lady drawled in a Southern accent.

No turning back then. I made my way to the open door and slipped in. Shutting the door I stood in a dark hallway and made my way to the brightly lit room at the end.

It was a typical hotel room. Big white sheeted bed, desk, chair and bad carpets. But there perched on the desk was Claudia Marie. She was shorter and rounder then I'd imagined but even curvier. Her enormous chest was desperately trying to seep out of a black t-shirt and her huge thighs were barely covered by some denim hotpants.

"Oh you're cute!'. she opened with.

"Errr...thanks. So are you." I managed to stammer.

I didn't know how to react or what to do so was relieved when she went straight to the point.

"I've set this up here and will capture most of the room. So when you're ready I can hit record and we can get going." She pointed out the camera on a small tripod.

"OK. Sure. Sorry. I'm a bit nervous," I had to admit.

"Oh don't be scared. Just follow my lead. You want this don't you?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Of course," I tried to convince her and me.

"Just relax hun. It will be much easier," She stood up and kissed my cheek.

"You are cute!" she giggled

With no time to think about what was happening she continued.

"I want you to go back there in the hall. I'll do a little chat for the camera and then come get you. And then just enjoy it."

"OK. Now?" I anxiously asked.

"Yes please."

I stepped back into the darkness and smoothed down my hair. I was about to be filmed with a pornstar. I wasn't sure I could do this. I felt dizzy. And then I heard her speak.

"Claudia Marie here in London. The UK. And seeing as I came all this way it only seemed fair that I let someone cum all their way. Deep inside my fertile pussy. I need an English baby. These guys are so classy. So I found a fan and he's just over there. Enjoy."

I heard her pad towards me and then reach in and grab my t-shirt to tug me into the room. I stumbled after her.

"So here he is. Apparently he is a huge fan. Is it these huge things that you particularly like?"

She lifted her top and two giant saggy melons fell nearly to her stomach. They were ridiculous. Almost grotesque but without responding I found myself bending down to suck her nipples as I squeezed them towards my face. I hungrily tried to devour as much of the flesh as I could but there was so much. I lightly pushed her towards the bed until she fell back laughing and then climbed over her to continue exploring her boobs with my mouth. Coming up for air I moved my face to hers. I realised I was already relaxing into the situation.

"Can I eat you out." I tried to whisper from the cameras detection.

"Ahem," she bit her lip seductively.

I worked my way back down her body kissing as I went and when I arrived at the shorts popped the button before tugging them down. She was naked underneath and her chubby waxed pussy stared back me. I pulled her fat legs apart and buried my face into her steaming pussy.

Jaymash81
Jaymash81
10 Followers